The Not-So-Innocent Voyage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cndrlla69
Cndrlla69
60 Followers

I hustled as quickly as I could manage down a companionway and through another door. Around a corner I found a quiet alcove and slipped inside, hoping not to be found.

Greg

About 6:30, I had had enough of the pool although the girl watching was certainly interesting. I decided to go to the gourmet restaurant on the top deck and noticed that clothing was required there. "Of course," I thought, "women like to dress up for a nice dinner." It has been my experience that when women are dressed up, they like men to be dressed up too. So, I went to my cabin, combed my hair, and put on grey slacks, a white shirt, a linen jacket, and loafers. I doubted that being dressed up on a clothing-optional cruise meant white tie, which was good because I was not equipped even for black-tie. I showed up at the restaurant a bit after 7 and, of course, was told that there would be a considerable wait. Always go to a good restaurant before 6 or after 8: the waiters and chefs are much more relaxed. Still, there was a bar to wait in, and I did.

It too was jammed. I found the last open table, a tiny one in a corner, which actually was great for people watching generally and girl watching specifically. Straight ahead of me was the main area of the bar, and the women there were dressed to attract. Turning to the left, I looked through a glass wall at the dining room at women who meant to please the eye. And turning to the right, I looked on to a promenade deck where there were more women to ogle. Of course, most of the women had a man attached.

I was nearing the end of my first glass of wine when a woman walked in and looked around bewildered. No man apparently, and no place to sit certainly. To say that she was pretty is to underestimate the capacity of the English language. "OK," I thought, "seize fortune by the forelock and all," not that I was intending to grab the woman's hair, a gesture that seemed unlikely to end well.

I called out, "I have an extra seat here if you would care to join me."

She turned, looked at me, and walked over to the table before saying, "Well thank you for the invitation, but aren't you the man I watched drop a woman on the floor, or do I mean deck?"

"You mean deck, but I'm not fussy. And yes, I did what you said, but I rescued the woman from walking into a bunch of glassware, and she rewarded me by doing her best to break my foot. I prevented her from falling earlier and got snubbed for my pains. She is a maiden in perpetual distress with a bad temper. Well, I don't know about the maiden part, but the rest of the description is accurate. She is a super klutz with a nasty disposition"

She said, "Oh, I didn't see her trying to break your foot. Probably you startled her."

"Yeah, probably I did. Still her reaction seems a bit extreme. You for instance, do you usually break bones when startled? I mean really, was someone about to rape her while a hundred people were near by?"

"I can't remember breaking anyone's bones ever, but maybe the poor woman was overwhelmed by the sight of all those naked bodies."

"I gotta admit it was kind of overwhelming. I was wearing a swim suit."

"I noticed that," said the woman as she sat. "I was too. I guess we're both shy."

"I'm not sure that 'shy' describes me, but it did occur to me that it's better to be overdressed than underdressed. I needn't have worried though."

"No, both of us looked very formal in that crowd. Hi, I'm Sally, and I assure you I'm not at all shy."

"And I'm Greg," I said while thinking "I think that not shy comment is a clue. Maybe Mike was right."

One thing led to another, and Sally and I had dinner together. She was bright and funny. I enjoyed both my food and my company. As we were finishing our coffee, I asked whether she had a plan for the remainder of the evening. I did not tell her what my plan was.

"Unfortunately I do," she said. She gestured at two women sitting at the bar. "I have promised to go to the casino with them. But I had fun tonight. Want to meet me at the breakfast bar by the pool tomorrow morning? I'll be naked if you are too."

"That sounds like a wonderful plan. I'll meet you at your cabin. What number is it? And what time?

"B332. Say about 8:30" she answered, and then she leaned toward me for a kiss. I was expecting a sort of introductory peck, but her tongue slithered right between my lips. Then, with a wave, the little tease was gone.

Day 2. At Sea

I woke early, worked out, showered and shaved before heading in my bathrobe and flip-flops toward B332. When Sally answered the door, she was in a bathrobe and bare feet. "Good morning. Come on in because I am not quite ready, but here is a cup of coffee," she said.

After a few moments, she said, "Show me what is under that bathrobe, and I'll show you what is under mine."

I opened up the sash on my robe and let it fall open. "Well that," she giggled as she gestured at my rapidly stiffening prick, "is a compliment that is certainly sincere, the kind a girl likes to get in the morning, or the afternoon, or even at night."

She slipped out of her robe and disappointed me because she was wearing a sort of long silk shirt, but she unbuttoned it and threw it onto the dresser before coming over to me, grabbing me by my hair, and pulling my lips to hers. I was ready this time to duel with her darting tongue and enjoyed the softness of her tiny breasts squeezed against my chest. She ground her belly against my hard-on.

"OK," she said after breaking our clinch. "I need breakfast. Let me get my flip-flops, and we can go eat."

I said, "Maybe we should take care of some pressing business first."

"No, silly, I never fuck after just one date."

"Was last night a date?"

"It certainly was. Now let's go get some food."

Even though she was a tease, I was having fun. I was fairly confident that my pressing business would be concluded before the morning was out: Sally had been truthful about not being shy.

Arriving by the pool, we placed our bathrobes and flip-flops on adjoining chaises longues and then went to sit at the breakfast bar. As we finished I said, "I guess breakfast counts as a second date, doesn't it."

Sally laughed and said, "I'll look in the rule book. Maybe we have to swim a little first in addition to breakfast, and of course, we can't swim right after we eat." But her hand rested on my arm, and her fingers made little stroking movements. I was hard as a rock.

Just then, there was a crash. I turned and saw a woman scrambling to her feet and hobbling off. There was a smear of blood on the deck. "Wait here," I said to Sally, "I'll make sure that woman is OK." But Sally paid no attention to me and joined me in racing after the woman. We found her a few moments later, crying in an alcove.

"Are you OK," I asked. "If you're badly hurt, we can __. Oh my, it's you again. Look, let's get you to the infirmary to make sure you just have a cut."

The woman only cried harder.

Sally said, "Go get our stuff, and I'll stay here with her."

When I got back, Sally had her arm around the woman, who had stopped bawling. Sally said, "I don't think she's hurt. She's mostly super embarrassed. She says that this is the third time she has made an ass of herself and you have come to her rescue, that she really has not been thankful, and that she's mortified at her clumsiness and rudeness. So tell her you forgive her, you dolt, and help me get her to the infirmary. Oh, and her name is Mandy so if you call her a klutz, I'll cut your balls off, you hear me."

The trip to the infirmary was uneventful. They fussed at Mandy a bit and then cleaned and bandaged an ugly gash on her knee. We walked Mandy back to her cabin, where she wanted to rest. I remarked that it was only three cabins away from mine. After the door closed behind Mandy, Sally said, "I guess that was a date. A lot briefer but perhaps more eventful than I had planned, but the way you took off to care for someone who might have been hurt shows that you are a nice guy. But still it's a bit disappointing. I was looking forward to hours more of teasing you. That's a lot of fun, but now I think we should just go to your cabin and relax."

"Relax?" I questioned.

"Sure," she said, "sex always relaxes me. Afterwards we can talk about how we are going to seduce Mandy."

"Us, seduce Mandy?" I wondered aloud.

"Of course," Sally said. "Did you notice that her tits are simply huge? I wanted to suck on them right there in the infirmary. Now open the door. There's something else that I may suck if you're nice."

Mandy

I couldn't help thinking that, for a blonde, Sally was sweet. She had been patient with my outburst and had gotten me to talk, a talk that had calmed me down considerably before he had returned. Why was it always him? And he was nude this time? I had been completely overwhelmed.

I had briefly napped like a recalcitrant child when I had been returned to my room, but it had not been a restful sleep. My mind had flashed with images of Sally and Greg. I had known instantly that she was into him and vice versa. A sharp pang of jealousy shot through me, but I was not sure of whom I was jealous.

I thought back to when my husband had discovered my closest guarded secret. Yes, I loved having sex with him and had never cheated on him with any man, but whenever one or more of the M's got together, we would fuck each other senseless. He had caught all four of us together one afternoon. His close mindedness was the end of our marriage. He had also told their husbands about it in the hope of making trouble for my friends. Too bad for him that their men were open minded and the thought turned them on, not turned them away.

Putting aside my general prejudice against blondes, I admired Sally. She was young and cute with small pert breasts, just the right size to be cupped in my hand. I closed my eyes while I imagined caressing her gently until her nipple stood taut and erect. My mind drifted to Greg and my other hand reached for his shaft, sliding along it until it also stood erect. Both mine to control and enjoy.

I was driving myself crazy lying there with thoughts of both of them racing through my mind. Although I had been with women and I had been with men, never had I been with both at the same time. My pussy was becoming wet and tingly just thinking on it. I was so turned on that my nerves were on fire. I needed sex.

My one sexual hang up was that I would only fuck someone I knew. The closest here to not being a stranger was Greg, Sally coming in a close second. He had said three doors down, hadn't he? Left or right? It was a crapshoot, but nothing could be more embarrassing than my first day here.

I got up from the bed and took a quick look in the mirror. A brush through my hair, a see through cover up to pretend to cover my nudity, a deep breath, and I was ready. I peeked in the hall and was relieved that it was empty of other passengers. Slipping quietly past two doors I stopped at the third. I sucked up my courage and prepared to knock. Noises from beyond the barrier halted my hand in mid air.

"Come on, you little fuck bunny!" came Greg's voice. "Ride my cock."

"Oh Lord, Greg," it was Sally. "I'm going to cum again! More, more! Harder!" And then she was moaning loudly.

I backed quickly away from the door as the sounds of their fuck session continued. I needed to leave before I was caught outside his door by anyone, especially him, although I was probably pretty safe in that he was otherwise occupied. I bolted back to my room with the sound of Sally's voice pleading for another cum burning my ears.

Closing my door behind me, I was imagining in overdrive. It was like watching my own personal porn film scroll through my mind. I could imagine Mandy on her knees with her ass in the air as Greg's prick plunged deep into her squelching cunt. I wanted to taste her juices on his cock. I wanted his prick inside me. I unconsciously reached down and began stroking my wet clit. My fingers slipped inside me as I pictured Greg's prick thrusting inside her cunt. Oh God. My fingers were not enough; I needed more.

I grabbed my small bag I had brought before I remembered I had not brought any of my sex toys. Shit! The suitcases the M's had sent, I had never gotten to the bottom of them. They knew me well. They would have sent some essentials. I hauled the smaller case up to the stand at the foot of my bed and began rifling through it not caring at all about the disaster I was leaving in my wake. At the very bottom was a small unassuming brown case. I pulled the zipper back and opened it. Jackpot!

It was filled with my favorite toys: a rabbit vibrator, an insertable egg, Ben Wa balls, a finger vibe, a double-headed vibrator and more. I grabbed the rabbit vibe ignoring the lube that was in the case and flopped down on the bed. I turned it on and slipped it right in as far as it would go. I was so wet that it slid right in.

Closing my eyes I let my imagination take me where it wanted to go. I turned the vibe up to full strength and lifted my hips to take it as I thrust it hard into my pussy. Greg's face floated behind my closed lids. I was going to cum hard. I needed it. Three more thrusts as the pressure built. As the jolts zinged though my limbs, my pussy flooded with juices, and I screamed out my satisfaction without care for who might be outside MY door.

As I came down from my orgasm slowly and removed the rabbit from my pussy, a single tear streamed down my cheek. Fucking myself was always good but left me ridiculously sad at times. I wanted a real cock, a real fuck. I looked at the vibe covered in my juiciness and swirled my tongue around it. Mmmmm, good, I wished the M's were around. Maybe Sally? She was young, though, so she might not be interested in someone turning 40 in two days.

I got up from the bed feeling slightly sore from both my wounds and my "exercise" session and went to the bathroom to clean my toy. Leaving it on the counter to dry I took a quick shower while allowing my fingers to slip into and caress my still wet and sensitive pussy. After drying my hair and stowing my toy box so as not to embarrass the steward who would be in to turn down my bed, I dressed in one of the sexy dresses from the suitcase of sin.

Feeling more confident than usual I left the room wearing a silky, royal blue maxi dress with a slit in the side up to my thigh. I usually did not wear this type of dress, as my breasts are really were too big for a small top designed to be worn without a bra. My jeweled flip-flops peeked out from the floor length skirt with each step, my wrapped ankle and taped up knee barely visible, I hoped.

I headed quickly past the third door down. It was quiet. I wondered if they were still in there and if so, still at it. Blushing, I hurried down the corridor to the atrium and took the elevator to the very top of the ship. I had seen on a map that there was a bar there called the "Crow's Nest," and I wanted a drink before dinner. I stepped off the elevator into a beautiful, cozy bar, all warm woods and colors. I found my way to a secluded area near a forward facing window and curled up on a comfortable orange couch. I ordered my favorite, peach Circoc vodka with orange juice, from the waiter and turned my attention to the sunset.

As the sky was painted by the hand of God, I sat quietly sipping my drink. "Couple of these and I'll be plastered," I thought. It was quite strong and very yummy. I smirked just a little in remembering that I had not eaten much today. Who goes on a cruise and forgets to eat? Aren't cruises nothing BUT eating? Then I heard it, a giggle and a deep voice from the direction of the elevator. "Shit, it's them. Well," I thought, "at least I'm not on the floor, in pain, or bleeding this time."

Greg

Sex never goes as planned. We never had time for a blowjob that morning. I of course was fully erect by the time we got the door closed, and Sally strode toward the bed, shucking her robe and flip flops as she went to the bed, pulled back the spread, lay on her back, and spread her legs akimbo. "Like what you see," she asked.

"You bet," I answered. She was sex personified, with erect, long nipples and a tangle of blonde hairs through which her the lips of her vulva peeked shyly. I climbed on to the bed to suck on one of those tempting nipples, and she immediately grabbed my cock while saying "I've been wanting this since rolling it against my belly earlier this morning."

I love a woman to talk dirty. "So where do you want it, Sally," I questioned.

"I'll show you," she said as her hands pulled her gash wide open to my gaze. I stared at her: each woman's pussy is so individual. Her pinkness was already glisteningly wet, and her open hole winked invitingly. I could smell her arousal.

"That smells sexy and looks very pretty," I said, "but I told you to tell me where you wanted me."

"I want your stiff cock up my wet cunt, lover. I want to feel you spurt your cum all over my insides. I want to feel it leaking down over my asshole. Now shut up and fuck me: I'm ready."

I hooked my arms behind her knees and pulled her hips up off the bed and laid my prick in her slit and rubbed back and forth. My whole length, from tip to root, was sliding up over her clit. And when the tip was fully entangled in her tickling hairs, I'd pull back until I could just feel her fuck hole. Then I'd repeat, masturbating her clit with my cock. Over and over again, up and down her slit while I looked down at her contorting face and jiggling tits. There is nothing more exciting than pleasuring a woman, seeing her swim in her lust and reach for her peak. God, I do love women.

My sawing on her clit got her off fast, and when she was in the midst of her cum, I popped my prick into her cunt. The look on her face as I pushed slowly into her depths was purely animal. I stroked slowly in and out, watching my rod slide in and out, pulling her cunt with it. But I could not maintain that slow pace: I was too excited, and she felt too delightful. I fell forward on to her and began moving more quickly. And when I came, she came again beneath me. She made cute little grunting sounds when she came. I kissed her and rolled to her side, with one hand resting on her small breast.

"That was wonderful, my sexy Sally," I said.

"Yes, it was very good. I knew you would be good. I can always tell. Now hush, I just want to float."

We floated silently, with my chest and belly against her side. Actually I think we both dozed off. An hour, I suppose, but who was clocking time? I felt her roll over so that we were spooning, and I said, "Hi, there. Fancy finding you in my bed."

"It's a nice bed, and I like beds," she responded.

"I think you like what you do in beds."

"Well that's true."

"Now, about Mandy, just how extensive are your bed time activities."

"Oh, I'm an equal opportunity slut. I play with younger men, older men, younger women, older women. And if I can't find any of those that appeal, well I have some toys."

"That's interesting. In fact, it's extremely interesting. So you do not limit your activities to one thing at a time."

"Absolutely not. Sometimes I have used two or three toys in a single session."

"Yes, I bet you have. But that's not what I was asking about. Are you really thinking about a three way with me and Mandy?"

"Absolutely, if you're into that, and of course if Mandy's into that."

"I hate to sound inexperienced, but that is something that I've never done. I have fantasized about it, and I'd love to try it, but why do you think that Mandy might be into it."

"Oh, I have NO clue whether she is or not. But she is certainly attracted to you. She snapped at you because she was embarrassed, which is also why she was bawling like a baby. And why was she so embarrassed? No woman wants to look like a clumsy ass in front of someone she wants to impress and attract. Furthermore, if she had been here with a man, she would have asked us to get him. So she's here by herself: no one to play with. And did you see those "fuck-me" clothes in her cabin. Believe me: she's here to play. You turn on the charm, and she'll be flat on her back, arms and legs wide open, in no time. You do have some charm, you know. Once she's solidly hooked, you tell her your fantasy and see what happens. If she doesn't bite, at least you'll have two sexy women to fuck separately for a week, and I'll keep working on my two friends from last night.

Cndrlla69
Cndrlla69
60 Followers