The Not-So-Innocent Voyage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cndrlla69
Cndrlla69
60 Followers

"They're afraid to get naked, and they both are a bit, what shall I say, a bit stout. They're quite overtly looking for men, but running in a pair like that scares men off. Furthermore, they're looking for romance. Single men do not go on a clothing optional cruise for romance so those two girls aren't going to catch anyone this early in the week. So I have a window of at least two or three days to get one or both of them playing with me. And I've already got a nice man to play with. Speaking of playing, is that a prick poking at my ass? Does the thought of my going down on Mandy with my ass in the air and my cunt just waiting to be entered excite you"?

Such an image certainly did excite me, and it was not long before Sally was above me, her cute tits being teased by my fingers, her hips grinding in circles, and her cunt impaled by my prick. It was my second fuck of the day, and I could not move much as she squirmed on top of me so I lasted a long time. Our mingled juices dripped onto my balls, and the liquid sounds of fucking were distinctly audible. She came two or three times, grunting and moaning as she did. Finally, I pulled her down so that she was lying flat on my chest and I could stroke back at her. I was close, very close.

"Come on, you little fuck bunny!" I said. "Ride my cock."

"Oh Lord, Greg," said Sally. "I'm going to cum again! More, more! Harder!" And then she was moaning loudly as I exploded within her.

After we cuddled a bit and showered, we separated for the afternoon. She wanted to ride on the zip line, but I had had enough strenuous activity for the day and headed to the pool with my Kindle. We agreed, however, to coordinate around 6.

When Sally and I talked on the phone, I found out that all she had time for was a drink or two before dinner. She had a dinner date.

"Your two chubby girls," I asked.

"No," she answered, "I ran into three college boys on the zip line, and we are meeting for dinner. So meet me at 7, and we can have at least one drink in the Crow's Nest with adults before I descend into the world of burgers and beer and boys."

"You're impossible," I said. "I'll be at your door around 7."

Sally was dressed in a very short skirt and a halter top. I regretted that she was off on a date. She looked delectable. We were alone in the elevator, and I said, "I think one of your dates is going to have a very enjoyable evening. I'm jealous."

As the elevator door opened, Sally giggled and said, "Maybe all three of them will have an enjoyable evening. I'll let you know in the morning at the breakfast bar."

"As I said before, you're impossible, but impossible to resist as well. Oh, look, there's Mandy, all dressed up. You were right about the clothes," I said, and we approached Mandy's table.

I greeted her with, "Hi Mandy. It's good to see you seated comfortably and, I hope you don't mind my teasing, safely."

"Hi Greg. Hi Sally. I don't mind the teasing; I just didn't get it before because, well because. Will you both please sit and have a drink on me as thanks for coming to my rescue. You've both been so nice."

Sally said, "We'd love to have a drink with you. I never pass up a free one. So how are you doing?"

The three of us had a drink and talked. Mandy was fun to talk with, gay and observant and amusing. After a while, Mandy asked us to stay for a second drink, but Sally excused herself saying that she had a date and had to go. I thought I detected a brief look of puzzlement on Mandy's face, but she said, "Oh, well have fun, and Greg, maybe you'll keep me company for another drink."

I agreed and persuaded Mandy to join me for dinner toward the end of that second drink. When we were ordering dinner, I asked Mandy whether she wanted to choose a wine from the wine list, but she begged off on the excuse that she knew very little about wine.

"The first rule to learn about wine is that any one you like is a good wine," I said and ordered a bottle of Wehlener Sonnenuhr, a very nice wine and a good one for a beginner. We had a delicious dinner, and Mandy seemed to like the wine because it did not take the two of us long to finish the bottle. We went and sat on the promenade deck and watched the dark sea glide majestic and uncaring before our eyes. We talked some more; she told me that she was recently divorced and that her friends had arranged this trip for her, and I told her that too was recently divorced.

"So you and Sally are not a couple," Mandy asked.

"No, she's just a brand new friend. I only met her yesterday," I answered.

"She certainly is friendly," said Mandy, but there was something a bit odd about her tone.

"Don't you like her"?

"So far, I like her a whole bunch. She calmed me down a lot this morning, and that was quite kind. No, I just found it odd that she came to the bar to have drinks with you and then left you for a date."

"I told you that she and I are just friends, recent acquaintances really. She told me that she wanted a little adult company before going off on her date. It's with three college boys."

"NO SHIT," exclaimed Mandy. "I guess she is really, really friendly all right. Three guys! That's not fair to the rest of us girls. She now has four guys following her around."

"I'm not following her, Mandy. I'm right here with you. I'm yours for the rest of the evening if you want."

"Actually, Greg, that's very sweet of you, but the drinks and the wine have made me a little woozy, and I really need to stay off my feet for a day or two so may I please have a rain check."

"Of course you can have a rain check, and I'll walk you back to your cabin so you don't fall in a drunken stupor and break your leg."

"Meanie," said Mandy, and we chatted and chaffed each other as I walked her to her cabin. At the door, as she looked in her clutch for her keycard, I leaned forward and said, "You haven't got your rain check yet."

She looked confused for a moment, smiled, and tilted her head sideways and toward me for a kiss.

It was a great kiss. Her lips were soft. Her hair smelled of flowers. Her lips parted to welcome my tongue. Her large breasts were cushioned gently on my chest. And all the time, her eyes stayed open, looking deep into mine.

It was her move. If she invited me into her cabin, we both knew she was inviting me in to fuck her. Her move.

Mandy

It had been a wonderful evening. It was a surprise, considering our initial encounters, how well Greg and I got along. From our discussion over dinner and after, I knew he had some skeletons in his closet as I did, my dislike of blondes being one of them. Thinking of blondes led my still slightly tipsy brain to think of Sally and wonder what she was up to right then. "Three college guys? Wow."

Thoughts of her screwing guys led me back to thinking of the man at my side. I had wanted him earlier. I knew he had had Sally and had enjoyed her a lot. And she was young , sexy, and hot, three things I did not consider myself to be. He hadn't actually made any obvious overtures toward me, except maybe the comment about being mine for the evening. I am not good at making the first move, never have been, but I did want him.

I glanced over at Greg as he made a quip about how many times they fed us per day. I wanted to sleep with him but didn't want him to think I was easy, a slut. Would he? I really didn't want him to think of me in the same vein as Sally, willing to screw anyone with a cock, just a "fuck bunny" as Greg had called her. I didn't want to be wanted just for sex; there is a lot more to me than my wet pussy. We had just met yesterday, and yet here I was contemplating spending the night with him. What did that make me? This was all going quite fast for me, and yet.... It had been so long since I'd been with a man, and this one was quite delectable, a catch who had caught me, literally. Chuckling to myself silently, I shook my head. I really didn't know what I would do if it came to it. Even as we strolled down the passageway past his cabin toward mine, I still didn't know.

Then we were standing outside my cabin. As I fumbled for my key card, I was hoping the whole time that Greg would kiss me. I love to kiss. It turns me on like nothing else. Card in hand, I looked into his eyes as he made a crack about me getting my rain check. I parted my lips slightly, invitingly, and he claimed them.

His tongue swept in to command mine. My arms came around his neck, his around my waist. My breasts were nestled against his linen covered chest. I was sure he could feel, right through our clothes, my nipples pressing against his firm chest. They were taut, and so hard they almost hurt, a pleasurable pain. It really was the perfect first kiss, undemanding yet holding the promise of more. It ended much too quickly for me.

I found myself staring up into his eyes. I knew the ball was in my court, if I invited him in, would he be satisfied if we just made out, cuddled and talked more; if we got to know each other better? Or would we make love? If I sent him away, would that be a kiss good night or our kiss good-bye. What was my rain check good for?

"Greg," I said. "Um, ..."

To Be Continued...

Cndrlla69
Cndrlla69
60 Followers