The Night Manager Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" I think they call this too funk to druck don't they Gabriel? Can you help me get him safely into bed then take me home."

Gabriel and Stacy helped the young man into his room and left him passed out on his bed. They left Charles' apartment and drove home with Stacy insisting on sitting in the front with Gabriel. As she so often did she sat deep in the seat and let the folds of her brief hemline fall aside to reveal her white panties. Gabriel recognised them immediately. They were the exclusive gold and diamond studded panties designed by Angel, the ones she had worn in the video the night they made love. Stacy leaned forward and began caressing the short hair at the nape of his neck and whispered seductively in his ear.

" You can touch them if you like, I know you want to."

And with that she took his hand and kissed the fingertips sweetly and drew his hand to front of her wonderful panties. He felt the dampness erupt there and as if in automatic pilot he found himself masturbating her as she leaned forward and kissed him as sweetly as he had ever been kissed. He felt the tingling sensation that drove him to shiver with passion once more. He felt his cock awaken as if from a dream and every blood vessel fill with blood and thrill we the excitement of her wetness and her gentle loving kiss, a kiss like Angel's. The spine tingling thrill of her fingernail tickling his neck sent him into a cold sweat of deep want and he slid his hand onto her firm round breasts feeling the nipples harden as he cupped them eagerly. He wanted her like a hellfire consuming all resistance.

" You really are quite special Gabe. There isn't another man alive who looks at me like you do. You make me feel so good. I want to make you feel good too, better than good. I want to show you I appreciate you, say thank you for looking after me all these years. I want to make love to you. Would you like that Gabe? Take me home and make love to me. Be my first.'

It was as if he was experiencing a deja vu Angel's very words coming out of Stacy's sweet mouth. He broke from the embrace and started the car to drive home as fast as he could. Angel leaned against him and whispered in his ear and kissed his neck as he drove. She reached her hand down and touched his swollen pants.

"Oh my Gabe you are so big now wonder Angel wanted to keep you for herself."

She fondled his hugeness and unzipped him unfurling his monster cock and stroking it with her tiny hand. She could barely get her hand around it and began stroking it until Gabriel began to pant. By the time they reached the apartment and had kissed urgently in the elevator and again at the doorway Gabriel was delirious with passion.

They tore at one another's clothing until all that remained were the diamond-studded panties. He reach down to them and felt her moist fold through the sheer silken fabric until it was drenched with the moisture of her arousal and she was begging him to fuck her with his fingers. Gabriel inserted first one then two fingers into her. Feeling her hot tight cunt squirt and the walls close tightly round his fingers as she moaned in pleasure and screamed for more.

He slid more fingers into her ultra tight virginal pussy he wanted to make her cum over and over again and repeatedly teased and masturbated her. He had an all-consuming desire to taste more of her to ravish her. He felt as excited as he had the first time with Angel and as her pleasure grew in intensity he found his own desire grow exponentially. She kissed him urgently. Dena vu

"Eat my hot wet pussy baby. Make me cum hard. Make me so hot for you I scream for it!"

Impossible as it seemed the voice he heard was Angel's there was no mistaking her pleading tone when she was aroused. Gabriel was puzzled but so turned on he barely took any time to think. The sound of her voice talking dirty to him, urging him to please her urging him to push his long thick black cock into her had occupied every fantasy he had had over the past few years and now those same sounds came from a young nubile beauty whose body dripped sexual allure, whose exquisite breasts and ass trembled beneath his caress and whose super tight virginal cunt begged him to feast on her spectacular ambrosia.

He gently kissed her sopping wet panty-covered pussy with such restraint that she shivered with each touch of his lips and he sucked at her folds tenderly through the sheer fabric until she began to tremble in desire, pulling the delicate silk aside. He kissed her clit with a touch so gentle she began to cum and flickered his tongue around it until the orgasms intensified and squirted her sweet ambrosia into his face. Gabriel greedily swallowed her nectar recognizing her taste and scent as it coursed through his senses and intoxicated him. He slid his tongue more vigorously around her folds parting them and lancing his tongue into her tiny hole letting the copious juices run down the crack between her legs. Her finger teased the nape of his neck sending chills though him as she ground his face to her succulent vulva. He thrust fingers in her once more as he suckled her erect clitoris greedily imbibing her mouth-watering honeyed juice intoxicating him until he could stand barely stand the desire that filled him. His cock was bursting with desire.

He could barely drag himself away from the sweet delight of her sexual perfume, her succulent tastes and the pleading cries from her perpetual orgasms. He wrenched himself from her pussy and kissed her tenderly once more.

"Do you want to enter the gates of heaven now Gabe? Mmmmmm baby I'm aching to have that beautiful cock inside me. Yummy, yummy I want you to fuck me sooooooo much."

DŽjˆ vu! Angel's voice urging him to enter her, he spread her legs and looked at Stacy's beautiful blue eyes glistening with passion, she smiled and reached down to slide her panties aside and beckon him to her.

"Be gentle, you're so big and I'm so tight and tiny. Don't worry if I cry a little the pain will be over quickly and then the pleasure will be so good."

" Don't worry I wont hurt you. I think I love you almost as much as Angel and you know I could never hurt you."

Stacy reached down and held his cock as he guided it to the drenched folds of her hot shaved pussy. He swirled the tip around her clit and labia until she began to shudder with pleasure and his tip was glistening with her moisture. He pressed it against her tiny tight opening and she winced a little breathing rapidly, then holding her breath until she relaxed a little then he pushed a little further into her and he paused and then withdrew a little pushing the head of his cock into her and out of her in short strokes. She began to get increasingly excited as he increased the tempo of his sexy rhythm. Her juices began to spurt with excitement. He kissed her tenderly and she resumed touching his neck with her fingernail. He caressed her breasts lovingly; pinching the nipple hard until she winced from the pain each stroke inside her went deeper and deeper until he encountered the resistance of her hymen. She gasped and shouted.

"FUCK ME I WANT YOU INSIDE ME!"

He pushed into her hard until his giant cock popped her cherry and he felt the sticky texture of her blood mingled with her vaginal fluid. She cried out in pain and tears rolled down her cheeks. Gabriel kissed each teardrop and thrust into her deep and within moments she was having a spectacular orgasm. Her pussy erupted like a volcano spurting hot fluid and clamping around his super huge cock like a vice. She screamed like a banshee and bucked furiously at his pounding cock. She bit his neck hard and raked his back with her fingernails like an alley cat on heat. He felt her hand caress his balls and fondle them; her fingernails grazed his swollen pouch sending tingles of electricity through him igniting every nerve ending with the intensity of her pleasure. Her cunt gripped him like a moist friendly hand and she urged him to fuck her harder and faster. He teased her to the edge of orgasm time and time again only to withdraw from her until she was begging for his return and each time he did he plunged deeper and harder into her until she exploded in fits of screaming, bucking gyrating orgasms.

He turned her over without leaving her pussy. Her ass was so divine he shivered from the sight of it holding her hips firmly in his hands he pumped into her once more until his squelching assault produced still more climaxes from her delicious pussy. He fondled her tit with one hand and slid the other inside her sopping panties and began masturbating her as he continued to thrust wildly into her. Her hot tight pussy was unbelievable and pulsed like a vibrator around his cock. His swollen balls slapped her clitoris as she begged him to bring her to orgasm after orgasm. She was insatiable and his cock had swollen beyond recognition. As he grew tired from the intensity of the session he pulled from her and lay back beckoning her to ride him. As she straddled him he gazed up at her delightful breasts and cupped them in his hand lovingly. He was already planning to cum all over them later that evening. She slid his cock against her wet panties and let him feel the dampness as she slid the shiny fabric across his aching cock.

" I want you to cum in me now!" She purred.

Gabriel held his breath as he felt her guide his cock's thick head into her once more, watching her face contort with the strain of the entry of his massive thickness into her tiny hot hole. He felt her inner labia stretch around him and her vaginal walls swirl with dampness as he slid inside her deeper and deeper until he felt her cervix touch his tip and his hyper swollen balls touched her sweet ass. She giggled sweetly.

"Mmmmmm Gabriel you're such a big boy and so gentle and hot. I want to feel you explode in me. Do you like my tight little pussy? Do you want me? Want to cum in my hot, hot cunt?"

She rose up on him as he fondled her magnificently firm round tits eagerly. She gyrated and rocked on the tip of his cock letting her abundant juices drizzle down his thick black shaft. Gabriel could only groan as she began her sensual ride she slid up and down his shaft clamping and loosening her grip on his thickness to let more of her own excitement roll down his shaft in a torrent of sticky wetness. She reached down and began to masturbate herself ass she rode and erupted into sobbing and shivering as she came with increasing intensity her ass bobbing up and down on him faster and faster. She came violently and her pussy clamped his cock even more tightly and she collapsed on him panting and kissing him passionately. Then when she regained her breath she turned around and bounced on his cock so that he could see her heavenly ass rising up and down on him. He felt the stirring inside like an impending hurricane building in pressure. He leaned forward and pushed his cock deep inside her and took her breasts in his hands. She leaned her head back and panted as she too began to orgasm.

" I want to see your beautiful face when you cum in me" she panted breathlessly.

As she came she manipulated her leg so that she could turn around to face him and then lay back with her shapely legs spread as Gabriel leaned into her pressing deep inside her the pressure unbearable. They kissed urgently and Gabriel pulled his cock back to her entrance as she writhed in pulsating pleasure. She shivered from the emptiness of her hot cunt which gushed like a stream. When he entered her again he did so with long hard deep strokes his balls slapping her clit with a force that triggered a series of blood curdling screams of joy from her.

" I love you Gabe cum in me cum in me be mine cum in me!"

Gabriel felt the pleasure fill every nerve ending with pleasure like his whole body was immersed in a warm spring. He felt himself shake to the core, his cock throb uncontrollably and with each throb his body felt the waves of endorphins fill his senses. Then he came spurting two years of pent up desire into this delectably nubile goddess. He thrust hard and deep burying his cock in her luscious well of desire. Each spurt of his cum elicited screams of pleasure from her as her tasty pussy vibrated around each throb pulsing in unison then clamping tight around him. He felt the sensation of intoxicated bliss and the feeling that his cock was being sucked into her and he drifted into the semi conscious state he recalled from his time with Angel, then he passed into a deep sleep as she nestled in his arms whispering sweetly into his ear.

DŽjˆ vu: he awoke feeling drained and exhausted her diamond studded white panties lay on the pillow next to him. He ached for her. He combed the apartment for her and found it empty. He found her pretty party dress draped over a chair in the dining room and a note.

Darling Gabe got called into work. Help yourself to some food and rest up. I'll see you tonight. I want you so much. Love Stacy

Gabriel was relieved and jealous at the same time. Perhaps she was with someone else. The phone rang and he answered it.

"Penthouse suite Gabe speaking"

"Mmmmmm yummy do you know how horny I am for you Gabe?"

He could hear that she was touching herself as her voice grew breathy and she panted to him.

"I've been modeling sexy lingerie all day and the camera man says I've never looked so hot. He says every shot looks like I'm having the best sex ever. I'm thinking about you darling. I'm aching for you. Mmmmmm ooooooh I'm cumming. Ooooooh yummy yummy. I want to suck your delicious chocolate tower and feel it shoot over my tits. Mmmmmm You lover my tits don't you?"

Gabriel was hotter than hell talking to her. She came several times before she finished the call and promised to be home within the hour. Gabriel showered and shaved and only bothered to put on a fresh pair of boxer shorts knowing that soon she would be touching him again. He made himself bacon and eggs and coffee and rested his weary body for the delicious impending sexual onslaught that he knew lay ahead.

Stacy arrived home as promised wearing a skin-tight green pastel halter-top dress that hugged her voluptuous curves like a second skin. Made of sheer stretch cotton it plunged low about her ample cleavage revealing her firm tanned breasts. Gabriel dreamed of what beautiful lingerie lay beneath.

"I know what you're thinking but I'm actually not wearing any panties or bra. I get enough of that at work and it makes me feel so sexy not wearing any. So Mmmmmm you know ready."

He held her and they kissed tenderly as his hand slid up the back of her skirt and onto her bare ass cheeks.

" I'm so wet for you darling."

He slid his fingers between her ass cheeks and felt the wetness there as they kissed more deeply, French kissing. She ground herself against him and he pulled her dress up to her waist so her naked pussy rubbed against the rising shaft in his shorts. She began to quiver with excitement. She put her hand on the thickening lump and grazed it with her fingernails feeling it swell dramatically with each featherlike touch of her eager fingers.

"Take me to the bedroom I want to suck your hot black cock."

Gabriel picked her up and carried her slender body to the bedroom laid her down and began kissing between her tits and suckling at her nipples. She fondled his cock wantonly delighting in the swelling giant as it thickened and hardened beneath her touch. As Gabriel suckled her glorious tits he rubbed her clit and teased her pussy until she began to shiver and whimper with pleasure and she came. The instant she squealed in pleasure he shoved two long thick fingers into her and she erupted in cries of joy as he wiggled and lanced the fingers deep into her freshly opened paradise. She gushed and bucked at his thrusts and reveled in his excited fondling. He reluctantly kissed his way down to her pussy knowing he needed to eat taste her but he was entranced by her fulsome bosoms and could have spent the night fondling them and suckling them. He longed to shove his cock between them. When his tongue tasted her sublime juices and his senses filled with her scent he felt the blood rush through him violently in moments she was screaming incoherently. His deft tongue and artful lips eliciting orgasm after orgasm from her in a torrent of wetness that drenched his face and made him gulp down the sweet nectar greedily. For near on an hour he held her pinned to the bed screaming for him to eat her, until he felt his cock stretching all limits of its own dimensions straining at the seams bristling with blood vessels, distorted and hyper sensitive.

He had an overwhelming desire to put it between her sumptuous tits and rose to let it flop onto her chest. She held it as he slid it between her firm round mounds, greeting the tip with her wet eager mouth. She pressed her hot tits together as he moved his cock between them shivering with each stroke. Her tongue flickered eagerly across his sensitive tip and her mouth sucked hard each time it entered it. He moaned helplessly as he thrust repeatedly into her mouth and between her tits. It throbbed uncontrollably and as he felt the pleasure mount in his balls she swallowed half his cock and sucked hard. He erupted in her mouth shooting a huge load down her throat then as he pulled back shot another load onto her adorable face then another onto her tits. She smiled ecstatically and swallowed his first load and greedily licked at the dribbles running from his cock sliding her lips and tongue over it sucking and swallowing. The jism that covered her face and breasts made her look even more beautiful, her eyes lit up and her full tulip shaped lips consumed his cum voraciously.

When she finished cleaning his cock and teasing it so that the so that it remained rock hard and super thick she returned to kiss him with her sticky lips. He held her tightly in his arms the waves of pleasure still tingling in every nerve ending of his body, her finger stroking the nape of his neck.

" Let's go out to dinner Gabe I'm hungry."

She leapt out of bed and began rummaging through her wardrobe for clothing and pulled out a tiny yellow stretch silk dress. She pulled it over her head and adjusted her boobs in the tight low cut halter and shimmied the dress over her naked pussy. The hem just covered her ass and pussy with a fragment of tight silk.

" Let's stop by your apartment to get you some fresh clothes and catch a cab."

With that she took him by the hand and led him to the private elevator that led down to his ground floor apartment. Once inside they kissed eagerly and his hands slid under her skirt so automatically that he didn't realize he was doing it. By the time the elevator reached the ground floor he had entered her again and fucked her against the wall of the elevator until she shivered in pleasure. When the doors opened she kissed him and slid off his cock and led him to his apartment where he dressed in casual clothing while she called a cab.

In the cab he fondled her until she came again and in the private booth of the restaurant she sat on his lap and rode him. She was insatiable, but he couldn't resist her urging him to fuck her. It was like she was using him to test her sexual equipment. With each entry, each orgasm and each titillating, tantalizing kiss and touch she grew more and more excited and more and more irresistible. At 4am in the morning when they had fucked in so many places that Gabriel felt that he was addicted to her hot pussy he suddenly realized what he needed to do. They had returned to the apartment and he pinned her too the bed face down fucking her hot pussy once more until it drizzled in a continuous stream then pulled out and guided his aching cock to her ass hole. She quaked with desire as he pushed his huge cock lubricated with her own hot fluids into her hot tight virgin asshole. He reached around and masturbated her clit and as she quivered in orgasm he slammed his well-oiled cock into her deep. She screamed wildly and he fucked her tight asshole ravishing her as she wriggled and shook, convulsing in extreme pleasure, The tightness and the eternal teasing and fucking had made Gabriel beyond hot, he was welling up like a boiler about to explode and within seconds of her third orgasm. He exploded inside her squirting repeatedly into her, pounding her as she writhed in unquenchable lust. Her hot pussy squirting and streaming with wetness her clit on fire, pussy pulsing with pleasure as her ass drew his wonderful cock into her sucking at his plentiful semen, emanating pleasure and heat in the after shock of their combined unimaginable gratification.