The Office Visit

Story Info
Stop at husband's office changes wife's life.
3.9k words
3.15
62.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when she stopped by my office. I introduced my wife to my co-workers and she stayed for a brief visit. That's all it took. You would swear the guys at my job never saw a beautiful woman before. She wasn't gone for more than five minutes before my office phone was ringing with compliments. It was like the guys saw me in a different light after meeting my wife. "She is beautiful, you better be careful" they all seemed to say.

That afternoon when I arrived home she said they all seemed so nice. Well when I told her that they were all crazy about her, she just smiled and shrugged it off. It really boosted her self-esteem. She started to stop by a little more often, bringing me lunch or even just coffee. I guess she just loved the attention. I started to over hear some guys talking about what they would do to her if given the chance. Did it make me angry? No way, I felt so good that they also found her as hot as I did.

Well, one evening we were taking a shower together and I mentioned what I heard two guys talking about. She just smiled and tried to hide the fact that she was getting turned on by the thought of it. I told her that one of the guys thought her ass was delicious and he would love to spin her around and fuck her from the back while reaching around to her tits and squeezing them nice and hard. He said he wouldn't be able to last too long like this and when he was ready he would pull out and shoot his load into her face. She listened very intently, and began to grind her ass into my soapy wet cock. Teasing me until my cock was standing hard. She turned her head and looked back at me and asked if I would let him do that to her.

My response was, "only if you wanted to try it." She just let out a little moan as if she had just tasted a piece of fresh hot apple pie. She reached around the back of her and took my now rock hard cock in her hand, guiding it down the crack of her ass and into her warm and ready pussy. As she popped it all at once, she said, "show me how your friend would take this pussy baby." With this invite I grabbed her hips so I could control the sliding speed and depth. I slid all the out to the tip and all the way back in till my balls were tight against her clit. Once she got the rhythm down I reached up to squeeze her tits like my friend said he would. I

squeezed them a little harder than normal, just hard enough to make her start to wince. She really started to get into the fantasy, she started to make noises and force herself backwards onto my cock. Making circles with her hips instead of just the in and out motion I had started. I couldn't stand much at this pace. When I felt my balls start to tighten, I told that he was almost ready to cum in her face and that was it for her. She came so hard that I could barely hold back from cumming right then. Slamming backwards into my cock and causing me to be a little rougher with her tits, she moaned and bucked and her cum dripped out all over my cock and down her already wet legs. As she slowed her body, I pulled out of that warm, slippery pussy and grabbed her hair.

Pulling her down to my loaded cock she looked up at my face and opened her mouth preparing for the spurts. I jerked my cock off in my one hand while holding her head from pulling away. It shot up onto her face, across her right eye and nose. The second spurt landed just above her mouth and dripped over her upper lip onto her teeth. The third and final launched shot went directly to her tongue and sat there to be savored. The was a couple more convulsions of cum but none of them exited with the force needed to send them flying so I had to wipe the head of my super sensitive cock across her cheeks. As her tongue search the air for every drop it could gather my body spasmed a few times then I kissed her. Directly on the mouth, I planted a wet kiss and our tongues met in a salty, slippery dance. The taste of my own cum made me, at times, curious about the taste of others. Would another man's cum be so good or is the taste I know and love so well simply because it's mine? She would often tell me she wanted to help me answer that question, mostly during our fantasizing sex sessions.

We toweled off and I asked her if she would ever want to have my friend and co-worker over for dinner some time. She replied, "Do you think he would really what to try this pussy? Do you think you, well we could handle another guy that way?"

The next six or seven times we fooled around, I would bring up the fantasy about my co-worker being over for dinner and I would run through the whole evening in detail sort of like this, I would call you at work honey, so you could get home and be ready for us when we arrived. I would get to the house with him and you would be waiting in your bathrobe for us. Quite innocently ready for your evening shower. You would say your hellos then enter the bathroom excusing yourself for your shower. I would offer him a beer and we would start to talk about work or something else trivial. You would leave the bathroom door open and I would walk him past the bathroom on the way to the den. I know he would look in, simply because of human nature. The clear shower curtain would hide nothing as you soap up your gorgeous body. I would hurry into the den and shout for him to get me another beer while I warmed up the computer. This would give him a few seconds alone for him to observe you more.

He would enter the den and say something like, "Man, your wife is very hot. If I had a woman like that I wouldn't last ten minutes in the sack with her." And I would tell him that you liked when people saw your body and complimented you on it, that is why you leave the bathroom door open knowing he was here. Next I would tell him that while I warmed up the computer he should go and look in the bathroom if he wanted to, we don't mind. He would take his beer and just stand there in the hall peering into the bathroom, too shy to let you know he's looking in. But his cock would start to twitch and he would soon after begin to adjust it in his pants.

When you finish and open the curtain to grab your towel he would dart into the den and stand by my side. I would immediately notice his hard on and joke with him about it. He would then say, "Man, what a fucking hot woman, I would love the opportunity to please that!" You enter the den now only in a towel as if to outright tease him. He waits till you are not looking and again adjusts his by now hard and aching cock. You say dinner will be ready soon and asked if we needed more beer. He would offer to help you in the kitchen but you would tell him that you didn't need the help but he could come with you to chat if he wanted too. Well you know he would be at your side, hoping to get another peek of something, anything.

By this time you would definitely notice the bulge in his pants and smile at him. He would be a little embarrassed, but say, "Well I am only human, look at you…mmmmm you are killing me." You would say," Killing you? Like this? Does this hurt?" and you would lift your towel above your thigh showing him the upper most part of your leg. The part that connects to the bottom of your ass cheek, you know that sexy spot. And he would just stare.

Unable to believe you're flirting. Wanting to touch you and I'm sure much more. Neither one of you would realize I would be standing at the entrance to the kitchen watching this whole game of yours, getting very turned on and hard. I would see him move a little closer and hear him ask you, "Does your husband mind that you flirt a lot? And tease guys this way?" And you say," No he doesn't mind, but I told him before I actually fuck another guy I would call him to watch, he likes that type of thing." And he would reply, "Well, that's all? He would let me have my way with you as long as he watched?" And," well I don't know if I could perform with another guy watching, especially the woman's husband."

"I don't think you would have a problem performing with another guy there as long as you hand your eyes not on him but on these…" and you would open the towel and show him you full round 34c breasts, with those incredible nipples all hard and ready to be sucked. "Wow, I would have no problem is right! Do you know how hard you are making me?" he would ask. And you could say, "I can see that nice cock of yours dying to get out of those pants and into my hand." He would step closer and reach out to touch your tits carefully. "Wait one second, if you want to go further we'll have to set this up. Give me a few minutes."

" Honey! " you call to me, "Some one has a really nice hard on that I would really like to see more closely. I want to play for a while. Ok?" And I would yell back to you, "Sure baby I'll be there in a minute. Go ahead start, I'll be right there, as long as he is comfortable with it."

You escort him into the living room where he sits on the couch and you sit next to him still in the towel. You don't even waste time kissing him, you go right for his fly saying," I must loosen these pants, they look like they are hurting my little friend." He lets out a soft moan and lifts his ass so you can slide the opened pants down under him and down to his ankles. His bare cock springs to attention after the cloth passes over it on the way down. Its motion catches your eyes and your mouth starts to water. You look into his eyes then your head lowers over his cock. Hovering above it's head. You lick its tip with your very wet, hot tongue.

The first thing you notice is the slightly salty taste of the little pre-cum bubble at it's mouth. Rolling you tongue around the rim of it's head many times that engulfing it all at once. You slide you hot mouth down the entire shaft, taking everything fast, right down to his balls. His hips again lift to meet you fucking mouth. He can't help but to release a sigh of pleasure as I come into the room. By this time my cock is also hard and busting out of my jeans. You withdraw and ask him, "Do you ever think about two women together?" he responds, "With a woman like you I wouldn't need anything more." That is when you lay your fantasy on him. "I would like to see something once."

"Something my husband said he would only show me when the time was right. Something he would only do with a good friend who knew he wasn't gay, but who would understand that it was me that wanted to see it." This would make him very curious and he would say, "What do you want to see?"

You would start by telling him that I wanted to see you with another woman, but you told me that it would only happen after you were able to see me with another guy. You would only give me that show if I first gave you yours. Next you would say, "Hey, if you to would let me see what I want, I'll make you a promise right now." Of coarse he would want to hear your offer, after all he would nearly jump off a bridge to get your mouth back down on his cock. So you start to tell him something like this, " If you were to let my husband join us here instead of just watching, I guarantee you will blow a load equal to none other in your life. I will let you cum where ever you wish, my mouth, my face, my pussy or maybe the show will be so good that I'll let you cum in my ass hole. Sound good?" He would almost cum at the thought of shooting his cream into your face. Wow the ability to shoot it in your tight round ass. Whew, slipping his hard cock into that tight ass, even I would do almost anything you wanted to get in you ass again. You know I love to fuck you there, it's so tight and the way you moan and push back into my cock. I never last long when it's squeezed in there.

He thinks for almost 30 seconds. Turns to you and says, " What will I have to do in this fantasy in order to get my payment? I don't want to put any cock in my mouth." and you would say, "You would have to keep your mouth shut and do as I instruct you and my husband with no argument. And all of this stays here. You obviously cannot tell anyone ever what is done in this house. This way I can get him to do what ever I want to see, and you as well will do what I want to see if you want too shoot your juice today, otherwise you will leave here with the worst case of blue balls in history." Naturally he agrees. The party is on.

You tell me to sit by you to on the couch because the game has just been changed. You remind me about when I had told you my fantasy of you and another woman. Of coarse I remember it and you inform me that I have a good chance of seeing it. "Really what brings that on?" I ask. You tell me, "You will earn that show right now. You and your friend are now my puppets, and I will run this show from here on in. Then you will get your show. But only if you obey everything! Everything!"

" But, NOTHING! Leaves this house!" We both agree that if this was going to happen, nothing could ever leave the house and we both turn into your submissives.

Your first order, remove all our clothing. Next you have us sit side by side. You take his cock and place it in my right hand, telling me to grab it and squeeze nice and firmly. Once I comply, I notice more pre-cum rises to the tip. With my cock pointing straight up to my belly you sit back and start to play with your tits as you think of the next order. You have him grab my cock as I did his. Now the both of us are holding each other's cocks and you notice the drop of his precum turning into a stream slowly running down the side of his cock to my hand. Now I am told to lick it up and kiss you so you too can taste it. As I move my head down to his cock, I can feel it stiffening despite him trying not to get excited with the fear I'll think less of him as a straight man.

He cannot control it, and it starts to stiffen again. I slowly taste it with the tip of my tongue, rolling it around the head to gather it all from the side and from my fingers. He lifts his ass trying to slide his cock further into my mouth, like he did to you. I lift my head off and stretch my neck looking to meet your mouth. You reach over to me and stick out your tongue for me to spit his juice onto it. You take it, roll it around in your mouth a bit then swallow, asking me if I liked it. With out answering you I return to his cock, settling my whole mouth down on it and staying all the way down without moving. You tell him to very slowly start to move his hips up and down, as if he were fucking your mouth. He starts and his breath is immediately heavy and strained. He tells you that he can't move for minute because he is that close to cumming. He doesn't want to cum yet, it feels too good.

You tell me to take my mouth off his cock and that now it is his turn. He hesitates a second, until you remind him about the "promise". He cautiously approaches my cock, which is now dribbling pre-cum galore, and as it twitches around like a fish out of water in anticipation, he manages to slide his mouth down on it. As my cocks pulse chimes once, that pulse carries even more pre-cum up to the top and he needs to swallow. You tell him to wet his finger in his mouth, really make it wet with saliva, the rest it's tip on my ass hole. He makes a wincing face, but does it knowing he will win his prize only if he does it.

With his finger in place he returns his mouth to my cock and you tell him to gently push his finger in my ass. As he works it in my tight virgin hole, he makes it past the ring of tight muscle and then it slips all the way up into me with ease. I almost shoot right then in his mouth, but am able to dissipate the orgasm by letting out a calm moan. By this time you are sliding your two fingers in you bubbling hole, looking at me with eyes that are half open. Your nipples are reaching out, as if they want to grab some of the action. You now say, "69".

Next a little louder, "69, I said I want to see you two sixty-nine, I want you each to suck the other's cock and honey do what he is doing to your ass for him. Let's go I want to cum while watching it!" We sit up and he lies on his back with legs at your end of the couch. I adjust to the position with my head over his cock and you begin to kiss me before I go down on him. You tell me not to forget to wet my fingers before pushing them into his ass hole and with that you open your legs to supply the wetness. I dip my fingers into your soaked pussy and pull it out dripping wet. It travels directly to his pussy as to not lose a drop. His mouth went right for my cock the minute I was in position and his finger returned to my ass hole immediately after that. I was on the edge. You took his cock in your hand and held it for my mouth because one of my hands was busy holding up my body weight and the other was pushing now two finger into his ass.

He started to make a moaning sound and you followed right behind him with yours. His ass was rising more rapidly now and one of his hands was reaching for the back of my head forcing my head down further and faster with each stroke. You started to cum and shiver as you fingers bounced in and out of your glistening pussy hole. I felt his ball tighten and without any warning other than his now sharp and short breaths he began to buck. I too began to force my straining cock further down into his throat as his fingers did there assigned task deep inside my ass.

As his first spurt of cum hit my tonsils you reached forward with your face and pulse my head off his cock wanting to share his spurting cream the second burst hits me in the upper lip and your tongue goes to work on it. The third drop sprays you in the nose and without thinking I hungrily lap it up. With your hand still on his cock pumping it up and down and his body pushing upwards he unloads another few full shots of hot cum out onto our frenzied faces, all to disappear quickly into our struggling mouths. By now I am pumping his wet mouth also. Shooting load after load down his throat as he struggles to keep my plunging cock from bursting his throat wide open. Once we have all spent our steamy loads, we lay there in bliss not believing how good it was to just release everything and fuck male on male with a woman guiding the whole show.

After a few minutes we all sat up wiped ourselves clean and had another beer. Agreeing once more that this could never get out if we were to remain friends and possibly lover again in the future. You promise him that his prize would soon come to him and turn to me saying, "Baby, my girlfriend has already agreed to putting on a show for you. She will be over next week on Wednesday for the fun. Maybe your friend can be here also. Who knows, maybe we'll have a girl/ girl, guy/guy show and join it all together for a finally. What do you guys think?"

My buddy looks at me with a slight smile and says, "Man, I never thought I would act like that with another guys cock I mean. But it wasn't too bad. I busted such a nut. Count me in at the next party, I almost can't wait to get more of your cum dude. And you did one hell of a job on my cock man. I am in, just call me. And as far as your wife is concerned…I'll take another invite as my prize, I love the way you to fought for my cum, I thought I was going to cum for ever."

My cock was hard just thinking about the next time. But next time I want someone's tongue in my ass and maybe one of your toys, while my cock gets sucked slow on long.