The Non-Standard Man Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock sounded from outside of the cubicle.

"Excuse me. Have you made your choice? There are others waiting."

Shit.

"Let's put me together, boys," I whispered.

"Yes, Mistress," they said.

"Um, just a minute. Almost made my choice."

The Andrews quickly put my clothing in the proper places and I put my coat on again.

"Clean up and then sit," I told them. They took off their condoms and pulled out disinfecting wipes from a drawer in the end table by the couch. Obediently they all sat on the couch.

"You," I said to the forward Andrew, "Come with me."

"Yes, Mistress," he said. He stood once more.

There was more urgent knocking at the holodoor.

"Yes, yes." I picked up Roger's coat, hat and the two envelopes off the chair where I dumped them. I hit the button that dissolved the holodoor.

"This one," I said. "I'll take him to my hotel room."

"Very good, Miss. I'll need proof you have a room."

"Yes, of course. Here is my hotel key."

She inserted the key into a tablet she held. The screen winked blue twice, then green, with the words 'room validated' across it.

"Great! We'll pick up Andrew in an hour at room 334."

"An hour. Thank you for your help."

The service 'bot smiled brightly. "Oh, no problem. Thank you for choosing Androdyne. We're sure you'll enjoy the Androdyne experience."

12