The Nurse's Uniform Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They occasionally grunted or sighed or let out little moans or sighs as a surge of sensation or passion hit them.

Eventually, it was Birgitte who slid her fingers between Sammi's thighs. It was Sammi who opened her legs. Birgitte who touched her partner's wetness, Sammi who pushed herself against the exploring fingers and Birgitte who shoved two fingers up Sammi's cunt. Sammi grunted and reached out. Birgitte thrust herself towards the enquiring hand that slid between her slender thighs.

They lay side by side on the narrow bed, naked. Both were having their first, as they thought of at it at the time, lesbian experience. Their minds exploded with both extreme physical sensations and the extremities of guilt and concern. Those emotions, but also relief and a sense of adventure and achievement. Both had wanted to do this for some time, both had felt this urge, this need, this desire. Yes, both had wanted to fuck another woman and now they were doing just that.

12