The Devil Within

Story Info
Evil takes over Sarah's body and makes her hungry for sex.
2k words
4.33
19.1k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah smiled sweetly as she handed out pamphlets to the faithful church goers. She loved being part of the church and had since she was a young girl. Being raised in a very religious family had its downsides; being sheltered, never being able to do anything that other girls her age would do and not being able to be independent. Sarah strongly believed in God and her faith so those things didn't really bother her anymore.

After everyone left the church, she walked up the steps to the heavy wooden doors and laid her hand on one with devoted passion. She loved her life. She might be a little naive and never had experienced all that much, but she had a wonderful family and also a loving fiancee.

Clarke. They had met at the church. He was so handsome that she couldn't take her eyes off him the first time they met. She still couldn't. Clarke was 28, with slightly shaggy brown hair, a build that was muscular but not overly so and piercing green eyes. He had an infectious laugh that drew her in the second she heard it. He wasn't as devout of a believer in the Church as she was but she didn't hold that against him. They had been dating for the last 8 months and had recently gotten engaged, and she couldn't have been happier. Sarah was a little nervous about their wedding night which would be rapidly approaching because Clarke was much more experienced than she was. It's why he joined the Church in the first place. He had gotten tired of partying all the time and wanted balance and something to give him pause so he could get control of his wild ways. She was worried that as experienced as he was, she wouldn't be able to please him when the time came; that she might be too pure and innocent. Sarah pushed that thought out of her mind as she walked inside the Church. She knew that Clarke would ease these fears of hers and that love could overcome everything.

As she walked down the halls, her heels clicking rapidly on the tile, she stopped to marvel at all the stained glass features the Church had. She came to a stop in front of one of her favorite paintings. It was Jesus holding his arms out and beckoning towards his flock. Sarah always loved this painting because she felt like she was part of that flock. That Jesus's arms could protect her from all harm and that she would be safe. She took a step closer to the painting and very gently ran her fingers down the side of it. As she did, she felt a strange sensation running up and down her arm like her fingers had touched something and it was travelling through her. She snatched her hand away but the feeling continued. It felt like there was something otherworldly inside her body and it was moving through her. Sarah let out a sharp little yelp when she stared at the painting and saw that something seemed to be coming out of it and going into her. All of a sudden the feeling stopped and everything became normal again. She was still frightened but felt like maybe it was just her overactive imagination and that nothing had really happened. Or maybe some water had trickled down her arm. She abruptly turned away and decided to go home and get some rest.

****

Clarke smiled as Sarah walked through the front door. She bounced over to him and placed a kiss on his cheek. He wrapped his arms around and brought down one of his hands to cup her ass before she backed away and giggled.

"None of that, mister!"

Clarke laughed because he knew how shy Sarah was and that anything slightly sexual made her uneasy.

They walked hand-in-hand to the living room and told each other about their days. As Sarah talked, Clarke thought about meeting her. How she had been a bright light as soon as she had come into his life. As a teenager and even early adult, he had been into the partying scene. Drugs, alcohol, fucking anything that had a pulse; you name it. It was a way of rebellion against his parents and their rules. After he flunked out of college, he knew that he had to get his act together somehow so he didn't waste his life. That's when he decided to join the local church and he met Sarah. Their relationship was so easy and he had never met anyone like her. She was kind, generous, never judgmental and so beautiful.

As Sarah continued to talk about her day at the Church, his mind drifted to naughty and downright disgusting thoughts that would turn her stomach if she knew he was thinking them. All Clarke could think about in this moment was plunging his cock into her and fucking her until she screamed his name. He knew that was a pipedream - when they finally did have sex, it would be making love. He would have to be gentle and sweet with her. He wouldn't be able to do all the nasty things he thought about daily.

Sarah was a walking wet dream. Long blonde silky hair that reached the top of her ass, breasts that were big and more than a handful, a trim waist, a round ass and very shapely and tan legs. They had been together more than a year and all they did was have frequent makeout sessions and Clarke had once touched her tits over her shirt. That was it. If he mentioned doing anything more, Sarah turned squeamish and would also repeat that she wasn't that kind of girl and wanted to save herself for their wedding night. He respected her and loved her. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable, but he was also a man and he wanted to fuck.

"Clarke? Are you even listening to me?" Her voice wavered. "Is everything okay?"

