The Nixon Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Encouraged, I slid my right hand very slowly downwards, as it crossed Moira's flat belly, her breathing and heart rates accelerated noticeably once more, but she didn't move. I passed it gently but quickly, across her pubis and could feel the coarse hairs moving beneath the material of her gown; Moira was once again trembling, but still not resisting. I continued slowly down to below knee, I could reach no further and so grasped the fabric there; then stayed motionless for several seconds; Moira's trembling had increased, the sound of her breath seeming to roar in the silence. Very, very slowly, I began draw my hand back upwards, raising the hem of her nightgown with it; I felt a moments resistance, until Moira slightly raised her calves, allowing the gown to lift still further; my own heart too was beginning to race.

My hand had by now reached her hip, the hem no doubt passing her knees, when Moira quickly squealed "No!" her hands flew downwards, gripping the hem of her gown and pinning it tightly to herself at mid thigh; I gasped with frustration and slowly lifted my head to look back into Moira's face. There were tears on her cheeks; she looked very fragile and whispered "I'm sorry, I just can't let you"

I gave her my warmest smile, though no doubt my exasperation was still evident; before sliding upward to kiss away her tears "Calm down and don't worry; I won't force you to do anything you're uncomfortable with."

"I know you wouldn't; that's one of the reasons why I want you so desperately"

She apologised again and I gave her another smile "It'd be unfair of me to expect you to surrender your virtue tonight; we've already established, that you're one of the nice girls and they don't do that sort of thing on a first date."

This at least brought the smile back to her eyes. I kissed her once more and made to leave the bed; whispering "When or if you want to try this again, just send a message for Tommy and I'll be pleased to pass it on"

Moira grabbed my arm; gave me an almost pleading look and croaked "Tommy, please don't go"

"I'd love to stay" I replied "Why don't we just snuggle up, kiss and cuddle and keep each other warm for the night? I'll do nothing else, I promise"

"But you have to: I want you to make love to me Tommy"

"The feelings mutual; but I'll not force you"

"You don't have to; I want this to happen as much, in fact probably even more; than you do"

I gave her another smile and tugged gently at her nightgown, the response was immediate, with her fingers grasping frantically at the material. I smiled again. "But you don't want the hem of that passion killing nightdress lifted"

"I know it's silly; but if you just rip it from my fingers, I know I'll submit afterwards and more than willingly"

I turned away and lay quietly with my thoughts for a few moments, then turned back to Moira and grinned "Simple" I said.

I know that, you're much stronger than me, so just pull the damned nightdress out of my hands!"

"That would be forcing you; it's not an option"

"Yes it is!"

"Not for me it isn't; though as an alternative and if you're sure you'll not resist in any other way, we can work around the problem."

"How?"

"Wait and see" I snuggled back into her warm body; recommencing with the kisses to her lips, which were responded to with perhaps even greater passion, before moving on to the scrap of exposed skin at her neckline and her still engorged nipples. Moira was desperately trying to relax, but her hands never strayed far from the still raised hem of her gown.

"Snatch it up" she whispered

"Not a chance" I replied, whilst lifting myself upright above her.

My hands were now kneading her hard breasts; the pert nipples tickling the palms of my hands felt huge and Moira was expressing her pleasure through quiet gasps and by gently writhing beneath me. The course of my explorations brought my hands right up to her neck, at which point, I grasped the fabric of her gown on either side of the unbuttoned opening and jerked sharply. "I promised you a simple compromise" Moira tensed beneath me and her trembling had recommenced; but her hands and arms remained rigidly by her sides: I could sense the effort this was costing her. I'd resolved to complete the task as quickly as I could: but by the time the apex of the tear had progressed across her belly as far as her navel; Moira's small breasts received their first exposure and my plan collapsed... What I'd felt and glimpsed through the fabric of her gown had been arousing, but nothing could've prepared me for their visual presence; I was transfixed, unable to move... unable to even breathe...

"Are you all right? Moira whispered; a tinge of concern in her voice. I only managed to nod in response

"Tommy, what's the matter? Moira now sounded frightened, but still I could offer nothing beyond a shake of my head.

I dragged my eyes from her breasts, before collapsing across her gasping for air. Moira later told me she'd been terrified, thinking that I was having an asthma attack, or worse.

"What is it Tommy? What's wrong? Please, speak to me! Tommy, Pleaseeeee!"

"They... They... They're huge... They're beautiful... They're amazing!"

Moira relaxed a little; but remained confused "Don't be silly, I can't even compete in the boob department with Eve nowadays and she's barely sixteen"

I was shaking my head again... "No, No, No... It's your nipples, they... they... they're stunning."

My head was laid on Moira's belly and I still didn't feel able to lift it; but I could at least now manage to turn it; her pert breasts, topped with the objects of my amazement; were barely six inches from my eyes. I hadn't dreamt it; they were still GORGEOUS! The memory of that moment will stay with me forever: it's burnt into my memory like a photograph. I've seen Moira's nipples on innumerable occasions since; but at that instant they were also back-dropped by Moira's face; at the precise moment when she understood what I was trying to convey: the very second when she realised the effect that seeing her nipples had brought upon me. The look on her face, more precisely in her eyes was... a world beyond happy; Moira looked ecstatic; rapturous; euphoric! She squealed, grabbed me savagely at either side of my head and quite literally dragged my mouth over her left nipple: it was a defining moment, for the both of us.

Moira's since told me that I nuzzled, kissed, stroked and suckled at her breasts and nipples; without saying a word or stopping for over twenty minutes: "almost in reverence" was her summation. I have no idea; it could've been hours. Sorry: even now; almost twenty years later; the very thought of that moment can distract me from any task. Moira's Breasts: with her own description of 'Mosquito Bites' Moira does herself a great disservice; try to imagine if you would, the two halves of a small grapefruit, but gossamer soft and translucently pale. The areole are perfect round, mahogany-brown discs; covering almost fifty-percent of the area of her breasts. The nipples are perfectly centred and almost half an inch long 'at rest', extending to more than ¾" when Moira's aroused; their diameter is unchanging and I kid you not; we subsequently measured them with a micrometer one fun afternoon: is only fractionally less than an inch; they are awesome. (He's not exaggerating - Jane & I wanted to add a picture, but Moira refused. – Sarah W.)

When I finally returned from heaven and looked up into Moira's face; her cheeks were soaked with tears once more, but her eyes sparkled. "Happy Tears?" I asked.

"More than you will ever know" she whispered.

I moved toward her, we kissed; long and slow, during which I retook my grip on her torn nightdress. Moira's small hands grabbed my wrists; her lips pulled back from mine and she smiled and shook her head "I don't want you to do that now Tommy"

I returned Moira's smile, whilst the words "damn, Damn! DAMN!" screamed through my mind: I'd blown my chance. "That's OK, I understand" I whispered

"Mmmm" was all the reply she gave before looking away. Moira sat upright before swinging her legs from beneath the covers to sit on the edge of the bed, brushing hard against me as she went; I tingled at the touch. Moira sat there quietly for several seconds, just gazing at the wall. Then she took a deep, rasping breath, stood upright and took three or four steps away from the bed; stopping, she turned back and faced me. "From the look in your eyes, I don't think you do actually" She smiled.

Very slowly, Moira lifted her hands, clutched at the fabric of her rent gown and proceeded to extend the tear ever downward herself. I was transfixed. When the rip eventually reached the hem of Moira's long gown, she hadn't the strength, or leverage necessary to separate the thicker material. After a couple of savage tugs, she flashed a wicked smile "Bugger! It would've worked in the movies".

"Believe me, it worked just fine" I replied.

She repeated the wicked grin, shrugged her shoulders and the tattered night gown tumbled; pooling silently around her feet. She stepped over it and walked slowly back towards the bed: she looked exquisite in the soft light, though en-route, her sexy grin had slowly faded back to a very nervous smile.

I threw back the covers and as she slipped in beside me once more; I wrapped my arms around her slight frame, drawing her to my chest. "I'm still afraid" she whispered.

"Don't be" I replied.

Immediately upon Moira's re-joining me beneath the covers, we embarked upon a serious "kiss and cuddle". Whilst obviously far more relaxed, Moira still trembled whenever my hands stroked across her body and though these tremors were clearly now a sign of her pleasure, I could also still feel that a degree of nervousness remained: though rather that, than the outright trepidation of earlier. With this in mind, I maintained a softly-softly approach to my exploration of her body; and for quite some while I kept my hands safely above her waistline. She did however show no reservation to my caressing her small breasts and glorious nipples; Moira clearly enjoyed the fascination which those hard buds held for me.

