All Comments on 'The Offering'

by LesLumens

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!

Your story kept me enthralled, I couldn't stop reading!! You really should add more to this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting.

Quite entertaining. I'm not much into girl-girl stories, but this one is nicely written and rather captivating.

-- KK in Texas

manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraover 15 years ago
Not my niche, but good nonetheless

I wouldn't worry too much about the niche aspect. Good tales are good tales. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Niche

story,I liked it a lot,good luck in the competition.

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
WOW is Right!

What a great story. I loved the detail and mystery. But what happened to Trent? You kept me enthralled and I never read stories about two women...just not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great tale

I think it is the level of detail that really makes it special. I for one enjoyed it immensely. Good luck in the contest.

Silly GirlSilly Girlover 15 years ago
THAT

was fantastic! I love ancient Egypt and your story was so descriptive! Good luck in the contest.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 15 years ago
Original!

Wonderfully original offering for the contest! Good luck!

loganforesterloganforesterover 15 years ago
Interesting!

Love the way you integrated the mythology within the story. It added alot of depth. Well done. Gone luck in the contest.

MunachiMunachiover 15 years ago
very nice story

very well written, and interesting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fabulous!

What a great story! The details added interest - if only the Mummies movies were as erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
best

This story is one of the best I have read well done!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago

I love anything to do with ancient Egypt. This was a great story no matter where you set it!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

/different but I liked it.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Fascinating! (Classical definition)

LL, I do know something about the history and the herstory of, Ancient Egypt.

I think you did a terrific job, blending modern and antiquity in such a skillfully imagineered tale of tail.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I have arrived late to the celebration

but am so glad I found this little gem.

I have walked the sands of the Valley of the Kings and Queens, visited sacred sights, and pondered the colorful walls. This story reminded me of some of the feelings and emotions generated while visiting this unique part of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A better story....

...than Independence Day 2.

This tale needs to be made into a full feature movie.

Not necessarily XXX, but i wouldn't mind that.

Excellently written, i am fascinated by ancient egypt myths, and cats, and lesbians, and tough, smart women, and you mingled all into one very pretty tale.

Loved it!

Thanks for your efforts, and please do not stop writing such good stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous