All Comments on 'The Office Slut Ch. 01'

by Lady Grey

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great first story

This in my opinion was a great first story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

I also have a good deal of management experience. I'd like to apply for a top management position with your company. They seem to have a wonderful benefit package.

Orion623Orion623almost 16 years ago
Reluctance vs. Greed

Greed wins! Nicely done. Samantha seems to be an interesting character. I'm looking forward to further chapters describing her new career.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
This has the makings . . .

. . . of a terrific series. Samantha was just reluctant enough to make the seduction very arousing. And at the same time, she was willing (greedy) enough to make her go ahead and do whatever it took. Keep that delicate balance and you will provide a lot of pleasure to your readers. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wanting more

Great start - looking forward to the next episode. Great balance between the pressure and the desire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This is fantastic

Subject says it all. I hope this is the start of an excellent series. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
To be or not to be that is the question, a whore

or not. What does she care if he does her. She has already accepted the position of corporate whore. She will be fucked inside and out within the thirty days. Everyone has their price. This girl is relatively cheap as a full time executive whore on call all day. She needs to bank the money as it is a 30 day position and doesnt seem to have unlimited medical benefits for those diseases she may contract in her new positions. Must admit I have wondered about the intelligence of girls that fuck for money then wind up pregnant with the expenses that involves. How does the saying go, out of the frying pan and into the fire?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sounds like the beginning of a wonderful month

Eloquent and sexy.

I hope you continue the story. For that matter I would love to read any story you write. Thank you.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Extremely entertaining!

Your story has it all - great writing, perfect pacing, realistic dialogue, an intriguing main character. I look forward to the continuation of the series, and to anything else you submit. Well done!

KevstaKevstaalmost 16 years ago
Excellent

What a great story - and to think it's only part one! Great imagination, and good to read a story written in English! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
TERRIFIC

VERY WELL WRITTEN,LOVED THE MASTURBATION AT THE END OF THE STORY-MORE PLEASE.IAN.

lowflykiwilowflykiwialmost 16 years ago
One small comment

Lady Grey, If there was one comment I would make, it is that a little more description of the company is needed. Maybe just a bit more of a hint on how rich it is, and therefore the money that is potentially on offer were the agreement to go on longer than a month.

A very sexy situation and your description of that situation was very groin stimulating. I hope the story had you hot while writing/remembering the moment.

Must read the rest...

Kiwi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Plagierism! Boycott this author!

Boycott this author! Entire sections for the Office Slut series have been plagiarized from other stories like Sabineteas's Foolishness and Humiliation series. That's is why Chapter 5 of Office Slut is gone.(Most of Chapter 5 is from Sabine's chapter five of F.A.H.) What else has Lady Grey stolen?

ellenofrichmondellenofrichmondover 15 years ago
Stand up for what you say. Or shut up.

I have loved this story and the series, I have found them very erotic and sexualy stimulating and I was most upset to read the comments by the coward of a person who made the comments about plagierism. (So sure of himself he dare not leave his name) So what if she did nick a bit from another story. I have read the other story and yes the stories are simular in some respect but only a little part of it and you can find that in every story you read. There is only so many ways of having sex. The rest of the story is nothing like Lady Greys.

So loud mouth if you have somthing to say put your name to it, look at all the other comments about the series they like me all enjoyed it. I hope she keeps submitting, power to your pen your ladyship.

Ellen

mjar65mjar65almost 12 years ago
A great series

You have a wonderful mind and some fantastics ideas/fantasies.

Can't believe still no-one has commented on this story and the rest of the series. I've read it over and over and it works for me every time. Well here's hoping you can keep them coming for us.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
On first Reading - It passes test of time

Many of us have read all too familiar story themes on this and other sites. I am compelled to honor those that are brave enough to even make the effort to post in public domain, to know some might use them for target practice. I enjoy Lady Grey's material and encourage readers to support, read and enjoy.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
Delicious!

Thank you.

loveloverloveloveralmost 7 years ago
Sweet beginning

Of my 4th Lg story. I guess we like the same things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous