The Opening Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Baby," he finally moaned, his body sweating profusely from their heat, his grip on her so tight she could hardly breath. Jayne wrapped her arms around him tightly as he felt his cum begin to stir and surge up from his balls. "I'm gonna cum," he growled.

"Cum in me, Baby," she whispered in his ear, grinding her body against him. "I want to feel your hot cum inside me."

Jon felt the liquid heat surge up through his body, and they both felt him shoot it deep inside her. Again and again he pumped himself into her, filling her with his hot seed. Even after her snug pussy had milked him dry, he continued to move back and forth in her, his body quaking and shaking, his voice growling low and deep as the built up tensions were released. He held onto her tightly, his face buried in the blanket of her hair on the covers, his body tingling from the pleasure he felt. It seemed that everything they tried had instinctively pleased the other, pleased them both so well that they lay together on the bed, in each other's arms, sweaty, spent, and out of breath.

"Damn!" he said. "Damn! I've had some good first times, but this was incredible!"

"Was it, Baby?" she asked, knowing full well the answer.

"The best. The very best," he said, rolling over onto his side and taking her with him, his softening cock still inside her.

"Well, I'm sure that you've had better," she said with a nervous little smile.

"Nope," he said. "None better ... ever."

"Oh, Baby," she said and hugged him tightly, kissing him fully and deeply on the lips.

When he finally slipped out of her, Jon rolled over onto his back and she lay on top of him, her head on his chest listening to his strong heartbeat, her leg brought up over his belly, his arms wrapped warmly around her.

"So you'll be in New York in a couple of weeks?" Jon asked, finally breaking their long silence.

"Yes," she answered. "We go into rehearsals for six weeks and the show opens on the road in Detroit then Chicago."

"Can I call on you somewhere along the way?"

"Of course," she said sweetly. "You'd better!"

"And by the way," Jon said softly, "My name is really just Jon, no 'h'."

"But you signed your name as Jonathon and the cover of your books says Jonathon."

"That was just my publisher's idea to add the extra syllables. Thought it sounded more worldly or some such."

"Which do you prefer, Baby?" Jayne asked.

"You?" Jon smiled. "You can call me anything."

"Mmm," she hummed, her hand sneaking down over his belly to curl her fingers around his cock, feeling it begin to stiffen at the mere touch of her hand. "I've got a couple of things in mind already."

They lay together for an hour or more, exchanging little kisses, warm touches, and sweet compliments. After making long slow early morning love but before parting, they had exchanged phone numbers and email addresses and spent some time sitting together in the bright morning sun on the balcony, sipping their morning tea while looking out onto the beaches. They held close in each other's arms before leaving the room, looking into the eyes of the other, trying to memorize what neither was certain might be seen again. There were no tears or trembling lower lips, at least none that showed while in each other's company.

Jon continued with his book tour and Jayne flew to New York to do her show. Although he had gone to visit her on the road, his schedule and hers never seemed to allow them enough time to be together, really together. It was several months and a hundred phone calls and countless letters later that they were finally able to meet again. And for this weekend in Toronto, their sweetest dreams seemed to be coming true, and they held each other close and intimately in their posh suite at the Fairmont Royal York.

"Well, I hope you plan on putting that big old thing to use sometime tonight," Jayne giggled as her mound rubbed up against the growing lump in Jon's crotch.

"I do, Baby," he said bringing his lips to hers again. "You'd better believe I do." With a simple grinding of the hips, she pressed herself firmly against him. He knew that they were already at a very tempting threshold that, should they pass through now, would mean the six o'clock dinner reservation and the tickets for The Lion King would go to waste. "But first things first."

"You know, Honey," she said, slipping her leg back down to the floor. "There is a part of you that is simply too practical. And I am intent upon working on that."

Jayne grinned at him as they slowly slipped from each other's arms. It was almost as if they didn't want their hands to leave the other, but Jon did have to unpack and shower while she had to dress. So as they parted, he took up his bag and opened it while she took a seat at the dressing table. As Jon set to emptying his suitcase into the empty drawers, Jayne set to fixing up her hair. He loved watching her draw the brush through her long blonde hair, the fingers of her free hand combing their way through as well. Very carefully, she combed it and arranged it and rolled it up behind her head, pinning it into place with a lovely sparkling comb. He could see the satisfied smile on her face in the reflection in the mirror and knew that she was watching him as well.

Jon pulled out his dark suit and looked it over, noting that the creases were still sharp. He hung it up in the closet, his eyes on Jayne the entire time as she reached down and pulled her sheer lace gown up and off over her head. Jon marveled at the lovely shape of her figure, the narrow spread of her shoulders, the subtle narrowing of her waist, the gentle flair of her hips, and the firm curves of her ass pressing into the cushion beneath her. He watched as she took a bottle of lotion and began to spread it over her body, her neck and shoulders, her breasts and tummy, and then pushing back from the table, her legs. One at a time she lifted them and massaged the lotion into her long legs, her finely sculpted dancer's legs. She had the clearest creamiest skin he had ever seen, and watching her massage the lotion into it was a definite turn-on.

Jon sat for a few moments on the bed and continued to watch as next came the powder and perfume, and the light touches of makeup around her sparkling brown eyes, on her rounded cheeks and perfect lips. He felt his body respond as Jayne rose up from her seat, gracefully and elegantly, creating a stirring feeling deep inside him. Only the thin lines of her dainty little white thong broke the curves of her trim backside, but not for long. Glancing at him through the mirror, she smiled and spread her legs slightly. Hooking her fingers into the elastic, she eased the barely there panty down over her hips, pulling it away from her body and down her legs, bending over as she went, making sure that he could see her smooth bare pussy peeking through from behind.

Taking up a delicate deep purple g-string from the dressing table, she slowly stepped into the tiny garment, eased it up over her hips, and adjusted the straps around her. She spent a few extra seconds fitting it into place, arranging the elastic so that it was comfortable and clung to her like a second skin. Watching her spread the panel over her pussy, seeing how it barely covered her mound, and then looking on as she adjusted the back, making sure to show him the curves of her firm little butt, nearly brought him off the bed and straight to her. But he stifled himself, remaining seated on the bed, knowing that their time would come later tonight.

With her back still to him, Jayne sat back down and picked up her bra, a matching dark purple strapless in sheer lace, and placed her breasts into it, somehow holding it in place as her hands moved around back to secure the single clasp, smoothing the fit with her fingers as she went. When her hands got around to the front, she purposefully cupped her breasts and smiled when Jon eyed her cleavage through the mirror. Next she took up a matching garter belt and wrapped it around her waist.

"Mmm, suspenders I see," Jon blurted out, feeling his pulse race as he watched his new lover get dressed in her lovely lingerie.

"Oh?" she giggled. "You're learning I see. You silly Americans still haven't figured out the difference between a garter and suspenders, have you?"

"No, but that shouldn't be enough to call this off now, should it?"

"Of course not, Baby," Jayne said, her voice low and sultry. "But, Honey, are you in difficulty?" She walked over closer to him, remaining a good arm's length away. "You seem to have a look of pain on your face."

"What I'm feeling is not pain, Baby," Jon answered. Sadly he had watched her cover her nakedness, yet each piece of her sexy ensemble only added to her beauty. She was learning in the short time they had been together how much he loved to see her body dressed in something sheer and sexy, and especially this exotic shade of purple.

"Well, if you feel that I am just teasing you," she said striking a suggestive pose with her hip stuck out to the side and her back arched just a bit. "I suppose I could stop and we could just get into bed and go crazy together."

"Hmm, and as appealing as that thought is to me at the moment," Jon replied, looking over at the king-sized bed. "I don't want the show tickets or dinner reservation to go to waste, for were we to do just that, it would surely be midnight before we got out of here."

"Such boasting of endurance, my dear Jonathon," she laughed, moving back toward the dresser where she took up a pair of silk stockings. Rolling one up, she placed her foot up on the chair and began to unroll it up the length of her long lean leg, up her slender thigh. She then carefully arranged the straps from the garter to attach them on each side, all the time watching Jon with a sexy smile.

Jon's breathing quickened as he watched her roll up her stocking, thinking about how he'd love it to be his tongue traveling along those sleek sexy curves in place of her fingertips. After putting on the second stocking in a similar slow, sexy fashion, Jayne moved to the closet and pulled out her dress. It was short black and sexy, with tiny spaghetti straps, a deep v-neck cut that showed off her cleavage, and short enough in length to show off her million-dollar legs to great advantage. Jon watched as she slipped it over her head and adjusted the material about her body, how it clung to her slender frame, and how she was able to pull the zip up without his assistance. Quickly she squatted down, grabbed her shoes and carried them over to the bed. She lifted one leg to the foot of the bed very near him, and slipped her foot into one of the shoes.

"What?" she asked when she heard him sigh deeply.

"Nothing," Jon answered with a smile and a slight shake of his head.

"I thought you were about to say something," Jayne spoke, as she fastened the strap across her ankle and smiled back at him.

"Not really," he said slowly, his eyes still lingering on her leg as she brought it down from the bed. "It's just that when you do that, Darling, I can see right up your dress, and you know how excited I can get about something like that."

"Oh, I know all right," Jayne giggled as she lifted the other foot to the bed to put on her other shoe. "And is the view any better with this leg?"

From where he sat, Jon could see the entire length of her shapely leg, all the way up to the top of her stocking, the golden creamy skin of her bare thigh, and the sheer lacy panel of her panty.

"The view," he said slowly, knowing that she was watching his eyes. "The view is fabulous."

"Thank you, kind sir," she replied, letting her leg fall just the least bit farther open, before bringing it down off the bed.

"You are one flexible little wench," Jon chuckled as he got up from the bed. Jayne turned and smiled at him, spinning like a ballerina, the hem of her little black dress flaring outward as she spun around. His jaw dropped at the gorgeous sight before him, and Jon mouthed the word, "Wow!" He was sure that she could easily see the desire he felt for her as he sat and tried to remain calm. He wanted to pace himself since it was going to be a long night and he wanted to be around at the end.

"You think so?" she asked slipping for a moment into his arms. "Now don't you have some getting ready to do yourself?"

"Damn! I knew you'd remind me," he said, leaning forward to kiss her lightly on the lips. "Won't take me but a minute."

Jayne sat back at the dressing table, to re-touch her makeup while Jon went into the bathroom for a quick shower, realizing that he has spent enough ogling her and needed to make himself ready. He quickly stripped down and paused before jumping into the shower. His body was flushed and excited, the hours spent exercising have kept it trim and in shape, and he smiled to think that later tonight her hands and lips would be touching it. For just a moment under the hot spray, he dreamed of those touches and felt his cock throb at the notion. Knowing how she liked him smooth, he took the razor to his privates, making sure that she would find them exactly to her liking. His cock twitched again at the thought of Jayne running her hands or her tongue along its length. He flew through the rest of his routine, drying off, shaving his chin and cheeks, trimming his moustache, drying and combing his hair.

Jon wrapped a towel around his waist and sauntered out to dress. Jayne sat so sweetly waiting for him to finish. She giggled sweetly when he dropped the towel casually, letting her glimpse his naked body for the first time today. Standing with his back to her, he pulled on a favorite pair of silk boxers, turning around to face her just before his semi-erect cock disappeared. He knew the smirk on her face was there because she realized that she was responsible for his arousal. The crisp trousers, a dark blue pinstripe, a fresh white dress shirt, his favorite Carlo Palazzi silk necktie, and a comfortable pair of Rockports on his feet-ideal for dancing-made him feel complete.

"You know, Baby, you didn't have to be in such a hurry," Jayne said. "A girl likes a little show too, you know, this one in particular." Watching him finish drying off, spritz on his cologne and dressing had set her body stirring, wanting him to take her there and then but knowing that would make them regrettably late. She got her bag, filled it with her cards, keys, phone and lip-gloss. She then reached for the necklace he had sent her for her birthday. "Can you do me, Baby?" she asked.

"Love to," Jon replied, stepping up behind her, his hands on her bare shoulders, his face beside her hair, coiffed so precisely and lovely and scented to perfection. His body leaned in toward her, his hips pressing up against the cheeks of her ass. She cleared her voice and her hands nudged his with the ends of the necklace. "Oh, sorry, I thought you meant a different meaning of the word 'do'," Jon chuckled.

As he took the dainty ends and fumbled to close them together, he noticed that she shivered slightly, a motion that seemed to grow when he set the connected necklace down against her skin and arranged it with his fingertips. His fingers splayed out to touch her neck and shoulders. He leaned forward, placing his lips near her ear and whispering, "You look so beautiful tonight, Sweetheart. Can we just stay here instead?"

"You really have no self-control now, do you?" she said, turning around and kissing him, her lips full of the promise of what will come later. Jayne wrapped her arms around his shoulders, her hand moving to stroke his chest as she moaned softly. "Mmm, just wait till we get home, Baby. I'm going to drive you crazy all night tonight. I'm going to tease you to hell, knowing that when we get home that you are going to fuck me like crazy. How does that sound? Enough or do you need more?"

"More? More? More is a favorite word, you know," Jon replied, his hands holding her arms and keeping her tight to him.

"If we go dancing tonight," she smiled devilishly. "I'm going to whisper to you how much I can't wait for your cock to be inside me. And while we're waiting at the restaurant, with tables full of strangers nearby, I'm going to take my foot and slide it onto your lap and rub it into you ..."

"All right," Jon protested with a chagrined smirk. "Enough, you naughty little girl!"

"What's the matter, Baby?" she teased. "Can't take anymore?"

"No, I just don't want to be late," he answered, letting go of her arms and backing away. "And if you say just one more word like that, I will take you here and now!"

"Right!" she giggled. "But you realize that if we are, it would have been all your fault."

"But we aren't," Jon protested.

"But if we were, it still would have been your fault," Jayne replied with a sexy smile. "Entirely your fault."

Jon helped her into her wrap and grabbed his jacket before they slipped out to the elevator. Since it was a lovely spring afternoon and the restaurant wasn't far away, they decided to walk the few blocks that it would take. Walking arm-in-arm, they wound their way up from Front Street toward Richmond, passing the shops and businesses but pretty oblivious of it all since they were together. Since his divorce, he had gone out with a couple of younger women, some much younger than he was, but he felt so young and alive being with Jayne, the difference in their ages not seeming to matter to either one. And on this lovely spring evening, he couldn't imagine being anywhere else with anyone else.

They entered the restaurant through the alley entrance to The Easy, an upscale nightclub through which they had to pass before being directed onto a Persian rug-lined, vintage freight elevator. It was manned by a charming attendant who chatted amiably as the elevator creaked and groaned its way up to the fifth floor. Jayne and Jon smiled and shared a laugh at this seeming ritual filled with a certain cachet of charm and exclusivity.

The elevator let them off outside the main dining room of the restaurant called The Fifth, which was surely one of the most enchanting in town, with hardwood floors and exposed ductwork that gave it a loft-type feel. The setting was enhanced by large picture windows that looked out onto the twinkling lights of downtown. The tables were draped in white linen and paired with armless upholstered chairs, truly the last word in comfort. The lighting was soft, candles flickered throughout, and the chandeliers overhead only added to the elegant feel. Jon noticed a small lounge area with a fireplace and overstuffed couches, and thought how it was too bad that they wouldn't have time to enjoy an after dinner drink, listening to a honey-voiced pianist crooning some cool jazz standards.

"This is so grand," Jayne remarked happily. "I love it!"

"Mmm, and I love you," Jon replied, still holding her arm and keeping her so close to him.

Their table was waiting for them when they checked in and was quite to their liking in a prominent yet cozy and comfortable location. The menu was contemporary French, expensive perhaps, but worth it given the nature of their evening together. They ordered cocktails and their choice of appetizers. The ice had hardly begun to melt in their drinks before Jon felt her foot slowly work its way up along his leg. Sure, the long tablecloths hid her move and he did absolutely nothing to stop her, yet there was a certain insistence in her movement that delighted him. Her face wasn't displaying the least hint of what was happening under the table. Jon knew that he was falling in love with this special young woman, with the way she looked, the way she laughed, the way she anticipated what he liked and wanted and needed, the way she really cared for him.

And as their table conversation progressed, Jayne felt much the same way. She had known men before, most closer to her age, a couple who were older, but all seemed more caught up in themselves than in her. Until this one. Jon always made her feel special, as if she was the only woman in the room, by the way he looked at her, the way he'd take her hand and kiss it in public, uncaring of whoever was watching. She had to stifle her giggle as she slipped off her shoe and ran her toes up along his leg, well past his knee. And when the waiter arrived with their appetizers just as her big toe brushed against Jon's crotch, she could hardly contain the hearty laugh that was bubbling up inside her belly, watching as Jon placed their order, calmly and smoothly without flubbing a single syllable.