The Obscene Call Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

I stripped my bed linens, jumped into the shower and was back in the kitchen in ten minutes. Andy looked up and asked "Why didn't you wake May? She should eat breakfast too!"

"Why don't you run up and wake her? I've already been up and downstairs a couple of times."

After he ran off I said, "Thanks for the comforter."

Heidi laughed, "No prob'. I was less concerned about your comfort than I was concealing all the blood. It Texas chainsaw heavy! It looks like you guys had a busy night but I'm worried you won't have anything left for me this afternoon!"

"Now that's a question where your guess is as good as mine! But I think the evening went well for her."

Heidi smiled wistfully. "Oh I have no doubt about that being true. Did she tell you her Dad died last year?"

"No but I already knew it from some neighborhood party or other. Why?"

"Well it just means the job was open."

"You think I'm her father figure?"

"A little bit you are to all of us but that's not specifically what I meant. I'm talking about the role of a distinguished older man who cares for and fucks her regularly."

I know my jaw was slack. I didn't know what to say. I closed my mouth and reopened it like a fish gasping for oxygen.

Heidi continued, "He used to tell her that what they were doing was wrong but he couldn't help himself because she was the perfect whore and he couldn't resist her sluttiness. Ring any bells?"

"Son of a bitch!"

"Yeah he was."

Andy dragged May into the kitchen with a towel still wrapping her wet hair. "I made her shower before sitting down with us." His little voice dropped to a stage whisper. "When I woke her up she was stinky too!"

Every time I looked across the table at May she was staring at me, a huge grin on her face. I needed to think some more about this one.

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers
12