The Opening Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Baby, oh!" he groaned as she slide his cock in and out of her mouth, her hand holding it at the base and stroking it from time to time, her other hand cradling his balls and caressing his ass. Jon rested his hands lightly on her head, more for balance than for any other reason. He didn't need to guide her for she seemed to know exactly how he wanted her to move.

Jayne bobbed her head up and down on him, letting him pop out a few times so that she could catch her breath. Then she would take him back inside, feeling the head and shaft grow thick and hard. As she massaged his balls, her fingers edged up the crack of his ass, making his hips twitch. After a flurry of head bobs and some long sweet licks of his shaft, she felt him reach for her chin, pulling her up. She rose slowly, rubbing her breasts and body against him all the way up till her face was near his.

Jon pulled her into his arms and kissed her with a violent passion, his tongue probing deeply into her mouth, his arms crushing her body against his, his throbbing hard cock rubbing up against her soft tummy. He swept her up into his arms and carried her to the bed and set her sweet ass down on the covers. Jayne scooted back as he crawled on after her. When her head bumped against the headboard, Jayne collected all the pillows together behind her and reclined against them while Jon spread her shapely legs and knelt between them. He ran his hands up along the entire length of her stockings and legs, over the subtle curves of her belly and tummy, up over her chest and breasts, then up to her neck until his body was hovering over her, his lips brushing against hers.

There was no reason for mood music this night for their room was full of their soft moans and sighs, the simplest responses to the good and wonderful feelings that they were sharing. Tracing a line of kisses from her mouth and neck down along her body, he suckled each breast tenderly. Licking around the soft underside, the sweet curves, the puckered areola, and the firm tip. Her nipples seemed to throb and ache and grow more sensitive as he made love to them.

When he finally ventured below her navel, he lavished kiss after kiss on her pussy, his fingers spreading her, his tongue probing the depths of her sex and lapping at her clit while his hands wandered over her thighs and belly and breasts. Her pussy just seemed to flow with the juice of her excitement as he touched her. When his mouth began to caress her there, she writhed and squirmed as he pressed his face against her, holding her against the bed. There were still no words to be said, just a heady sexual silence in the room as their responses were getting more heavy and heated.

He slid up her body, their eyes locking, her thighs wide apart, begging him to join to her. He slid his cock head over her slit all the way up to her clit, knowing that this final teasing would drive her crazy. He drew it down to her entrance and rubbed it around and around and pushed his hips forward so that it just slipped inside her. The lips of her pussy spread just a bit to accept the head. He looked at her and she at him as he so slowly began to sink himself into the place they both wanted him to be. Her pussy welcomed him, coating him with her wetness, tightening around him and holding him deep inside her.

They paused once he was fully inside her, savoring that sweet moment of complete union, then they began to move slowly, his strokes long and deep as Jayne moved her hips in rhythm with his. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and let her legs fall to the side, opening her pussy to his every move. He could feel her firm breasts move with his every thrust, brushing up against his arms and chests, her hard pink nipples raking against him. Their bellies were grinding together, their sweat was mingling together, their legs were weaving together, and their lips were melting together as they moved in long slow deep lovemaking.

They rolled over and Jon pulled her on top of him, the silk of her stockings caressing his hips. She began to ride and rock on top of him, back and forth, over and over, up and down, her face continually amazed at the look on his as she watched him give everything to her. He thrust up into her harder and faster as she moved atop him, at one point rising straight up from him, her body and breasts bouncing wildly. She reached up behind her head and pulled the pins from her hair, letting it fall free around her shoulders. When she leaned forward and rested her hands on his shoulders, she just rocked her hips slightly on him, grinding her clit against him.

"Oh, god, Baby!" Jayne cried out, finally breaking their silence. Her body began to quiver as he pumped up into her. "Oh ... oh ... oh ... yes!" Her fingers dug into the flesh of his shoulders, her hair swept over his face and chest, her voice cried out her peaking passion. "Oh, Jonathon ... Honey ... I'm cumming!"

Jon held her tightly for a few moments as she succumbed to the wild sensations of her orgasm. But as he moved his cock slowly in and out of her, she began to moan again and move with him. Rising up from him again, she looked down into his eyes.

"Still not had enough of me, Baby?" she asked with a smile.

"I'll never have enough of your sweet ass," Jon replied. He pulled her up from him and onto her hands and knees. Moving behind her, he wasted no time entering her in one long hard deep thrust. Her fingers clenched the sheets for dear life as she heard his grunts and his growls, the sound of which only resulted in her being turned on all the more. His hands gripped her hips firmly, holding her and moving her back and forth as he thrust into her over and over again, harder and faster and deeper with each thrust. He moved one hand up over her back, brushing through her long thick blonde hair, grabbing a handful and pulling it as they begin to fuck so well together.

"Oh, yeah, Baby," she called out to him, looking back over her shoulder. "Are you gonna fuck me hard now?"

"You know it, darlin' ... I'm gonna fuck your tight wet pussy real hard."

