The Old King and the New Bride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is awesome.

The closer we get to the bedroom, the dryer we get, until there's not a drop left by the time we exit the bathroom. Lucifer makes a B-line for the bed, and I follow after him eagerly. I may not get to stay naked with him, but my peep-show dress with be more than enough to make me feel desirable.

He pulls my dress off the bed and turns to me, holding the lacings open so I can step in. I place my hand on his shoulder for balance as I slip into the fabric, grateful that he's so patient with my human clumsiness. I help pull the dress up, holding it in place while he laces me into the fabric.

He sweeps my hair away from my face, letting it cascade down my back. "I've always liked it down. Makes you look less rigid and icy."

I scoff. "Icy and rigid my ass. I'm the sweetest, kindest thing you've ever met." He steps up behind me, looping on hand around my waist and the other cupping my chin. "And with a mouth to match," he whispers.

I giggle. "You're welcome."

We're interrupted yet again. "Sire!"
God damn. Go away already.

Lucifer growls behind me. "Yes, we're coming!"

He steps away slowly, his hands lingering on my waist for an instant. We're both very annoyed, but there's nothing we can do mow. My coronation starts in just a few minutes, so we need to haul ass to get me there on time.

Lucifer's icy hand grabs mine, gently pulling me towards the door. "Come on, your majesty," he winks. "Let's get you crowned."

"After you, your highness." I smile back.

I follow eagerly, holding onto his hand for dear life as we race out the door and towards my new beginning. Or my doom.

We race down the now empty hall, with Lucifer practically dragging me down the corridor. It might be easier for me to just let my feet slip and have him haul me the rest of the way, but my legs won't listen and I try to keep pace with him. We zip past the numerous door that line the hall. The doors of the foyer open just in time to let us in before slamming shut. Skidding to the right, we bolt through another set of doors and down yet another cavernous hall. We're moving so fast I'm surprised there isn't a line of fire behind us.

Near the end of the new hallway Lucifer starts to slow down, going from an Olympic sprint to a steady jog. I can keep up with him easily now, and I race beside him and match his pace.

He smiles sat me. "Ready?"

I swallow. "I guess."

He smiles wider. "You'll do fine."

The hallway dead-ends into a marble wall. On either side of us in another hallway, slimmer and darker than the ones we've just raced through. Lucifer slows his pace again to a leisurely walk and steers me into the left hall.

It's nearly pitch black in this hall; no sun-lit windows or welcoming guards to show us the way. The only light comes from the soft flicker of the sconces embedded into the marble. The lights make our shadows dance and sway as we walk, making it seem as if they don't really belong to us. At the end of the hall I can see a hulking guard demons standing beside another carved wooden door, but I can't make out the design. Beyond it, I can hear the growing chants of demons and damned souls as they await their new queen.

We stop just outside the enormous door. The chanting is as clear as crystal now: they want us, they want Lucifer, they want to see me. My heart is pounding so hard my ribs start to crack. My lungs have stopped working, and I have to shake myself to restart my breathing before I pass out. I've never been this nervous. True, I'm a teenage human girl about to be presented as the new queen of Hell to hoards of demons, but I've never felt this truly terrified in my life.

I can do this. I can do this. I can-

"You okay?"

I jump at the sound of Lucifer's voice. "Not really."

He smiles at me and brushes a stray strand of hair from my face. "You'll be just fine. Follow my lead and you'll get out of here in one royal piece."

I nod shakily and stare at the door. My fate – queen of the underworld and wife to Lucifer - lies just beyond that hulking mass of wood. At this moment, it feels more like a guillotine than a door.

He smiles at me one last time, and then turns to the guard and nods. The guard nods back and turns, grasping the handle of the door. He pulls it open, revealing a red velvet curtain behind it that blocks us from view. Trust my husband to spare no expense on theatrics.

Lucifer turns back to me and cups my face in his hands. "I go first. Taros here will motion when it's your turn."

I nod. "I'm nervous."

He nods back. "Good. I'd be terrified if you weren't."

He spins on his heels and strides through to door, pushing the velvet curtain aside and stepping through. There's a roar of cheers and screams as demons and damned souls praise and condemn their king. Lucifer starts to speak, his rich voice drowning out the roars of the crowd.

I can't hear what he's saying. My heartbeat is thundering in my ears, drowning out all sound. My breathing is faltering again, and I turn away from the door to collect my self. I do my best to take calm, even breaths, to slow my thinking and ease my twisting stomach. Slowly, my body acclimates to the shouting crowd and the idea of standing in front of demons. This really shouldn't be that hard or frightening. I've already held my ground with Bradfield, haven't I?

That bastard was more terrifying than mom on a panic bender. If I can handle him, I can handle this.

I feel a soft tap on my shoulder. I turn to see taros staring at me expectantly. He steps back and motions toward the door, bowing his head respectfully. I nod and curtsey in response, the n turn and take tentative steps toward the curtain. I pause just before it, listening to my husband speak to the crowd and taking a few last calming breaths.

"I am ecstatic, elated actually, to introduce our new queen!" he roars to the crowd.

They cheer back at him, announcing their excitement.

"On your knees, worthless maggots, and hail your new queen!"

Taros gives me a gentle shove. I straighten my spine, square my shoulders and pause the edge of the curtain aside. I stride through the velvet shield, entering a world of celebration, wonder and pain.

I step onto an enormous white granite balcony, almost five feet wide and fifty feet long. The banister has numerous posts of marble carved into the shapes of various demons and succubae. To my right, Lucifer stands at the edge of the balcony, grinning g at me broadly and holding out his hand. I smile back and step forward, taking his hand as he leads me to face the waiting crowd.

Below me is the infamous Fire Pits, an endless desert of liquid fire rivers and screaming souls. A swarm of demons and succubae kneel on the banks of the rivers, staring up at me expectantly. They're seated accordingly, with the highest ranking demons and fallen archangels knelling closest to us. Behind them, the princes of Hell's many torture circles, followed by their children and the lower ranking demons. Kara and her lovers are in the fourth row, grinning up at me with true honest joy. Claire and her demons are in the row behind them, all giving me the same elated expression.

I smile back, relieved to see a few people I know here. I feel slightly less alone.

I pause suddenly, peering out into the crowd. Within the row of human servants, hiding amongst the virile beauties and lithe young men, is my mother. Dressed in rags and chained to iron hoops in the ground, she's taken one hell of a fall from her previous position as a member of royalty. On her arm, I see a brad emblazoned into her flesh, a twisting, swirling mark of black and gold that denotes a servant of Lucifer himself.

I almost giggle at the irony. Two days ago, she marked her status as part of English royalty. Now, she kneels amongst other damned souls, doomed to serve the royals who live here. Man, karma's a bitch.

Lucifer turns to me, tapping my shoulder so I snap back to reality. I turn and face him, nearly getting lost in his infectious smile and bright eyes. He's so excited he's almost giddy. I'm certain that he'd be bouncing right now if it weren't for the formality of the occasion. I don't think I've ever seen anyone this happy, but with Lucifer especially, it's a wonderful sight.

"Michelle Harlowe," he grabs my hand a lifts it, pressing his palm to mine, "You now take on the role of the Hellion queen."

I nod. "Yes."

His brows rise an inch. "You're prepared to take on such a demanding, arduous task? Many human souls have passed through these gates, all thinking they could best me. All have failed. You think you can master such a role?"

I square my shoulders. "I can handle it."

"You have one last chance to turn away and renounce your duty here. Will you take that chance?"

I shake my head. "No. I will take my place as queen and rule as I see fit."

His grin has nearly split his face in half. "And so you shall."

He turns away again, leaving me standing completely still and staring blankly at him. He faces me again, holding a beautiful crown in his hands. It's made of solid black iron that twists and winds around itself to form the base. Pure gold leaf and multicolored jewels cover every inch of the black band, giving it some since of royal worth. Thirteen razor-sharp twisting spires rise from the knotted band, each nearly five inches in height and topped with a glittering black jewel.

Damn. Princess Kate, eat your heart out.

"Michelle Harlowe, I now crown you as the Hellion queen."

He lifts the crown and places it gently on top of my head. It's surprisingly heavy, but nothing I can't handle. I straighten my spine and smile at him, solidifying my choice.

He grins back and turns to the crowd. "On your feet, worthless pieces of shit! Show some respect you your queen!"

The mass of demons shifts as they stand, each inclining their head s in respect to their master and new queen. The succubae follow their lead, inclining their heads regally. I can see Leyna seething below me, her bright yellow eyes locked on mine. She looks like she's about to explode from rage, and I do my best to suppress my smile. Between me being Lucifer's female preference, my boobs and now my crown, I've beaten Layne three different ways and solidified myself as a worthy adversary.

Human? Yes. Queen? Fuck yeah.

Lucifer grabs my hand and lifts it high, turning me so we can watch as our admirers cheer us on. Once again, I'm sure most of the applause is forced. Their lives are probably at stake here. If they don't perform well, Lucifer might have them tossed into the rivers. I smile at them, silently promising that I will try to treat them with as much respect and kindness as they deserve.

With one final cheer from the crowd, Lucifer takes my hand and gently pulls me through the curtain and out the door. Taros closes the door behind us, and we fly down the darkened hallway again. Lucifer's dragging me down the hall again, bursting through on room after another and practically leaving a trail of smoke behind us.

"What's the rush?" I call out. I don't understand. I'm queen. Why is he so hurried?

He smiles at me over his shoulder. "You may have been crowned as queen, but we still have to solidify your status!"

I stare at him, confused. "Solidify my stat-"

My heart nearly skips a beat. I know that devilish grin. We're going back to bed for round...God, what round of sex are we on? Twenty? I don't care at the moment. All I care about is that we're heading back for another session of ravenous, animalistic sex.

I nearly burst out laughing and regain control of my feet. Lucifer's been running at an easy, steady pace, but the mention of sex has made my body become very impatient. Shifting gears from "Just been crowned" to "Time for bed", I kick on my afterburners and race ahead of him, grabbing his hand so he doesn't lose grip. As I burst forward, I catch a glimpse of him staring at me in shock.

I shoot forward, now almost dragging him behind me. "You promised me sex. Let's go!"

Musical laughter fills the hallway. "Michelle, have a little patience."

I shake my head. "Not for this! Let's go, you pussy tease! You're making my hormones pissed."

I hear his laughter again before I feel his hands on my skin. Swiftly and smoothly, he manages to slide his hands around me and lift my body off the ground, cradling me in his arms as he takes off down the hallway. I burst out laughing and loop my arms around his neck, kicking my feet up and lying in his arms as a flurry of dust is kicked up in our wake.

The door to our bedroom swings open milliseconds before we rush in, slamming shut in the same amount of time. Lucifer sets me down on the floor and quickly steps forward, throwing me off balance and forcing me to stumble backwards into the cool marble wall. He steps up and braces his hands against the wall, pinning me in place and preventing me from escaping.

As if I'd actually want to leave. I'm on fire now, my hormones raging deep inside my gut. I want him. No, I need him. My body has been craving this since our bath; the small flickers of flame buried themselves deep inside my head, just waiting to be reborn. They got their wish. My breathing heavy, I launch myself at him and wrap my arms around his shoulders, holding myself in place as his arms slip around me and we start another session of eating each other's faces off.

It's strange, but I honestly love being kissed like this. It's wild and passionate and unrestrained, like neither of us care about the world around us. A stampede of demonic elephants could charge through our room and we'd never notice.

Icy fingers starts to undo the laces at my back, pulling the velvet threads apart and letting me breathe. I answer back by skimming my hands down the taught lines of his back to the edge of his jeans. I slip my fingers inside the bad, tracing them around to the front and slowly begin to undo his pants.

I fold the edges of his fly over and slip my hands beneath the soft denim of his pants. My fingers glide over the sharp lines of his muscled abdomen. In a moment of pure lust-fueled courage, I slip my fingers lower, following his treasure trail as far as I can go until my fingers are stopped by his tight jeans. Lucifer moans into my mouth and bucks his hips against me. I stifle a laugh and kiss him harder. Knowing I can turn him on like this is one hell of an ego boost.

Finally, his fingers undo the last of my dress laces. His hands slide to my shoulders and push the fabric away from my skin. It pools on the floor as Lucifer picks me up and carries me over to our bed. I cling to his shoulders, hooking my legs over his lean hips. Through it all, our kiss never breaks. It slows, but our lips never separate and our breaths start to coalesce as one. I inhale as he exhales, as if the two of us have become one person in two bodies.

The cool sheets caress my back as he leans forward to lay me down. He pulls his hands away from me just long enough to slide his pants over his hips. His hands return soon enough, stroking and exploring every inch of me. I mirror him, running my palms over the lean muscles in his back.

In some rational part of my mind, it feels strange to be kissing and touching this dark, broken fallen angel so passionately. But my irrational heart and body want nothing more. I feel so comfortable lying beneath him, his enormous weight above me, his hands all over me. I feel like more than just his queen or wife. I feel linked, as if by fate we were draw together and connected like this. It's how my heart feels. And it feels good.

Shit...I love him.

It's a blast of dynamite to my once unlovable ego. What was so strong and impassive has melted away and freed the warmth and passion hidden within. I do love him, and he's mine to love all I want. This cold, dark, hollow creature is mine to hold and love and cherish. And I will. I swear I will. I'll treat him like the king he is. Like the ruler his is. Like the lover he is.

He shifts forward an inch, rubbing his stiff erection against my thing. I smile against his lips and arch my hips, signaling that I have no issues with whatever he wants. He smiles against my mouth, and angles his hips against mine, his cock pressing against my sex. My fingers dig into his skin, and I can barely hold back my excitement. Finally! After all those interruptions in the bath, I need him to relieve me of all this pent-up energy.

He doesn't disappoint. He takes aim and drives in harder then ever before. It's wonderful, a burst of fire that flies through my veins and melts my bones. My heart is racing and my body rejoicing. I imagine him driving into me like a wildman and sending me high out of Earth's orbit.

He doesn't go berserk. Instead, he pulls back slowly, leaving me slightly confused and starving for attention. He gives another brutal thrust into me, and more delicious fire flows into my veins. Again he pulls away slowly, forcing me to feel every inch of his cock as it drags against the walls of my pussy. It feels beyond incredible, and I shiver beneath him.

His slow game is torturous and wonderful at once. It's steady and even, without any hurried franticness or unnecessarily quick finishes. It's the epitome of slow and steady, and it's all I've ever wanted. If I could choose one way to send the rest of my life, this would be it.

Somehow, I manage to retain most of my thinking mend. I decided that while his new sex trick is wonderful, I feel distant from him. Gently, I pull at his shoulders, trying to coax him down to me. He comes easily, his arms collapsing under him as his body settles against mine. He's icy cold, solid as a rock and heavy, but nothing I would ever sacrifice. I can still breathe easily against him, and the feel of his chilled skin against my own is heavenly.

Cautiously, I pull my mouth away from his, tilting my head back and gasping for air. My arms encircle his back as he grinds against me. I accidentally dig my fingers in too far and he bucks hard against me, making me lose my breath for a moment. It feels so good I contemplate doing it again. No, his steady, knowing pace feels much better in the long run. I run my fingers over where I clawed him, soothing his cool skin. He responds my nipping my neck and drawing a soft groan from my throat.

Despite his slowness, my body responds quickly. There's already a bonfire burning in my belly, and it's just a matter of time before it explodes. I close my eyes and hold on, biting my lip as more bursts of fire explode inside me. Honestly, I feel like I should be getting arrested. Pleasure like this should be illegal.

My body erupts before I'm ready, but it's not disappointing. It's a slow burn, coursing through my veins one inch at a time. I bit down on my lip as the fuse burns, then disintegrates. There's no wild screams, no reckless clawing at skin. My body tightens around him as I gasp silently feeling a rush of power and life flow through me, rendering me speechless for an instant. It's beyond beautiful, and I want to lie back and roll around in this feeling forever.

Above me, Lucifer tenses. He's hushed as well, only letting out a soft groan as he climaxes. I feel the gallons of his seed flow into me, filling me to the brim and solidifying our bond. King and queen, master and mistress, we're bound together in this endless circle of damned souls and dark demons. Just us, and no one else.

He collapses on top of me, his breathing slow but strained. I giggle softly and run my hands over his back, soothing his chilled skin and thanking him for such a wonderful gift. His hands slide under my back and hold me flush against him.

"That was good. Different, but good." I whisper.

He laughs against my neck. "I'm glad you approve."