The Numbers Aren't Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers

Sarah finally moved, lifting her sweater over her head. Part of her preparation for the office meeting was to remove her bra and thong, so Andrew was somewhat surprised at the instant view he got of the girl’s breasts. They certainly weren’t as large as his wife’s, but were firmer and had a cute upturn like the breasts of a teenager.

Sarah dropped the sweater and let Andrew look a few seconds longer. She removed her shoes while barely stirring. With her eyes firmly planted on his cock, she unzipped her little skirt and let it drop. Sarah kicked it over to her sweater and the two occupants of the office stood naked together.

Finally, Sarah began to see a reaction in Andrew. His cock had grown in thickness and maybe an inch in length. But she wasn’t too concerned about that at the moment. She wasn’t in the man’s office to please him.

“Suck my nipples, Andrew,” she said.

Only briefly did the accountant wonder what the punishment was in all this. A young woman stood naked in front of him and was ordering him to do what he would have wanted to do under any other circumstances.

He stepped forward, leaned down and lightly took Sarah’s left breast into his mouth. He held it up with one hand and ran his tongue over the nipple. Instinctively, he took more of the breast into his mouth and began to suck on the end with more fervor.

Soon, he was doing the same with her other breast and both nipples stood out prominently. Sarah closed her eyes and concentrated on the splendid feel of the man’s mouth and tongue working her breasts. He had done this before, she imagined. Many times.

Sarah put her hand on the top of Andrew’s head. “Now my clit.”

Andrew knelt down, his cock nearly at full erection. Sarah spread her legs wider apart and firmly planted her feet on the office floor. Andrew looked briefly at the closely shaven area around Sarah’s pussy before moving his mouth to her clit.

He felt the warmth of her body on his lips, the wetness of her pussy spreading over his lower lip. With his tongue, he found the bud protruding between the layers of skin between the girl’s legs and began licking.

Sarah held back a moan as Andrew’s tongue hit her clit. She would cum, but didn’t want him to know how good this felt. The smooth, wet tongue worked all around her clit, flicking it up and down before grinding harder into it, forcing it against her own body.

She put her hand behind Andrew’s head and pulled him closer. He licked and sucked with an intensity she had never experienced before. When he put his hands on her ass and squeezed it tightly, she felt the inside of her pussy contract. This wasn’t going to take long, she thought.

In fact, she held out for another couple of minutes before the relentless pressure on her clit gave way to the moans of her pending orgasm. Sarah pushed her hips into the man’s face and steadied herself by placing both hands on his head.

The girl’s orgasm exploded through her body and she responded with a long, deep groan of delight. Her knees buckled for just a second. Then she was able to let her body release.

Her orgasm came in waves as Andrew alternated between sucking and licking her entire pussy. Each time he hit her clit Sarah’s body jerked and she came again.

Near the end she wondered if her cries, which she thought she had kept inside the best she could, had been heard outside the office. Deciding it was too late to worry now, she let Andrew finish her with the last few licks, then backed away.

The first thing she noticed when she looked down at Andrew was his raging hard-on. The man was bigger than anyone she had been with before and tried to imagine what he would feel like inside her. But it wouldn’t be today.

“Did that turn you on, Andrew?” Sarah managed to say between her deep breaths.

“Yes.”

Sarah looked at a chair in the corner of the office. “Why don’t you sit over there.”

Andrew obeyed with a puzzled look. He sat in the chair and placed his arms on the armrests, his cock still pointing up at Sarah.

“It’s your turn. Cum for me,” she said.

“Sarah...”

“Cum for me, Andrew. Now.”

He moved his right hand slowly toward his cock. When his fingers finally wrapped around it, Sarah sat on the edge of his desk, watching intently.

Andrew’s hand moved grudgingly at first, squeezing his cock rather than stroking it. But as Sarah ran her fingers across the sensitive nipple of her breast, Andrew began a more intense fondling of his erection.

His hand pulled the cock higher and then let it back down in a steady rhythm. When his horniness overcame his shyness, his hand pumped away with abandon. The sight of the young woman on his desk fingering her breast caused the head of his cock to swell until the very touch of his palm brought him to the edge of cumming.

He slouched in the chair so that his cock was able to point more toward his abdomen than the ceiling of the room. Andrew steadied himself with his other hand on the side of the chair. His mouth was open, sucking in air as his desire to cum grew.

His mind told him not to. His body told him it had to. He thought for an instant about the mess. A minute or two later it was too late.

Andrew grunted out an unrecognizable noise just as his balls contracted and he felt the surge of cum pour through his cock. Another groan and the first stream of white cum shot toward his stomach. His legs stretched out in front of him and he leaned as far back as he could without tipping over the chair. A second stream of cum spewed from his cock, followed by a third.

Cum pooled on his stomach, surrounding his navel. Each upward stroke brought a new batch, not shooting out but simply spilling into the hair beneath his cock. It stuck to his thumb and forefinger, seeping down the tip of his cock and around the shaft.

When he was done and managed to look toward Sarah, he saw her with her hand between her legs. The girl was expressionless.

“Wow. Very good, Andrew,” she said. “That didn’t hurt, now. Did it?”

She didn’t wait for an answer. Sarah got off the desk, leaned over and picked up the man’s boxers. She crumpled them up and threw them at him, watching them fall at his feet.

“Sorry. I didn’t bring a towel,” she said.

Andrew picked up the shorts and nonchalantly cleaned off his cum. His limp cock hung innocently between his legs.

Andrew watched Sarah dress before climbing out of his chair and pulling on his pants, minus his boxers.

“I’ll be back on Wednesday. I believe this should be a regular meeting on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I’m sure you can come up with something to tell your wife. Just as I’m sure you’ll find a way to continue to receive payments without anyone discovering it, cashing the checks and bringing me the money. Won’t you, Andrew?”

“Bitch,” he muttered.

“I believe, by definition, a bitch would be somebody who services YOU. In this case, your job will be to service ME,” she said as the man finished dressing. “Call me what you want. Just be ready to perform on Wednesday.”

He did not watch as she left the office into the darkness of the building. Too many thoughts were racing through his head to allow him the pleasure of watching her ass go out the door.

Over the next several weeks they met as planned. Sarah made Andrew use his mouth, hands and various toys she brought with her to make her cum. Never once did he have the opportunity to have sex with her, nor did she touch him. Whenever he came, it was at her command and with the sole purpose of pleasing her voyeuristic tendencies of that day.

Two checks were cashed and the money promptly delivered to her. Between Andrew and Sarah the numbers were made right and the data warehouse project progressed as normal.

As far as Sarah was concerned, the stage was set for a long and prosperous relationship with Andrew. She succeeded in keeping it between the two of them, although she was often tempted by the thought of having Kimberly come to her husband’s office and putting on a show of her own for them. Sarah went so far as to consider having Kimberly entertain a few of Sarah’s male coworkers, but decided against bringing too many people into the mix.

This was between Sarah and Andrew.

It was an extraordinarily wet day with the rain pelting against the office windows in sheets when Sarah answered the phone to hear, “Sarah. Hi. This is Mike in legal. Do you have a minute to see me?”

“Well, uh, of course, Mike. In your office?” Sarah asked.

“If you don’t mind.”

A few moments later Sarah rode the elevator up the five floors necessary to reach the executive floor of the building. The plush carpeting, shiny glass doors and fine wood furniture of the seventh floor were in stark contrast to the rest of the company’s surroundings.

She walked down the short hallway that led to the attorney’s office. She only knew Mike Walker from a handful of meetings in the past, but was somewhat taken by his youthful looks and playful tone of voice. He was probably near forty, if not already there, she had thought. But seemed much younger by his actions.

Sarah knocked on the door to his office and heard him give the OK to enter. The office, though not huge, had a couch, table, chair and numerous bookshelves. Behind a huge wooded desk sat the man who had called her up.

He smiled broadly at the younger girl.

“Have a seat.” He pointed to the chair nearest his desk.

Mike watched her take the seat and stared at her briefly before speaking. “How’s that project going, Sarah?”

“Well, so far so good. We’re pretty much on schedule.” She didn’t know what else to say.

“Great.” Mike paused. “I have something else I’d like to talk about, though.”

They exchanged glances.

“Sarah, this is not easy for me. You’re so young and talented.” He paused again, thinking but not commenting on her attractiveness. “But something has come to my attention which, I think, demands some...some action.”

Sarah’s heart began to race. Andrew came to mind, but she convinced herself she was just being paranoid. “What is it?”

Mike got up from his large chair and walked around his desk until he was behind the girl. He loomed over her and she heard the crash of thunder outside. He stepped to her side.

“Sarah, I have reason to believe you may be receiving funds improperly. Disability funds. Is this possible?”

“Why would I be receiving disability funds?” Sarah asked.

“Well, you know, that’s what I wondered,” Mike said. “But I guess they really aren’t disability funds. I should describe them more as payoffs.”

Sarah felt lightheaded. All she could think of was to deny, deny, deny. Keep denying.

“I have no clue what you are talking about.”

Mike stepped away from the girl and over to a TV and VCR in a corner of the room. She watched him hit a couple buttons and flinched when the screen came to life with her and Andrew in his office, naked.

Mercifully, Mike switched off the TV when he saw Sarah look away.

“Now. I’ll ask again. Is this possible?” Mike said.

“What do you want?” Sarah’s lips trembled and she felt her palms dampen.

Mike was standing next to her again and placed his hand on her shoulder. He felt the girl recoil from his touch.

“I’m really not into taking bribes. I’m not sure that the puny amount of cash we’re talking about here is worth the consequences,” he said. His fingers rose to her neck and brushed along her skin, under her hair. “But you look mighty fine in the videos I’ve watched so far. Unlike our friend Andrew, however, I expect to do more than just look on.”

Mike’s hand slipped inside the collar of Sarah’s blouse and down the front of her shoulder. Sarah sat frozen as his fingers found the top of her right breast. A button prevented him from going any farther. He withdrew his hand.

“Should I? Or do you want to?” he asked.

He heard her sigh. Then she unbuttoned her blouse, pulling it out of her skirt when she got to the bottom. She left the blouse hanging open, peering up at him from her chair.

When he said nothing, she slid it off. Mike looked down at the girl’s smallish breasts in the thin bra, her nipples plainly visible through the material. A second later, the bra, too, was on the chair behind her and she sat topless.

“Get up.”

She stood and turned to face him. Mike’s hands were on her breasts instantly, caressing them softly.

“Get down and suck me until I cum. You don’t get to watch this time, Sarah.”

She was on her knees, undoing his belt when the sound of the storm outside reached its loudest. She unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. Sarah lowered his boxers and looked at the bulging cock in front of her. This she could not deny.

It was in her mouth almost before she realized what was happening. Her hand was pumping the base of his cock while her lips and tongue were working on the shaft and tip. She felt her breasts swaying in rhythm with her bobbing head. Soon, she had a throbbing erection to work with.

Sarah slid her tongue along the underside of the shaft while locking onto it with her lips. Pulling it deep into her mouth, she licked it from every angle.

Mike let her bring him to the edge of an orgasm before making his final move.

“Get up,” he ordered.

Startled, Sarah looked up at the man, his cock rising in front of her face. She stood and allowed him to turn her around with his hands on her shoulders.

“Bend over,” he said. “Put your hands on the desk.”

It was evident to her now what was next. She hoped it wouldn’t hurt.

Mike flung her skirt over her hips and yanked down on her panties. When they fell to her ankles, he used his hands to spread her thighs apart. Sarah cooperated and stood firmly planted with her ass pointing out at the man behind her.

Mike took a second to admire the beauty of the girl’s small, rounded ass and glistening opening to her pussy. Then he placed the tip of his cock at the opening.

Sarah begged silently that he would be gentle. But, to her surprise, the man’s cock slid easily into her moist pussy. After one long thrust, she felt his legs hit her ass and his cock filled her completely.

Mike began a steady series of thrusts into the warm, tight pussy. Her skin grabbed at him as he pulled his cock out and reinserted it firmly. The sound of their sex began to fill the room.

As much as he wanted the pleasure to last longer, he was about to cum very rapidly. Mike put his hands on the girl’s breasts and seized them tightly. Two more plunges into her pussy and he was ready to cum.

Grabbing Sarah by the hips, Mike pushed as hard as he could against her ass and felt the cum flow freely from his cock. He pulled her back with each thrust, smacking loudly against her skin.

Sarah felt her body take the warm fluid, her ass equally warm from the pounding it was taking. She clutched the edge of the desk. In disbelief, she felt her body accept the man’s cock and give signs of her own orgasm. She wanted desperately to touch her clit and let herself cum. But she dare not.

Mike finished his orgasm with a series of short, jerky stabs of his deflating cock into Sarah’s pussy. Then he pulled out.

The girl nearly screamed for him to continue. Another thirty seconds, she thought, and she would cum. But she stood motionless against the desk. The sex was over for now.

Her head sank. She was tired, frustrated, angry and confused. When she heard the man behind her fussing with his clothes, she too began to dress again. They didn’t face each other for a long time.

“When I call you, I expect you to be available,” he finally said. “Also, plan on being here at five thirty in the evening every Friday starting this week. Don’t bother wearing any underwear. Understand?”

Sarah nodded.

“When you come, don’t knock. Just come in and undress. I like blouses that tie and black high heels. Any questions?”

Sarah shook her head and muttered a soft “No”.

# # #

Sarah Campbell pulled open her desk drawer and slid the bra and panties inside before closing it. She stood and straightened her blouse, checking the tie in front. A brush of her hands along her hips fixed her skirt.

She took a deep breath and headed for the elevators.

eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers
12