All Comments on 'The Night the Lights Went Out In San Francisco'

by ravenswood

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Really enjoyed this story.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 11 years ago
Impregnation

I love stories in which a son makes his mother pregnant. Please write more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why is it that ladies write...

the best stories of boy into mom fucking? This is a fabulous story of motherfucking by a highly talented author (and fine looking mature woman) that's very hot and very funny at the same time. The mother finds out she's pregnant and it's by her own big strong son, 19 year old Mike. She's worried, how will her boy take the news? It turns out that the kid is over the moon! "Mikie jumped up off the stool threw the apple into the air and began to scream and howl as he went running around the house saying, "We're having a baby...Mom & I are having a baby." It's enough to melt a mother's heart. Mike was having a great time snuggling his big stiff prick up his mother's mommy-hole and blowing his young balls up the same cunt he came out of. Now he's bursting with boyish pride that the warm creamy semen in his balls and the egg in his mother's womb have gotten together to make a baby. He carries his mom all over the place, speaks to his baby in his mother's coochie ("Hey, baby this is your Daddy talking"), a bit worried that maybe he won't be able to fuck his mother for the next few months. Mom lovingly disabuses her boy of his silly notion--he's such a kid--and they keep on fucking till the tiny baby pops out from where Mike was once a baby. Mike gives his mother more babies in the years to come, his fertile balls never quit--mom and son are bonded for life. A wonderful, wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous