All Comments on 'The Nudist Camp'

by JeanneSis

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JessicaSJessicaSover 9 years ago
Nice

All around a great story, really exciting. I just couldn't help but read it with that thick southern accent from start to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a hearty welcome to this gifted first time contributor

Ms. JS is a mature lady with a marvelously creative mind. I love this story and its uninhibited family fucking that's the truest form of family fun. The young lady who narrates the tale is getting regularly fucked by her brother Billy, but that cute little hole between her slender legs is also home to other family cocks, her daddy's, her uncle's, even her grandpa's cock. Just like 19 year old Billy has all the family cunts at his disposal, his aunt's, his grandma's, and most especially the cunt he came out of, his own mother's cunt. Billy makes sure to give it good and hard to his mommy, who's practically in love with her baby boy's powerful prick and his loaded teenage balls. Like calls to like, and young Walter, who's the horny siblings' new best friend, is another enthusiastic family fucker, specializing in the fine art of motherfucking. These folks know where precious family semen belongs, right up family twats, where it's safe and protected and loved. These folks may be poor, but they're a shining model to families everywhere.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Not bad

Not bad for your first time writing had all that was needed for a good story, Who,When, Where, and How.

I'm just North of you and assume that it all took place in Arkansas, my 2nd wife was from Arkansas her daddy was fucking all her sisters knocking two of them up, Her mother took her and her sister and moved here to Missouri when they were 6&8 to get them away from the old bastard, she has two older brothers that have a daddy/grandpa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ok

It is a good story, but a little too much hick, or redneck to it. I'm from Alabama. Real live back country, sleep under the house in summer, everybody fucking everybody country boy. My momma took my virginity when I was 14. The girls had to wait till they were 16. But there was no special building of beds, we didn't have room. Some of us slept in the barn and daddy had fixed up each of the four horse stalls for the oldest boys and the sister of their choice. We only married cousins, or further down, because we wanted the families to stay close and this kept us all to hand close by. Nobody needs a nudist colony to go naked or get married, just a good and loving family. I've told you I'm pretty much 'trailer trash' or worse, but I haven't told you that momma and the aunts schooled us at home and we all worked and saved to go to college. Mostly trade schools, but we all learned things to take back and use so just being dirt poor and redneck doesn't mean we've got to be ignorant. And if grandma and grandpa watch the family tree real close they can see that we always have healthy get. Plus, as in this story, if grandma is careful in making up her monthly pot of 'contraceptive soup' for ALL the girls in the family. My family's been Alabama since before statehood and that's going back some. Don't make your characters dumb as dirt, they don't have to be.

tusaistuquoitusaistuquoiover 9 years ago
Wow!

I love all your stories Jeanne! 5 out of 5. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love this one too

another great story here and such a turn on to read ... I hope to read more of your family relations very soon

steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant.

Love your work. Keep it up.

mthomas63mthomas63about 8 years ago
Great First Story

I like your style. I will be reading you a lot more.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
fun story

i like the country feel!! 5 stars. too short, needs a chapter 2, but i liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like your story,s you could put the lady,s bra size,s in the story.

BruceS1949BruceS19493 months ago

Fun story. I loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous