All Comments on 'The Oedipus Complexity Pt. 02'

by Edipus_Wrex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The stepfather

The stepfather is the worst part of this story. Ruins it for me.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Not as good as the first chapter as it didn't have as much sex. This one gave us the backstory the first chapter didn't supply. Not sexy but necessary and completely understandable. Looking forward to chapter three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

These 2 chapters are very arousing and great stories of a hung son and a horny mom enjoying sex while the step-father sets it up.

Now the son must give it to his Mom hard more and more so she feels so fulfilled and enjoys the gift. The step-father should back away for a bit, so his Mom can teach him how to refine his skills and she can test them by reaching new erotic heights. Thank you.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 9 years ago
you sort of lost me here

A lot of time away from the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it's win-win for everyone in this family

Rex, the step-dad, likes to watch. Helen, the mom, fell in love with her boy Billy's very fat 9+incher the first time she saw it. 18 year old Billy can't get enough of his mother's chubby puss. If it were up to the kid, his humungous mommy-pleaser would be jammed up his mother's cunt permanently, clamped to it like with superglue. That boy is a nonstop semen producing machine, the heavy sack hanging down between his legs never quits. And Billy and his mom have discovered the perfect place for him to unload his big balls and shoot his huge doses of semen--right up the same hairy hole he came out of. Sometimes Billy gives Helen a nice slow gentle fuck. But sometimes his young male aggressiveness takes over, and he fucks the shit out of her, like an animal. His mom becomes an animal too, she craves her boy's mighty cock up inside her, pounding and slamming her poor little pink vagina, giving her one great convulsive cum after another. Rex understands all this, how Helen lives for her boy's powerful prick, how Billy can't do without his mother's warm wet ever-loving twat, and records their matings for his viewing pleasure. In this little family everybody wins.

Edipus_WrexEdipus_Wrexover 9 years agoAuthor
Well Said Anon 2/01

Sounds like you and a couple others enjoyed it. That makes the effort worthwhile.

Thank you.

Pt. 3 should appear tomorrow.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
This part was about making us accept what comes next as what should be expected

and in the way the arguments were presented I feel a bit cheated.

1) there were many references to studies, but none of them were cited.

2) Followed by the revelation that stepdad is

"Just so I got it straight, a psychiatrist is a medical doctor that knows regular medicine and mental stuff?"

which led to almost two pages of psychobabble, rationalization, and justification. After hearing the authors opinion over and over again it eventually morphed into yada yada yada.

3) all the foreground information (back story) seems to have come after instead of informing us what was to come. learning for example that it wasn't till the eve of their wedding that the psychiatrist chose to share that his "junk" was broken. the declaration, again after the fact, that the marital bed had been idle except for sleeping for a long time.

even so, now two parts in, and on the "day after" we still know almost nothing about these people.

except for their exceptional body parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous