The Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers

This seemed to be what the butch had been waiting for and she flattened her tongue out, dragging it slowly upwards between Kim's now swollen lips. The sudden contact of that warm soft tongue on her inner folds caused Kim to gasp. Her hands were clutching Theo's head, trying to direct the butch's mouth to her throbbing clit, but Theo had other ideas. She traced her tongue along Kim's outer lips, stopping to suck one into her mouth and gently take it between her teeth. She then pulled it away from Kim's body before letting it spring back. The butch's hands slid down and Kim arched her back and mewled in pleasure when one of those long fingers forced it's way into her channel. Theo held her finger still, feeling the inner muscles of Kim's pussy caress it before she returned to lightly tonguing Kim's clitoral area. She licked and teased in an unhurried fashion, swirling her tongue all over Kim's hot wet flesh, but never more than grazing the smaller woman's nub.

Kim found herself in an agony of pleasure, each touch seemed to ratchet the tension in her body higher but release was denied. After several minutes of this sweet torture she was almost howling in frustration. She needed to feel a cock, needed to be fucked silly and she did not care who it was, just as long as they would fuck her.

Theo stopped her tender attention and looked up Kim's body. Kim's eyes were glassy and she was nearly delirious with need. Theo felt the muscles in her own pussy contract violently at the mere sight of this woman and her state of arousal.

Theo stood up and Kim actually whined, but the sound was cut short when the big butch hooked her fingers into the waistband of her boxers and shucked them. Kim's eyes grew to the size of saucers as she took in the sight. Theo had a black leather harness strapped around her waist, a triangle of leather covered her pussy, but Kim barely noticed, her eyes were glued to the imposing dildo that bobbed before the big woman.

It was dark black and very life like with veins and even a pair of balls, but the detail was lost on Kim, she was gaping at the size. It was easily ten inches long and so thick the small woman doubted she could get her fingers around it. The head was the size of a small apple and the dimensions of it left her holding her breath.

"Like it?" Theo asked with a smirk.

"It's...huge...I mean...My god,"

Theo smiled and knelt again between Kim's legs. When she lifted the small woman's legs to her shoulders Kim suddenly seemed to realize what the big woman was about to do.

"No! Wait, it's too...Ohhhhhhhhhh," Kim's words were cut off as Theo grasped the big cock and rubbed the head up and down Kim's soaking slit. Once the head was coated in Kim's juices Theo positioned it at Kim's entrance. Theo held it with both hands to keep it stiff and on target; the heavy latex would bend rather than penetrate otherwise.

Kim groaned when she felt the head nestle at her opening. She had not counted on this and part of her mind wanted to say stop, but her pussy wanted something in it in a way Kim had never felt. The urgent demands of her body over ruled her mind and she gripped the comforter tightly in anticipation of it hurting.

"Relax," Theo cooed. Kim nodded her head and took a deep breath, then slowly let it out. The big woman pressed forward slowly with her hips and Kim felt the head slip into her, but it quickly became too wide and the forward progress stopped. Kim felt the muscles at the entrance to her pussy clenching, fighting to keep the intruder out. Theo kept up the slow steady pressure and Kim felt her muscles begin to give, slowly, inexorably the head of the massive phallus entered, stretching her open in a way she could never have imagined. For a fleeting moment she wondered if she would even be able to feel Burt inside her again, but the though was driven from her mind as the head slipped past the wall of constricting muscle and her inner lips closed upon the thick shaft.

Kim felt full to the point of bursting, but her pussy also tingled and itched, sending demanding signals to her brain that she needed more. Theo proved to be a very thoughtful lover; she held her hips still and let Kim adjust to the big cock before she slowly pressed forward again. The blunt head of the dildo slid deeper into her, forcing aside the tight tissues of her inner channel. Kim gasped and Theo instantly stopped. She felt positively stuffed and opened her eyes to gaze down her body. Kim was shocked to see she barely had two inches below the head inside her. Theo began to slowly rock her hips, not thrusting forward as yet, but moving in an even motion that withdrew a few centimeters of the big cock and then pushed it back in. Kim's body jerked like a marionette on a string each time the forward progress of the big dick was halted by her inner walls.

With infinite patience and care Theo worked her big cock into Kim's quivering pussy. Theo's eyes were glued to Kim's sex. It was so erotic to watch the pink lips settle around her shaft, to see the sticky wetness coating the shaft when she withdrew and to feel the inner muscles giving way at last. Finally the big cock came to rest with only an inch still outside Kim's pink lips. Theo just looked down, letting the sight and smell of Kim's arousal work on her senses. Kim was totally lost in sensation, she could feel the huge cock, feel the head resting in a place nothing had ever touched before. Her inner muscles spasmed around the big head and Kim thoroughly believed she could feel each vein and ridge on the big cock.

Theo slowly withdrew her cock and then stabbed it back in, the motion was slow and gentle, allowing Kim to get used to it before she really went to town on this lovely woman. Theo was a patient lover and kept the slow rhythm until she saw Kim's hips begin to thrust back to meet her. The whole length of the big cock was coated in her juices now and it seemed that the friction had abated. With that reassurance Theo wrapped her arms around Kim's thighs and holding her tight she lengthened her strokes and picked up the tempo.

Heaven. That was the only word Kim's lust clouded brain could find for the myriad of sensations that rocked her. The huge dildo stretched and filled her as never before. Each stroke produced tiny sounds in her throat that escaped as whimpers and little cries of passion mixed in with her ragged breathing. Theo was still fucking her slowly, but it was unlike anything Burt had ever done, Theo's hips seemed to roll upwards with each thrust, not only driving the dildo deeply into her, but also scraping the entire length of the shaft along her clit as it entered. Jagged pleasure ripped through her body, driving her ever upwards into a red cloud of pure bliss. She tossed her head from side to side and had a death grip on the comforter when her orgasm blasted her mind. The contractions were so strong they seemed to squeeze the very breath from her lungs and the pleasure so intense she bit her lip to keep from screaming. Through it all Theo never slowed, but actually picked up the pace, driving in with more and more force until Kim felt her breath leave her body with each thrust.

The first orgasm was still rippling though her consciousness when a second even more shattering peak arrived. Kim cried out and her back arched until only her shoulder blades were touching the mattress.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she chanted in time to the driving dildo's assaults. She was totally lost in pleasure, her very being seemed to be tied to the pistioning cock that was filling her to the brim. Kim came down slowly, only to realize she was still being fucked. Theo increased the tempo, working the big dildo into Kim's twitching cunt with clocklike regularity. Burt rarely lasted to her first orgasm and never past it. She was unused to the stimulation continuing and a series of minor orgasms rocked her slight frame. The pleasure became so intense her mind began to misfire, things took on a strange, almost dream like quality. The squishing sounds of the dildo entering and the rhythmic slap of Theo's thighs on the backs of her own became very loud. The room was covered in a red haze and she had to squint to make out Theo's form, holding tightly to her thighs. She felt another orgasm building, this one would be no small affair she could tell.

Without warning her pussy spasmed and her inner muscles clenched the heavy shaft, the raw pleasure that assaulted her brain and nerves was beyond the scope of any orgasm she had ever had and she must have blacked out momentarily for when she became aware again Theo withdrew the huge cock with an obscene popping sound. The big butch crawled up onto the bed and lay down on her side with her head propped up on her hand. She smiled down at Kim and playfully kissed her nose.

Kim's heart was hammering in her ears and she could not seem to stop the quivering in her thighs and tummy. Theo caught Kim and rolled over onto her back, dragging the limp form on top of herself. She held Kim tightly, stroking her hair as aftershocks racked her slight frame. When she finally ceased to quiver Theo released her and lay back.

"God, you're a great fuck Kim," she said in a husky voice. Kim raised her head and looked down on her new lover's face. Shaking off a final shiver she managed to smile and say, "that was incredible,"

" I'm glad you enjoyed it," Theo said with a smile.

"Enjoyed it? I wish it would not have ended," Kim said. Her voice sounded strange in her ears, still thick with desire.

"It doesn't have to end," Theo said and reached down between them to grasp the thick dildo, "I can go all night, if you like,"

Kim giggled and said, "You could kill someone with that thing,"

"Only if I orgasm you to death," Theo responded. She looked down her body meaningfully and pressed the dildo up against Kim's belly.

"Your serious?' Kim said, almost disbelieving.

"Climb on and I will show you the meaning of serious," the big butch said in a voce suddenly thick with passion.

Kim could not believe her ears. She had already cum like an atomic bomb and here Theo was ready for another round. Kim hesitated, she had cum like never before and certainly she would never forget this night, but the hard dildo held a sudden menace. Kim realized that another round of orgasms like the ones she had felt might leave her addicted to the big lesbian's cock. Already she was unsure if Burt would ever satisfy her again, and he would never take her to the height's she had just visited. Her hand closed around the shaft and she could feel her own slippery juices coating it. Her pussy spasmed in delight and she looked down into Theo's eyes again.

Those deep gray orbs seemed to be urging her on, tempting her to try, yet they were filled with concern and if she dared admit it, love. Could you love someone after such a short time? Kim considered her own actions and realized no amount of wine could have made her turn her back on a lifetime of prejudices and training. There had to be a deeper feeling involved. She shivered and forced the thoughts from her mind. Her hand was now gently stroking up and down the black monster. Theo held the base steady and Kim suddenly realized she wanted to feel it inside her again.

Kim raised herself up on both knees, but even that did not get her high enough to get the dildo between her legs. She sat back on Theo's thighs and raised her left leg until her shoe was flat on the bed and then raised her body on her knee. She grasped the faux cock and brought it to her entrance, feeling it slide into her already well-stretched hole. Again the head stuck after only a part of it was inside. Kim didn't care, just feeling it there again reignited her passion and she wanted only to be impaled on it as quickly as possible. She carefully brought her leg down until she was perched on both of her knees, she could feel her muscles straining as her weight slowly shifted and she began to sink on the big dildo.

Kim gasped when the head slipped past her entrance. Inch by inch she slowly enveloped the hard latex until she felt her lips rest on the black leather of the harness. Kim looked down, amazed that she had taken it all. She felt vaguely uncomfortable being so full, but also very hot. Theo's hands slipped to her hips and rested there lightly. Kim pressed up with her legs experimentally and felt the big dildo stir within her. After a few tries she found it felt just as wonderful as it had when she was on her back. Kim's hips began to undulate making the big cock slide in and out slightly, but also brushing the top of her bush against Theo's harness. As the wonderful friction built she felt a spasm pass through her body, her hands reached out and grasped Theo's arms as she began to plunge wildly on the big woman's lap. A moan escaped her lips and another shudder tore through her. She had not counted on her body still being sensitized and it seemed she was picking up right were she left off.

Theo pulled her legs up until her feet were firmly planted on the bed, her grasp on Kim's hips became tight and without warning she brutally thrust her hips upward. The wild thrust took Kim's breath away, but before she could recover a second and then a third followed it. Theo seemed unwilling to sit still and let Kim do all the work and soon the room was filled with the liquid sounds of the dildo sluicing into Kim's wet hole and the groans, grunts and moans of both women. A particularly savage thrust drove the dildo to its hilt in Kim's pussy and something inside her snapped.

She sat straight up and then leaned back, resting her arms on Theo's knees and then went wild. Kim crashed down on Theo's lap to meet each up thrust, mewling like a cat and babbling incoherently. Theo's eyes were slitted and her breath hissed between clenched teeth.

"God, you're such a sexy bitch...Ride that cock... You're gonna make me cum you gorgeous slut"

The words fueled Kim's passion to an even greater height if that was possible. She had never appreciated dirty talk during sex with Burt, but the words coming from Theo's mouth seemed unbearably erotic. Kim felt another orgasm building quickly, but she wanted the big butch to cum with her. Seeing how Theo's eyes never left her chest Kim decided to add to the big woman's visual stimulation, but she knew she had to hurry because she could not long hold off her own climax.

Kim's hands flew to her bra and roughly jerked it down below her heavy breasts. Theo's eyes seemed glued to the wildly bouncing globes and with a loud bark her hands clamped deeply into Kim's hips. She tensed and then thrust upward with such force that her back and ass were lifted off the bed. Kim's pussy spasmed around the large cock so deeply imbedded in her and the first contractions of an orgasm that dwarfed those that came before it hit her. The pleasure was too intense and for a time she rode on an endless sea of bliss, each wave sending her further and further from reality. From far away she heard a voice calling out endearments and professions of love. It was only after she began to come down that she realized the voice was her own.

Kim had collapsed forward onto Theo's chest and the big woman was holding her tightly. The big cock was still buried in her pussy and she could not stop her body from quivering. When Theo's hand stroked her ass she groaned softly. Her body was still too sensitive; even such a simple caress sent bright lights flaring into her mind. Theo seemed to understand and helped Kim dismount. As soon as she was free of the big dildo she rolled up into a fetal position and closed her eyes. She had not realized sex could be this fulfilling or that pleasure existed on the level she had just experienced. She was aware in a vague way of Theo moving around the room and she could hear the moans from the television.

She was still basking in the afterglow when she felt Theo sit on the bed near her. She heard a lighter click and opened one eye to see Theo thrusting a lit cigarette into her hand. She took it gratefully and inhaled deeply, the thick smoke adding to her state of relaxation. Theo smoked one of her clove cigarettes and the sweet smelling smoke filled the room. Theo seemed preoccupied and Kim was too content to disturb the big woman with a question. The luminous face of the alarm clock showed it to be four in the morning, but Kim could not seem to make time fit. She was sure she had left the party at one or one thirty. was it possible that she had been having sex with this woman for over three hours?

The big butch finished her cigarette and crushed it out. She looked at Kim and them grinned, "Ready for another go?"

"You've got to be joking," Kim groaned. Her body was so limp now, she knew she could fall asleep instantly if she only closed her eyes.

Theo laughed and smacked her ass. Kim yelped in surprise, but the stinging slap sent ripples of heat and pleasure though her. She wondered how this woman could do that, make her feel so hot and ready even when she had already cum more times than she had in the whole of last year.

Theo stood and held out her hand. Kim was almost on eye level with the shiny black cock that bobbed at Theo's hips. Her pussy twitched in anticipation and she realized bemusedly that her body was ready for more, even if her mind had misgivings. She took the big woman's hand as rose to her feet, her knees felt like rubber and Theo's arm shot around her waist to help her steady herself.

Kim looked curiously at the room. Theo had pulled the recliner up between the bed and television with it facing the bed. The screen was black, but the set still hummed quietly. Kim had little time to ponder what it all portended for Theo lead her to the chair and then nudged her forward. Kim started to sit but Theo stopped her.

"Not like that, face the other way," she said. Kim could not seem to understand what the big woman wanted and looked at her in confusion.

"Put your knees on the arms and watch the TV," Theo said.

Kim gingerly mounted the chair and stared at the blank set as Theo adjusted her legs so that her knees were on the arms, pressed up against the back of the chair with her shins running down the arms and her heels hanging off. Her arms rested on the back of the chair and her breasts, freed from the bra hung down. Theo picked up the remote and pressed a button before she tossed it on the floor and her big hands began to stroke Kim's hips. The VCR whirred and the screen flashed for a moment before the picture became clear.

The scene was centered on a busty woman with long black hair. She wore a black collar, black thigh high boots and nothing else. She was on all fours with her faced pressed into a pillow, as the camera panned back it revealed a large blonde with a strap on moving between the brunette's legs. Theo's hands moved from Kim's hips to her breasts, lovingly stroking them, rolling the nipples and otherwise making it hard for her to concentrate on the screen. The camera zoomed in close to show the slow penetration and Kim stared transfixed, there was something highly erotic about the movie, and she felt herself shiver when Theo brought the bulbous head of her cock to Kim's still damp lips.

Kim held her breath, expecting it to hurt, but there was only the familiar stretching sensation followed by that fullness she was coming to love as the head slipped into her. On the screen the blonde was slowly stroking into the brunette and it seemed Theo was orchestrating her actions to mimic those on screen.

Theo grasped Kim's hips and made a few stabs to prime her before thrusting deeply into the smaller woman's pussy. Kim literally saw stars as her vision swam. Perhaps it was her body still being sensitized, or perhaps the angle of entry, but for whatever reason the big dildo seemed to fill her even more than before. Theo began to thrust long and deep, each lunge and withdrawal sending shivers into Kim's system. Theo kept up the slow rhythm, building the delicious friction slowly.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers