The Novelist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,652 Followers

Tom reached down and undid the buttons on his jeans and slid them down and off. He stood naked and powerful in front of them. Marie stared directly at his cock in front of her. She thought about Alexis' words when her ear was pressed to their door earlier. She loved how big and thick it was and how it twitched. She watched it grow to its full length and girth. It was huge and she could never remember needing a cock or craving one quite this badly.

Tom back sat down in front of his mother. "You want to make it up to me?"

"Yes, Sir." She squeaked in a timid voice.

He reached down and pulled her up across his lap. Marie felt so obscene laid across her son's lap. His hard cock throbbed against her stomach. Her ass displayed prominently before him. She had been spanked as a child, and it made her feel so small and helpless to be in this position as a grown woman. Her breasts hung down and swayed beneath her. Her heart pounded. Tom ran his hand along her ass sending sparks through her body. She hadn't been touched in so long.

"You eavesdropped on me today? After I did so much to make you feel comfortable, that's how you repay me?" He had regained the even tone in his voice.

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry." She squeaked feeling awfully degraded.

"And you got off on what you heard, didn't you? You got off thinking about your son's cock?"

She closed her eyes for a moment gathering the words as if she were allowing herself to acknowledge that they were true before she spoke them.

"Yes, Sir." She whispered embarrassed. She could feel his cock throbbing against her naked skin. Oh how she wanted it. She knew it was wrong.

He took the leather strap and rained a series of blows down across her ass. She whimpered as the sting seared in to her. She felt like she deserved the punishment. She wanted to be better for him. She wanted him to forgive her. She needed him to love her.

Tom took his hand and ran it over the reddened splotches forming on her rear.

"You've been neglected. That's what you said. You're pussy needs attention too, doesn't it?" Tom slid his fingers between her legs rubbing her clit.

"Yes, Sir." She moaned softly at the attention. She couldn't remember the last time a man touched her there.

"You barged in on me didn't you? Against my wishes?"

"I'm sorry, Sir! I'm really sorry."

Tom brought the strap down across her ass again. It connected with more force.

"Ungh! Oh please. I'm sorry, Sir."

Tom ignored the apology and brought it down again and again and again.

"Oh, oh no, Sir, I'm sorry."

Her cheeks were dark red now. He slid his finger into her pussy and began pumping them in and out. The sting on her ass hurt, but now the sensations in her pussy seemed to overpower it.

"Oh God, Sir! It feels so good." She panted.

Tom pumped his fingers in faster and faster. Her breathing got heavier and more labored.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod."

Tom removed his fingers. And, thwack. He brought the strap down harder still. She screamed out. Marie was so confused. She just wanted to cum. She was so close. The last blow had been tremendously painful. She didn't think she could take another one. Tom's fingers were back inside her.

"Ohhhh, God! Pleassse, Sir. Please!"

"Please, what?" Tom bellowed at her while he worked her pussy.

"Please. Make. Me. Cum. Sir." She got out each word in between ragged groans.

"You want my cock? You want your son to fuck you? Tell me!" He had her right on the edge of release. He slowed down just enough to never let her have it.

"Ohgod... ohmygod... fuck me... I want my son to fuck me... unnngh... please.... Sir."

With that he pushed her back to her knees. She looked so desperate. She needed him so badly now. It was far worse than the thoughts she got from hearing him through the door. It was an insatiable need to have him inside her. Oh god, she thought, why hadn't he let her cum?

Marie panted as her eyes were trained on his cock in front of her. She wanted it. She wanted him to say it was okay. Alexis was incredibly turned on by everything that happened. She took Marie's hand and brought it up to his cock wrapping her fingers around it.

"That's it, Marie. Sir likes it when you give it a squeeze. You feel that? You feel how hard Sir gets? Now take him into your mouth."

Marie leaned forward and opened her mouth and slid her son's cock in as far as it would go. She couldn't help but let her tongue massage his shaft. She wrapped her lips tight around it and pulled it back out. It felt so huge. She couldn't remember ever wanting to suck her husband's cock this much. She slid it back in and then back out and used her hand to stroke whatever she couldn't fit.

