The Night Louise Left the TV On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers

After a few minutes of this, Louise withdrew her mouth and said cheekily, "Do you want to feel something even better now, Mr. TV Snow Man?"

"I think I do," said Jack. Louise climbed up on the sofa on her bare feet, and positioned herself so she was straddling Jack over his groin. Louise lowered her fanny down, and guided Jack's penis inside her, feeling how huge he was in the tight confines of her vagina.

Jack wrapped his legs around Louise and drew her in tight. He leaned forward so they could kiss and caress, and he began to move his penis in and out, Louise moving herself up and down to synchronize with this. Jack began to push harder and faster into her vagina, the teenager gasping in pleasure, waves of pleasure sweeping through her pussy and into her anus. Louise's pretty face began to sweat, and her long blonde hair became untidy, flowing everywhere as she bounced up and down, her breasts wobbling, her toes flexing and un-flexing, her fanny flowing with juices that soaked down onto Jacks' groin, the girl squealing in delight.

Louise was approaching orgasm when Jack changed his technique. He drew Louise in really close, then began to screw her with really short intense thrusts, circling his cock inside her vagina, going deep inside and pushing against the entrance to Louise's birth canal.

Then, Louise felt one of Jack's hands go around the back to her bum, his index finger going between her sweaty cheeks and stopping at her anus. It circled the tight opening for a few seconds, then Louise gasped in delight as his finger pushed slowly up into the hot, dark confines of her rectum.

Having a finger inserted into her bowels served to double the pleasure for Louise, as she and Jack continued to fuck really hard and really fast. The tingling feelings in Louise's clitoris became one intense wave that swept through her vagina and into her anus, her sphincter tightening around Jack's finger and Louise screamed in delight as she came, a rush of liquid from her pussy signaling that she had reached orgasm. Having a finger up her bum made it twice as intense as usual.

At the exact same moment, Jack's handsome face showed the young man was also about to come. His fit body went rigid, his balls tightened and inside Louise's vagina, he came with an almighty rush, his cock exploding a tidal wave of semen into Louise's uterus.

Breathless, sweaty and trembling, Jack withdrew his penis from Louise's vagina, and took his finger out of her anus. They kissed deeply and passionately, and then lay together on the couch, squeezed together tight, one of Jack's hands stroking Louise's breasts, the other alternating between the cheeks of her bum and her pubic hair. Louise stroked Jack's face with one of her hands, and would then trace her finger down onto his chest, and tease his nipples.

Feeling extra wet and sticky between her legs, Louise opened them to look at her fanny, and saw that the sticky white semen was now oozing out of her vagina. A feeling of concern entered her mind. It had been a week since her last period, and while Louise didn't think there was that much danger of an unplanned pregnancy, there was that outside chance.

"Jesus, what if I get pregnant?" she asked.

Jack laughed in his good-natured manner. "There's no danger of that. Remember, I don't exist in your world. I couldn't get you pregnant even if I wanted to. In fact, do you want to see something really cool?"

"Okay," said Louise, her curiosity aroused. Jack got up, walked into the bathroom and returned with a hand mirror. He parted Louise's legs and held the mirror in front of her fanny, the girl looking in amazement as the white semen dribbling out of her vagina suddenly evaporated, much like dry ice when exposed to sunlight. Her sticky pussy juice remained on her vulva, but the semen was gone, and Louise felt an odd feeling inside her reproductive system as this semen evaporated too.

"Wow!" exclaimed Louise, her eyes wide.

"Wow is about right," said Jack. "You see, as I'm from the supernatural technically my sperm doesn't exist, so that's why it evaporated the way it did. As I said, you can do what you like with me with no consequences at all."

Louise looked at Jack's dick, on which some semen remained, and went over. "I might try a more traditional way of cleaning this," she giggled suggestively, before taking his penis in her mouth, tasting her own pussy from the feminine juices that remained, then removing the residual semen with her tongue. Feeling Jack's penis rising again, Louise stopped for a moment to giggle, "Stop it," before he got harder and harder, Louise giving fellatio for a few minutes, moving her mouth back and forth, licking his shaft and massaging his balls with her hand.

Louise felt Jack's cock vibrate as his body stiffened, and another load of semen sprayed out, going everywhere in Louise's mouth; her the roof, her teeth, her gums and her tongue, with more semen going down her throat and onto her tonsils.

Opening her mouth wide to show the sticky white substance, Louise suggestively swirled it around then swallowed, loving the taste as it travelled down her throat. Some residual cum remained to which Jack asked, "Would you like fresh breath?"

"Yes, of course," said Louise.

"Open wide then," said Jack, with Louise observing the mist as the semen that remained in her mouth evaporated, the effect somewhat like when she breathed on a cold day.

Louise, her fanny already wet from having sex, had got even wetter from giving Jack head, and got some tissues from a table nearby. Jack saw Louise squat down slightly, and seeing what she was about to do, said, "Let me do that for you."

Louise wasn't about to decline, and handed the tissues to Jack, feeling his soft gentle hands use one tissue to dry her sweaty pubic hair, then move more tissues between her legs to dry her vagina, circling the tissues around to get her nice and dry. Finally, with the last tissue, Jack dried between the cheeks of Louise's bum, wiping away any sweat and stray pussy juice that lingered in the area.

Looking at Jack's cock, Louise again saw the dry-ice effect as his residual semen evaporated and then vanished, leaving him dry and as though nothing had happened.

"Why don't we talk for a while?" suggested Louise. She had so many questions, so much she wanted to know.

"Okay, sure," said Jack. He sat naked on the couch, Louise sitting her nubile, naked young body on his lap, her fanny resting against his leg.

"So, what's the supernatural like?" asked Louise.

Jack shook his head. "Sorry, it's not something I can tell you about. Like I said, you could not comprehend it, and if you try, you will never be a happy woman."

"Oh," said Louise. "So what are you? Are you a ghost, or a poltergeist, or something else?"

"I guess a ghost would be most accurate," said Jack, "although not strictly true, as I was never alive in your world." He grinned. "And don't you go calling me a poltergeist. Those things are a nuisance, even in the supernatural world."

"Sorry," giggled Louise. "So, what other things can you tell me? Is the Loch Ness Monster real, or Yetis and Bigfoot? How about UFOs?"

Jack laughed. "Louise, slow down, one question at a time. Like I said, I can't give away too much. Too much knowledge could be dangerous for you. As for your questions, asking too much about UFOs can only lead to trouble, both in your world and mine. Yetis and Bigfoot aren't supernatural, they are just animals that have not officially been discovered by man yet, like gorillas in the early 1900s were considered mythical."

"And the Loch Ness Monster?" asked Louise. She had always been fascinated by black and white photographs of the Scottish lake, showing a plesiosaur-like creature with its head sticking out from the waves.

With a cheeky smile, Jack said, "Let's just say in a few years' time you're married with three kids, and you and your husband decide to take a holiday to Loch Ness. Don't turn your back on the water for too long, never let the kids play on the shore unsupervised, and make sure your husband does not go fishing alone."

Louise's eyes widened. Although Jack had not confirmed it directly, it seemed the Loch Ness Monster did exist after all. Jack glanced at the television set, still showing snow and turned to Louise. "Sorry Louise, it's been great spending time with you, really great, but I really have to get back now."

"Really?" asked Louise, disappointed. "Can't you stay longer?"

Jack shook his head. "Sorry, no. I wish I could stay, but it's impossible. I hope you understand?"

Louise didn't, but nodded in agreement. "So, if I leave the TV on snow another night, can you come back and visit me again?"

Jack's face registered horror. "No Louise, you must never do that. Never, never, never. Promise me that you won't ever do that?"

"Okay, but why?" asked Louise.

Jack explained patiently. "I'm not the only TV snow ghost around, there are thousands of us and the chances of me getting you again are millions to one. You were lucky tonight Louise that I came onto your television set, because others are not nice at all. There's a cowboy, a pirate, a knight, an old lady, a wolf and a cat that starts out small, but grows to the size of a panther, among many others. You don't want to let them into your life, believe me."

Louise shuddered. "I understand."

"Good," said Jack. "So remember, always turn your TV off at night before you go to bed, and when you have kids, never let them watch snow of the television."

"I will," said Louise. They kissed and caressed for a few minutes, before they got up for Jack to say his goodbyes.

Louise pulled up her knickers and put on her jumper, this combination of jumper, white knickers and bare legs and feet looking delightful and sexy, while Jack dressed, putting on his underpants, then his suit and then his tie.

"It's been a pleasure, Louise," said Jack, taking the teenager in his arms and caressing her firm figure, Louise wrapping her arms around him and then exchanging a final, passionate kiss.

"It was wonderful meeting you too, Jack," said Louise, feeling slightly choked up. "It's a pity we can't ever be together again."

"Yes, but unfortunately, that's the way things work in the supernatural, Louise," said Jack. "Take care Louise, and all the best."

"Good luck to you too, Jack," said Louise. She watched as Jack turned to black and white, then he began to shimmer. His human form vanished, and once more he was a concentration of static snow. Moving towards the television set, he reduced in size and dissolved into the screen. He stopped for a second and waved, Louise waving back as his figure became less and less clearly defined in the snow, before vanishing altogether.

Louise's eyes searched for him in the snow for about twenty seconds, before she remembered Jack's warning and switched off the television, both on the set and then at the wall. She turned off the lights, collected her remaining clothes and the tissues that Jack had used to dry her between her legs. They smelled of her pussy, and she doubted that Debbie or Pamela would appreciate her leaving sticky, vagina-scented tissues lying around the flat. Flushing the tissues down the toilet, Louise changed out of her jumper and put on clean white, floral knickers and her nightdress, and got into bed, finally falling asleep an hour later.

For the next week, the hardest part for Louise was that she had the most wonderful, erotic experience of her life, but could not ever tell anyone about it, ever. What would people say if Louise told them that a ghost came out of her TV while it was showing snow, turned into a handsome young man, and they had had wild, passionate sex? Getting committed to a mental asylum would be the likely outcome if she opened her mouth, so Louise kept it to herself.

On the following Friday night, Louise had gone to bed early after another long day at the office, while Debbie and Pamela stayed up watching television in the sitting room. Debbie had had an exhausting shift on the ward, while Pamela was wiped out after taking her class on a school trip, some kids jumping into the fountain at Trafalgar Square, another chasing pigeons around. Both girls fell asleep, and the television remained on, neither of them hearing 'God Save the Queen' and the warning to turn off the television. Neither responded to the eerie light patterns of the static snow as the television stations shut down for the night. They remained sound asleep, like Louise a week earlier their knees drifting apart to show their knickers; Debbie's light blue, and Pamela's yellow.

Just after midnight, Louise awoke needing the loo. She walked on her bare feet to the bathroom, and closed the door. After flushing the toilet and washing her hands, Louise exited the bathroom adjusting her nightdress and knickers, and was about to head back to bed. Suddenly the pretty blonde paused, noticing the light patterns coming from the sitting room.

Hurrying in, she saw the sleeping forms of Debbie and Pamela on the couch, the television showing the static snow. Louise's eyes took in the TV screen. Nothing odd was on there, but remembering Jack's warning, the girl was taking no chances. Louise turned off the television, first on the set and then at the wall, then turned and went to bed, leaving Debbie and Pamela to sleep, blissfully unaware of what might have transpired had Louise not seen what was happening and turned off the set.

RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers
12