The Night It All Began

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madijo
Madijo
31 Followers

"You didn't listen pet."

"Y-you left me." My voice cracks. Tears well in my eyes, threatening to spill over.

"No I didn't. I was here the whole time."

"Then why? Why did you just leave me there?"

"Discipline. You need to learn to do what I tell you and to suffer the consequences should you fail... You failed." Consequences?

"What if I don't want to face the consequences?" I ask uncertainly.

"Then we're done here." Simple.

"What is the consequence?" He seemed to take that as answer enough.

"Turn around." He pushes himself up from his leaning position and strides towards me as I twirl around. He re-adjusts my blindfold so I am blind again. He bends me back over the railing and spreads my legs apart.

"I am going to spank you fifteen times. You will count out each smack and say 'thank you, Sir', do you understand?"

"Yes." I squeak.

"Yes what?" He demands, pinching the soft skin on my ass.

"Yes Sir?" I'm uncertain and embarrassed.

"That's it pet." He pats my bottom for reward. "Ready?"

"Yes Sir." The words come awkward to my lips. Why the hell am I allowing him to do this to me? He rubs my left cheek and kneads it a little before his hand leaves and moments later there is a loud smack! I jump and squeal at the sting. Tears prick my eyes and I pant. I clear my throat, "One! Thank you, Sir!"

"Very good." I smile at his praise. His hand rubs my rights cheek and then leaves, only to come back with another smack. I'm more prepared for this one but I still cry out. He is not going easy on me. I imagine the twin five point red stars covering each milky cheek.

"Two! Thank you, Sir!" I cry. He repeats the process. Alternating between.

"Three! Thank you, Sir!"

He keeps going at a relentless pace. On number twelve my nose is running and tears are soaking the fabric covering my eyes. I'm thankful Avery used waterproof makeup on me and a sealer. His rubs are now dreaded by my flaming backside, as it only irritates the sensitive skin.

"Thirteen. Thank you, Sir." I whimper. Two more. Just two more. I can handle that.

"Fourteen. Thank you, Sir." I mumble, the words coming awkwardly to my lips.

"Last one pet." He strokes my burning bottom and lifts his hand. I am in no way prepared for this one. It seems he had been holding back on me. When his hand comes down, not on a cheek, but on the apex of my thighs I scream. The sensitive skin of my vagina stung worse than any of the ass smacks had. I pant and try to control my whimpers, but it came as such a shock all I can do is cry. "Forgetting something pet?" Christopher asks, "Or would you like one more to remind you?"

"Fifteen! Thank you, Sir!" I scream louder than I had on any previous smack.

I'm shaking, still bent over the railing when I feel his fingers at my slick folds. With the ease he slid a finger inside me I realize I'm dripping. I moan and press myself down on his finger. I'd never been so aroused in my life.

"Did somebody enjoy the punishment?" He teases me, inserting another digit. I stay still and marvel as he slowly slides in and out of my pussy. He takes his fingers away and I cry out at their loss. "Well?" He prompts.

"Yes! I did enjoy the punishment! Please, Sir!" He reaches around and presses his fingers against my mouth. I take them without protest. I can taste my slick arousal on his fingers. My mind spins. I'm dimly aware he withdraws his fingers and re-inserts them into my sopping pussy. He chooses a relentless pace now and plows his fingers into me with one hand and strums my clit with the other. With my ass still on fire, his fingers embedded in my womanhood, and the stimulation to my clit I find myself approaching orgasm quickly. This was new, it usually took me forever, but his skilled fingers know exactly what they are doing. He thrusts faster and pinches my clit is such synchronization that I scream my release into the railing and collapse against it. He doesn't stop and continues to stimulate the tender flesh. My legs are basically useless and I'm panting from my exertions.

"Please Christopher! Stop! It's too much." More tears flow into the fabric with the strain. He withdraw suddenly and smacks my pussy with as much force as the first. I cry out in shock, I'm still spasming from my orgasm and I moan with the new sensation.

"That's a rule pet. You don't ever call me by my name. Only Sir."

"I'm sorry, Ch- Sir." I'm spent and I lay there for a minute, marveling at the turn this night had taken.

Christopher gently pulls my dress back down to cover my still tender ass. The fabric clings to it, chaffing it. He slips off the blindfold and the ties at my wrists. I stand on shaky legs, they are no stronger than a newborn colts, and shake out my sore arms. I turn and find him smiling down at me.

"You did very well."

"Thank you, Sir." I whisper and smile at him shyly. Awareness finally comes back to me and I spot the nicely dressed doorman who had greeted me standing at the steps of the gazebo, mouth hanging open. I gasp and my own jaw drops in astonishment. Had he been there the whole time? The only unsurprised one is Christopher. I gape at him, incredulous. He had known he was there the whole time. I want to smack him

"Don't do something you'll regret pet." He must have seen it in my eyes, or maybe my hand twitched, "Let's go inside shall we?" He offers me his arm, the only problem is the guy is still standing there, looking flustered. Christopher leads me down the steps and the guy scrambles to get out of our way. I'm surprised when we stop next to him and Christopher reaches in his back pocket and retrieved my panties. He hands them to me and says, "Give them to this nice gentleman." I gape at him. Fury dances is my eyes but I quickly shove my hand out at the guy. Christopher quirks an eyebrow. I uncrumple them and 'present' them to the doorman. He takes them, his eyes wide.

"I, um." He mumbles, clearly shaken.

"Have a nice night." Christopher winks at him and saunters back into the gallery. My face is aflame and I can hardly look at Christopher.

"I know you're angry, but do try to repress it. You're next punishment would not have the happy ending your last did." He murmurs under his breath, so only I would hear. I clamp my mouth shut in an angry scowl.

He turns me towards him and leans down to peck me on the cheek. He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a card with shiny gold print on it and slips it down the front of my dress to nestle in my bra. "You will call the second number on the card at exactly 6 o'clock tomorrow evening. Not a minute sooner, not a minute later or the deal is off. Have a nice night pet." He turns abruptly and heads for the exit. He doesn't look back or even slow his pace. Soon he is out of sight. My mind reels. I cannot comprehend what I have just done. I stand there for a minute before a hand touches my arm, making me jump.

"Autumn! You won't believe it! I sold all three of my paintings! The owner of the gallery wants me to bring more at the next opening! Isn't that great?"

"Wow, Avery! That's wonderful!" I gush and beam at her, welcoming the distraction.

"What happened to your makeup? It's smudged." She frowns, critiquing my face carefully. "And your lipstick is gone."

" Who bought your paintings." I say hastily.

"That young man over there! Isn't he handsome! He gave me his phone number." Distraction is always the best policy.

We leave together later that night and as we pass the doorman on the way out he holds up his hand to direct us out.

"Have a nice evening. Though perhaps some of us already have." He says deadpan. There wrapped around his wrist are my lace, black panties.

I hope you enjoyed it! I plan on continuing their story. Duh, what with the foreshadowing at the beginning! Please leave your comments!

Madijo
Madijo
31 Followers
12