All Comments on 'The Novelist Pt. 01'

by Nicequip

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Job!

This was done well! No people consenting to abuse each other. Rather, kind and considerate characters loving each other through BDSM. This could become a series.

NicequipNicequipover 11 years agoAuthor
Please leave comments!

Thanks to everyone for reading. Please feel free to leave comments and vote. This story started out far softer than what I usually write. I'm hoping to continue it, and really let things to begin to spiral out of control. Don't hesitate to make suggestions for a continuation. I would like this to be a series I think, or at the very least a few long chapters. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

I would love to see this continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please more !

Very good work.

I love mothers submitted to hers sons.

Please continue.

teanahteanahover 11 years ago
Bravo, once again - Nicequip!

I love how you take us all into a journey of Tom's life. How he is finding himself and meeting/being with other sexual people! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!! The mother/son connection, the willing to serve/to follow/to obey, the whipping, AHHH so hot!! Nicequip, can you please whip me? Can I serve you, Sir? You are an excellent writer. Muah. Love you. Today, tomorrow, always.

night_flowernight_flowerover 11 years ago
Wow-- really splendid

I have to confess, first, to skimming through some of the last bits (mother/son is definitely NOT my kink). That said, this is one of the most enjoyable pieces I've encountered here on Lit. So happy to see BDSM portrayed in a way that's not about hostility, disdain, damaged people. I would happily put my lack of enthusiasm for mother/son situations aside to read more of this, and to read anything else you'd write. This has serious commercial potential, I think, and I'd absolutely buy it if the opportunity were there. Very glad to have discovered your writing; very much looking forward to more of it. My only technical suggestion is that it would have benefited from an additional proof-reading; there are numerous you're/your now/know sort of errors, which disturb the flow a bit.

teanahteanahover 11 years ago
RE: "night_flower"

Hey "night_flower" you need to read Nicequip's other stories! They will make you wet, just like it made me! I agree with what you said 100% the character development and how invested we got in knowing Tom, Marie, Alexis, I felt so close to them, in a very decent, loving, caring yet gentle manner, there is soooo much potential to grow and just to add onto there lives and seeing there thought process!! I would most definitely buy this novel and hopefully series and see where they end up, and who else they encounter into tomorrow :) Ahhhh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A sequel please

Fantastic story. A sequel please.

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
wow....

just.... wow... I have read my fair share of BDSM stories... Actually, I think I've read my share, your share and most of everybodys share... But these 7 pages were unlike most I've ever read, your own previous ones included. I've always had a soft spot for sex stories with a backbone, where you get a sense of who people are and why they do what they do. And this story just killed erotic reading for me I think. The character development and background here is on par with most actual novellists, and I am certain that if the story had been longer we would have gotten to know att the characters even better. But as it is now, I still feel like I have a good enough idea of who Tom is to conclude that he is a believable character and a realistic "hero" of the story. That being said, your writing is excellent and the development in the storyline is great. I admit to skipping through a few descriptive parts here and there, but that's more a testiment to my impatient nature than your writing, which is impeccable.

I could carry on writing praise and admiration by the page here, but I think you get the gist of it by now. So I will end with a big THANK YOU. I fell the same after reading this story as after reading a really good book. And that is that I want to know more! I really hope you write more of this story and give us all the privilege to follow these characters further on their journey. So again, thank you, and I hope to read more of your work soon.

NicequipNicequipover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm flattered by your kind words. I glad that you enjoyed the story despite it's sometimes overly descriptive nature. I'm working on a sequel. I want it to pick up on pace a bit without sacrificing the character arcs. I'm a few pages in already and I hope to continue Tom's journey with Alexis and Marie in a way that will be satisfying. I appreciate all the feedback and suggestions.

needchocolatenowneedchocolatenowover 11 years ago
Self glorifying

This story seemed to lack a point. I first thought, being published here on Lit, this was a simple fantasy story and getting aroused was the point. But it felt like you were trying so hard to say something and I just couldnt figure it out.

Gosh, Tom was just too perfect in all ways. Overlooking his brilliantly successful writing career, his beautiful 10 inch dick, his buxom live in submissive who loves him too much to hold him back by wanting monogamy, you add in his beautiful and super well preserved mother, and a smatering of other women who fall at his feet, and other than the fact that he has learned to be a good dominant I'm not sure what's to like about this guy. He's got the world at his feet and it appears to have pretty much fallen that way with out much effort, blood, sweat or tears.

I get annoyed with BDSM stories written by men in which the women have orgasms from .....? Your guy doesn't even deliver orgasms, they just fall at his feet and considering the vast majority of women need a crap load more stimulation than you bother to describe, on the whole it makes this story feel more like a self glorifying fantasy than something with an actual point to make. Also, I had to laugh when you wrote about Tom not needing to hear words when Lexie showed him everyday how much she loved him. Son, in a few years some woman's going to teach you how very wrong that line of thinking is and I hope you learn it easy. Women need affection, words and deeds. Your guy didn't actually show any of those unless you count his home as a deed, not to be confused with real estate deed.

I kept reading because it was a great set up. Mom crashes into his kinky life and he has to deal with a demanding submissive, heart broken mother, his own feelings and conflict about his father's behavior. Holy cow man that is the makings of a fabulous novel. But you have to be more fearless by letting your characters be dicks, bitches, and ignorant foolish people. We ALL have those traits so why write them out of your story?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
I pray that you post the whole novel here, before you get published.

This is seriously good.

Love the incest bit.

I would definitely pay for something this well done.

DantesFallenDantesFallenover 11 years ago
AMAZING

Absolutely amazing I really enjoyed how the incest was slowly brought in to the story then how it comes crashing in the end very well writer

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Utterly fantastic piece of writing - got to be a contender for one of the best stories ever submitted to Lit. I'm hoping that this series goes on for some time. This author is exceptional.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Not my genre of choice !

But the stylish writing drew me in. I thought this was a absorbing read rooted in the now. There are psychological depths that are left unplumbed. Oh well, this is a porn site. Yet the author has a gift for making me see beautifully detailed settings that showcases the intense action.

I appreciate the emotional bond that Dom & subs share. The gut stays nervous but Nicequip seems to intuitively know when enough is enough. Thanks to that boon- I'm looking forward to 2nd installment in this series. Full marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!!!

That was amazing!!!!

I loved the whole idea, story line, length of story, just fantastic!!!

Please continue with multiple chapters.

Tony. Boone, NC

HeadguyHeadguyover 11 years ago
Masterful!

A terrific read! As with many of the best stories on Literotica, there were surprises for the characters, including the main character, as well as for us the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it, but...

For this genre and how highly the characters talked of him, Tom ended up dissapointing me. He wasn't as aggressive and dominent as I thought, he only spanked and fucked them and I overestimated it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Different

Yes, the story is remarkable, but (being an author in training) you're writing skills are so wonderful I'm thinking that you should be an author instead of me. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unexpected

I don't like BDSM, period. But this was wonderful. I enjoyed the way you described everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
everything except the mother part rocked

really really don't dig anything with your own family in. but really well written :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cant discribe

One word AWESOME

Winter LotusWinter Lotusabout 11 years ago
Ahhh Christ...

I don't even know how to react to this. On one hand, HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT WAS AMAZINGLY HOT.

On the other hand, you threw mom in there. I'm not judging, its a beautifully written story. I just wish maybe he had taken his mom to someone else, under his careful instruction instead of fucking her. Incest gives me the willies... But then again maybe I should just lighten up.

Wonderful story, I will be reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
exotic

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More please!!!

Oh my. That was freakin fantastic. I'm glad it didn't go too long with fucking his mother. Maybe the next story could be about her getting trained by Lexi and then moving back east as a Dominatrix. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
damn this story just rocks!

i can't wait to read the next chapter..wow fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm also of mixed feelings about this story so far~

I love your writing style, the way you weave their environment and that the characters are introduced etc. But yeah, I was really hoping perhaps he'd get Alexis to Domme his mom instead of direct incest. . . or pulling in another D friend etc. . strongly was hoping your tale wouldn't go there (should have peeked the story tags properly!). I'm kinda sad that I'm not gonna be reading the rest, but yeah, that's a bit too far for me. Still, I enjoyed the writing and tale creation, and will look for other of your stories :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sigh

I cant help it, I liked this one, I really did, but goddamn it, everything after, I just cant help but hate everyone. This one though, liked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Best read I've had in a long while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

I really liked this story. It was wonderfully written an engaging very beautifully done!!

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Awesome story so far!

I love long and slow build story's, im looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters!

Ed_XEd_Xover 10 years ago
Great read

A very well thought out and executed story! I can't wait to read the other chapters.

bibble36bibble36almost 10 years ago
Amazing

I salute you sir, for writing a well-crafted story.

Infernal2903Infernal2903over 9 years ago
Loved it

Fantastically written story. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

I have an Alexis in my own life by both description and name so it really struck a chord within me.

Thanks for the contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG movie

incredible. when does the movie come out?

Wesley57Wesley57almost 8 years ago
Best

Fourth time reading this story. Love it.

amt692000amt692000over 7 years ago
Brilliant

Only two words to describe this story: MAGNUM OPUS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
AMAZING

Not Sure why, clicked 5 stars but only 4 showing....

Hope this doesn't screw up your standings.

Ramjet

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow!!!!

orlandomorlandomover 6 years ago
Good Mother

Very hot story,can't wait to read more.

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentalmost 6 years ago
It's rocket science!

I have been a reader on here for nearly 10 years. Most stories are quick jerk off material. However it's truly amazing when I can find an author that takes sex and makes it a novel worth reading. Your descriptions and character development are excellent. Your pacing is superb. Thank you so much for writing your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Juicy

Great fantasy writing, makes you tingle

castlelrdcastlelrdover 5 years ago
One, the best, maybe the best I've read so far of son enslaving mom

I was put off at first by his life just being too perfect, but gradually became comfortable with it. The final chapter in which mom becomes "one of the girls" is the best treatment of a mother's total surrender to her son I have seen. I do hope for a sequel, or new work by this fine author.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 5 years ago
Wowser!

It is stories like these that are why I keeping coming back. While there are some very erotic material here, finding someone who can both make me laugh (Fran is a hoot!) and sob. An Alexis is the greatest gem of all. I look forward to the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

a truly amazing story that ventures to capture what a healthy bdsm relationship is.

there is protocol, there are rules and regulations. there are punishments and consequences, but it is all built on a deep foundation of love, trust and respect as well as true consideration of the needs of all parts.

this trust, love and consideration is what separates a dom and an abusive asshole bully.

at least in my mind.

i truly apreciate your story and the respect you show. well done my good sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

Great fist chapter

great writing

I can not wait to start the next chapter and you are the 1st that i have left a comment on. Keep it up don't stop

Adain24Adain24over 3 years ago

(O-O-~) respect who deserves respect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding. I've never read a better story. Will Tom marry Lexi? When you continue, could you add "all the girls" in stockings. Sorry for being forward.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story, it is so well written, so solid.

However, the mothers submission was just too quick for my taste, just too sudden. A person never exposed to the lifestyle before needs to be guided into it, they do not just fall into it like Marie did.

Also, l believe Marie, when she calmed down, would be truly horrified at what she has done in fucking her son. There should be angst and further deep discussion with her son, they need to talk. Neither of them thought of true incest before, in truth, both would be deeply alarmed by this development.

I suppose, next, Marie will suddenly find out she likes eating pussy!!!

Another unlikely development given her known past at this juncture. Let’s see

4/5

Oedipus_RealOedipus_Realover 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic! One of the best pieces I have read on Literotica. You are very, very talented. I am usually not drawn to BDSM but the beautiful, realistic mother/son portions worked so well… I cannot wait to read on! Bravo!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I loved this.

I'm not into the pain side of BDSM, but I understand it. You've danced the line of pain/pleasure perfectly, and with complete understanding.

This makes 50 shades read like something someone wrote about it after hearing it from someone they knew, knew someone that knew, someone that was interested in BDSM, but had only ever heard the term before.

I would believe this is at least semi-autobiographical, to be able to understand and deliver the subtle nuances that the BDSM lifestyle requires in real life so completely.

I look forward to reading more of this story and more of your work if it's all this good I will find hours of enjoyment from your writings. Thank You for Sharing!

Dirtymindedman64Dirtymindedman64over 2 years ago

Loved every word, well written!!! Draws me, the ladies point of are amazing. I always been curious about submissive, dominant relationships. Do all such relationships center around pain and harsh disciplinary actions. I prefer the bondage, submissive willingness to do what ever it takes to please her man aspect of a dominant relationships . Any advice would be greatly appreciated. (I understand this is a story and it may be fiction from your imagination. It was so well-written it makes me believe you knew something about the subject.

CynergeticCynergeticover 2 years ago

Very accurate. Was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice chapter cant wait reading the 2nd chapter nice work

Jack506Jack506about 2 years ago

Nicely done and well edited. Looking forward to more.

toggle12toggle12about 2 years ago

i'm not really in to bdsm but that was excellent !

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

WHEW!

not a genre I've ever dipped into much

this was breathtaking...

and impressive there's much more

easy five and fave, and going into all-time best folder

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have never thought I could ever enjoy reading about bondage and the dom/sub lifestyle.....then I read 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. While I still don't necessarily understand about being in the lifestyle, I can understand how others may be drawn to it. I am also not usually drawn into reading those types of stories.....unless they are extremely well written, as this one clearly is. This is the first of your stories I've read. I plan on reading the continuation of this story and others you have written, anticipating the same enjoyment I have had with this one. 5⭐

TheLordWinterTheLordWinter11 months ago

I first read this while it was still going up, if I recall correctly. Still one of my favorites.

boobstitsbreastsboobstitsbreasts11 months ago

Superb writing AND hot as hell

Oberon72Oberon728 months ago

Very well written. I appreciate your efforts to go beyond a typical “stroke” story and present a well crafted product.

walt555walt555about 2 months ago

Outstanding in every way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicequip@Nicequip
2652 Followers
I didnt die. I started a business and I've not been able to find time to write. One day I'll get back to it. Smashwords: (My fully revised, edited and reformatted stories for sale) https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BedfordHughes Tumblr: https://nicequip.tumblr.co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories