All Comments on 'The NILF: Neighbor I'd Like to Fuck'

by TexHubby

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oh yeah a real loving wife you got going on there! I really hope you don't continue with this bullshit story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crapshite

Texan predator with a hole in his head.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
this story makes me want to

go borrow some cream next door...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Linda ws a very loyal and true wife?????

All evidence to the contrary wouldn't you say? Cheating on your spouse while he works to support you. Loving Wife no. Cheating slut yes.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Possibly the most disgusting story ever

Most of it I just skim read - because it was truly sick. Please keep the sewer that passes for your mind occupied with something other than spewing your shit onto here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a pile of shit...

This author needs to be horse-whipped, tarred and feathered, and rode out of town on a rail. One thoroughly sick asshole.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
Nothing erotic about this

Leaving morality aside.even the sex and domination was cold and lifeless,this is like a chapter from sex for narcisists.If these were two spouses who found each.other because their.mates were cold fish catholic types,i could.have some sympathy,but he is a predator,not a dominant(blackmail is not domination) and she is a coldhearted bitch who is sahm,yet her kids are in aftercare(!),and she complains.that hubby works too hard....maybe if she shared some of the load he wouldn't have to work so hard.Two vile people don't make for an erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Set up tale for male fantasys

In the frst sentence the author establishes the excuse and justification for the cad who is the antihero of the story to begin his seduction of the married woman neighbor.

He said the husband was married to his job which brings forth an all too familar sterotype fo the Loving Wifes secton of this website. The truth of course the anithero's true motives are certainly lust but even more insidious is his feeling of power derived from his seducation and subsequent polluting his loving neighbor.

This is way as was stated by another comment to this it really isn't very rerotic and rightfully so because it is all about seducing, subjugating and eventually destroying a marriage.

It is to some extent a partial male fantasy that is to seduce the faithful wife and mother and make her your own sexual pet. Of course we are told that is a very desirable woman who is neglected by her husband this at best is only partially true

because her husband by his job and extra hours keeps her and their children well taken care finanically. Everyone should know that in a marriage there always problems due to the many strains on the family. The introduction of the antihero into the mix for his own self aims has the almost certain potential to destroy the familty into little pieces and likely forever. The wife will end up more sex for awile after the divorce becasue she has convinced hersel she has fallen for the anithero. But because of the cold trtuth of his nature he will quickly tire of her and move to the next conquest. Because for the him the seduction and corrupting that follows is the game that keeps his interest.

In the end after the likely divorce the wife will gradually open her eyes to find her new lover no long there and immediately realize how stupid and gullible she was and her clear role in ruining her marriage and her family, and she will be alone and older and less desirable to anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We now know you hate women

Crawl back to your cave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
story of a mentally ill man, and very stupid woman

not worth the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
go back

under the rock you crawl out from under.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
As a sex story it's great. Clever and nasty.

The cunt neighbor (NILF!!) exposes the slut that's in the heart of every girl. Married or not, the genetic seed of procreation won't be silenced. Most chicks weigh up what they have to lose, I can imagine. So as a morality tale, well it ain't - but these stories will get us bros thinking. So I'm going to give it 5 cos at least the cunt neighbor told us his story and there ain't shit else to read on here. If LW was what it used to be before the pr......probably not so many stars. Happy Christmas motherfuckers. And all the gents and ladies too.

GizmorGizmorover 11 years ago
NILF

Really enjoyed this FUCK STORY. Hope more is to CUM. Love the mind of some of these writers. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Charmer

"My wife is a lady and I would never disrespect her by fucking a skank in my house. I want you to go home and leave the front door unlocked. I will be over in a few minutes."

What a 1* fucking charmer this author is. Nothing erotic here folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Puke!

It sucks like most of the shit in the LW on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry for NWUB

That's neighbor who used to breathe. You see while hubby is clean many of his clients and "associates" are of Russian descent. It only took a chance comment and the bull became a steer and later gator food. The LW well last record of her was getting onto a jet heading to South America never to be heard from again (can you say chained up whore).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow! That was really a poorly done. . .piece of CRAP!

TexHubby, please do everyone a favor and delete all your so-called 'stories and DON"T post anything else.

AbsalomrideAbsalomrideover 11 years ago
Two hits of rum?

Man that is a cheap fuck. As usual poor ol' hubby. Thanks for writing, that is at least a slick telling. ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a crock of a story

Just ask for a cup of cream and some rum and she is his. Give me a break..now this story really gets shitty.no mention of the morning after pill. And she is willing to throw her life away for this married pig. So much for bullshit

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Irresistible

It is good to be irresistible. It helps to also be amoral! It would also be nice to be plausible, because without THAT, the whole thing falls down! The story of Bobby Bull is hot enough, sentence to sentence, but the seduction is too quick by a huge factor, and his behavior is reprehensible! Any follow-up, I'm afraid, will just heap insult after humiliation, followed by degradation, just for the sake of shock!

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
I know I'm just repeating. Everything that is wrong with our beloved Loving Wives is encapsulated in these three comments. The really sad thing is they been getting away with it for years. If those that have a modicum of control on this site were to tinke

by Anonymous

12/20/12

Sorry for NWUB

"That's neighbor who used to breathe. You see while hubby is clean many of his clients and "associates" are of Russian descent. It only took a chance comment and the bull became a steer and later gatormore..."

by Anonymous

12/20/12

Fucking Pervert

"Fat guy with a little dick wrote this, what kind of losers love this. Yikes."

by Anonymous

12/20/12

Puke!

"It sucks like most of the shit in the LW on this site"

It begs the question, last commenter, why you persist on LW? Maybe Romance or First Time would suit you better? Both categories with some amazing stories.

In the end they are utterly sad and tiresome comments. Even if the story does suck - I promise you these three commenters made no effort to read it. Troll the authors away. There's almost no one left. You must be real proud. Shout out your hate to an increasingly emptying party.

LechemanLechemanover 11 years ago
Well done!

Personally thought the story was ok, not brilliant but certainly not as damned as some of the comments here. And from that perspective you have done well.

To stir a reader emotionally whether good or bad is still an achievement and it sounds like you stirred a hornet's nest here.

I am wondering if the story haters here like the cuckolding stories instead. Just a thought!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i dont like cheaters

hopefully the husband finds out puts a bullet in them both.

worthless whore and the person living next door is not a man he is a pussy.

both of them are worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

please tell you impregnated her

ramonbrookramonbrookover 11 years ago
Sex is a drug

And just luck any drug you can become addicted and out of control! Although its a cheating story the wife is neglected and that is almost as bad as cheating. I love the story and how she becomes a slut for the neighbor. She could have been a slut for her husband but he neglected his husbandly duties. I really hope to read moe of Linda!

wowsexwowsexalmost 11 years ago
Love the story

it was fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the adventure has ONLY begun

Take this to the ends of imagination.... this sub is ready for everything BDSM has to offer.... public fun, skimpy revealing clothes... and more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
poorly done

Not as bad as many say, but poorly written. The "seduction" is both too quick and pathetically done. The transition from "devoted wife" to neighbors whore looking for abuse after just a few drinks is laughable. The sex is uninteresting, and the story's flow is unexciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not

quit reading this shit halfway through!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Vomit Worthy

Well that was complete and utter shit. Only read the first couple of chapters then I had to stop. Worst shit I have read in my life.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Next part will be: "The NIK"...

Next part will be, after her husband finds out: "The NIK"...Neighbor I killed!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a story

OMG read all the other comments. Folks it is JUST A STORY...and a very hot one at that. Who hasn't wanted a hot neighbor to seduce, and even wowza blackmail you into being their sex slave...love the work slut...he defines it well...same as a whore but sluts do it because they LOVE it.....don't need the pay. Forget about the whining about morning after pills, etc etc...just go with the hot fantasy!!!!! Hope you keep writting....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pathetic

like a bad script for a worse porn film

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Previous

The majority of the previous comments describe this perfectly.

zihuazihuaalmost 5 years ago
Extortion

Nothing displays your sexual attractiveness (or lack thereof) than extortion of a woman too drunk to be capable of informed consent.

Pathetic, dickless wonder...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When the kiss is broken so Robert can ask about f'ing, the quote ends (with closing quotation marks), but he keeps talking, & it ends with the same marks again.

encore769encore769over 1 year ago

fantastic!!! great explicit writing. I've had thoughts about my neighbor, sometimes wish he was as assertive. Maybe, I should go over and ask for some cream.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More to cum! including a double divorce and aftermath... Ouch, for the screwed up kids that will result.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous