The Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,934 Followers

How long did that go on? A minute? An hour? An eternity? Kim could not tell. Her head drooped over the back of the chair and her body was covered in a light sheen of sweat. Her juices managed to escape despite the size of Theo's tool and run down the inside of her thigh. The big woman was really getting into it and Kim moaned as she felt Theo begin to pick up the pace. Soon her thighs were quivering and she was moaning continuously, the sound interlaced with squeaks of delight and whimpers. Kim knew Theo was strong, but in this position, where she could use her full weight and the strength of her legs the pounding was nothing short of breathtaking.

Minor orgasms began to rock her, each one falling so close upon the last that she would always remember it as one long drawn out orgasm of truly epic proportion. She felt Theo's hands leave her hips and twine into her hair and then the big butch pulled back hard. Kim's head came up sharply and she archer her back. Theo was using her hair like a horse's reins, pulling Kim back onto the rapidly thrusting dildo. Kim's eyes rolled back in her head as a powerful orgasm ripped through her.

"Oh yeah, cum you sexy little bitch. Oh fuck...oh fuck... FUCK!" Theo bellowed as her own orgasm tore through her. Her hips went wild thrusting into Kim with short jerky motions. Slowly they ceased and Theo pulled out. Kim was only vaguely aware of the big woman tenderly picking her up and depositing her in the bed. She remembered watching the woman who had become so beautiful to her remove the harness and crawl into bed next to her. Her eyes closed and she went to sleep wearing a smile she would not be able to wipe off her pretty features for days to come.

Monday morning found Kim seated at her desk. She had arrived early and gathered all the things she would need for a day of paperwork. Despite sleeping Sunday away her pussy was still sore, but it was such a wonderful soreness. She planned on not leaving her desk today, she had already caught several inquiring glances from her officemates and walking around with the almost shuffling gait she had to use would have been too much grist for the rumor mill.

Burt had not returned home that Sunday from his office party and Kim wondered idly how he would react when the papers were served. She hoped he would be upset, but suspected he would greet them with relief. One of her good friends had called to tell her he had left the party with his pretty secretary and Kim wondered how long that had been going on. His disinterest in her over the last few months was at least explained to her satisfaction and Becky agreed. The lawyer seemed to suspect Kim had found someone to give her the strength to go through with it, but she had not pressed the issue. She had merely made a point of telling Kim to keep it very discreet if she had found someone new until after the proceedings were over. Theresa had just stopped by her office to say hello when a deliveryman approached.

"Excuse me, are you Kim Wycheck?" he asked.

"For a little while longer," she replied. When he seemed confused she laughed and said, "Yes, I am Kim Wycheck,"

"Delivery for you Mam," he said proffering an electronic signature pad. Once she had signed he handed her a large flat box wrapped in white paper with a card. Kim stowed it under her desk without opening it and returned her attention to Theresa.

The black woman studied her carefully and then said, "For a little while longer?"

"I filed for divorce this morning," Kim said quietly.

"I'm sorry hun. I know it's hard, but I won't say I didn't expect it. You have been so unhappy this last year, but none of us thought you would ever go through with dropping that looser,"

Kim nodded and released her last reservations. "I guess I just needed the right motivation," she said at last.

Theresa smirked and nodded towards the unopened box, "let me guess, that's from the right motivation?"

Kim laughed in spite of herself and nodded. The silly grin she had been trying all morning to suppress broke through.

"Are you going to spill the beans or do I have to guess?' Theresa said looking slyly at Kim. Kim thought the world of Theresa, in fact she was her best friend, but she hesitated to reveal the fact that her new lover was a woman. Secrets between friends are hard to keep and Theresa saved Kim from having to make a decision by continuing.

"No let me guess, your new lover is tall and handsome and works at Roberto Clemente, which is where you are heading for lunch," she said smiling. When Kim nodded Theresa squealed with delight and pulled up a chair after shutting the door.

Theresa looked intently into Kim's eyes and said, "You have to tell me all about it, but first, I have been dying to do this for over a year,"

Theresa leaned forward and pressed her full soft lips to Kim's. Kim was so shocked she parted her lips when Theresa's tongue pushed against them. Theresa sat back and laughed at the stunned expression on Kim's face.

When Kim seemed unable or unwilling to speak Theresa got her mirth under control.

"You are so dense girl, I have been hitting on you for over a year, but I just now realized you didn't even know I was bi did you?"

When Kim shook her head Theresa smiled again. "David has the hots for you too, we had hoped you might join us for a threesome at the party, but someone else seemed to have caught your eye. Maybe you could come over this weekend? Raoul is going back to Puerto Rico to visit relatives, think about it" she said as she left Kim's office.

Kim looked at her friend as she walked away and for the first time noticed how pretty she was. The box under her desk held the promise of another spectacular experience. A whole new world was opening before her and Kim greeted it with anticipation.

End

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,934 Followers