The One That Got Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers

"Good! So what's for dinner?"

"Taco salad. And yes, I bought bean dip. And whole grain chips."

Leoni clapped. "Ooooh, goody! I can have my nachos and eat them, too!"

I chuckled. "Yeah."

Leoni moved behind me as I returned to cooking. I sighed in release as I felt her soft hands rubbing my back.

"My goodness, somebody's got tight muscles."

"Long day," I grunted. "Hell, a long week."

"Well, seeing as how neither of has any errands to do in the morning - do we?"

I let loose another chuckle. "No."

"As I was saying. Seeing as how neither of us has any errands to do in the morning, how about we relax after dinner with a bottle of wine and a long massage?"

"Sounds good. I have some of that lotion."

"Cool. And I brought a bottle of wine."

I grinned. "Guess we're all set then, huh?"

She giggled. "Yes, we are."

A couple of hours later, I pushed the ottomans against my couch, in order to make an improvised massage table.

The curtains were drawn. The TV was off. The lights were low. The music, playing from my computer, was soft, just loud enough to be background noise. I was lying across the ottomans, on my tummy, wearing just my jeans.

Leoni was straddling me. She had stripped down to a white lace push-up bra and matching boy-short panties. Hair down for once. I could feel her hips on top of mine, and her hands on my back. Her soothing touch started at the small of my back, smoothly slid over my back, up my neck and through my hair. Her hands were turning me into putty. I was becoming Mr. Wet Noodle.

I was prepared to let her do that all night long.

Suddenly her breasts were pressing against my back. Her voice whispered in my ear. "I hope nobody's fallen asleep down there."

Despite myself, I jumped. "Nope."

Her lips retreated. Her hands resumed their movements. "You're awfully quiet."

"Sorry. Just thinking."

"I thought I told you about doing that."

"Yeah."

Leoni laughed while her hands rubbed my back. "A penny for your thoughts?"

"Well. I was pretty much resigned to the fact you were gone. And now you're back. In my house. In my life. Please don't leave."

Her lips were once again next to my ear. "I'm not leaving you. Do you hear me, Matthew? I'm not going anywhere."

"I hear you."

"Good."

"And now I think it's your turn to be massaged."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really."

Leoni climbed off me and let me up. I took her hand and led her up the stairs to the master bedroom. She looked at me and said, "I'm not sure this is such a good idea, not with that look on your face."

All innocence, I said, "There's a look?"

Laughing, she squeezed my hand. "Yes! That same look you had on your face that night when you brought home all those toys."

"Actually, I, uh, did get you a couple of new surprises."

"Uh-oh. I'm not sure if I want to see these surprises."

I squeezed her hand firmly. "Would you just come with me?"

"Oh, honey!" She let me guide her into the master bedroom and once there, into the master bathroom. "Okay, the suspense is killing me. What's the big surprise?"

"Well, you said you've always wanted to be rubbed down in baby oil after a shower." I picked up a bottle of baby oil from the counter, held it in her view and shook it. "So I thought we'd try it."

Leoni gave me a big hug. "Ooooh, honey!" Then she turned around and reached into the shower and started the water. "You are a devil, Matthew. A devil! And I love you for it."

I gave an aw-shucks grin. "Nah, you're just saying that."

Leoni stood up on tip toes, put her hands on my face and said, "Help me get undressed."

So I did. First off I hooked my thumbs through the straps of her bra and slipped them down around her arms. I watched the fine hairs on her skin stand up, watched her breasts get higher and fuller, watched her cute little nipples get erect.

"Honey?" She snapped her fingers. "Matthew?"

I snapped back to reality. "Oh! Uhm, yeah. I'm here."

Leoni beamed sweetly at me. "My panties are still on."

"Oh. Yeah. Right."

Her hand brushed my face as lightly as a feather. Her fingers rested lightly on my lips. "Don't rush. There's no hurry."

I got down on my knees and looked up at her as she put her hands on my shoulders. Attending to my task, I pulled her panties down off her hips, where I discovered what was under them - just her and that completely shaven, incredibly tasty pussy of hers. I kept pulling the panties down her thighs, past her knees, down her calves and past her ankles.

Once again, Leoni put her soft hands on my face and angled my chin up slightly so I could look at her face, that beautiful face. Without a word, I stood up and she took off my jeans and boxers. And then we stepped into the shower together.

Using a combination of soap, shampoo, sponges and bare hands, we thoroughly explored each other's body, more thoroughly than I ever thought possible, with a few light kisses here and there.

I did the exploring first. Leoni's body was my territory. But I wasn't discovering new territory so much as rediscovering familiar territory. And I remembered every sweet curve.

I got down on my knees to begin the journey.

My hands traveled along the contours of her toned legs first, starting at her butt cheeks, traveling down her right thigh, lingering at her knee and knee-pit, massaging the kinks out of her calf muscles.

Her every ooooh! and aahhhh! and mmmmm was music to my ears.

I stood up and lathered up her hips and back next. Then I lifted first her right arm and then her left, lathering her up from fingers to shoulders, and then her tummy and breasts and finally her bare pussy. She exhaled quietly but didn't moan.

Still standing behind her, I reached around her waist and cupped her breasts, feeling her nipples harden.

Leoni pressed herself against me, arching her back. "You naughty boy. Let's finish before we use up all the hot water."

Grinning, I reached for the shampoo, squeezed some out and massaged her head and worked her hair. Then I took the hand held shower spray, rinsed off all the suds and returned it to the cradle.

Leoni took the sponge from me, beaming. "Your turn, honey."

I willingly turned my back to her. I soon felt her light touch, as Leoni ran her hands up and down my back. Hands so soft. Touch so light and tender. I didn't want anyone else's hands but hers touching me. First the sponge and then her hands touched and explored every inch of my body. This time, noises came out. Masculine grunts and groans.

Her giggles answered my noises.

Then I groaned again as I felt the stream of warm water on my back, massaging my muscles and rinsing off the soap suds.

"Turn around for me, honey." She grinned. "Wow. Someone's been working out."

I chuckled. "Yeah. What can I say. The health club idea was a good one."

She laughed as she kept lathering me up. "If I haven't said so before, I'm really glad to be back in your life."

"Really? I couldn't have guessed."

She lightly sprayed a quick spritz of water in my face. "Be nice, Matthew."

I watched in silence as Leoni scrubbed down my chest, worked her way down my tummy, and my sides. Then she scrubbed my arms and shoulders, and finally began straying close to that area below my belly button, namely my crotch.

Staring at the ceiling, I willed my dick not to get hard. But it had its own agenda, regardless of what my conscious mind thought. It stood at attention.

She giggled. "My goodness, somebody's dick is getting hard."

"Yep."

She finished lathering up my legs and feet. Then there was a stream of warm water washing all the suds off. I grunted at the sudden sensation of the water on my crotch. A few seconds later, the water shut off and Leoni pushed open the smoked-glass shower door.

We both stepped out. Leoni towel-dried my hair, although she had to stretch a little to do so. "There. All better now."

I smiled. "Thanks. Ready for your massage now?"

"Hmmm. I think so."

I grabbed a towel and tied it around my waist. Then Leoni grabbed another towel and tied it around her bust. Finally, I took her hand, grabbed the bottle of baby oil and led her back into the bedroom.

Spreading a large, dry towel on the bed, I had her lie down on her tummy. Then a sly grin appeared on my face. "You want the blindfold on?"

"Oooohh! Yeah."

The grin stayed in place on my face as I quickly went to my dresser, pulled open a drawer and located it. Then I climbed back in bed, straddled her and slipped the blindfold over her eyes. I snapped open the bottle of baby oil, dribbled a little across her back and began sliding my hands across.

Leoni's moans were music to my ears. I worked my way down her back, past the small of her back, all over her booty and all the way back up to her neck, enjoying every inch. Just as I was about to have her roll over, she said, "What was the other surprise?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

"Well, what is it?"

"You remember that catalog you showed me? The one about the specially shaped cushions and pillows that put you in the perfect position?"

"Oh, honey, how could I forget? Don't tell me you bought one!"

"Actually, I bought two to use together. The ramp and the wedge."

"Oh, honey! Just don't forget to use lube."

"I wouldn't dream of it."

Leoni returned my grin with one of her own. Then she re-covered her eyes with the blind fold. And waited.

It took me a second, but I relocated the wrist cuffs and the feather in my dresser and went to work. Five minutes later, Leoni was willing to let me do whatever I wanted to her.

I eased up behind her, lightly held her arms and spoke in her ear. "Tell Daddy. Are you ready to fuck?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy! Please, fuck the shit out of me!"

Well, with a request like that, how could I refuse? I unhooked the wrist-cuffs for safety's sake. Then I got the specially-shaped cushions and placed them on the bed.

Then I got behind her and said, "What position would you like first?"

"From the back! Fuck me from the back!"

I knew she was going to say that. "The cushions are right in front of you. Just move forward a little bit."

With a little coaxing, Leoni climbed on the cushions and was soon in the perfect position. I snapped open the bottle of lube and slathered some on, even though I knew that her pussy must have been ready to go. Then I stationed myself right behind her.

I got the head of my dick inside her pussy lips. Then I held her waist and pushed forward. The whole thing slipped inside her pussy with absolutely no resistance at all.

Leoni cried out loud. "Ahhhhh! Yes! Oh my God!"

"That was just the first stroke. Ready for more?"

"Yes, Daddy, do it to me! Fuck me real good!"

Any feeling of awkwardness or clumsiness vanished with the next thrust.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh, honey! Fuck me!! Fuck the fucking shit out of me with that big fucking dick! Yeahhhhuuhhhhh! Ahhh! Ahhhhuuuhhh!"

I couldn't believe the filth that was coming out of this woman's mouth! I had heard her talk like this before and I knew she had no reservations about talking dirty, but she surprised me. It was a good thing I was renting a house and not an apartment. The neighbors would have been calling, wondering what the hell all the noise was.

I kept moving my hips forward and backward, thrusting my dick deep inside her pussy.

I was prepared to fuck Leoni in at least three different positions tonight if that's what it took to satisfy her. But it looked like just this one would do for tonight, if the noises she was making was any indication.

"Oh, God! Going to cum, honey! I'm going to cum! Fuck me! Make me cum! Ahhh! Ahh! Ahhhhhuuuuhhhhhhh!"

A chain reaction of multiple orgasms followed. With each orgasm, she sank her nails deep into the velour fabric of the cushions. I was glad for a second that it wasn't me she was holding on to. Then I looked down and saw she was again spraying fluid out of her pussy!

After a few seconds, the chain-reaction multiple orgasms had passed. I took my dick out of her pussy. Then I picked her up and held her. She was like a rag doll in my arms. I slipped my arms more securely around her waist and held her to me. Then I uncovered her eyes.

She gave me a look of utmost satisfaction and a series of deep tongue kisses. We kissed for hours. Or pretty close.

Leoni pulled back. "Oh, honey!"

"Was I good?"

"Oh, God, honey, you were wonderful!"

I chuckled. "Guess we'd better get rid of the dildo."

Her kisses softened. "I'd offer to do something to you, but right now, I don't think I have the energy."

I kissed her, fighting the chuckles and guffaws that were just itching to burst out of me. Instead I pushed the cushions off the bed, took the blindfold completely off and lowered her gently down onto soft, cool sheets.

Unless I was very much mistaken, I think she was one satisfied lady. Seconds later she was blissfully asleep, her breathing deep and regular. A childlike peace and innocence settled over her face.

I changed into a different pair of boxers, then turned out the lights and climbed into bed with her.

It seemed like I'd just fallen asleep, but I was waking up. Blinded by the bright morning sunshine, I covered my eyes with my right arm.

Then I realized what had woken me, the sweet sensations of the most perfect blow job I'd ever had. Slow motions, soft pressure, a delightfully sensuous form of torture.

My cock was at that moment plunging back into warmth and moisture. The warmth and moisture tightened around my cock and slowly but smoothly rose up the shaft to the head of my cock. Then dove back down again.

I lifted my head off the pillow and saw Leoni was in between my legs, her tousled brunette hair moving up and down.

Letting my head fall back down, I said, "Okay, I'm awake now."

The pressure on my cock eased. Leoni's soft body eased out from between my legs as she crawled back up. Then her face was close to mine and those beautiful supermodel lips of hers were pressed against mine.

Her fingers were on my chest as she pulled back and snuggled up against me. "Good morning, honey."

"Guess you got your energy back."

Soft giggles. "Yeah, I sure did. Actually, I've only been awake a few minutes."

"Glad you slept well."

"Oh, believe me, I did. Very well."

"I was worried that I'd hurt you."

"Oh, no. No, no. I wish there was something just as satisfying I could do to you."

I brushed a stray strand of brunette hair off her forehead. "You could wear that silver dress sometime."

She smiled. Then her lips were touching mine and all was right with the world. Oh so right.

"Are you hungry? Do you want something for breakfast?"

"How about if we finish that blow job first? You worked so hard to satisfy me last night. I feel like I should return the favor."

"Sounds good."

Leoni slipped between my legs and took my cock in her mouth once more. I groaned as she resumed that sensuous torture. She moved leisurely, equal parts warmth and moisture with equal parts of pressure. To see those supermodel lips wrapped around my dick was the icing on the cake.

It took several minutes, several wonderful tortuous minutes, as the tightness grew. Finally I couldn't hold it in any more. I groaned and came in her mouth.

Her face beaming, she crawled back up. "Doesn't that feel better?"

Grinning, I nodded. "Yeah. Definitely."

"Let's go get that breakfast you mentioned."

JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers
12