The Night Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing his touch Star rolled back slightly affording Phil better access to her naked torso, Phil slid his hand down to her breast and cupped its shape whilst his thumb brushed over her nipple, the nipple swelled at his touch and Star sighed deeply.

Keely well aware even in the relative darkness of what was going on encouraged Phil by resting her hand over his whilst it massaged Star's firm breast. Star was now on her back so that Phil was now able to massage both breasts her lower body was writhing and wriggling calling for attention from Phil's roaming hands.

As if he needed further encouragement Keely directed Phil's hand down to Star's pubic mound, once there Phil allowed his fingers to slip down the between her labia and dip into the moist heat within.

Star spread her legs wider prompting Phil to seek deeper penetration with his fingers, as he did so Keely rewarded his efforts by reaching across Star and playing with his cock.

Keely had always had an acute sense of what got Phil excited and as she collected some of the clear fluid that was dripping from Phil's erect cock she knew exactly what he would want her to do with it.

She took the pre-cum on her fingers and massaged it into Star's erect nipples. The sight of Phil and Star getting intimate was more and more arousing for Keely, as Phil busied himself sucking on Star's pert breasts she felt the need to satisfy her own cravings and slipped her hand down to her throbbing pussy.

As she dipped a finger into herself she was surprised by just how wet she had become, once moist she took her finger and began to rub her clitoris, all the time watching Phil and Star.

Star seemed to be growing in confidence, no longer satisfied to be the passive receiver of Phil's caresses she was now reaching for his cock so that she might feel its length and girth. Her hand looked small wrapped around the swollen shaft, and as she moved it up and down.

Keely shifted position so that she could take its swollen helmet in her mouth. Star followed Keely's lead and soon the two them were sharing Phil's cock.

In response Phil positioned himself so that he could slip his fingers into each of them, whilst enjoying the sight of not only his cock receiving such dedicated attention but also their shapely behinds writhing in response to his touch. Phil was close to orgasm and was relieved when without a word being exchanged between them the two girls changed position.

Keely straddled Phil's face so his mouth could give her pouting sex all the attention she desired. Star was positioned so that she could gently lower herself onto Phil's throbbing member, once she had its entire length inside her she began sliding up and down, very slowly at first but as she became accustomed to its size she moved more rapidly.

They were all moving closer to orgasm and Phil let his hands roam, sometimes holding Keely's buttocks so that he might push her clitoris harder against his tongue other times cupping Star's breasts so that he might enjoy their weight and shape changing with each thrust. Phil felt his orgasm build and explode powerfully through his body, his cock shooting hot cum into Star's pussy.

Star brought herself to a climax rubbing her clitoris as Phil emptied his load deep into her; almost simultaneously Keely came holding Phil's head hard against her clitoris. No one spoke after the orgy they simply slipped off to sleep bathed in the afterglow of sex.

Keely woke first in the morning and found that their guest had taken her leave. The clothes that she had removed the previous night where now nowhere to be found. Keely woke Phil who was as equally perplexed at the young girls disappearance. They both decided that she had woken earlier and had left; there was no more mystery than that. The storm that had delivered their visitor the previous night did not abate and Keely and Phil were confined to the cabin the whole day. Keely took the opportunity to paint something of scenery that surrounded the cabin whilst Phil tried to record something of the majesty of the place in his journal.

Eating supper together that evening neither of them felt satisfied with their efforts. Some places defy capture in prose and fail to communicate their essence in art, they both had to accept that and be glad that they could carry the place with them in their hearts and minds for the rest of time.

As the day drew to a close Phil and Keely discussed their strange visitor the previous night, Phil felt a little guilty that he had been insensitive towards Keely. Keely reassured him that she had enjoyed the experience as much as Phil, and in fact she was responsible for bringing Star into their bed. Phil speculated as to what his reaction might be if the tables had been turned, although it had long been a fantasy of his to see Keely being pleasured by another man he had to admit he wasn't sure that he would enjoy it in reality.

Keely didn't agree she felt that their relationship was built on absolute trust and therefore if any thing happened it would only be sex. The two of them snuggled together in front of the roaring fire, Keely drinking her wine as Phil smoked a joint or two, before long the two of them were comfortably mellow.

The storm continued to rage and by ten the power had given up for good so they resorted to candles to light the cabin. The candles along with the wine Keely had drunk and the hash Phil had smoked combined to create an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity despite the best efforts of the storm outside.

Both of them were getting ready for bed when there was a knock at the door. It was fair to say that this time neither of them was particularly alarmed at this development, the previous night's antics has left them far to relaxed for that. So it was Keely who went and opened the door this time.

However it was not Star at the door but a young man! He spoke softly requesting shelter from the storm; Keely beckoned him inside with an outstretched arm. Once inside he went to the fireside and warmed himself .After a few moments he spoke again this time to thank his hosts for looking after Star, his sister, the previous night.

Phil went off to the kitchen to fetch some drinks leaving Keely and the young man to talk. When Phil returned he could see from their body language that Keely and this young man where attracted to each other, he sat passively on the couch as the two of them talked.

There was a strong family resemblance between this young man and Star he had the same dark hair and the same slim but muscular frame. He was as scantily dressed as Star with only one piece of cloth draped over his head and tied at the waist. His name was Tor and although he did not give his age it was clear that he was not much older than Star. Phil decided to leave the two of them to talk and got up to go to bed, he insisted that Tor stayed the night and said goodnight.

Keely followed Phil into their bedroom; she gave him a kiss saying goodnight. Phil encouraged her to return to Tor, she seemed unsure of what to do but Phil was adamant adding that he was a very handsome young man and that he found Keely very attractive too. "Go and have some fun" he said pushing her back towards the lounge.

Keely went back to the lounge reassured by Phil's words. It was nice to think that she was still attractive to other men; it was good for her ego.

When she rejoined Tor he was still warming himself by the fire. Keely put her hand on his arm the material of his clothing was still damp, "take this off; I'll get you something of Phil's to wear."

As she left the room the young man turned his back to her and was removing his clothes, Keely could not help stealing a glance; she was not disappointed he had lovely bum tight well defined buttocks curved delightfully into his broad thighs.

Keely grabbed a pair of Phil's boxer shorts and a T-shirt and returned to the lounge, Tor was standing by the fire he held his clothes over his waist to cover his modesty. Keely handed him the dry clothes and turned away, she gave Tor a few moments to change before turning back to face him.

Tor had put on the clothes but Keely had forgotten that her man, Phil, was a very slim young man and Tor had a more muscular frame. As a result the t-shirt fitted where it touched him and the boxer shorts that had a fitted cut revealed that even in its current flaccid state his cock was long and thick.

Keely was filled with a new curiosity, she wanted now to know how that manhood may look once it was fully erect, she speculated that it was probably quite a monster. The two of them sat down again, Tor stared intently at Keely with a smile fixed on his face. Keely felt a little self-conscious and asked him why he was smiling at her. "Because I think you are beautiful" answered Tor, "and I'm wondering if there is any possibility that I might feel your naked body pressed against mine."

Keely was speechless for a moment, "thank you for the compliment and as you have been honest with me I must be honest with you,"

She considered for a moment "it is not in my nature to sleep with just anyone but I find you very attractive and I would love to see you out of those clothes."

Keely was a little taken aback by her own honesty but felt better for saying it. Tor reached across and took Keely's hand; he gently kissed each finger tip. This innocent love play was enough to send little shivers of electricity down Keely's spine. She moved closer to Tor and kissed him, as their lips touched she parted her lips slightly letting his tongue meet hers.

Meanwhile, Phil had not yet fallen asleep and had decided to see how Keely was getting on with Tor. From the darkness of the bedroom he could see both of them illuminated by the fire; he smiled to himself as he saw Keely kissing Tor with passion in her eyes.

Unaware of Phil standing in the doorway of the bedroom watching them, Tor and Keely continued their mutual sensual exploration. Keely had only her sarong to cover her naked body and this was gradually slipping down her ass as she and Tor kissed.

Since her breasts were revealed Tor shifted his attention and let his mouth take in some of each of the shapely globes. He kissed, licked and sucked his way from breast to breast and from nipple to nipple. His touch was strong and assured yet sensitive to the delicate softness of Keely's full pert breasts.

As he lay like a babe in arms at her breast, Keely took the chance to trace her hand down his muscular torso until it rested on the ridge of his penis. Still curled up and restrained by the tight boxer shorts. She rubbed up and down its length several times coaxing it to engorge and grow more and more each time.

The ridge of his helmet was now clearly outlined and from its tip fluid was spilling out wetting the material, Keely rubbed her thumb over this wet patch, even through the material she could feel the radiating heat of his cock. She could wait no longer and as Tor continued to tease her nipples to erection, she pulled the boxer shorts down revealing his cock for the first time.

She took her hand away so as not to obscure her view of his proud erection; it was a stunning specimen that had true beauty unlike many of those she had seen before. Its shaft was straight and the helmet that crowned it was devoid of a foreskin revealing every contour of its form. He had shaved his pubic hair and his balls were tight to his body signalling his state of high arousal.

As Keely took the shaft in her hand she finally had a real sense of its size and girth. Her hand seemed small as she slowly moved it up and down the shaft.

Tor also moved so that he could kiss his way down Keely's abdomen, as he moved closer to her fanny Keely felt powerless to stop her thighs parting. Her pussy was aching, crying out for attention, and as Tor reached for her pussy she held his head hard against her clitoris.

She had her head resting on Tor's thigh with his cock in front of her. As Tor was pleasuring her with his tongue Keely felt compelled to take his cock in her mouth. She held the shaft and rubbed the tip around her mouth smearing her lips with pre cum like a lip balm.

She tried to take his whole helmet in her mouth but had to settle at licking around it while wanking him off with her hand.

After sometime Keely rolled on to her back and pulled Tor up so that he straddled her with his cock resting on her chest. She pushed her ample breasts together engulfing the meaty shaft. His cock, still wet from Keely's attention, slipped up and down her cleavage. His helmet popped out of the top giving her the opportunity to flick it with the tip with her tongue.

During this time Tor was not idle, he had his fingers busy inside Keely; she was very wet allowing him to slip three or four fingers into her at a time.

Phil was still watching the two of them from the bedroom. It was a very erotic scene unfolding before him. He had slipped off his boxer shorts and couldn't resist stroking his cock as he watched.

He had intended to remain out of sight but in an effort to see what Keely was doing with Tor's cock he stepped into the light of the lounge. Keely didn't see him straight away but when she did catch his eye she was glad to see that not only was he smiling but that his cock was as erect as she had ever seen.

She was further reassured by the sight of Phil wanking as he watched. She released her grip on Tor's cock and gestured at Phil to move closer. Phil responded by lying next to her and kissing her neck as she continued to jerk off Tor with her breasts.

Keely felt reassured to have Phil with her as things with Tor became more passionate. She wanted to feel that meaty cock inside her. So she rolled on to her side, now she and Tor were facing each other.

Phil lay behind her mirroring her body shape, he caught sight of Tor's cock for the first time and whispered in Keely's ear "look at the size of that thing, thank god he's not gay."

Keely was a little concerned that she might not be able to accommodate Tor's mighty cock but she was certainly going to try. She reached down and wrapped her hand around the shaft she then rubbed its helmet around the lips of her pussy and over her clitoris. Their combined fluids meant that Tor's cock slipped easily between Keely's labia, its helmet was now poised ready for penetration.

Keely held onto Tor's cock as she guided it into her sopping wet pussy, her labia parted wide as his helmet entered her before closing around it as he continued to enter her. Keely was carefully controlling the depth of penetration at each point, savouring the feeling of fullness his meaty cock provided. She released her grip as the final few centimetres of his lengthy penis entered her.

She wasn't disappointed. Tor's cock felt as it was redefining the shape of her pussy, giving her a sense of fullness and direct contact that she had never felt before. Phil was watching Keely's face as Tor entered her, he could see the wrinkles of anxiety give way to a pleasurable smile that spread across her whole face; he kissed the back of her neck and snuggled in closer to her so that his cock rested between her buttocks.

He could feel Keely thrusting her pelvis back and forth; he could also see Tor's cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy as she fingered her clitoris. Phil's cock was now releasing copious amounts of pre cum allowing it to slide freely through her buttocks. Keely must have sensed Phil's cock sliding through her buttocks as she reached behind her and rubbed the throbbing cock against her bum hole. The slippery tip of Phil's cock began to slide deeper and deeper up Keely's bottom until with little effort his cock was buried up to its base. Keely was now sliding back and forth on both cocks and it was clear that no one could go on for much longer.

Tor began to thrust more rapidly into Keely, she responded by increasing the speed and pressure of her fingers on her clitoris.

Phil did not need to make any movement as Tor increased his speed Keely moved her bottom up and down his shaft more rapidly. Tor came first with a force that pushed Keely onto orgasm. As the waves of her orgasm passed through the muscles in her bum Phil shot his hot sticky load into her.

A long period of silence followed their three-way copulation; Keely lay there trying to take in what had just happened. Phil too was still reeling from the shock of it all, but as he calmed he realised that what had happened, happened because it was meant to happen, no one had been hurt or used, it was karma.

Tor was silent except for his breathing, he was lying prone his cock glistening with a mixture of cum and pussy juice. Phil went to get his cigarettes, when he returned Tor was kissing Keely, not a post-coital kiss but a kiss of foreplay. Phil didn't have the energy to do anything other than watch as the two of them let their passions ignite once again.

Keely was stroking Tor's cock back to life and it was rapidly responding to her attentions, Tor meanwhile was slipping his fingers into Keely, who it is fair to say was very wet through a combination of her own juices and Tor's cum.

Keely was like a frenzied animal, unlike the first time she had no interest in slowly building to a climax, or getting to see Tor's body she just wanted to be fucked. With this foremost in her mind she pushed Tor on his back. Now his erection almost reached his belly button. Keely straddled him.

This time she had her back to him and holding his cock in her hand lowered herself down its length. This position gave Keely a new sense of the dimensions of Tor's cock and she had to lower herself onto it much more slowly. Once the monster was fully inside her Keely began to lift her bottom up and down on it, at this time Tor was busy kneading her buttocks.

Keely seemed unaware of anything other than her own needs, she was building the pace of her pelvic thrusts, her own hands were busy massaging her breasts and at times fingering her clit. Tor was still concentrating his efforts on Keely's bottom; the red marks on her buttocks a testament to the fact that he was unable to resist giving her bottom the odd smack. Keely was now throwing her head back as she felt the first waves of her orgasm spread through the muscles in her fanny, There after the orgasm continued wrecking her muscles again and again once subsided she moved off Tor and sat beside him, taking his cock in her hand she started to wank him off. Tor wasn't long in releasing his load for the second time, though Keely was still surprised by how much he was still ejaculating, the hand gripping his cock was almost lost under the cum.

Phil went off to have a shower, as the water cascaded over his body he felt Keely's hand on his hip. She took the soap from him and proceeded to wash him. Keely took his flaccid cock in her hand and washed it carefully, paying particular attention to area just below it's helmet. Once washed Keely rinsed it off and washed herself, Phil sat down in the shower and watched her as she applied the soap to her breasts, she washed them with indifference, which always surprised Phil, how could anyone treat such delights in such a way. Phil continued to watch as Keely rinsed off her body with the showerhead, the soapsuds slid down her cleavage and off the tips of her nipples. Soon they were both refreshed and revived from the shower, and after giving each other a hug and a kiss they returned to the lounge.

Tor was nowhere to be seen; like Star he had left quietly and stealthily. Keely and Phil were too tired to investigate his disappearance and anyway his going meant there was no post-threesome awkwardness to deal with. They retired to their bed and slept soundly, the storm that had held them in its grasp finally gave up its grip and in the morning they were greeted by the sun streaming through their window.