The Office Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady Grey
Lady Grey
462 Followers

"As ready as I will ever be," I said with a slight grin.

As he slowly began by easing down the zip at the back of my dress, his six mates leaned forward in their seats in interested expectation. With the dress undone, he slipped the thin straps off my shoulders and let the dress slip to the floor, and I stood there displayed in my black silk Basque, miniscule thong, and stockings. Now the guys watching became really interested.

I pulled out a chair and put my foot on it to allow him to unclip my suspenders. He did this and carefully rolled down my stockings one by one. He also removed my shoes one by one, replacing them after removing my stockings. I stood there facing the guys who were all watching intently with expectant looks on their faces. He stood behind me and began to unclip my Basque. I could feel my nipples beginning to stir as it slowly came undone. As he pulled it away, I covered my breasts with my hands and began caressing them. "Give us a look, Sam," one of them called out. Obligingly, I dropped my hands and displayed my firm naked breasts with their now very prominent nipples. There were comments and definite murmurs of approval.

Now the only thing that marred my complete nakedness was the brief vee of my thong. I felt David's hands on my bottom caressing my firm tight cheeks, stroking them lovingly, his fingers running into the crack of my arse. They all wanted to see me naked, and he was now teasing them. At last he hooked his fingers in the thin waistband of my thong and slowly peeled the last brief article of clothing from my body. There were audible gasps when my smoothly shaven pussy came into view. I guess for some of them it was the first time they had seen a pussy so openly displayed.

Now that I was naked, I moved away from David and began to move my body to the beat of the music. I moved in closer to the watchers, close enough for them to reach out and touch me. After a few initial gropes, they got the idea and realised I really was there for their pleasure. Then they stood up and crowded around me, their hands all over me, feeling my breasts, bottom, and most of all, my pussy.

David stood back and allowed them the freedom of my body for a few minutes before calling a halt and gently pulling me away from their grasps. "Samantha has also agreed to have sex with all of you." At this comment, there were whoops and shouts from the bunch. "But there are rules, only one at a time unless she says otherwise, and it's got to be in this room with the rest of the guys watching." They looked at each other and nodded. "Now I've got here a pack of cards." He placed the cards on a coffee table. "Somebody shuffle them. Aces are high and the highest card takes her first."

Carl picked the cards up and gave them a quick shuffle then put them back on the table. Quickly they each cut the pack. It was Chris, a young guy with a shock of blond hair, who drew the high card. With a smile, he walked over to where I was standing. He reached out and took one of my breasts in each hand and ran his fingers over them, gently teasing the nipples. I had noticed as he walked over that he already had a presentable bulge in his pants, so I reached down and ran my hand over it. To my delight, it felt hard and long.

I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "How do you want me?"

He eased me away and grinned. "Just rest your hands on the coffee table and stick your sweet arse out." I did as instructed, and felt him grip my hips; then the pressure as the head of his hard cock opened up my pussy lips, and with a slight thrust, he was inside me, much to the delight of the others who were watching the proceedings with interest.

He soon settled into a smooth rhythm, urged on by the others. He had a nice cock, and it filled me comfortably. It was not long before he had me crying out for more, and he did not flinch at his task. His long powerful strokes gave me several minor orgasms before he brought himself off, and his hot seed filled my love passage to capacity and ran in streams down my legs.

I looked up to see at least two of the others had already lost their pants in expectation and were stroking very presentable erections. I did not have to wait long before one of them took Chris's place and was thrusting himself into me making my breasts swing in an exciting manner.

The third one decided to take me on the floor in the traditional style; he said that he liked it this way because he could also play with my breasts. I seemed to be responding well, and even though I knew I would not be able to orgasm to all of them, I had to make them think I could. After the third one, my pussy was tending to become a little tender. It had taken quite a bit of treatment during the afternoon session and now already three of them had used it tonight. I hoped that I was not going to have to disappoint any of them.

Carl was the next to go. I knew he was a bit of a showman and he did have the tool to prove it; a good eight inches and with a presentable girth.

He made me lie back on the table still covered in the remains of the buffet; then he hooked my legs over his shoulders and opened me up with his fingers before plunging into me. He pulled painfully on my nipples as he pressed himself into my body. My pussy was really beginning to hurt now even though it was well lubricated, and I was beginning to doubt if I were going to be able to take the other two.

Carl really made a meal of it, and I must say he had stamina. I was crying out well before he finished. He thought it was pleasure but it was actually pain.

After Carl, I excused myself and went to the bathroom. The Jacuzzi was bubbling and I eased my aching body into it. I looked up as David came into the room. "Are you OK?" he asked, a little concerned.

I smiled. "Just a little tender; give me a few minutes in here and I will be OK."

I spent about fifteen minutes in the warm soothing water, and when I got out and dried myself off, I was feeling much better. The lads were sitting around drinking and no doubt relating their experiences. When I walked back into the room, the two guys who had not had me looked up expectantly.

I smiled and called them over. "I am not sure I can take the pair of you," I said. I saw the disappointed look on their faces. "But don't worry, I will at least take one of you, and I will give the other the best blow job he as ever had." At this their eyes lit up.

A decision was made, and I got down on all fours presenting my rear to the one behind me while I began to stroke on the cock of the one standing in front of me. I must say the guy who got my arse was very considerate. He entered me ever so gently while I began to lick and suck on the impressive tool of the guy who stood in front of me. Soon we were matching each other stroke for stroke.

The guy whose cock was stuck down my throat was gripping onto my hair and crying out. Soon I felt the cock inside my worn pussy begin to jerk in that tell tale manner I knew so well, and I felt him erupt into me. At almost the same moment, his partner exploded into my throat, to his obvious delight and pleasure. I swallowed down every last drop of it.

At last it was over and they had all had the intimate pleasure of my body. They thanked me for my effort, and I told them with a smile that it had been more of a pleasure than an effort. They all smiled.

Within a few minutes, I was again immersed in the warm water of the Jacuzzi. David again followed me in. He was carrying a bottle of champagne and a couple of glasses. He thanked me for all I had done and said that the guys were over the moon, even going as far as saying that it was the best birthday party they had ever been too.

I smiled at him. "I'm glad they all enjoyed it." He poured me a large glass of champagne and passed it over to me. I held it up to him and thanked him. I looked at him looking down at me. "Care to join me?" I asked. He grinned and quickly pulled his clothes off and slid into the water beside me.

We drank the champagne and I allowed him to caress me, but I was still in no state to let him have sex. To compensate and much to his pleasure, I did manage to give him one of my special blow jobs, something, he said, when he at last managed to get his breath back, that was a fitting climax to the whole evening.

Back in the lounge, the party had begun to wind down, and when we returned, I saw that everyone was now more than a little drunk. They greeted our return with a cheer. At David's request I had still not put on any clothes apart from some heels, and I spent the last hour smooching on the small dance floor with the guys. They took it in turns to dance with me, all of them getting one last chance to run their hands over my naked body.

Several of them had left when Jim returned to collect his son. He smiled and nodded at me. I was dancing with Carl who was one of the last to leave. I noticed the way he took in my nakedness as we made our way over to where he was sitting chatting with David. I sat down and picked up my glass. "David tells me that they have all had a great night, thanks to you."

I smiled and shrugged. "They are a nice bunch of lads," I said. "It has been a pleasure."

Jim looked at his watch. "We had better think about getting out of here," he said. "The room's only booked until midnight." He looked at me. "Are your clothes in the bedroom?"

I looked at him. "What I have left," I said with a smile. "I think some of them might have disappeared as souvenirs." I was about to get up when Carl whispered something to David and he looked at me and smiled.

"How would you like to earn a bonus?" David asked. I looked at him puzzled. "Well," he said, "I have always had this fantasy..." He again looked a little unsure of himself.

"Go on," I said, "tell me about it."

"I have had this thing about walking in a public place with a naked girl on my arm, just to see how people would react."

I smiled. "And that's what you want me to do?" I asked.

"Well, it would be a great finish to the night," he said with a grin.

"How much bonus do I get?" I asked. He looked across at his dad.

Jim smiled. He seemed to like the idea as well. "How about £200?" he asked.

I shrugged. "That sounds fine to me."

"I have the company limo waiting down stairs," he said. "I did not know how many I would be taking home; this should be interesting just to see the drivers face when we get down there."

Carl collected my bag, packed up what was left of my clothes and then Jim took the bag. We then made our way from the suite. It felt a little strange going down in the lift, with me naked apart from my heels, not knowing what would greet us when the doors opened.

Luckily, the lobby was not too busy, but even so, I created a slight sensation as we strode through this very public area, and I got more than a few interesting smiles and comments. The doorman made a big thing of opening the door for me. He did not seem at all fazed at the sight of a completely naked woman.

The company's chauffeur's eyes almost popped out as he jumped out of the waiting car and saw Jim approach with two young guys with their arms around a naked girl. We all had a good laugh in the back of the car on the way home.

Lady Grey
Lady Grey
462 Followers
12