The Nurse's Uniform Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, nice," Emma whispered adding, "That's lovely Sammi, thank you."

Emma as good as repeated the whole kissing routine of earlier. They must have been kissing for at least fifteen minutes standing in each others arms in the sitting room of the lounge.

But still Emma hadn't touched Sammi sexually, although she had manoeuvred the embracing pair of them towards the wall. She pushed Sammi against it. Squashed between the firmness of the wall and the arousing softness of her boss was a wonderful feeling. Having the support of the wall behind her, accentuated the softness of the other woman's body, the back and sides of which Sammi was now constantly caressing.

"I so want you, Sammi."

The words crashed into the youngster's mind.

"I want you Emma, I do."

"How much do you want me?"

"As much as I can possibly want anyone."

"Turn round Sammi."

"What, do what?"

"I said turn round, lean against the wall."

A little perplexed Sammi did as she was asked.

"That's right lean forward and support your self with your arms."

Sammi did as she was told, not asked this time she noted. She was not sure where this was going, but was hugely thrilled by the way that Emma was directing her and taking control: exactly what the more experienced woman wanted. She wanted to direct, control and dominate Sammi to the extent that she became dependent on her.

"Now stick your gorgeous little bum out Sammi" Emma ordered running her fingertips across each cheek still inside the short shorts.

"And now my lovely, open your legs for Emma."

Sammi was now really wondering what the hell was going on and was hoping that Emma would do something to relieve the enormous feelings of want she had been built up in her. That was all part of the plan on Emma's part.

"Now she's going to take me," Sammi thought to herself as, obediently, she parted her legs.

She felt her tee shirt being lifted up her back. "It's now, it's happening, she thought."

But no, it wasn't, not yet. Emma had to exert more control by making Sammi wait. She knew that by so doing, when she eventually fucked Sammi, as she intended do many times this afternoon, she would have all the more control over her.

She carefully rolled the tee shirt right up Sammi's slim back bunching it round her shoulders, but not removing it and not, for some unfathomable reason to Sammi, baring the young woman's small tits.

"All the more to savour later," Emma thought as she kissed Sammi's back. And how she kissed it. Kissed, licked, sucked and gently nibbled every part of it. She also used her hands softly stroking Sammi, caressing her, rubbing her and whispering.

"You are so beautiful."

"I want you so much."

"I am going to make the most amazing love to you."

"I am going to make you cum as you have never cum before," were some of the words that Emma used to further arouse her young quarry.

Sammi wasn't sure whether she was frustrated because Emma didn't do anything overtly sexual or, whether she was more aroused by the lips, tongue, teeth and fingers on her back.

When she felt something slightly different sliding over her skin and when it dawned on her just what it was, she knew for sure she was more aroused. Emma was running her bare tits over Sammi's back.

Emma was giving it everything she had. Not just because she wanted to captivate Sammi with her sexuality and impress her with her skill but, also because she was turned on. She really did want the young blonde and not just as a trophy fuck and as her replacement as the Al Khorensi family whore, but also because she was finding herself more and more attracted the her young assistant. Attracted to her golden hair that she would soon confirm was natural, her pretty face, good body and great arse and legs.

It was a lovely feeling for her to graze her nipples across Sammi's back and squash her tits against the smooth, cool skin. It was wonderful to have been kissing her prey for over half and hour now. It had been marvellous building up the tension, slowly arousing Sammi and priming her for the truly mega fuck that Emma had planned. But now it was time to do that.

Usually so cool and calculated, so planful, almost manipulative, Emma suddenly lost it. The normal slow, measured pace that she employed with her seducees and lovers, left her. It suddenly became imperative to move to the next stage, to take things forward and to have full sex with this gorgeous babe. Yes, getting Sammi naked, getting her in bed and fucking the arse off her quickly became paramount in Emma's mind.

Sammi felt the change of pace, the increased tension and urgency in Emma. She welcomed it, she wanted it, she needed it. She felt her shorts being undone, the zip being pushed down and the material being peeled away from her as Emma slid them down her legs and off her feet.

Emma gazed at the gorgeous sight for a moment or two savouring the sheer beauty of Sammi's youthful body. Although to be absolutely truthful there was probably a little unwanted bulk on the girl's thighs and bottom, Sammi had a near perfect body, albeit of a slim and lithe style. There was no flab or fat anywhere, everything was tuned, fit and lithe. Her size 10, 33b 25 35 inch body made men drool as much as it was making Emma drool now. The slim back, the gorgeously rounded bum, the slender legs and now, as Emma lifted the front of the tee shirt up around Sammi's neck, the exquisite small, but perfectly formed, delicately pink tipped breasts were, Emma knew, hers for the having.

"Oh Sammi, you are so gorgeous," she groaned wrapping her body round Sammi's in an upright spoon position as her hands found the young breasts and squeezed and pinched. She pressed her, pubic mound right against the base of Sammi's spine, she ground against it and pulled hard on Sammi's tits.

Sammi was moaning and sighing, groaning with want and excitement and she was writhing her bottom against Emma's pleasure giving pubis.

"I'm being fucked," Sammi thought. "It's as though a man is fucking me from behind," she thought as one of Emma's so experienced fingers slid between the soaked, pink folds at the entry to her pussy, pushing them aside and expertly finding her clitoris.

One hand on Sammi's breasts alternating between tit and tit and nipple and nipple, the other arousing her lover's clit, while she ground her pussy against Sammi's bum, Emma fucked her young assistant for the first of, what she knew would be, many, many times.

12