All Comments on 'The Old French Guy'

by noblue

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

My dads last words to me work hard, Dennis is a good friend and he is doing me a favor giving you work over the holidays. I was 18 just left school, I was helping do some laboring for him as he was a bricklayer. My first 2 days were hard, I was tired, ached. Dennis was about my dads age about 50, he worked hard, after 5 days he said I was going o.k and he had some commons to lay at a friends place on the weekend while he was away, he said I will show you how to lay them.O.k, we built 2 walls and at the end of the day he said,lets clean up, you can shower here if you want. I did, and Dennis said,use the spa while I shower and then we will go, I hopped into the spa,the warm swirling water causing me to go semi hard, Dennis stepped up, his tanned body hard from the work,his cock swinging free. He hopped in, we talked, got a girlfriend, no not now, broke up, he smiled, cant see why, as he looked at my semi hard cock. His hand grazed my cock, and then gripped it, slowly stroking, it felt good,sit up there, I looked at him, I sat on my towel, he moved over and began stroking my cock again as he knelt in the spa then looked at me and put my cock in his mouth. My girlfriend had done that once but didn't like it when I came but this felt so good, I felt my cock swell and went to pull away but he held me as my cock blasted into his mouth, so good, I didn't want him to stop. He pulled back, wow, you were sure loaded as I slid back into the spa. I felt so relaxed, I stayed hard, his hand again gripped my cock, stroking, I started to move my hips. He stood up, his cock semi hard, hop out, I got out, he wiped himself down, then said lay down on a big wide bench and I did he sucked my cock again then with some oil on his hand began stroking me, then with my cock standing straight up, he said don't say anything, let me do this and he straddled me and holding my cock pushed back and down and I felt my cock sliding into the tightest hot hole, a pained look on his face as he sat all the way down. He then started to move, I watched as his face had a look of joy, I heard him say, oh yes and his cock shot cum onto my stomach and chest, I thrust up, yes do it, so as he moved down I thrust up the rest of my cum shooting into him as I felt him squeeze my cock with his muscles. He just leaned forward and lay there, my cock in him until it shrank and we moved back to the spa and then dressed and went home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gay Mature Can Be Big Turn On

A great story that throws up a surprise. A youth getting turned on to a mature gay. It

breaks the stereotype of just teens and twinks taking to gay sex. Youth courting Mature gay is novel and new that comes as breathe of fresh air. Variety is the spice of life and this story is an example. Author manages to build up the tempo from a light brush to a thorough blow-job that ends in ass-fuck. There is romance in the sex encounter. rchand969@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this story

This story always make me hard. Love how he let himself get seduced by the old gay man. Wish l was this brave when l was 18

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love daddies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous