The Night Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is fair to say that over the next few days of their holiday Keely and Phil thought about their night time visitors but they didn't vocalise their feelings. All too soon their holiday had come to end; they set off early on their day of departure and decided to stop on the way for some breakfast.

In the roadside diner they were the only customers and they soon found themselves in conversation with the waitress. She seemed a little surprised when they told her where they had been staying; she couldn't believe anyone would want to holiday in a place that had such a reputation for being haunted. Phil reassured her that they hadn't encountered any ghosts and that their holiday had been the best they'd ever taken.

The waitress was pleased to hear this and added that the tales of two ghostly teenage Native Americans was probably just an old wives tail told to naughty children to stop them wondering off in the forest. Keely nearly choked when she heard what the waitress had said, she asked her to elaborate.

It being very quiet in the diner like so many mornings and waitress enjoyed telling a good story, she told Keely and Phil the story of how the two teenage Navaho had apparently been separated from their family during a storm and that despite the efforts of the Navaho's most skilled trackers they had never been found. She went on to say that local legend had it that from time to time they appear and approach people for shelter from the elements.

The two of them were dumb founded at this revelation; the waitress left them in this state as another customer had just come in. Neither Phil nor Keely could get a grip on how to react to this experience, at the time the whole thing had another world feel to it and now that feeling had been fully endorsed.

Over time their experiences on that holiday became part of their lovemaking fantasy, they would recount the story to each other as part of the foreplay. On one such occasion Phil turned to Keely and said "you know I have only one regret." Keely look puzzled and asked what he regretted, "That we didn't get to have both of them together."