"Of course baby. I was just lost in my thoughts." He leaned down and took her earlobe between his teeth and gently bit it. Sarah squealed and pushed him away laughing, and he laughed as well. Her squeal gave him an instant hard-on as did the way her tits jiggled when she pushed him. He had to be careful. He didn't want to fuck this up like the way he fucked everything else up in his life. He was afraid he would because of his devilish thoughts and that eventually he wouldn't be able to control himself.

****

Sarah stepped under the hot spray of the shower and let out a moan. It had been a long day and she was bone tired. She was also worried about Clarke. He had been acting strange all day and even distant. He told her repeatedly that nothing was wrong but she wasn't sure if she believed him. She had gone back to her parents house after dinner with him and decided to give him a little space in case he felt smothered by her.

She let her thoughts wander as she washed her hair. She still couldn't believe how lucky she was to have him as her fiancee. Her husband soon enough! He was so unbelievably handsome and so good to her. When they had hugged goodbye after dinner, she let her hands wander over his back and felt the muscles bulging as his biceps wrapped around her. Sarah bit her lip. Usually she didn't notice things like that; she was a good girl. She dropped one of her hands down to her thigh and started caressing the skin there. She felt her nipples pucker and harden into points. She felt a clench in her core. Sarah dropped her hand immediately.

What was wrong with her?

She glanced down and saw wetness gathering at her thighs. Of course she had urges and she had masturbated before. But every single time after she came, she felt guilty. She thought she had committed a sin and feeling pleasure shouldn't be a reward. She tried to quiet her mind but it wasn't working. Her body was on fire. It felt like if she didn't touch herself that she might die.

Sarah squeezed one of her breasts and let out a gasp. It felt so good to her. She rolled her nipple between her fingers and tugged and felt it all the way down to in-between her legs.

I have to stop. This isn't me.

She kept repeating that over and over again inside her head, but there was just something about this time and she knew she couldn't stop. She thought about Clarke's hard body and all the experience he had with women. She knew he could make her body explode with pleasure. She wanted to go to him right then and there so he could show her all the things that he knew.

No. The wedding is only a few weeks away. I can surely wait that long.

Sarah leaned her head against the shower wall and propped her leg up; she felt the wetness just oozing out of her opening. "Mm," she let out a pleasurable sigh as her hand wandered down to the juncture between her legs and she spread her wetness all over her clit.

"God, that feels so good."

She continued to spread her juice all over herself until she was thoroughly coated and then teased her slit with a finger. She thrust a finger inside and immediately clamped down around the invading digit.

"That's it," she purred as she moved herself up and down her finger. Riding it like it was Clarke.

I want his penis. No that's not right she thought to herself. His dick. That sounded better but it still wasn't what she wanted to say.

"I want your cock, baby. Give it to me." That sounded much better she thought to herself as she uttered the naughty words aloud.

"Fuck!" Sarah hissed as she inserted another finger and stretched her tight pussy out. "Pound me with that cock, Clarke! Show me what I've been missing all this time!" She removed her hand from her pussy and whimpered at the loss of her fingers before shoving three inside of her. The stretching of her cunt hurt but she was lost to the pleasure, and the bite of pain made it even better. "Oh fuck! I can't get enough of that fat cock, baby." She was imagining Clarke thrusting inside of her viciously. He was pulling her hair and telling her what a naughty, dirty slut she was. His balls were slapping her pussy and she felt her insides tightening and she knew she was about to come.

She rubbed her clit as she rode her fingers and let out a wail as she started to come. "Fuck," she screamed as her orgasm exploded and her juices squirted out of her and hit the wall. She continued to ride out her orgasm and slapped her clit as her pussy clamped down and more juices sprayed out of her.

As her body started to come down from her multiple orgasms, she lowered herself down to her feet very slowly. Her legs felt like jelly from how strongly she had come. Sarah sighed; she expected to feel very guilty and she did in a way, but mostly she felt enormous pleasure. A part of her didn't understand how she could have such filthy thoughts and utter such vulgar words when she never had before.

A knock sounded on her bedroom door. "Sarah? Is everything alright in there? Your mother and I heard what sounded like a scream."

She padded out of the bathroom in only a towel and went over to her bedroom door to crack it open a sliver. She smiled up at her father. "Everything is fine, Dad. It was very wet in the shower and I almost slipped."

Her father seemed to buy her excuse and told her to be more careful before kissing her forehead and going back downstairs. As soon as Sarah shut the door, she dropped the towel on the floor and went back into the bathroom to stare at her naked body in the mirror. Her eyes were glowing red and looked like lasers. An evil smirk took over her face and she knew the innocent and angelic version of herself was gone. In its place was a devil.

A devil that was hungry for cock.

TBC