He began to thrust fast and hard, burying his cock deep inside her. Rocking on her hands and knees in time with his mad thrusts, Jayne arched her back and tossed her head, her long blonde hair swirling all around her back and shoulders. Jon moved one of his hands from her hip up along her back till it reached her thick hair. He wove his fingers into it until he had a handful and then began to tug on it, pulling her body back to meet his thrusts. The cheeks of her ass jiggled every time his belly slapped up against her and her gasps and moans punctuated each thrust.

Jon let go of her hair and raked his fingers down along her spine. He rubbed his fingers along the split of her ass, just above where his cock was disappearing into her pussy again and again and again. The tight pink rosebud of her anus was moist from the sweat of their lovemaking. When he brushed his fingers over it, he thought she would explode.

"Oh god, yes ... touch me there ... finger me," she moaned.

Reaching his fingers down, he collected some of the wetness that was dripping from her pussy and spread it up around her ass. Still thrusting his cock hard into her pussy, he ran his fingers over her ass, probing around the opening, teasing the tight little hole. When his fingertip moved just inside her, he felt her rock back against him with a new found fury.

"Oh, Baby ... you're gonna make me cum again," Jayne cried out. "Don't stop, Baby ... don't stop!"

Moving together as one, both of them wanted the wild deep hard thrusts, each stroke heightening their pleasure and bringing them closer to their climax. His cock was so hard now, his balls were slapping against her, her body shuddering and shaking as her orgasm came, her body shivering and shaking madly. And feeling her cum so hard brought him over the edge too.

"I'm cumming!" he called out, feeling his seed course up through his body and explode deep inside her pussy.

"Cum with me, Baby," she called out, her body rocking with pleasure.

It was the ultimate in their lovemaking, the sharing of each other as he held her, shooting his hot cum deep inside her pussy. They collapsed together down onto the bed, his cock still inside her, his body still behind her, rocking slowly, the rocking bringing her to come again as his fingers reached around and stroked her pussy so gently. Her body was wracked with pleasure as she came over and over again as just the lightest touch of his hand kept sending her over the edge. His cock, still hard, was moving slowly inside her, his fingers kept working on her, his breath flowing past her ear.

They fell silent for several moments since there wasn't the need for words right now, as their lovemaking had done so much talking for them. It had spoken in the way they held each other, the way he mounted her, the way she accepted him and drew him deep inside. It had spoken in the way they moved together in every position they had used to make love. And it had spoken most loudly when they collapsed onto the bed in the throes of their shared orgasm, her face buried in the pillows, her hands clenching the sheets, her ass feeling his belly and hips thrust madly again and again and again as his cock shot hot spurts of cum deep inside her pussy.

They spent these wonderful loving moments together, still coupled in love, kissing, touching, holding, feeling a bond developing, one that they would hold onto for a long time to come. After a long silence, they got up from the bed. While Jon pulled back the covers, Jayne sat on the edge of the bed and slipped off her stockings and garter. Completely naked now, they pulled up the sheet and snuggled together underneath so very warm and close.

"You are an amazing lover," Jon remarked, feeling the warmth of her body within the circle of his arms.

"That's just because I'm with you, Baby," Jayne countered before placing some light sweet kisses on his chest.

"So in a day or two, when our little theatre weekend here is all over, what is to become of us?" Jon asked.

"I came here this weekend just looking to spend time with you and learn more about you," Jayne replied. "But now ... at this moment ... right here and now, I feel ... I feel ... like I've fallen in love."

"You have?"

"Well, that shouldn't surprise you all that much? Didn't you think it could happen?"

"I hoped it would," Jon said. "I prayed that it would. And now that we've had such a great time together, I know that it has ... I know it has because I've fallen in love with you too."

"Do you think we can we make it work?" she asked. "We live so far apart, we both travel a lot. It will be hard."

"Do you want to try?" Jon asked.

"Yes, but don't you? Are you willing?"

"We have so much to cover ... your family ... my kids ... your house in the country ... my life in the city ... your country and mine ... your next tour ... my next book ... it just goes on, doesn't it?"

"But isn't that it, Jon? There's always going to be something, given who we are and where we came from. But that we can come together like this, savor the intensity, live the extraordinary ... and not just for some stupid selfish reasons, but because this is what we want to do, what we want to give each other." Jayne paused for a moment and picked her head up from his chest, looking deeply into his blue eyes. "Did you really mean what you said before about love?"

"What? That I'm in love with you?"

"Yes."

"It's true. I do love you, Jayne."

"My, god. I love you too. I think I have all along, but didn't want to say anything cause I thought it might scare you away."

"But why? Couldn't you feel it in the way I held you or hear it in the way I talked with you?"

"Yes, all of that. But I was afraid. I didn't want to make this more than what you wanted."

"But, Baby ... I want ... I want it all ... with you ... even when your next show opens wherever that might be."

"And when your book tour takes you to California and elsewhere?"

"Maybe ... maybe we should simply enjoy this while we have it, while it lasts, and worry all about that other stuff next month or the next."

"I think you're right, Jonathon," she sighed, then kissed him tenderly on the lips.

"You love calling me that, don't you? It's not my name you remember."

"It is now, Baby," she laughed. "It is now."