"Do you remember what you overheard Sir say to me? Do you remember being a nosy slut and pressing your ear to his door? What he said when I started sucking him?"

She pulled the cock out of her mouth and squeezed it in her hand.

"And the balls." She said lustily. "That's what Sir said."

She lifted his thick shaft and stared at the delicious balls hanging below. She leaned forward and began licking them taking each one into her mouth. She took her time to savor it. Even the taste of him made her pussy gush.

Alexis took the opportunity to move in and take his cock in her mouth. She sucked him as thoroughly as she could.

Tom was in ecstasy. It was beyond erotic to watch his mother devour him. He watched Alexis guide her and teach her exactly what he liked. The pleasure was immeasurable. He wanted to cum. Tom knew that he couldn't. There was still one thing he needed to do to make sure that his dominance over her was complete.

He stood up pulling his cock from their eager mouths and then bent his mother over the couch. The marks from the strap were setting into a light bruise. He took his cock and teased her slit, listening to her moan. She tried to push her ass back desperately trying to get him inside her. He didn't allow it.

"Fran, did a good job taking all the hair off this pussy." He said. "I'll make sure she gets fucked well for taking such good care of you."

Marie gasped as he rubbed his cock into her. She felt so sensitive and so alive. Fran! Of course, she thought. No wonder she bought the gifts. She was one of 'all the girls'. Then it occurred to her that she was one of 'all the girls' now too.

"Please, Sir. Please make me cum." She panted. Tom took his cock and plunged into her in a single hard thrust. "Oh. My. Fuck. Sir, it's huge!"

Tom slammed down into his mother. He didn't want to make love to her although she probably needed the emotional connection. He wanted to fuck her, to make her cum, to make her feel like she was being used and to enjoy it, to make her feel submissive. He pounded her pussy hard and fast and she came in no time at all.

"Oh my god, Sir. I... I'm cumming. Oh jesus. Fuck mommy. Fuck mommy Fuuuuuuck mommmy!"

He was pleased with how good her pussy felt. He didn't stop. He fucked her harder and faster. He grabbed onto her hips and pulled himself into her using her as best he could. She writhed in front of him. He watched as her hands flailed trying to find something to grab or hold on to while she got pounded from behind.

"Ohhmyshiit. Ohnah. I... fuuuck... fuuckkmmeee. Unnggh. Oh Immmcuumming... fuckme... Sirrrr...fuckk mommaaaa....Unnnnnngh."

The words overwhelmed Tom, and he exploded inside her pussy. His balls poured out an impressive load. Marie had never felt such a wonderful sensation. She never had that much cum shoot inside of her. It drove her over the edge again. She wasn't sure if it was a third orgasm or an extension of the second. Tom pushed himself to the hilt and held his cock there. She could feel it twitch as the last drops of cum were drained from him. Alexis was right. She had never felt as full or as satisfied as she did with him inside her. She couldn't understand how she had lived so long without that sensation.

Tom pulled out slowly. He spread her legs a little wider and looked at Alexis. "Clean her."

Alexis nearly dove into Marie's pussy. All she wanted all day was to get fucked by that cock, and she'd never been given the opportunity. She hadn't even been allowed to taste his cum earlier. At least she got to use Abby's tongue. She enjoyed a few good orgasms with brown haired girl's face between her legs. She was eager to have his taste in her mouth and Marie's pussy was oozing. Sir's mom's pussy was oozing. For Alexis, it was almost a religious experience to lick the pussy that bore him.

Marie barely even registered his command before she felt Alexis' warm tongue lapping at her slit. She moaned out loud feeling Alexis taste her from her clit to her opening. She felt her purse her lips and suck at her pussy and Marie contracted her muscles and pushed her baby boy's cum into her mouth as best she could. The sensations were absolutely overwhelming and she shook and came on the pretty blonde's face.

Tom sat back and watched Alexis pleasure his mother. It seemed right. It all seemed very right to him. It was similar to the day that Alexis knelt in front of him for the first time. He knew in that moment that everything in his life would change. It was funny that she had brought that up today, he thought. He knew that everything was going to change again.

Alexis sat up with a hint of his cum on her lips. He smiled as they both scooted back onto their knees breathing heavily. Marie noted how effortlessly Alexis moved into all these positions performing perfectly for her son, for Sir. She wondered if she would ever be so elegant in her movements. She tried her best to sit still, but something had changed inside her. She was ready to explode with happiness. Then she just couldn't contain it anymore and she leapt from her knees and wrapped her arms around her son and cried the most satisfying cry.

"Still crying?" Tom laughed looking down at her. Her arms were holding onto his waist tightly and her head was pressed into his bare chest.

"Yes! But a good cry! A different, better, happy cry!" She realized that she was hanging on to him. "Oh shit. I'm breaking protocol, aren't I? Oh no, I'm sorry, Sir. Oh man, I've just gotten myself into some deep trouble. I don't even know what I'm supposed to do."

Tom laughed. "Look at me. You'll be fine. Right now, I want to know if you're alright with... um... this... and what just happened. You know that it's..."

"Wrong!" Marie cried out giddily, although it wasn't the word Tom was going to say. "It's wrong and inappropriate and terrible! And you know what? I don't care. THAT was amazing. THIS," She said picking up his softening cock in her hand, "THIS is really amazing. And," she continued, "She is amazing. I'm happy, Sir. You don't understand. I'm actually, really happy. And now I'm not sure if I've ever really been happy before in my life. Not like this."

Tom looked at Alexis and smiled at her. She sat so attentive with perfect posture. She hadn't dared to take the liberties that Marie was taking right now. "Look at her, mom. She's the one... the first one... that ever knelt before me. She's special. She's so perfect. Alexis, present your ass," He directed her as he talked. She smoothly moved into her new position. "Is that what you heard through the door? Look at her ass. Look at how she presents herself to me. She's so sexy like that. She asked to be whipped for her indecent display when you two met earlier. I didn't ask to whip her. Look at the marks. They are beautiful. You have a matching set now too. That's what you want isn't it? To be... what did you call it? 'all the girls'?"

"Yes." She whispered. It made her heart pound to hear herself say it.

"Listen closely. Starting tomorrow and moving forward I will be far more demanding. If you wish to be submissive then you do not get to pick and choose when, where and how. There are rules here. There is etiquette to follow. You're lucky that you have Alexis to help you. Today has been an awfully strange day for all of us. I haven't eaten. I would prefer to stay in, order food and have a nice quiet night together with both of you. So, I want you to get up and go inside and clean up. Don't put on clothes though. I like you naked like this. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir." She said.

"Then go."

And with that Marie stood up naked as the day she was born and gathered her clothes and walked out leaving Tom and Alexis alone.

******

Tom sat himself on the couch. He looked around the room, and thought about the last few years of life. How had this all happened? It wasn't as if he were a sex addict in college. Nor was he raised in a dysfunctional family. He hadn't been scorned by a woman, or suffered some horrible break up. He was just a guy that often had some unsavory thoughts. Tom hadn't wanted to be a writer. He had decided it wasn't realistic or particularly profitable. So few writers made significant sums of money. Yet here he was a successful novelist with what most would consider a wicked, secret life. Tom didn't consider it wicked though. He found it fulfilling. The women in his life found it fulfilling as well. Now he had defiled his mother, so it was natural for him to wonder if he might be wicked after all.

He stared at Alexis still presenting her ass in the air for his pleasure. She'd stay like that for hours if he simply requested it. She was quite a vision and fiercely loyal. He wasn't sure if this version of his life would have been possible without her. She was as much his equal as his submissive. She had pushed his mother that last inch toward submission. He loved her so much. He was so thankful for having her in his life.

"Did you see Abby today?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Yes, Sir. I did exactly as you requested. She cleaned every dried fleck of your cum from my tits. She was very thorough and very thankful."

"Is that all?"

"No, Sir. I had her lick my pussy while I waited for Marie to finish. By the way, Sir, you would have been very proud of Fran."

Tom asked, "And the clothes?"

"Her idea, Sir. That dress is like two thousand dollars and the shoes must have been at least nine hundred. She looked amazing had you seen before..."

"The interruption?" He queried.

Alexis bristled knowing he was still upset. "I'm truly sorry, Sir."

"Stand up."

She did as she was told.

Tom stared at her.

"You don't think I'm aware of what you did? You pulled my mother to her knees and forced her to submit to me? She wouldn't have done it on her own. I wouldn't have done it to her." He said.

"Sir... I... I'm..."

"Don't say a word. Come over here." His voice was stern.

Alexis looked nervous as she approached him. She wished she could start the whole day over.

Tom stood up and looked down into her blue eyes. He reached out a hand and cupped it along the back of her neck pulling her forward. And then he leaned in and kissed her. It was a long passionate kiss. She melted into him, and kissed him back. She wasn't used to being kissed this way. In her role as his submissive she willingly forewent the traditional, passionately emotional moments of a more normal relationship. She wished she could drown in this moment. Her eyes welled up with so much love. He finally pulled back and looked at her.

"Thank you." He said sincerely. "Thank you for today... for what you did to her. I don't blame you for anything that may have gone wrong. I realize how incredibly lucky I am to have you. I love you so much." He paused looking at how absolutely beautiful she was standing before him. "Tell me, Lexi, that you want for it to just be you. If that's what you want, just tell me."

She looked at him with her wide, watery eyes. He watched as her perfect full lips began to move and she formed a single word. "Never."

Tom reached down and grabbed her ass lifting her into the air. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he laid her down on the couch and made love to her. Alexis wasn't used to this either. She loved it when he fucked her. Right now, though, she enjoyed this rare moment. Deep in her chest her heart sang.

******

Marie found herself back in her bathroom. She was singing to herself as she ran the bath for the second time today. She lit the candles, and waited for the tub to fill. She closed the door to the bathroom and looked at herself in the same mirror. Instead of being critical, she thought to herself that she looked fine, damn fine, for her age. She rubbed her hands over her breasts. It felt good, but not as good as when Tom touched them. His touch had been electric. Oh God, she thought, why wasn't she upset with herself? How could she have done it? She knew that what happened was wrong. She didn't care. No one here thought it was wrong. She had a need, and both Tom and Alexis showed her the path to satisfaction.

She had admired Alexis this morning for courage to walk around so exposed. She didn't think she would have ever been able to do that herself. This afternoon, that beautiful blonde woman had pulled her down to her knees and disrobed her. She posed her. Then she had taken that cock in her mouth and her pussy. She felt so empty without it filling her now. Never in her life had she knelt on command for a man. Then again, she couldn't remember ever feeling so free in a single action.

She turned around and looked over her shoulder so she could see her ass in the reflection. She gasped softly as she saw the redness and the light bruising. She reached back and touched it. It still felt warm and tender from the abuse. The feeling caused her pussy to moisten and she was surprised at her reaction. Somehow it did look beautiful to her even if she thought her son had sounded strange when he described Alexis' marks that way. Something was changing inside of her. Marie felt like she was discovering herself for the first time.

She couldn't remember when it was that her husband last fucked her. It was clumsy and fast and unfulfilling compared to the pleasures she just experienced. She realized for the first time that she didn't care where he was or who he was fucking. Until today, she didn't realize what it felt like to be a woman.

She stepped into the tub and lowered herself into the hot water. She felt at home. She felt like she belonged here, like she was appreciated here. Her son had taken her in at her lowest. He had sent her out to be pampered. And then he had fucked her. All the awkwardness in between didn't matter anymore. She finally understood. She wanted to go find him right now. She wanted to kneel in front of him. She wanted to know how to please him. She needed to please him.

******

To be continued...

Please take a moment to comment and vote. It doesn't matter if you loved it or hated it. Nothing is more important to me than feedback. It's invaluable.

Thank you for taking the time to read. I appreciate it.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,652 Followers