All Comments on 'The Night Shift'

by Urguycliff

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Finish it

Finish the story and it might be worth reading. I don't understand why authors post a half-assed start to what could be a decent story.

Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
Hmm...

This story sounds really familiar. Have you posted this before?

Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
Ah yes...Late Shift!

I just checked your profile and saw that you submitted the exact same story only with the title "Late Shift" on Nov. 1st. I knew I'd read it before. Oh well, it was a pleasure to read again! Very nice.

tranetraneover 16 years ago
Great Start, "Short" Finish

I enjoyed what there was of the story, but I also thought that the finish left a little to be desired. There's also something that, personally, I would have added. When a uniform consists of a very short skirt, there's something else to provide extra "coverage" for the waitress, usually pantyhose or tights of some sort. That would added a hot little "touch" to the story, too. Either way, keep trying and you'll get it right, eventually.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

This story could be extended, showing the rest of the other nites' activities, with your shop girl wanting to have your baby....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the hell?

This is the same story as the one titled "Late Shift".

Why not repost one and make the female a black girl?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous