The Night We Fikked the Jinx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Wolff
The_Wolff
20 Followers

Dr. Bane approached, his crooked smile flickering like a red candle fame. They greeted each other curtly. Neither mentioned the alligator pond incident. They played this game for years. Lord Toff the Tough was losing but he could not resist Bane's siren call. And with Dr. Bane, there was always a challenge. Tying the supposedly 'magical doll' was something he could not miss, even if there wasn't any rapport like he had with his bondage bunnies. Therefore, he went on. One day he might find a rope noose tightening around his own neck. The idea both horrified and thrilled Toff de Tough.

"Nice place you've got here. A little spooky perhaps."

"Sure is. I could tell you some gruesome tales about the original owners. Now they have a history." Dr. Bane's eyes glittered.

"Not right now, old chap. I have to focus on my act."

"They were famous for the Wolf sausages. Made an industry of it. Here, let me show you . . . "

He guided the increasingly suspicious Lord Toff to the buffet. The fat, heavy sausages were piled high and Bane's Latex Bunnies, Marie Mima and Marie Phima were serving them.

"Sausages went with the Mansion. It was a family tradition which deteriorated just as the mansion deteriorated. The place was shunned and empty but I did find the proverbial chest in the attic." Dr. Bane's crooked smile made Lord Toff wonder for the millionth time: 'What's he REALLY saying?'

"In the chest, among the faded pictures of the family members they did not dare show to the world was a family recipe for Grandma Wolf's sausages. They were shipped all over the country until it was discovered why the slave girls and dogs feared them so much. Do try one."

The steaming, glistening sausage on the silver pitchfork backed by Bane's innocent smile was really spooky. Tough decided now is the time to do something he was delaying for years: become a vegetarian. He took some crawfish étouffée.

"I can't eat anything heavy before I perform, old chap. That is what I want to do."

"Of course. Help yourself." Dr. Bane's sweeping motion seemed to cover both the buffet table and the serving latex sluts. Lord Toff could not help eyeing them. He gave them his best tough smile, nodding towards the rope bag his bunny carried. The latex angels were unimpressed. Marie Mima and Marie Phima were under orders to keep serving food and drink just as the techies and handlers were. They had duties serving Jinxes later. The positioning and the clothing of the dolls needed to be checked all the time.

They serviced the guests only on demand. They would end the evening red-assed and be-cumed too but had no desire to start with this funny toff guy. Pichka tried not to hate them.

There were several Jinxes in the corners of rooms. They were kneeling on pedestals, in various attires like French maids or schoolgirls in uniforms offered for the use. They all wore Pichka's shoes.

Feigning disinterest or awe, the groups were strolling around them feeling and examining them. They were surprised at wet orifices and the unbelievably firm, yet succulent bodies.

Several more Jinxes hung in the thin rope suspensions, high above the crowd, adorned with lit candles. Lord Toff de Tough snickered. The knots were so simple!

The French windows let in the iridescent moon glow. It mixed with mirrored shards and flickering of candles in crystal Wolff chandleries, Dr Bane had painstakingly restored. The whole room swung. So were the minds of Dr. Bane's guests as his 'candy' was taking effect. The unreal confusion grew.

Dr. Bane's threatening glee was rising. So was his cock. His dark countenance was morphing into a baleful grin.

~* * *~

One of the flannel suited businessmen improbably called Ted Lovejoix, was finishing the testing of the Jinx. He pumped it full of cum, flying on its moans, bending its limbs, squeezing the luscious flesh, and admiring its reactions. He was shaking his head and his beady eyes were rolling feverishly.

"Lil lady here can't be just a doll, Bane. She's too damn real. You done something to her. Something dark and unnatural I'm sure."

Dr. Bane switched his grin on and off.

"Yes, sure. I boiled her in the cauldron with the cum juice of dozen virgins while playing Cthulhu incantations on the banjo."

"You mocking me?" Countered the suit.

"Of course not. The Jinx is exactly what it says. Just a doll."

"Shit!"

"Scat is not one of her active functions. However, I will let you take fifty of them for $3000 and throw in two special models free. Just for you. You can play any scat games with them."

"That is not what I meant! Your price is preposterous. How about twenty two hundred, payable after retail sales?"

"We could meet at four hundred and twenty for six and sixty six. Each will come with a new bubble butt-plug."

"Uh? Huh? I am not sure. What? Just tell me..." Ted the suit had problem with his thick tongue. His cock, hanging out of his flannel pants, was starting to twitch again.

"All right I'll tell you. Casts were taken from MY Pichka, and then adjusted to fit the more common taste. The first one was the key one. After fitting it with the lube glands, we dipped the doll in the special brew. The composition is secret of course."

"Yeah I believe that."

"A circle of tall models in flowery stilettos masturbated with charmed Hitachis and baptized us with their juices as I fikked the doll to life. And it came to life!"

"You fucked her to life?" Ted's cock grew hard again. He never met a bullshit artist like Dr. Bane before.

"That's right. Tell you what, Ted. Missus Little Strap-on Fanny, The Voodoo Queen was Li Grand Zombi when we brought Jinx to life. Let her show you how we did it and then we'll talk some more. Hey Fanny! Fanny!"

Little Strap-on Fanny detached herself from the crowd, She was small but the shadow of her black strap wavering deceptively in the candle light was huge.

"Sweety, let me show exactly how we infused life in that minx. And I will show you exactly what part Fauntleroy here played. Fauntleroy! I need some lubing here! "

Ted's mind stopped for a while.

~* * *~

"Fauntleroy!"

Fauntleroy was busy getting a slave not to fuck the wall and his owner not to talk to the lamp.

"You rang Sir?"

"It's time to start the comparison."

Pichka and the the Jinx were on their backs on parallel daises in the same position, legs tied with hemp rope and attached to the same sturdy link embedded in the ceiling, feet almost touching their ears. The the Jinx looked like a pumped up, unused twin of Pichka. The only difference was the stilettos on the Jinx's stockinged feet did not match Pichka's.

As the crowd gathered, a line formed in front of the Jinx. Some Dominants delegated their slaves to fuck. Dommes delegated their strap-ons.

Only the point of entrance in the unliving and living differed: Pichka was getting it only in the ass. Bane's crystal butt plug was stopping her asshole full of cum-juice. Dr. Bane invited all to observe how it was to fuck the Jinx holes.

"Note the lubing. Isn't that elastic anus gripping that cock just right? Now that is one fuckable pussy isn't it?"

Pichka saw him grinning.

Some of the Jinx lovers moved on to Pichka and her asshole.

There was a silver bell on her collar and whenever someone rang it, Fauntleroy would pop up and ask in a level voice:

"Vous a sonné, Monsieur ou Madame? You rang Sir or Ma'am?"

In front of the offered cock he would POP out Bane's crystal butt plug stopping her asshole, offering it for use to Master, slave or a strap-on. In this matter, there was an absolute equality in the Wolf mansion. Then Sir or Madam fucked her asshole and filled it with more loads of sticky goo.

"Thank you for gang-banging our products, Sir or Madam." Fauntleroy said after they finished. He said it always to Masters, never to slaves. There was there was an absolutely no equality in the Wolf mansion in this matter.

"I'm not yer fikking Monsieur or Madame!" snapped Little Strap-on Annie as she bounced her latex dong on Pichka's clenched pussy.

"And I am not a Sir at all," added Chief Wicker Basket.

De-gloved, Fauntleroy used the butt-plug to scoop and push back the Chief's cum escaping from her brimming asshole, before he stopped it again with the butt plug. He was careful to shovel all the cum in her no matter what cock it came from, Sir or Madam, Master or slave. In this matter, there was an absolute equality in the Wolf mansion.

The guests, seeing his black fingers smear ooze on her white ass, hoped he'd wash them before he resumed serving Bane cookies and sausages. Yet other guests wanted to lick those fingers.

"Sir or Ma'am, please use our product's cleaning facility," offered Fauntleroy to each guest. The guests moved to her other hole and Pichka mouth-cleaned their cocks or strap-ons. Although she hated messes and the stickiness, she was happily licking and sucking. That was something the Jinx could not do. She wished every single man and woman would line up so she could lick their cocks, pussies and asses clean while her Master's cock throbbed in her pussy, pumping her with HIS cum. Yumm.

Uncannily HIS face appeared in her field of vision. He mouthed a silent "How's it going, cum-face? You are MINE!" He checked her tit clamps, pulling the chain. The numbed flesh came to life and she moaned. He blew another kiss at her becumed face and disappeared.

This fuck-dance, this SWINGING, went on until the lines parted. Bare chested Lord Toff de Tough approached through the smoke. His bunnies held his leather cape. Now he will pronounce his doom. He always liked to fuck the flesh before he bound it, just to get the feel of it, even if he felt he was getting sloppy seconds.

He was going to fuck her after all. Fauntleroy unstopped Pichka's ass and the bunny put the condom on Tough's uncut, wiry yang. He was not gong to thrust his naked pestle into that sticky hole.

Condomed, he rammed her squishy ass, pumping mercilessly. While he fucked one of the bunnies pushed his ass with her face, her head under his leather kilt. Pichka moaned and yelped, over the slapping of the leather kilt on the naked flesh and the chattering of the teeth of the bunny when his hard ass rebounded on the upstroke.

The wave which was building in her all evening crashed. Pichka convulsed. Lifting her ass even higher she started pissing. The release triggered an orgasm. She squirted, still pissing. Her golden pee splashed on Lord Toff the Tough.

He screamed, in a high pitched voice, "STUPID FUCKING BITCH! YOU PISSED ON ME!'

Stumbling over his bunny, Tough backed up from the still pissing Pichka. As he pulled out his cock, it started to fill the condom. He howled in rage.

Amidst the gasps and snickers, Dr. Bane's "WHAT?" rang clear.

"The stupid asshole is pissing like rabid bitch! I am not a piss tree!" The fountain was dying out. Pichka froze in dread. The circle, crowd they were in broke as Lord Toff the Tough backed from advancing Dr. Bane. Jinx was forgotten. Pichka wanted that, but not like this.

"What a disgusting piss pig she is. A worthless bitch!" Tough grinned feverishly at the audience. "No way will I rope this bitch. She will soil my ropes!" He looked around waiting for approval. Then Dr. Bane spoke softly:

"What was that Sir? That was MY property. MY property isn't stupid and she's not a bitch for you, Sir or Madam."

The voice was soft, but the eyes were not. They were opaque, cold and sharp like a stiletto.

"She pissed on me, Robur."

Those eyes started to spin.

Suddenly Lord Toff de Tough felt his limbs get clammy and cold. His head spun with all the hints and gruesome tales the Wolf family, the dungeons of the Mansion and the hot horrors that went on here in the days of slavery. And now, the present owner whose macabre reputation he knew so well was speaking to him:

"Yes... the Dungeon, Basil." Bane whispered.

How did he know what he was thinking? Thought Tough. It was always uncanny. The hairs on his neck rose. He felt Fauntleroy's huge mass pressing on him from behind.

"You will not spoil my party," the Owner was softly hissing. "You will apologize to Pichka. Then you will perform your act with the jinxes. You will be good. Then, we will see. Maybe you can avoid the Dungeon."

"Uh, yes. Sorry Pichka. I'd better go get ready." He backed up. Fauntleroy let him go.

Toff the Tough screamed at his bunny: "Why aren't you cleaning me yet? LICK IT OFF BITCH!"

Dr. Bane's voice rose. "But MY bitch pissed on MY esteemed guest. Therefore . . . " He lifted his hand.

"You rang Sir?" added Fauntleroy as he slapped the braided handle of a massive leather flogger in Bane's palm.

" . . . the piss offender will be flogged."

He whispered to trembling Pichka: "You did the right thing, slut!"

"I love you, Master," she croaked.

Gently he arranged the sweat-sticky lock of hair on her forehead.

"Me too, little pichka, me too." He lifted the flogger, drew it back and crashed it full force on her wet, pouting pussy-pichka. She screamed.

The Beardsley illustration they inhabited now, turned from red to blinding white.

Then it faded to blue and black.

~* * *~

The poles Toff the Tough requested rose high in the iridescent blue sky. On their sharp tips 'Fooka Fikka Pichka' banners snapped gaily in the rising wind.

Between the poles, the rope suspension scaffolding was constructed over the low stage. It was ready for Lord Toff the Tough. Two naked Jinxes waited patiently.

On the other side a dark two story forbidding gothic tower rose in the same iridescent sky it was 'Refuge de Epè Wolf'. No slave wanted to find out what Grandpa Wolff did there but many did.

"Ladies and gentlemen let us proceed to the lawn. Our esteemed guest will perform artistic bondage on the Jinx. And I have another salvaged antiquity to show you!"

The gust of wind blew out red candles in the atrium.

Like Moses, Dr. Bane led them out. They were accompanied by The Pied Piper - Fauntleroy. Pichka's pussy was burning and drooling as she, like Toto on kneepads, followed on all fours.

Somewhat dazed, the guests filed out of Wolf Mansion reluctantly.

They spilled out, milling among the tents pitched among the poplars, around the carousel, wandering towards the stage. With the help of handlers, Fauntleroy had to prevent them from wandering off in the mulberry orchard and the alligator farm beyond it.

Fauntleroy was beginning to loose his decorum but Dr. Bane thought it was perfect. He wanted to take the attention off Pichka. She certainly got attention when Dr Bane flogged her earlier.

While he was flogging her impudent pussy she was screaming and thrashing, rolling from side to side as far as the ropes allowed. It was not that it hurt very badly - she was caned much worse before. The scene turned into a public spectacle of total release. As the curious crowd gathered closer around her, a particularly vicious stroke caused her to empty the captured cum. With her whole body convulsing, the crystal butt-plug POPPED out forcibly. Globules of semen flew out after it, landing on both Pichka's and The Jinx's shoes which seemed to attract them magically. The rest of bottled up (or rather, assed-up) cum seeped out. The chain on her waist snapped and the butt-plug clanked on the floor.

"You popped, ma Totò?" asked Fauntleroy Dr. Bane innocently.

"I'm going to pop your ass!" Growled Dr. Bane. To Pichka he said: "Bitch, this mess is an unbecoming loss of self control and dignity. It's just too much. Popping butt-plugs at my guests? It's time for boot blacking."

He did not make her lick her shoes while she was still wearing them. He let her off the dais and made her lick her own mess from it. Then, kneeling on the floor she had to lick off every cummy spot of her neatly arranged Pradas in front of the observers. No hands. And then, she had to lick off very visible spots on the Jinx's black shoes (her shoes!) while Dr. Bane fisted the Jinx challengingly. Now, that was a pussy to fist.

At the height of the moment he pulled off the crystal clamps off poor Pitchka's tits. She managed not scream and grab her tits.

"I am going to operate," announced Dr. Bane in his stage voice. His hands went up in the air.

"Gloves!'

Fauntleroy handed him a pair of black surgical gloves which Bane snapped with flourish.

"Glasses."

Anne Mima placed them on his head.

"Sausage."

And it was there, steaming hot, on the silver platter, impaled on the pitchfork. He grinned at it again. Pichka shuddered. Guests who knew Dr. Bane tried to ignore it, but many shuddered too: the way he was grinning at the pitchfork rose disturbing associations. Despite themselves, they gawked.

He took off the sausage off the pitchfork and thrust the fat meat in the Jinx's pussy. The sauces mixed and bubbled. He pumped it in and out.

"Note how tightly that pussy grabs Grandma Wolf's sausage, yet how easily it slides in?" He moved it to her asshole, then back to the pussy again.

Pulling the sausage out, he offered the morsel to Pichka. She hesitated.

"If it is not in your mouth in seven seconds you are going to lap all the sausages from the floor."

Knowing he would follow through, she did it in five seconds. It was hot, greasy, mixed with the sesame flavoring of the Jinx juice and heavily seasoned with various semen. As she sucked and the chewed on it, she thought about thousand of cocks who will be fucking the twin of her pussy.

"Now, I'd like to ask all of you to feed my bitch." He nodded towards Pichka. "There are sausages aplenty. If you can't find one I am sure you can think of something else to feed her."

There was nervous laughter around the room.

"You are going to remain on all fours, bitch. Grab every sausage offered and if I see a cock hanging out for more then seventeen seconds without your mouth around it, that flogger will seem like a tickler. Only then, you might earn those shoes back. Understood?"

She nodded. That promised fuck seemed further than ever. Looking at the amazed and amused faces around him, Dr. Bane's eyes glittered behind his dark eyeglasses.

~* * *~

Yes, she got attention all right. She crawled among the guests barefoot, munching pieces of sausage and other things, racing after cocks popping out of pants. She got few strap-ons as well. She did not know if they counted as sausages.

From the PA 'As the Saints Go Crawling' blared.

Between the tents was an ancient, carnival carousel. That was the other antiquity Dr. Bane salvaged from the attic and restored with some modifications. Among the red-painted wooden poles, four harnessed Jinxes were on all fours on its platform. Four more dolls rode the pony-dolls , held fast by huge dildoes sticking from the other backs. each pair was further connected by more leather straps.

Dr. Bane was using a long braided bullwhip to spin the carousel. He struck the Jinxes with a horrifying force. The jinxes swayed but did not fall. They could take it.

He was laughing harder and harder. Some guests thought he was going crazy. But Pichka saw the concentration with which he fondled the long whip before each strike. He was totally focused and serious, as she knew him.

In leather harness, Marie Mima and Marie Phima, the two latex sluts, labored in the center of the carousel, helping it turn. With a cackle, he tickled them with the whip tip, roaring when they jumped up in their harnesses, screaming. He did not mind tearing some latex.

He let Fauntleroy take his jacket and sweaty shirt. He finally threw away his dark operating glasses, gave the whip to Fauntleroy and took another shirt from him.

"All right, on with the demonstration. On on on. THE ROPES! Let's see the Jinx jinx the ropes!"

The rope was fluorescent red.

It was not rope at all. It was a 4-millimeter optic fiber that would glitter in the low magnetic field. Lord Toff the Tough was practicing with it for a while. Now it would obey him, following his fingers like a thin coral snake. He was still apprehensive since Dr. Bane would help him with the light-rope but would not let him test it beforehand on the doll. "The demonstration needs to be authentic and not rehearsed." Dr. Bane said.

The_Wolff
The_Wolff
20 Followers