The Nixon Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay unmoving for several seconds; before I began to stroke smoothly and gently within her: Moira's face now displayed a look of utter bliss. Slowly and tenderly; the action being necessitated more by my own need for self control rather than by my residual fear for alarming Moira: who having made certain of my penetration had, perhaps fortunately; now reverted to her passive role. It was far from being a spectacular display of my manhood and certainly lacked endurance: though at least Moira appeared to enjoy a second, albeit more muted orgasm before I was spent.

As I approached my own orgasm, Moira clearly recognized the signs; whispering "Sorry, but I'm not protected" I withdrew and settled gently atop her, my seed pumping between our bellies as our chests heaved in tandem from the joint release. It was an emotional moment; I was moved to tears; so this time it fell to Moira to provide the reassuring smile and to kiss them away. Once we'd recovered our equilibrium, I gently rolled away, retrieved my discarded tee-shirt and swiftly wiped away the outpouring of our joint desires: I could see that even now, Moira was uncomfortable at things being less than impeccable.

We barely spoke in the aftermath. I remember managing to say "thank you" but beyond that, we laid silently in each others arms for at least fifteen and perhaps twenty minutes. I saw that Moira was quietly weeping, but was now confident that these tears expressed nothing untoward. Until finally, Moira whispered "You'd better go Tommy, I'd hate for us to fall asleep and be discovered by one of the girls tomorrow morning"

"You're right" We shared a final kiss; I slipped quietly from her bed; recovered my shorts and returned silently to my own room. As I took one final look back from the doorway; we exchanged a smile and I felt that all was well with the world: words could wait until tomorrow.