The Obsidian Group Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,231 Followers

Shamaria began to slowly rock back and forth. Never allowing the tip to come out, but not pushing it in deeper either. And Cynthia felt her ass slowly open. She felt Shamaria's hand and fingers stroking her pussy. Her thoughts went to the feelings she had whenever she would push her finger in her ass as she fucked herself. The rocking grew more insistent as the fake dick slowly slid in deeper. But the constant stroking and fingering of her pussy took her mind off the dick in her ass. Soon she was moaning and actually working against the rhythm.

Shamaria held Cynthia by her hips and slowly worked the fake dick deeper. And the feeling of being stuffed slowly changed to one of desire. Cynthia groaned as she placed her head on the pillow. Shamaria smiled, as she felt Cynthia's body give in to the ass fucking. Like other white women before her, she was beginning to enjoy it. And Shamaria increased the tempo. Soon enough, Cynthia was humping her ass back hard. Burying the dick deep in her ass. "Yes, Ma'am! Oh that feels so good! So nasty! Yet it makes my pussy throb so hard. Fuck me harder, please! Yes! Deeper! Will your brother fuck me like this?" Shamaria smiled. "Oh Cynthia! He'll fuck you so hard and deep, you'll scream until you're hoarse! But you won't want him to stop."

Cynthia's hand and fingers found her pussy. Shamaria moved her hand and allowed the white girl to take over. And Cynthia had succeeded in working three fingers deep inside her cunt before she felt her climax begin. "Oh Ma'am! I'm gonna cum! Please Ma'am! May I cum? Fuck my ass harder! Fuck it deeper!" And fuck her ass, Shamaria did. Both women were soon drenched iin sweat. And everyone in the mansion heard Cynthia's screams as her climax took complete control of her body and mind. Cynthia fell into an unconscious slumber after that. The next morning, dressed in a conservative business suit, she accompanied Shamaria to the meeting.

The three white men sat with their attention riveted on the black woman that strode back and forth before them. And the things they had to say about old man Kolby made Cynthia want to scream. But in the end, they agreed to all the terms that Shamaria had put before them. And Cynthia could see that her business would benefit greatly from associating with them. They had never seen Kolby's daughter, but had heard things about her. They looked forward to taking advantage of her inexperience in business matters. And Shamaria egged them on by hinting that the young girl was more interested in sex than business. They talked around Shamaria like her womanliness didn't matter because of the color of her skin. And Cynthia's face burned with embarrassment at the things she heard them say about her.

Later that night, Cynthia was again on her knees. Candace lay back on the lounger, her firm thighs open. Cynthia had just finished taking care of Mildred's needs. The older woman stood watching the young white girl work on her younger associate. When both women had enjoyed very satisfying climaxes the dressed and left the room. Shamaria sat in her big chair and had grown wet watching Cynthia attack the maids' pussies with gusto. When Cynthia came to her, the girl's eyes were glazed with lust. Falling to her knees she eagerly wanted to attack Shamaria's pussy too. But the woman looked down at her with scorn.

Leading Cynthia by her leash, she led her to the bed. Laying her down on her stomach, Shamaria rubbed and stroked Cynthia's ass until the girl raised it. Thinking that she would feel a tongue or finger enter her, she sighed with pleasure. Then cried out with pain as Shamaria's palm slapped her ass cheek. "I told you that one of my brother's loved OTK. And now I'm gonna teach you the finer points of spanking." Shamaria sat down on the bed and pulled Cynthia over her lap. "Of course when my brother does this, you will be laid over his knees. But this will work just fine." Cynthia trembled as she felt Shamaria's hand rubbing and caressing her soft white ass. The black woman let her fingertips stroke up and down Cynthia's inner thighs, causing the girl to involuntarily open them.

"A spanking is so much more than just smacking a soft ass. It also involves a lot of touching and caressing. The spanking is so much more exciting if the person is also excited as she's spanked." Cynthia felt the soft feathery touch across her pussy lips. She tried to push her hips back to get more. Instead, her cheek was slapped again. Shamaria wasn't hurting her, just causing her slaps to sting. And between each sting, she was caressed and excited. But Shamaria would not insert her fingertips up into Cynthia's pussy. And the girl's need increased. Soon the spankings grew harder. Cynthia was whimpering from both pain and pleasure. But her need was increasing like she couldn't believe.

The spanking went on for awhile. And Cynthia found out that even thru her tears, her excitement grew more intense. Shamaria made sure that the spanking she gave Cynthia was like the kind her brother would give her. Cynthia was spanked not only across her ass until it was a bright pink; she was also spanked on her inner thighs. But the spanking that Shamaria delivered to her pussy really gave Cynthia a shock. The steady slaps, across her pussy lips, were like jolts of electric lust thru her body. And Cynthia arched her ass higher in the air to receive more.

Cynthia felt her cheeks being pulled apart. "Will you expose your pretty pink asshole for my brothers?" Shamaria dipped her fingers into Cynthia's dripping pussy. The white girl moaned as her clit was rubbed. "Yes Ma'am!" Cynthia felt her asshole being coated with her own juices. Then the pressure as one manicured finger was pushed in. "Oh Ma'am!" Shamaria slowly fingered Cynthia's ass. And the excited white girl slowly humped her ass up and down. "Each one of them will fuck you in this delicious white ass. Would you like that, Cynthia?" The young white girl was beside herself with lust. Never has she been exposed to this type of treatment. Cynthia groaned as the finger was replaced with a medium sized dildo. Shamaria had opened her up till she could take it easily.

Cynthia groaned as the dildo slowly fucked deeper and deeper into her tight tunnel. "Yes Ma'am! I want them to do that to me." Shamaria slowly pulled the dildo from Cynthia's asshole. Standing up, she pulled the harness from her drawer and put it on. Pulling an even longer and fatter dildo out, she snapped it into place, covered it with a condom, and coated it with Vaseline. Then pulling Cynthia's cheeks open; she placed the tip at the young girl's pink puckered asshole. Shamaria looked down at the black dildo as it slowly pushed into Cynthia's ass. Cynthia struggled as her ass filled. Crying and groaning as the fattest dildo yet fucked her asshole. Shamaria held her hips and fucked her like a man would.

Cynthia cried out with the initial penetrating thrust. But her cries turned to moans, as Shamaria's hand found her pussy. Soon the young white girl was humping her ass back to push the shaft even deeper into her ass. "Yes Ma'am! Fuck me! Please fuck me!" SMACK! SMACK! Shamaria delivered two sharp slaps to Cynthia's ass. "Take it whore! Take it up your white ass! You'll beg my brothers to fuck this ass when I'm thru with you. And tomorrow you'll learn to suck dick until you can take a big fat dick down your throat." Cynthia was beside herself with lust. Even in her wildest fantasy, she had never imagined that being assfucked could excite her this much. And she wanted this. She wanted to be used like the whore Shamaria called her.

Then the climax hit her. Cynthia thru her head back until she felt her neck would snap. Then opened her mouth and let loose a scream that everyone in the mansion must have heard. But she didn't care. Only the pulsing sensations that rocked her entire body and quenched the burning in her pussy and asshole mattered to her. If she died right now, her life would be complete. Shamaria slowly pulled the dildo from Cynthia's ass and the poor girl didn't even groan in her oblivion. She had passed out with the climax that overtook her. Laughing softly, Shamaria walked out the room naked, looking for a maid to satisfy her own need.

The next day, after a nice breakfast with Shamaria, Cynthia was led to another bedroom. Walking inside, she found two of the men servants sitting on chairs, sipping drinks. "Take your clothes off, Cynthia." This time, the girl stood up and disrobed without hesitation. Shamaria nodded to the two men and they also undressed. Shamaria sat in the vacant chair and for the next two hours, Cynthia went from one man to the next, sucking their dicks at Shamaria's instruction. It took some doing, but she was soon able to take their entire shafts down her throat without gagging. The rest of the afternoon, she was allowed to rest. But that evening, Shamaria took her into the library and filled her head with facts about running her new factory.

Saturday morning came without incident. Candace and Mildred gave Cynthia a long luxurious bath. Then, the two women dried her, oiled her body then slowly gave her some intense sexual loving. Cynthia dressed and met Shamaria in the den. Shamaria was once again dressed like the regal woman she was. She smiled as Cynthia walked in dressed in a smart business suit. "Well my pet. I hope you have enjoyed your stay with me. I feel that my brothers will enjoy you as much as I have. And I know that you now have the tools, to make your factory a success." Shamaria smiled as she saw the look of understanding wash over the young white woman's face. Cynthia was again made to understand that she was only a thing to be used by this particular group of black men and woman. But the thought of it was strong enough to still make her loins tingle.

Shamaria walked over to Cynthia and caressed her face until the young woman looked up into her eyes. The look of smoldering sexual desire still shown in Cynthia's eyes as she looked at her sexual mentor. And Shamaria smiled down at the young girl. She had seen this look in many of the white women she had trained. "You can be a Madam or a whore, Cynthia. The choice will be left up to you. I will be in contact with you. I may even call you in the night and tease you as you lie in bed and please yourself." Shamaria smiled as the look on Cynthia's face broke into a big smile. "But remember Cynthia, next month you will have a week with one of my brothers. Enjoy your trip home." With that, Shamaria turned her back on the girl. Knowing she was dismissed, Cynthia walked from the house. Mildred kissed her as she walked out the front door and entered the same limousine that first brought her to the mansion. What lay in store for her she didn't know? But the tingling in her pussy let her know that she looked forward to it.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,231 Followers