The Nymph's Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya eventually settled back on his chest, leaving his slowly softening cock inside her. Josh wrapped her in trembling arms and they kissed long and soft. She then let her head hang over his shoulder and, cheek to cheek, chest to chest, they simply held each other and let their heart beats and breathing lead each other back down to calmness.

Some time later, Maya led him hand-in-hand back to the pool where they rinsed off their sweat and passion in Joella's domain. They held and touched and kissed one another, but the only words that passed between them were the silent ones carried in their eyes. The Josh of yesterday would have worried about what to do next, whether an awkward moment would follow and cause him to blow it with this wonderful woman. The Josh of today, however, had been born anew with the confidence that this was right and therefore he had nothing to worry about. Whether it was by way of a nymph or not, there was a magic in this place, and he was grateful for it.

Back on the shore, water dripping from their bodies, Josh felt the magic slowly fade. It wouldn't disappear, though, not this day. He gave her hand a squeeze and she returned it.

"Well, if I was ready for lunch before, I think I'm ready for a feast now," Maya said.

"Amen," Josh said. "But, I'd say it was worth the wait."

"Indeed," she said. "Still, the sooner, the better. In fact...let's get a move on now."

"What, dress wet?"

"Not necessarily," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "I say we just put our shoes on and hike back naked. Or, at least until we get back to the main path. Should be dry by then."

"Aren't you the daring one?"

"Well, Carol did say it was Nude Day or whatever."

Josh just shrugged and started putting on his shoes. "Okay, I'm in."

Once both had their shoes on and clothing bundled up, they paused at the edge of the pool to give their very sincere thanks to Joella for her hospitality and intervention in their otherwise unremarkable day. With that task done, they made their way down the path. Neither could keep from looking at the other and smiling, or occasionally making a loving touch or playful kiss.

On reaching the main trail, Josh was feeling a little confident and reckless in his euphoria. "Wanna try hiking the rest of the way like this?"

"You serious?"

"It's not like there are that many other people using these trails," he said. "I doubt we'll cross paths with anyone."

Maya started off down the trail by way of taking him up on the idea. "And if we do come across anyone else?"

Josh wasn't sure if she had seen the other two hikers approaching before or after she asked the question, but he was certain that she was now aware of them. It was a couple, perhaps just a few years older than themselves, and they had just come around a bend in the trail ahead. There was no way the other couple wouldn't see them if they hadn't already. His nerves thrilled at the idea of being caught naked in public like this.

"Just act natural," he said. Maya looked at him for a moment and then shrugged. She took his hand and together they walked down the trail, head on toward the others.

As they closed in, Josh made eye contact with the man and woman. Both were young and fit, perhaps just out of college and carrying themselves with the confidence of those familiar with being on the trails. Much to Josh's relief, neither seemed to act out of sorts with his and Maya's nakedness.

"Hello," the guy said in a friendly tone.

"Heya," Josh said back. "Nice afternoon."

"Paying Joella a visit?" the guy said. It was only then that Josh noticed that both of the other hikers were carrying towels. As there were no other places to swim in the area, it was quite apparent where they were headed.

"Yeah," Maya said. "Couldn't have asked for a better day for it."

"Good to hear it," the guy said as both couples shuffled to the sides of the trail to let the others pass.

"Have a happy National Nude Day," the woman said.

"Oh, we are," Maya said with a not-so-subtle hint of suggestion in her voice. The other couple both smiled.

"You too," Josh said. Short goodbyes were said all around and they all continued on their separate ways.

"Well, that was a lucky coincidence," Maya said once they were alone again. "Wonder how many other people know about that place?"

"Yeah," he said. "I hope not too many."

"Why?" He knew she was asking a rhetorical question.

"Well, it looks like we weren't more than a few minutes away from being found in a very compromising position," he said.

"Hmmm...true," she said. "Does that mean you're not going to want to do that again there?"

"No. I think I'm pretty okay with doing that again. And again."

She took his hand. "Good, me too. And, frankly, I'm not even that worried about someone coming across us."

"Bunny-Monkey," he said.

"Guess that makes two of us, then."