When I did eventually dare to progress further, I restricted myself to occasional and brief excursions to caress her left hip, tiny buttock and outer thigh. It wasn't easy; I was aching to explore the very centre of her womanhood, but thankfully had the experience to understand what folly that might prove to be. Similarly, I ensured that my hips were withdrawn so that whilst my erect penis occasionally brushed her belly during an embrace, invariably drawing a tremor from Moira; it wasn't pressing too obviously against her.

I slowly began working southward once more, tracing a line of kisses around her breasts and along her ribs, during which journey I discovered the now familiar birthmark: it was glowing bright red; before continuing my traverse across her flat belly. I paused to trace my tongue around and within the cavity of her navel, Moira squirmed and I chose that moment to slide my right hand toward the centre of her sexuality, resting it squarely on her pubis; there was a slight tremor, but a gasp of pleasure too as I drew my fingers gently through the fine, sparse hairs beneath them.

Encouraged, I continued further; tracing the edges of her swollen labia, whilst extending my chain of kisses downward too; Moira was breathing heavily as my lips reached and placed their first kiss at the very top of her soft pubic triangle. I lifted my head slightly, moving slowly downward in anticipation of placing the next, only to feel Moira jerk suddenly, grab my head in both hands and frantically pull me back upward toward her belly and breasts. I looked up to her face, it carried a sheepish smile, to which I responded, with one my own "I'm sorry Tommy; but I just had to stop you" she shook her head ruefully, "it's... it's... oh I don't know; it's being a good girl I suppose, I don't do things like that"

I grinned up at her "Not a problem Moira, we'll take this at your pace" I moved back up her body, sliding my hand back above her left hip as I went.

"Oh no you don't!" she grabbed at my hand; sliding it purposely back between her legs. "I'm not that good a girl"

As I resumed my exploration of her pubis, I could feel her thighs relax; parting slightly; allowing me access to stroke along the full length of her noticeably dampening gash. I also felt Moira slide her hand behind me and pull forward; pressing my rigid penis hard against her lower belly. She sighed and writhed against it as I stroked more firmly; scratching my finger nails along the damp channels at either side of her swollen entrance. I moved my second finger back to her very centre; slightly parting, but still barely entering between her swollen lips. Again I made long, smooth, teasing strokes, with my central finger now brushing across the hood of her clitoris at the climax of each forward pass. I could feel Moira moving beside me, sliding her hand from my thigh, to her own belly, and then back again; warily brushing against my shaft on each traverse.

Still I hesitated from pressing forward; fearful of her reaction. I knew Moira was now very aroused; her breathing was rapid and the small birthmark below her left breast was shining blood-red; but I felt sure that the moment I went further Moira would snatch at my wrist and ask me to stop once more. I was no longer sure that I could face that disappointment again: not to smile and reassure Moira that I didn't mind; whilst aching for her to the very depths of my being. Midway through each pass that my fingers made along the length of her vagina, I hesitated before continuing; it felt safer not to break the spell: we were both now breathing heavily. Then it happened, the moment I'd been dreading; a brief movement, the feel of Moira's hand clamping over mine and her whispered gasp "Please, stop" I did as Moira asked, but was unable to look at her; I could've cried out in frustration. Then a further whisper "I can't bear that a moment more; you mustn't tease me any longer" I felt Moira's fingers extending down behind my own, before she pressed hard on the back of my second finger.

I dared a quick glance at Moira's face: her smile and gleaming eyes provided all the reassurance that I needed and I pressed two fingers deep into her vagina; probing to the very depths of their reach. Moira gasped; I thought that exhalation might never end: she was soaking; burning hot; her vaginal walls were pulsating; I'd never felt a response like it: It felt like she might burst into flames. Very, very slowly, I slid my fingers forward and upward, my eyes locked upon Moira's; though by now they weren't seeing me, they were locked in the far distance and they too looked to be on the point of ignition. Moira's extended exhalation had now been superceded by an equally rasping but sharp intake of breath; my fingers now reached her clitoris; their friction parting its delicate hood...

In that very instant, Moira sat bolt upright; her hands gripping my own with an unbelievable strength: I couldn't have moved it had I tried. She trembled, shuddered and began shaking such that I could feel the whole bed tremor along with her; whilst she pressed my fingers rigidly and unmoving against her exposed and pulsating clitoris. As Moira's orgasm continued to build, I saw her mouth open wide and just knew what was coming next; twisting quickly, I grabbed her head with my free left hand and pulled her face hard into my chest at the point where it joined my right shoulder. I was barely in time; the first moments of her keening scream seemed to resound around the bedroom; whilst I prayed that it'd not carried further.

The delicacy of our situation clearly penetrated Moira's mind too and knowing she couldn't stop, took the only alternative available to her and sank her teeth into the flesh of my shoulder; it was now my problem to contain the noise! Her earlier attack on my hand was as nothing compared to this; my teeth ground together, tears were in my eyes and sweat poured forth as the pain coursed through my body. It probably lasted less than twenty seconds; but felt like as many minutes and my feeling of relief when Moira suddenly released her grip and collapsed back onto the mattress was sublime.

I distracted myself from the heavy throbbing that burnt at my shoulder, by concentrating my attention upon Moira: she was laid flat upon her back, eyes closed, skin slick and shining with perspiration; still giving small shakes and tremors every few seconds. It was beautiful; she looked so contented... satisfied... but above all happy: I'd never seen her smiling so radiantly. I was surprised too by a pang of disappointment; when she finally opened her eyes and rejoined me from wherever that orgasm had taken her: I could've watched her laid like that all night.

That feeling of disappointment was enhanced, when I noted the first emotion that sprang into Moira's opening eyes was one of dismay; she obviously regrets what we've done I thought. Wrong again: Moira's first sight hadn't been my smiling face, but that of my bleeding shoulder and she immediately sat upright and applied her tender touch; grabbing my discarded tee-shirt from the floor she wiped the blood away and reassured that it was superficial as I was repeatedly telling her; she finally relaxed, planted a 'make-it-better' kiss and gave me the smile I'd hoped to see when her eyes first opened.

"Are you O.K?" I asked.

"No Tommy; not even close."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing you daft sod; what I meant was, that I've gone so far past 'OK', that I can no longer even see it!"

"Right; that's: OK then"

Moira kissed me; deeply and long. For my own part I responded in kind, but as it caused me to twist around, my shoulder burned like hell as a result: though at that moment, Moira could've stabbed it with a knife and I wouldn't have let it show.

We separated, "I was right you know"

"What about"

"The orgasm thing. On the basis of how you just made me feel; I've definitely never had one before."

"Believe me; the pleasure was mine" I replied.

"No it wasn't; give me credit for knowing at least something about men. But I promise it will be in a few minutes" The smile she gave was purely sexual; her sister would've been proud of it!

She lowered herself down onto the pillows, pulling me down after her. "Now I want you to... to... go all the way with me"

I had to bury my face between her damp breasts to hide my smile at her terminology; as I slid my hand across her belly and between her legs once more. I noticed there was no tremble of apprehension now and the insides of her warm soft thighs were soaking wet to the touch. I felt her hand graze lightly across my penis and realised that Moira was still unsure; or perhaps too embarrassed to do more. It was irrelevant, as despite the pain still gnawing at my shoulder, I hadn't softened in the least. In fact had Moira's caress been any firmer; what small semblance of control I still retained would probably have deserted me.

I climbed carefully on top of her and Moira's thighs spread wider in welcome; very gently, I brushed the tip of my penis against her swollen lips; she gasped as it entered and I pressed slowly forward. Given how tight her channel proved to be, it was perhaps fortunate that Moira was by now so well lubricated. The friction of her vagina's walls checked my progress before even half my length had entered, I partially withdrew; Moira looked apprehensive, but said nothing. I pushed forward again, perhaps a further inch entered: Moira was by now biting at her bottom lip, but still she remained silent. I continued with my slow, penetrative thrusts whilst Moira continued to worry at her lip; she maintained her silence, but tears were now flooding her eyes; much as I wanted otherwise, I felt I had to stop; Moira clearly wasn't ready for this. I voiced my concern and the response was furious, "Don't you dare!" she hissed, whilst grabbing at my buttocks and almost savagely, pulling me forward once more' whilst simultaneously driving upward with her own hips to meet me; Moira opened like a flower and my incursion was completed.