All Comments on 'The Notebook'

by Ursus arctos

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DarkhogDarkhogalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

This is a beautiful romance between a mother and a son, making love for the first time in his life, but I just thinking out loud. Is what his mother is about to tell him, is that his grandfather is his dad? Well, I guess I'm going to have to wait and see.

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

for sharing a great story...looking forward to more!

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 12 years ago
A Lovely Romance!

Superbly written beginning! I would have loved a little more buildup, but the payoff was wonderful, beautiful and erotic prose! Looking forward to the next!

brie7brie7almost 12 years ago
Wow!

I visualized and "felt" every bit of this story. I can't wait to read the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why oh why?

Why oh why did he not cum in her? I like it when the son get his mom pregnant,

especially in great story like this one. I gave you a 4, but if he had cum in her and

got her pregnant, you would have gotten a easy 5, and I do not give 5's out very

offten.

tenbears43tenbears43almost 12 years ago
Great story

Who said they never had fun in the fifties? This is a very good incest love story, and I'm looking forward to much more.

BiskitBiskitalmost 12 years ago
sweet

Sweet and erotic. I loved jerking off while reading it.

toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 12 years ago
Very hot and I loved it!

May I suggest in the next chapter that he can cum in her, in her mouth, or in her ass, until the time is right. Also it might be nice for Mom to give an apology for asking for promises the way she did, and to offer him a way out of the relationship, and that she took advantage of a man just coming home from war. She should have relieved his cock without asking if he was sure. Of course he won't accept her apology, but does allow her to taste more sperm.

CPBaudelaireCPBaudelairealmost 12 years ago
Great beginning

Well written, if a little fast paced. Your storytelling is good enough that you could draw things out a bit more. A little tension and build up before your very well written union between mom and son would heighten the impact even more. Lots of possibilities for the next chapter for sure. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A very nice start

I was a little disappointed that he didn't cum in his mom's pussy, but perhaps mom is waiting for a while before she lets him make her pregnant, making sure their relationship is strong enough for him to become a father of their child.

A very nice storyline and a well written story.

Thanks for tthe read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding plot

Not into incest, but i am happy i made a exception and(like it) your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Screwing his own mother!

Wow-great story! He could still get mom pregnant rubbing his sperm into her pussy hair. He should have shot his seed inside mom's womb. Nothing feels better-I know because I screwed my mom when I was 18 and it was the greatest moment of my life french kissing mom and filling her pussy with my sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I feel a 'grandmother' story coming on..

If you are doing a sequel, it would be great if he could search out his grandmother, re-live the story about his dad, and bed her himself...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Classic

Classic incest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot!

Waiting for the sequel... liked the way this was build up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A great story of hot motherfucking...

by a gifted writer! It's heart-warming when a boy does what plenty of boys yearn to do--shove his stiff young prick up his mother's mommy-hole and blow his young balls up his own birth canal. What's icing on the cake is when the boy fucks a baby up his own mother's cunt. Just imagine the pride and sense of accomplishment of the grinning young motherfucker as he sees his mom's belly growing bigger and bigger, knowing that it was the rich warm semen from his potent balls that did that to his mother. A boy emptying his balls up the same cunt he came out of and making a baby where he was once a baby is a joy to both the motherfucking boy and his loving, son-fucked mom.

AthertonAthertonover 8 years ago
Please??? Chapter 2???

Awaiting with baited breath...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
notebook

please please notebook 2

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyalmost 8 years ago
please please notebook continue

please please notebook continue

I Love Mother's Son Lovemaking Story

I Love your writing I look forward to read continue.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

This is a well written. sensitive love story between a mother and son. Psychologically, they have loved each other forever. The love morphing as they age. At some point in time, they both accepted each other as sexual human beings with the same needs and wants. Unfortunately, this author never continued this story. It would have been a great series. As someone who has no problem with mutually consensual incest in real life, this story most closely resembles how I would see/believ a real world incestuous love would flourish and evolve. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous