The Old King and the New Bride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nuzzle his soft hair. "Always."

"Michelle."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you."

I giggle again. "Don't you worry your pretty little head. I'll be right here whenever you need me."

His arms tighten around me. "Promise me you won't leave."

I scoff. "Like I have a choice?"

He laughs again. "Touché."

He sighs and unwinds his arms from my waist, pushing himself up away from me. I stare up at him and smile softly, unbelievably glad that I get to call him mine. Angelina can keep Brad for all I care. I have my own dark angel to sleep with.

Smiling down at me, Lucifer rolls over and slides off the bed, standing up and making his way back over to armoire. I push myself up onto my elbows, silently admiring his ass as he walks.

He'd look fantastic on a runway.

He flings open the doors, rummaging through the racks of clothing once more. I wonder what he could possibly be looking for. Another sexy dress, maybe? Or a tantalizing corset? My mind spins with wicked possibilities, and I can hardly wait to see what he picks.

"Ah! Here we are!"

He straightens and kicks the doors closed as he turns back to me. He carries an elaborately carved black oak box in his hands. Black and red jewels are imbedded in the deep cuts of the box, and a small silver latch keeps whatever is inside from flying out.

What's this?

He takes a seat next to me, setting the box down on the bed between us. I watch him carefully, slightly concerned yet fascinated as to what this box is for. He grins and reaches forward, undoing the latch and lifting the lid.

Inside, rows and rows of tiny metal rings and studs cover a rich black satin lining. Gold, silver, platinum, even steel hoops are artfully separated according to color, size ad design. Some of the studs are solid metal. Others have small jewels attached to them by chains. Still others have a small gemstone at the very tip. They're all beautiful, but so confusing.

"What's all this?" I look up at him with questioning eyes.

There's a dark smile on his lips, and his eyes are full of mischief and malice. His evil smile never falters for an instant, a detail that suddenly makes me nervous. I pull back an inch, not frightened that he'll hurt me but of what might be going on in that twisted, damaged head of his. This is, after all, Lucifer. He could do anything.

"Now then, my queen," his grin almost splits his face in two. "About those nipple rings..."

* * *

And that's chapter 2. It's long, but there are a lot of ideas going through my mind and I need someone to dump them on. Congratulations, I've picked you. I hope you like them.

Disclaimer: I am a current college student, which means I must deal with an endless supply of exams, papers and lectures for the next few months. I apologize if I take a long time to type out some chapters, but I promise I'm doing the best I can. Have patience, children. Chapter 3 will be out as soon as I can type it.