The Novelist Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Frank is going to be over at my house tonight. What are the chances we can set a late conference call? Like around 8pm?"

"I'll have my assistant get into now and let you know." Jim paused. "Tom, you know what this means don't you? No one thinks you're just some fluke that got lucky. You're playing with the big boys now. You've arrived."

"So it seems." Tom said. "Let's not pat each other on the back yet. We'll talk tonight."

Tom hung up the phone in a daze. He was practiced at hiding his emotions, but he was certainly struck with disbelief. He'd nearly given up on the idea of being a writer altogether. He almost went into business administration. He was getting paid out for his new book, and it appeared he was going to make a sizeable deal for the next two. It was a mountain of money. He would have been happy living modestly if it meant he could write. That just didn't seem to be in the cards for him. He was meant for something larger.

******

Alexis and Jane stopped back at the house. Jane put the new collar in her room, and then scurried across the hall to find her sister. Tom had long since left her there, but Marie hadn't moved. He hadn't asked her to stay in that position. She just felt paralyzed by the strength of her last climax.

"Whoa!" Jane said coming into the room. She grinned as her sister turned her head and saw her standing there. "What happened to you?"

Marie didn't say anything. She just sat there with a dreamy, satisfied look on her face.

"Mistress said we're going to get our nails done. And Sir said I have to take care of this." She said feeling the blonde curls above her pussy. "She's waiting for us."

Marie didn't need any more explanation. It was funny to listen to Jane rambling about her trip to Hollywood. Marie and Jane were always close, but it had been a long time since they truly felt like gossipy sisters. Marie reveled in the feeling of being a big sister again. Right now, though, she was just thinking about seeing Fran and Abby.

The three of them piled into Alexis' car and started off toward Beverly Hills. Jane kept her eyes glued to the window asking about the restaurants and stores that they passed. She was enjoying Los Angeles, and she was already considering the reality of moving out permanently.

Alexis dropped the car off with the valet. Jane and Marie walked behind her as she swung the door open and entered the bustling establishment. It was the same bored girl working the reception desk. She glanced up from her magazine, and immediately recognized Alexis. Jane was startled when she heard the excited clap coming from somewhere beyond the dividing wall behind the front counter.

"Oh good! Oh good! Yes, yes. Abby! Come, come. They're here."

Marie heard the clacking begin. It was off beat until Fran hit her stride, and then she spotted her emerging from a group of women near the back of the salon. She wore another tight business suit and waved her hands in excited circles as she waddled forward in a flurry of excitement. Marie couldn't help but smile remembering how overwhelming she found the Italian woman just a few days ago. Fran was back in her element, and Marie noted how different she seemed when she wasn't under the watchful eye of her owner.

"Buongiorno! Buongiorno!" The kisses began. "Abby? Abby!" She shouted frustrated before the girl appeared by her side. "Ah! Yes. There you are. Take Marie and Alexis. Okay? Yes, yes. You get started." She turned her attention to Jane who stared back at her not having been formally introduced. "Now, now... Jane!" She pulled her forward brusquely kissing each cheek. "So nice to meet you. Yes, very nice. I'm Francesca! I'll be taking care of you today. Now, now. We saw you yesterday, yes? There is work to do! Come, come. Come on."

She dragged Jane along before she had time to interject.

Twenty minutes later, Jane found herself spread eagle on a table with Francesca inspecting the tuft of hair between her legs. The wax was heating up. Fran set aside some waxing strips. Jane usually kept herself presentable down there, but it had grown out a bit. She had never removed her hair entirely. She preferred leaving a small, manicured patch. It made her feel like a woman.

"We can do a derma peel to get this writing off. Yes?" Fran asked reaching up and touching her breasts.

"No." Jane said quietly. "I... I want it there." She looked back at her shyly. "Fran?"

"Yes? What is it?" She said as she began to spread the wax across pubic hair.

"I'm... I'm reading the diary. Sir put me in that room."

Jane wasn't sure how else to bring it up. She hadn't read many of Francesca's entries, but she had glanced through a few of them.

Fran stopped in the middle of what she was doing. Her eyes watered up.

"Mio Dio!" She whispered. "Sir likes you. Be strong, yes? You must be strong. Oh this is very exciting. Yes."

"I... I am? Special?" She asked timidly.

"Yes, yes. You'll see." Fran said ripping a strip back pulling out her hair. "We'll make this pussy beautiful, yes? Just the way he likes it. Yes, you'll see."

******

John did his best to shuck off the anger building in the pit of his stomach. He kept trying to focus on the fact that this would all be over soon. He had Angie with him, although, he was annoyed that he didn't get to fuck her in the hotel room when they arrived. He was certain that his wife would crumble when they met. She'd immediately regret her reaction to his indiscretions.

Angie had gone out. She mentioned to John that she wanted to sit by the pool last night. He wanted to go find her, but he thought he'd take the moment of privacy to get the particulars out of the way for this evening. He dialed his son's number and waited patiently for him to pick up.

"Hey!" Tom answered. "Did you make it out alright?"

"Yeah. I'm here."

"Great. How was the flight? Where are you staying anyway?" Tom asked. He was still in a good mood this morning.

"The flight was fine. I'm staying at The London in West Hollywood. That's close to you, right?"

"Close enough. A little trendy for you, though." Tom quipped.

"So?" John asked unamused and waiting for him to get into it. "Are we all set to meet up tonight? She's not going to back out, is she? I spent a lot of money flying out here."

Tom could hear the anger and annoyance in his voice.

"Relax, dad." He said in a calming tone. "I made you a promise. I said I'd talk some sense into her. I said I'd get her to sit down with you. I'm not saying she's excited about it, but you've got your shot to talk to her."

"Good." He said slightly snippy. "So how are we doing this?"

"I'll pick you up at 6:30pm. How does that sound?"

"We're meeting at your apartment, right?" He asked.

"No. She's staying up in Hollywood. Don't worry about that, though. You'll have your privacy."

"Whatever." He snipped. "It's fine. She better be fucking reasonable."

"Look." Tom said. "Can you try and be nice when you show up? At least try and resolve things?"

"God! You're such a pansy." John said in disbelief before hanging up the phone.

******

Marie sat with her legs spread wide while Abby inspected her freshly waxed pussy. It didn't really need to be waxed again, but Alexis said she might as well clean it up. Abby fidgeted on the small stool at the end of the table. She wanted to taste this woman again.

"That looks good, Abby." Alexis said reaching out a hand and feeling the baby soft skin around Marie's pussy. "You'd like to lick that wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes, Mistress!" She replied. "She's so wet."

It was true. Marie was soaking wet displayed in front of these two women. She felt exposed and needy. But she remained still and kept quiet. That was the instruction she was given.

Alexis had Marie flip onto her stomach. She ran her hands across her full ass cheeks. The recent bruises were still dark and visible. "I don't want you to lick her pussy, Abby. I want you to eat her ass."

Marie tensed at the command. She'd never had a tongue on her ass. She thought about licking Alexis' when Sir had told her to use the butt plug. She kept wondering what it would feel like, and if she'd even enjoy it. Then in the middle of those thoughts she felt Abby's hands spreading her cheeks and her moist tongue wiggle into her. She gasped and grabbed the side of table as the most unusual and delicious sensations flooded through her. She was still stretched from getting fucked in her ass before they came here, and the young girl's tongue had no trouble slipping inside her.

"Come on, Abby. Put a finger in her cunt while you eat her ass. I want you to make her cum." Alexis encouraged her.

Abby moved to Marie's side so she could angle her fingers into her pussy and continue to lick her rear. She slipped two fingers inside her to start, and then a third. Abby worked eagerly to obey the command.

Marie began to moan uncontrollably at the attention. It felt surprisingly good. The more the girl tongued into her the more she realized how much she enjoyed it. Never in her life had it occurred to her how good this might feel. As much as she enjoyed the tongue, it was Abby's fingers that were driving her crazy. She pressed them inside her in just the right way that she was going to explode. She needed to cum. Whether it was intentional or not, Abby kept her right on the edge. Marie didn't even realize that she was pushing back into her trying to drive her fingers and tongue deeper.

"Ohyesohshit..." She whimpered breathlessly. And then she let loose and her hips bucked knocking Abby backward. She slipped her own hand onto her clit and rubbed it furiously as her pussy squirted an impressive stream. "Unggggggggg!"

Abby stared at her in disbelief. She didn't know that Marie could squirt and it had sprayed down her left arm and dripped to the floor. The young girl's mouth latched onto her pussy immediately tasting the delicious wetness. Marie cried out as she felt the tongue on her pussy. She was pretty sure she was still cumming and she continued to shake and buck before going limp in a sudden fit of exhaustion.

******

"Of course I didn't give them first rights of refusal!" Frank exclaimed somewhat insulted by the insinuation. "I made it perfectly clear when we closed the deal. If they wanted the opportunity to look at your next book before any other publishers then you were going to get a first dollar gross percentage of the sales. They balked at me! Well let's see how much they balk now, Tom. If they liked it as much as Jim said then I think they'll go higher than $2.5 million."

Tom leaned back in the leather chair in front of Frank's desk. "You think so? I thought 2.5 sounded pretty good."

"I'm sure you did." Frank laughed. "Which is why you pay me to do the thinking for you. Jim handles all that creative shit and deals with these publishing yahoos. I handle the business affairs. I make sure the deal points favor you. Trust me on this one."

"I do trust you, Frank. Jim and Maryanne are going to be jumping on the phone with me around 8pm tonight."

"Why so late?" He asked. Then he paused sizing up his client. "You have something up your sleeve. What's going on?"

"My dad is in tonight. I'm picking him up at The London at 6:30pm. I want you there if that's okay."

"So that's what my slut wife has been up to the last two days." Frank said smiling. "Yeah, if you want me there I'll be there."

"There's a wrinkle." Tom said.

Frank's eyebrow arched. "Oh yeah? What kind of wrinkle?"

"He brought the masseuse." Tom said.

"No shit? He's not too smart. Or maybe he thinks he's smarter than he is. Does he know that you know?"

"Nope. She called me. She thinks she's out here for some vacation. He said he has a business dinner tonight, and she wanted to come see me while he's out."

"Unbelievable. So he sneaks her out here when he's supposed to be reconciling his divorce. And he has no idea she cheated on him. And she has no idea that you're his son. So he's going to your place to confront your mom, and she's going to your place to see you? And everyone is going to end up there at the same time? Is that right?"

"Yeah, that's basically it." Tom said.

Frank bellowed out in laughter.

"You have a flair for the dramatic. I'll give you that much. Anne went over to see Francesca this morning to get herself dolled up. Now I see why."

"She's over there now?" Tom asked.

"She should be." Frank said checking his watch.

"Come on. Let's go pay them a visit."

******

The poor receptionist didn't really know how to handle the situation unfolding in the front of the salon. There were three high-maintenance, rich housewives seething over the delay for their appointments. The girl was used to the occasional hiccup in the schedule, but Francesca had been shifting things around a lot lately. It was the tall Middle Eastern woman that seemed to be leading the commotion.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Halabi. There's really nothing I can do. We can reschedule you, and I'm sure that Francesca would be happy to give you a free treatment..."

"I don't want a free treatment! I scheduled this appointment weeks ago. What I want is to be taken care of... not in an hour... not tomorrow... but now!"

"But... I..."

Tom and Frank walked in through the front door. Frank was finishing a rather animated story, and the two men laughed heartily as they approached the counter. The receptionist panicked when she saw him enter. She didn't know much about Tom except that Francesca treated him with priority and prominence among her patrons.

She nervously looked from Tom back to the Middle Eastern woman. "I'm so sorry, Mrs. Halabi. Please just give me one moment." She turned her attention back to the men. "Mr. Bolden, welcome. Is she expecting you?"

"No." He replied. "I just thought I'd stop in for a few."

"Excuse me!" The woman standing next to him huffed out her displeasure. "I was in the middle of something before you interrupted."

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry. Please." Tom said gesturing to the counter as if allowing her to finish.

She immediately cut back in. "I want to talk to the manager!"

"But... she's not available. She asked to not be disturbed."

Frank rolled his eyes at Tom. He really couldn't stand the entitled, rich women that frequently Beverly Hills. Tom chuckled at his antics. He stared at the woman from behind. She definitely had an ass.

"What's the problem?" He asked.

"The problem is that I have an appointment, and this little... little... girl..." She refrained from using a worse term for her. "...can't seem to fit us in or call me ahead of time before I wasted the day coming over here..."

Tom could see his women in the back of the room sitting in a row of chairs getting manicures and pedicures. It was the whole group including Anne and Ybeth. He could have just walked back and ignored the situation, but he'd been in a good mood and it occurred to him that this problem was due to Fran fitting in his girls.

"Francesca!" Tom bellowed out without warning. It startled the receptionist who was already on edge.

Fran looked up and saw Sir at the front counter.

"Oh merda!" She muttered and began clacking forward.

She realized from the frustrated look on the receptionist's face that there was some type of problem.

"Hello, Sir." She said in a cheery sing song voice.

"Hey there." He replied kissing her cheek. "You look lovely today."

"Thank you." She replied. "I didn't know you were coming by. What's the matter?"

"This lovely woman has an appointment with her friends and it seems you can't fit her in."

"Mio Dio, I am so sorry." She said. "We had some last minute appointments. Someone should have called."

She gave a disapproving glance at the young girl behind the counter.

"Well... I'm not impressed with..." The Middle Eastern woman began.

"Look, Fran," Tom said butting in. "Send Jane, Marie and Alexis into one of the treatment rooms. Let them know that I'll be with them shortly. That'll clear up some chairs for these ladies. And send Abby up here to see me."

"Yes, Sir." Fran responded and then clacked off to the back.

"That should solve things." He said looking at the woman. "I didn't catch your name."

"Anisa." She replied intrigued by the stranger.

"I'm Tom. It's a pleasure to meet you." He lifted her hand and gave it a kiss. "Fran will have room for you in just a moment. I apologize for the inconvenience. She was doing me a favor."

"Oh... well... thank you." She replied a bit smitten. "I hope I didn't seem too bitchy."

Abby padded up to the front of the store.

"Hello, Sir!" She said throwing her arms around him.

"Hi." He said smiling. "Abby, I need you to do me a favor and run across the street and get these women some coffee or tea while they're waiting. Anything they want. And Abby, make sure Fran knows that their appointment is on me."

"Yes, Sir."

Tom gave a small nod toward Anisa and her friends and walked back to find the other women with Frank. Anisa watched him leave. The command he respected from these other women was not lost on her. He acted so confidently and solved her issue without a second thought.

"Who was he?" Anisa asked.

"Mr. Bolden." Abby replied. "He sends Francesca a lot of business."

"Do you know much about him?" She asked.

"I know enough." Abby grinned, deflecting an in-depth answer. "I'd be careful if I were you."

She saw the look on the woman's face, and knew what she was thinking.

******

The hotel suite was empty when Angie arrived back to the room. She went to the bathroom and started the shower. She needed to shave her pussy. It was one of his instructions. Angie sat on the small tiled seat and carefully removed the hair. Every time she touched her pussy she could feel it getting wetter. She took the razor and shaved her legs and underarms until her entire body was smooth.

She ran her hands over her mound feeling the intense need building inside her. This entire day was like foreplay. She ached to be filled. She had just stepped out of the shower when John arrived back in the room with a cup of coffee from the café on the lower level. He looked into the bathroom seeing her young, firm ass as she applied some cream to her skin.

"Good morning, sunshine." He said standing in the doorway.

Angie turned around and looked him up and down. She watched his eyes move down to her freshly shaved cunt. Then he met her gaze. She thought he seemed a little intimidated by her. For the first time in her life she felt like an entirely sexual person. She was empowered by the needs and desires bubbling inside her.

"See something you like, John?" She asked coyly.

"I... um... yes." He stuttered.

John was turned on by her subtle sexuality. She was always a bit nervous and reserved until they began fucking. He wasn't used to the look she was giving him now.

Angie kept thinking about having that big cock back inside her tonight. She was dripping wet, and right now she just needed something. She walked forward and ran a finger down his sternum.

"If you were a smart man, you'd be setting that coffee down and taking off those pants." She smiled a wicked little smile. "Don't you know when a woman needs to be fucked?"

John reached his hand to the side and set the coffee cup on the small dresser. He wasn't really paying attention and the cup ended up partially off the edge. It teetered for a second and then fell to the floor spilling into the carpet. He did his best to ignore it as he unbuckled his pants.

Angie pushed him backward onto the bed and yanked the pants off the rest of the way. She climbed up on top of him with slow, determined and entirely sexual movements.

"Are you going to fuck me with your big cock?" She asked.

She was feeling liberated by this new side of herself. She took his hand and brought it to her shaved pussy.