The Object of His Affection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the time had come to meet Janie girl. I didn't want that time to come but it did. He brought her home. I hid in the closet. I heard him calling out my name but I didn't want to make a noise to let him know where I was.

He walked into this bedroom holding her hand. He had been right. This woman was lovely but I hated her. She had taken my man away! Why did he have to bring her home? Why? Why?

"This is kind of weird Paul," she said.

"No it's not. Well, it might be at first but then you'll like her."

"I'm not into women Paul," Janie said kind of mad.

He laughed. "You'll be into her. I promise she's really hot looking."

Janie shrugged.

He looked towards the closet and smirked. "Oh honey? Sunny my love!"

No! Stop it! Get away!

It was too late. He found me. He opened the closet door and I stood there naked like he'd left me.

"Here she is," he announced to Janie. She looked at me up and down. Her eyes grew wide.

"Isn't she hot?" My man asked.

Janie nodded slowly. "So this is my competition huh? This is the woman you keep buying sexy clothes for huh?" She started to walk closer to him where he was only inches away from me.

"Don't worry I love you both equally," he said jokingly. I wanted to slap him for acting like an asshole.

Janie continued to stare. We looked at each other like we were about to duel.

"You want to touch her?" My man asked.

Janie turned red. "I told you I'm not into girls."

"Go on. Touch her." He egged on.

Janie reached out and put her hand on one of my breasts. "Are these real?"

My man laughed so hard. Janie joined him in laughing. They both laughed at me and I wanted to just run but as much as I should hate my man, I loved him so much. I'd grown close to him and I've learned to live with him.

"You want to...have some fun with her?" My man asked.

Janie shrugged. "I guess." She giggled nervously. "I mean it's not like she's going to tell my family or anything that we had sex with each other." They both laughed again. I was getting angrier by the minute. I didn't want to do anything with Janie. I hated her for stealing my man's heart.

"Come on baby, you in the mood for some three way fun?" He asked.

No! Never!

He laughed and grabbed me. "Don't be shy now."

He laid me on the bed and both stood above me. He took off his shirt and ordered Janie to take off her clothes. While she undressed he began to kiss me. Janie watched us kiss as she slowly removed her clothes. Her breasts looked different than mine. They were smaller and her nipples were a darker brown. She slipped out of her panties. I noticed her pussy was hairless like mine.

My man stopped kissing me and pulled Janie towards us. Janie leaned over me. "Ok why don't you make out with her while I get naked?"

No! No!

Janie shrugged as if it was no big deal and leaned down to kiss me. Her lips felt different than my man. They were softer and tasted like strawberries. Her tongue found mine but I wanted her to stop! This didn't feel right.

"Mmmm oh yeah. See? That was sexy wasn't it?" My man asks her.

She breaks our kiss and giggles uncontrollably. "It was ok. Don't tell me you get off on this shit?"

He smiled proudly. "What guy doesn't?"

"So is she going to be part of our sex tonight? Can I watch you fuck her first?"

He nodded. "Yeah. Watch me fuck the shit out of her and imagine that's what I'll do to you."

Janie licked her strawberry tasting lips. "Hmm this should be interesting. She moved away and sat down on the edge of the bed. Her eyes stared at my naked body. I wanted to cover myself up but my man was already crawling on the bed and inching towards me.

He plunged his cock inside of me and began fucking me as hard as he ever had. It seemed painful but I loved this man so much that I didn't care about the pain. I wanted to feel his seed in me. It'd been so long. I didn't care that Janie was watching. He was pounding my pussy with all of his might. His eyes gave me a cold stare as if I was just an object not a real person.

Then...he stopped. He paused and slipped out of me. I could hear some rustling. I heard Janie giggling again and then I felt something going in me again. I finally see that Janie is above me. She's fucking me like HE was. But she doesn't have a cock does she? What the fuck?

I see my man sitting now at the edge of the bed jerking off. "Fuck her good darling. Make her cum for you."

I was confused. What the hell was going on? Why was Janie fucking me? HOW was Janie fucking me? I looked up and saw her moaning as if she was getting pleasure out of me.

"Kiss her too," my man ordered.

Janie bent down and kissed me hard. Her hands were on my breasts. She laid on top of me pressing her breasts against mine.

"Ok you're about to cum aren't you?" He asks me.

No! Stop this crazy nonsense! You're MY man not hers! Get her off me!

Then my man climbs on the bed and kneels in front of my face. "Take it out of her and pretend you're cumming on her face."

Janie takes whatever was in me and pretends to be jerking off like a guy. It looks fake. The cock looks nothing like my man's. She's got it strapped on to her as if it was her own. She starts groaning like she's cumming and my man ends up cumming all over my face and chest. He's moaning hard and cumming a lot. His hot seed lands on my face and my chest and cools fast.

I watch them as they kiss leaving me cum covered. "That was freaking hot. You got to do this more often."

"She is kind of sexy. I think this was fun. I liked feeling the power that a man has with this strap on. Thanks for buying it for me." She kisses him again.

They kiss more intensely and leave me there next to them. I lay there hearing them making love. If that's not heartbreaking I don't know what is.

* * *

Feeling violated and used, I know I have lost complete control of my man. He's got major control of me. It's like I'm in an abusive relationship that I hear so much about.

He uses me whenever he wants and I don't say anything because I love him too damn much. He's already tied me up and at times leaves me tied up on his bed all day until he comes back from work. Then he'll just rape me and do whatever he wants to me.

You might think I'm crazy for putting up with it, but if you only knew how much I loved him you might understand why I put up with him.

I hide in the closet most of the time that Janie is here. I watch them make sweet love like he and I used to do. Not the ugly rough sex he does to me. He tells her he loves her like he once did to me. Once she's gone and I'm out the closet he tells me everything that he loves about her. He likes the fact that she can get freaky in the bedroom and how it's so hot to see us both be together.

I don't want to do that anymore! I protest. But he doesn't seem to care. He keeps saying about all these things he wants me to do with both of them.

I just want to runaway from this environment. I wish I had never met my man. I wish I could leave him but he's got me trapped. He ties me up in the closet sometimes for days and makes me watch him and Janie do all these sexual acts together.

He loves it when I join them. He likes watching Janie go down on me and having her kiss me. He especially likes when she uses that toy she straps on, on me. She likes to put it in my mouth as if I'm sucking her dick and likes to fuck me with it a lot. She's even done anal with me.

One night while I was locked in the closet again, Janie walked in without my man. It was still sunlight so I knew my man was still at work. I guess he'd given Janie the key to his apartment. I felt scared. I knew something was going to happen.

Janie opened the closet door and smiled at me. "Hey you," she said in a sexy voice.

She grabbed me and threw me on the bed. She took out a strange looking cock from a bag. "Look what I have for us. We don't need Paul tonight do we?"

I just wanted her to get away from me! She knew I'd never tell my man about this that's why she was taking advantage.

"It's a double header you know what that is?" She asked as she slid the toy cock around my lips. "It's a dildo built with two cock heads so two girls can fuck. You like?"

No! Get away! Go away! Leave me the fuck alone!

She turned the toy to the other side and put it on my lips too. Then she started to kiss me. She moaned. I was feeling violated again. I wondered if my man had any idea she was here doing what she was doing with me.

Janie got up and started getting naked. I was already naked so she didn't have to strip me. She slowly took off her clothes seductively as if she was trying to tease me. Did she not understand I didn't love her? I loved my man! Where was he? I wanted to cry.

She crawled on the bed and held the toy. "Spread your legs lover, spread them wide."

I tried not to spread but she spread my legs for me. She adjusted herself and suddenly I felt the fake cock going inside of me. I heard Janie begin to moan. Then she stopped, leaving the toy inside of me.

"I want you to look at me while we fuck," she said in a low voice and put some pillows behind me propping me up so I can look at her.

She went back her position in front of me. Our legs were intertwined. She shoved the toy inside of her and inched closer to me. She began moving her hips and moaning loudly.

"You like that? Doesn't it feel good? We don't need Paul for this. I told you. You'll love it!"

Leave. Me. Alone! I screamed silently.

"Mmmmghghhh!" She cried out. She held herself up with her elbow and her eyes were locked with mine. I wanted to look away but she had control over me. I hated her! I wish she'd stop! I didn't want to do this! Stop!

I watched her mouth slightly open and she cried out. She was climaxing hard. Her entire body was trembling with passion.

"Oh fuck! Mmmmggghhh!" She yelped.

I waited until her body dropped down on the bed. She was breathing loudly. Then I heard the front door open. She struggled to get up but it was too late, my man walked in. I figured he'd be mad and she'd be in trouble but he just smiled and asked "When can I join in?"

* * *

I stayed in the closet for over a week. I didn't care though. I knew my man was obviously not going to leave Janie. I was stuck being their sex slave for the rest of my life.

Yes, they married. And no, I'm not kidding about that. I wasn't even invited to the wedding. I figured my man could marry me too since I heard some men marry more than one woman, but he didn't bother to ask me.

I saw Janie in her beautiful white gown. I was still in the closet looking through the blinds as they made love as man and wife. I knew I'd lost him. I'd lost him forever. Our love would never be the same. I still yearned for him and his touch but he hardly ever bothered to attend to me anymore.

It was all about her. That slut! That whore! How I kept wishing she was dead.

On their wedding night, they made love four times! Four freaking times! Then I heard Janie suggest they let me join. So once again I was being taken out of the closet for more group sex activities. It would be like this for as long as they kept me around.

After a few years I heard them talking about me a lot. I see Janie and my man looking through the internet and I hear Janie's excited voice. "Look, we can get this one. She's more real looking than the model we have now. And this one, can actually orgasm. Can you believe that? Wow! They are making them more advanced!"

My man smiles happily. "She does look hot. You know my birthday is coming up."

Janie chuckles and kisses him. "I know that. That's why I'm offering to buy you a newer model. That's if you let me."

He looks towards the closet where I'm at. "What do I do about her?" He asks almost sounding sad. Almost as if he didn't want to get rid of me.

Janie shrugs as if she doesn't care. "We can probably cut her up into pieces and dump her at the city dumpster. I mean they're not really going to think she's actually a "real" human being you know."

He nods and looks towards the closet. Did I sense some feeling of sorrow or regret? Then he looks at the model on the computer screen. He smiles. "Yeah we can probably get rid of her this weekend. So by next weekend we have a new playmate."

Janie is amazed as she continues to browse through the models. "I can't believe how real they make these sex dolls. I mean Sunny felt like a real woman... almost. I'm going to miss her and all the fun all of us had together." She pauses and laughs, "But, we'll have even more fun with our new doll!" They both laugh hysterically and start kissing each other.

"Hey how about one last round with Sunny?" My man asks.

Janie nods. "Yes! One last fuck fest."

I see my man coming towards me to get me. He's going to force me to join in their little sex games one last time.

If I could cry I would. If I had a heart it would be shattered by now. If I had a soul I could be a "real" woman instead of a doll and my man would have married me instead of Janie. That's all I was a doll. A sex doll, a love doll whatever you want to call me. I was nothing but an object. I wasn't real. I never would be.

The End.

12