The Obsidian Group Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,231 Followers

Shamaria slipped her finger from Cynthia's pussy. Cynthia watched as the black woman sucked her finger clean. Then Shamaria slid her hand beneath Cynthia's soft buttocks. Cynthia gasped as the finger slowly burrowed into her cheeks. When it found her hole she groaned. "It's not fucking all you white sluts that turns me on. It's turning you all into white sluts that love to be used by my brothers and me. And like all the rest, you'll be coming back to get more." Shamaria pushed her finger into Cynthia's asshole. Cynthia's eyes grew wide and her mouth opened. Shamaria laughed. "My! Your ass is full! I will have to make sure that I give you a good cleaning before my tongue touches you again."

Slowly she fingered Cynthia's super-sensitive asshole. And Cynthia reacted the same way she reacted when she played with it herself. She humped her ass, grunting with each thrust. "Please! Please! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Each word exploded from her lips with a thrust of her hips. "You nasty slut! Look at you! Humping your shit filled ass, begging this black woman to fuck you! Beg me I said!" Cynthia cried out when the finger slipped from her ass. Shamaria held it up and Cynthia could see how soiled it was. Her shame was great but not as great as her need. "Please Shamaria! Please fuck me! Please make me cum! I need to cum so bad! I'll do what you want. Anything! Just make me cum! Please baby! Please, you sweet black princess."

Shamaria smiled as she bent her head. Pushing Cynthia's legs over her shoulders to hold them in place, she licked up and down Cynthia's soaked slit. Then her finger found Cynthia's asshole again. This time she attacked the young white girl's pussy with a passion. Cynthia screamed, humping her pussy up into Shamaria's face. Shamaria's long thin finger worked hard and deep in and out of Cynthia's asshole. And that along with her hard sucking on the girl's tender clit took her over the edge. Cynthia let loose a blood-curdling scream. She had never cum so hard. Then she screamed again.

Cynthia screamed and screamed. But Shamaria wouldn't stop. Suddenly Cynthia struggled and tried to dislodge the woman. Then she collapsed as her bladder emptied. And Shamaria continued to suck her. Cynthia whimpered as the woman continued to drain her. She had never felt so spent in her life. But deep within her body, the stirrings of desire slowly began to build anew. Every bone in her body hurt. She was openly crying when Shamaria lifted her head. Then the black woman climbed up her body. Cynthia kissed her with a desperate desire. When her hands were released, she wrapped them around Shamaria and held her tight.

"That's my sweet white baby! Shamaria is gonna take good care of you. You want me to, don't you, Cynthia?" Unable to help herself, Cynthia nodded her head yes. "No baby! I need to hear you say it." Cynthia swallowed hard. Her mind wanted to shout "No", but her body ruled her emotions. And after the climax Shamaria has just given her, she knew she wanted more. "Please take care of me Shamaria! I really want you to!" Shamaria lifted her head and looked into Cynthia's eyes. Then she smiled and kissed the woman. Their tongues danced and darted between each other's lips. Shamaria smiled as she stood up. She walked to the desk and came back with a thin black strap. She placed it around Cynthia's neck then clipped a long leash to it. Cynthia felt she had hit the bottom of degradation. With her head hung low, Cynthia was led from the library.

Every servant, men and women stood outside the door as Cynthia was led up the stairs to Shamaria's bedroom. Shamaria walked like the rich bitch, tall and proud, taking her pet out for a walk. And Cynthia wanted to die of shame. The smirks on the black men and women's faces as she walked by, stripped her pride from her. By the time the door closed behind them, Cynthia was weeping openly. Shamaria kissed the tears from her eyes. "Don't weep my sweet pet. You are not the first white woman who has made that walk of shame." Cynthia looked up at he. "Why did you do that to me?" Shamaria held the woman tight.

"My grandmother told me a story once. Back in the days when black people had no say so about what happened to them, she was forced to parade thru a room full of white men. They paraded her naked thru the room as the men hooted and cheered. Then the men took turns fucking her. She knew that there was nothing she could do and no one would help her. I don't allow the men to fuck you, but I will parade you around them. To in some way, make my grandmother smile at your shame! You'll get used to it, Cynthia. They all do!" Shamaria unsnapped the collar from Cynthia's neck and dropped it to the rug. Then she led the girl into the bathroom. The tub was big enough for a few people. But they were the only ones to get in it.

Shamaria held Cynthia in her arms as the two women soaked in the hot water. Shamaria whispered words of passion into Cynthia's ear as she slowly stroked the fires of lust in the white girl. Then the door opened. Two maids walked in. both were young and very pretty. Cynthia had not seen these two before. But they undressed, climbed into the tub and began to wash the two women. First they washed Shamaria. Taking their time, they lovingly washed her. Then they turned their attention to Cynthia. By the time they were through, Cynthia was excited again. The two maids led her to the bed. A large fluffy towel had been spread out over the sheets.

One of the maids came inside holding a hot water bottle with a long white nozzle. They lay Cynthia on her side. One leg was stretched out while the other was bent at the knee. Cynthia whimpered as the maid spread her cheeks and slowly pushed the nozzle into her ass. Shamaria sat next to the woman and stroked her face and hair. When the warm soapy water began to flow into her, Cynthia cried. But Shamaria rubbed her stomach as it filled and bulged outward. "Easy baby! This will feel uncomfortable but I want you clean." The more she filled up, the more Cynthia whimpered. And it felt like the flow would never stop.

"Please! I can't take any more. I need to go to the bathroom. I'm gonna have an accident! Oh Shamaria! Why do you shame me so?" Shamaria smiled at the woman. "There is no shame in being clean for your lover. I take an enema each morning." The flow stopped. Then Cynthia felt something hard being pushed into her ass. She started. "It's only a butt plug, my pet. That will keep you from having an accident." Cynthia felt more hands rubbing her body. The maids were applying lotion to her. And the way they worked it into her tits soon had the girl moaning. Her stomach cramped and she cried out in pain. The maids led her to the bathroom. To her shame, they held her as she emptied. Then they stood with her in the shower.

Fresh and clean, Cynthia was led back to the big king-sized bed. Shamaria had changed into a silky see-thru outfit. The maids dressed Cynthia in a similar outfit. Then handed her a drink when she was comfortably propped up next to Shamaria. Cynthia was a much more subdued woman than she was when she first walked in. And Shamaria smiled at the change. So quickly these sheltered women fell into place. "You think me a cruel harsh woman, don't you Cynthia?" Fearing to answer truthfully at first, Cynthia turned to look at Shamaria. Then, seeing the way she was studied, she knew that she could give this woman only the truth. "Yes!" Cynthia said the word with her head down, not looking into Shamaria's face. Shamaria lifted her chin until they looked eye to eye.

"No one ever lies to me in this house. I warned you. And no one holds back the things they want to say. Sometimes I am very cruel. If you had been subject to the humiliation and indignities that most blacks have, you would be cruel also. But I temper my cruelty with passion and lust. You have only felt the beginning of what you will endure while you are with me. There are so many things we will share." Shamaria turned Cynthia's face to her. As her eyes closed and her face drew closer, Cynthia bent to receive the kiss. So soft and tender at first, the kiss grew more and more demanding. Until the young white girl lay moaning beneath the black woman. "You're such a hot little bitch! Oh Cynthia! I'm gonna enjoy you for a whole week. And by the next time you come to me, you will be eager for my touch again."

That statement shocked the young girl. Suddenly, she remembered that next month; she would be the slave of one of the brothers. Shamaria laughed softly. "Just remembered the rest of your deal? I promise you that the pleasure you experience with my brothers will be as enjoyable as your pleasure with me." With that, Shamaria lay the young girl down and opened her negligee. Slowly circling the pink tipped nipples with her tongue, she soon had Cynthia's chest heaving. Then she slowly worked her way down the girl's body. At Cynthia's inverted navel, Shamaria stopped. Cynthia, her eyes shut tight, clenched the bed sheets in her fist. She opened them to look when Shamaria didn't continue.

"Has anyone ever drained you like I did, before?" Cynthia knew what the woman was asking and her face turned scarlet red. Shamaria was asking her if any man had ever sucked her pussy while she pissed in his mouth. "No! That would be too nasty! I could never do anything like that!" Shamaria laughed and her laughter was soft and sweet. She patted Cynthia's white thighs softly. "But you did my pet. You filled my mouth over and over and I loved the taste. And you will learn to love it also." Cynthia was in shock. There were limits to the things that Cynthia would allow herself to do. And drinking piss wasn't one of them. "I'm sorry Shamaria! I know that I promised to obey your orders, but that I can not, will not do."

Shamaria smiled as she slowly pushed Cynthia's thighs in the air. When her tongue licked the now pink slit, Cynthia gasped. "Are you sure? You never know what you will do in the heat of lust. Don't be ashamed. Black women were forced to submit to white men and endure all kinds of perverse things. And many white women have grown accustomed to the taste. We shall see." Shamaria brought Cynthia to the very edge but stopped just short of allowing the girl to cum. By the third time, Cynthia was begging and pleading, promising anything for release. But still Shamaria denied her. Shamaria sat on the side of the bed and touched the intercom. "Candace will you come to my room please?"

Candace entered the room after knocking. Shamaria sat smiling at the pretty black maid. And Cynthia didn't fail to notice that Candace's eyes lingered on her body, lying so wantonly exposed. Shamaria had refused to allow her to cover herself in any way. "Yes Ms Casternet?" Shamaria smiled at her. "It seems that my new white pet thinks that drinking from me is too nasty for her taste. Would you enlighten her for me?" Candace walked to the edge of the bed and after giving Cynthia's pussy a staring look, looked up into the girl's face. "Many people mistakenly believe that urine is nasty. But to tell you the truth, urine is nothing more than the filtered liquid waste of the body. Almost every vitamin supplement you can name has urine as part of its formula. Most mothers washed their baby's faces in their wet diapers before the invention of pampers. It's only when it is allowed to stay stagnant and for the bacteria to grow that it even has an odor. Unless it's the cause of an imbalance in the body chemistry or some medicine you're taking. I've come to enjoy the taste very much."

Cynthia knew some of what the woman said from her chemistry lessons. But it was the idea that made her reject it. "Candace! Would you like to show Cynthia how much you enjoy it?" The maid smiled and Cynthia smiled back at her. Then Candace dropped to her knees before Shamaria. Shamaria ordered Cynthia to stand next to the woman so that she could watch. Leaning back, propped up on her elbows, Shamaria looked down between her thighs as Candace began to lick and suck her pussy. "Oh yes, Candace! Mistress is going to fill you up. You know what I need." Candace looked up at Cynthia and smiled. Then her hand slipped beneath Shamaria's hips. Shamaria opened her thighs wider and bent her knees.

"Oh yes! Finger my asshole. Harder! Deeper! Oh you bitch! Get ready! Oh shit! Here it comes! Drink it all! Drink it!' Candace pulled back enough for Cynthia to see the first shot streak into her mouth. Then she attached her lips to Shamaria's cunt and Cynthia saw her throat work, as the maid sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed. Shamaria cried out and bucked her hips hard until with a long sigh, she gently pushed the maid's head away. Candace had the look of being in a stupor as she stood up. "Candace! Tell James and Harvey that they should satisfy you. I know what this always does to you." As Candace walked from the room, Shamaria looked at Cynthia. Seeing the puzzled look on the white woman's face, Shamaria smiled.

Picking up a remote, she clicked it. A wall slid up revealing a big screen. Then the picture of a bed appeared. Candace walked into the room, followed by two handsome muscular men. After nearly ripping their clothes off Candace sucked each man's dick for awhile. Then one man got on the bed with his legs hanging off the side. Candace straddled him and the camera caught the guy's dick going up her ass. The other guy mounted her and with two dicks in both her holes, they fucked her. As they watched, Shamaria gently pushed Cynthia's head down between her thighs. Knowing what was expected of her, Cynthia gave the woman a good tongue-lashing.

Then Shamaria turned over and raised up on her knees. Cynthia didn't resist as she began to lick up and down Shamaria's crack. Shamaria spread her cheeks and was soon humping her ass as Cynthia's tongue worked in and out of her asshole. After a big climax, Shamaria rolled over onto her back. "Now baby! It's my turn. With that, Shamaria slowly licked Cynthia's pussy. The white girl was soon moaning and humping her pussy up into the air for more. Shamaria turned her over and attacked Cynthia's white ass. Cynthia bucked and humped as first Shamaria's tongue and then her long middle finger attacked the young white girl's tender asshole. A screaming climax followed.

They took another quick shower. Then the rest of the day was spent shopping for new clothes for Cynthia to wear while at the mansion. Then a nice lunch, and a tour of the estate. They made love many times that night. And finally, exhausted, they succumb to slumber. They slept in each other's arms that night. Cynthia smiled as she drifted off to sleep. If this was how the rest of the week would go, this was a piece of cake. When morning came, Cynthia awoke to the gentle rocking of the bed. Shamaria sat on the side of the bed. The older maid knelt between her thighs. Shamaria slowly rocked as the older woman tongued her pussy. Cynthia propped herself up on her elbow. That was when she noticed that the leash and collar had been placed once again around her neck.

"Ahh! I see that you are awake. Did you enjoy your pleasures yesterday?" Cynthia smiled up at he. "Oh yes, Shamaria! Yesterday was lovely." Shamaria smiled back at her. Then her smile turned cold. "Well today we start your training. You are here to be my slave. So from this point on, you will address me as "Ma'am". You are here to serve me. So get your white ass over here next to Mildred and service me." Shamaria yanked the leash and Cynthia's head was jerked with the action. Astounded, she slipped from the bed. Kneeling next to the older black woman, Cynthia began to lick Shamaria's already wet pussy. And while she did, Mildred began to explore her body.

Shamaria grabbed Cynthia by her hair and yanked upward bringing the girl's head up with a cry of pain. "You will do what I tell you to. Understand bitch!" Shamaria sounded so cold and hard that Cynthia nodded her head immediately. "Good! Now you will continue to lick and suck my pussy no matter what happens. Do you understand?" Again Cynthia nodded her head. Shamaria pulled her roughly down to her pussy. Then she wrapped her legs around the girl's back. Cynthia stroked her tongue up and down the black woman's slit. And all the time she did, Mildred stroked and fingered her pussy. Cynthia could feel the woman's growing excitement. Then Shamaria pulled her even tighter against her.

"Now you white bitch! Drink from my pussy. You'll drink like all the other white sluts have drunk." With that, Shamaria began to spray her hot juice into the white girl's mouth. Cynthia struggled to get loose. But Mildred helped hold her in place. Then Cynthia gasped. Mildred was slowly pushing a dildo up into Cynthia's ass. Opening her mouth to cry out, Cynthia felt her mouth filling with the hot liquid. Shamaria filled the girl's mouth. "Swallow bitch! Swallow or so help me I'll have every man and woman in this house take turns filling you!" Cynthia felt her tears as they burned hotly down her cheek. How could this be happening to her?

Cynthia closed her eyes and swallowed. She gagged and choked but continued to swallow until the flow stopped. Cynthia felt the viselike grip that Shamaria held her with easing. And she groaned as the dildo slowly eased from her ass. "No Cynthia! Since Mildred was so nice to help you please me, I think that you should please her. Mildred get up here and sit on the bed." When she was in position, Cynthia was forced to slowly lick the older woman's pussy. Mildred's crème was much thicker than Shamaria's was. And Cynthia had to swallow as Mildred's hot crème filled her mouth. When Mildred had finished, she thanked her Mistress and walked from the room. Cynthia was totally ignored by the maid.

Shamaria sat on the bed and looked down at Cynthia. The young white girl had not been allowed to stand. "When my grandmother was a grown woman in her 40's and 50's, she had to call young white women ma'am. They were not half her age but she had to treat them like they were her betters. You are not my better. And you will address me as ma'am. The same way you will address my brothers only as Sir. You will become a good whore first. Then we will see if you have what it takes to be a good Madam! Tonight I will begin to open your ass. Tomorrow, you will attend a meeting with me. You will be there as my secretary. This meeting will be between a few of the men that will help you benefit in your business. But they are not to know that you are Cynthia Kolby. You will hear them say things about your family that you do not like. Listen and learn."

That night after a nice dinner, Cynthia was once again led to the bedroom on her leash. Shamaria led Cynthia to the bed and once more used her talented tongue to bring the girl to the edge of madness. But instead of attacking her pussy, Cynthia was placed on her hands and knees. "Now Cynthia, the most important thing to remember is that you should relax. Ass fucking can be quite enjoyable. Especially when the man or woman takes her time to ease into you. Most men want to ram a hard dick in your ass to hear you scream. But my brother and I enjoy being in your ass for the enjoyment of fucking it. Cynthia shivered, as she felt Shamaria's tongue rim her asshole. When the woman had her humping back for more she stopped.

Turning her head, Cynthia saw that Shamaria had strapped on a fake dick. But this one was much smaller than she had seen before. Slipping a condom on, Shamaria took some crème and coated the shaft. "The crème has painkillers in it. That should help." Placing the tip at Cynthia's pink puckered hole, Shamaria began to slowly push. Cynthia opened her mouth to cry out, when the tip pushed thru her clenched muscles. Cynthia grunted and breathed thru her mouth with quick gasps. Shamaria allowed her to get accustomed to the fit. "I know it feels uncomfortable my pet, but trust me, you'll get used to it. And before I'm through, you'll learn to enjoy it."

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,231 Followers