The Oral Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The delay and anticipation help, I'm sure. As I lift my butt to let her slide my undershorts off, her hand is around my cock. She looks up at me grinning .then starts licking and kissing it, finally moving to get it in her mouth. She never asks for help or advice as to what she should do. She had figured out to use her hand to sort of jerk me off as her mouth sucks on the head. Maybe it's the bright sunshine and how open everything is but as she took more of me into her mouth she starts playing with my balls. It's absolutely as good a blow job as possible. She wants to do this, she likes doing this. And she swallowed.

Then I do the same to her. Kissing and licking all over, sucking on her beautiful breasts and eventually ending up between her legs. She lifts her knees back and rolls her hips to make her pussy accessible. I use my hands to lift her bottom a little and am right into her, licking and sucking and savoring her. Eventually her legs move all over, wrapping around my head and holding me in as she also pushes me in with both hands. Then, naked, we're laying there holding one another.

"Charlene," I say as I hold her close to me," you're the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. You have a perfect body. Sexy. And you even taste delicious. I love eating you. And you're actually horny. You want to have sex. I don't know how else to say it other than I'm the luckiest guy in the world to be here with you."

She grins and pushes her hips into me even closer. "I'm the lucky one," she says. "You've been right. Bob and I just breed like animals. I've had sex with him -- no, to be honest, I've fucked him -- a lot, maybe a thousand times. And I've never had an orgasm. Every orgasm I ever had until I met you, I did to myself. So I don't know why I kept fucking Bob except that I liked it. And I about decided that those stories I read about wild orgasms were all fantasy. But now, I've had the best orgasms of my life with you. So I'm the lucky one. You may even be sorry that you've turned me on so well. I 'm going to want a lot of sex from you. Maybe more than you'll want to give me."

"I can't imagine not wanting to have more sex with you, Charlene."

Somewhere through this she had started playing with my cock and I'd slowly come erect. She gives me a big grin. "How about now?".

She actually climbs on me to sit herself down on my cock and take it up into her. The position lets me work on her breasts as she rides me. Then we switch to doggy style. I get my hands onto those tremendous breasts as I pounded into her, then slide one hand down to work on her clit until we both have orgasms. As we lay there recuperating, I ask her about birth control, since we aren't using any. She tells me that from the beginning, at thirteen or fourteen, her periods were irregular and a problem. The doctor put her on birth control pills to regulate her periods. As she says, the pill was first designed to increase fertility by regulating periods but became popular because it also provided contraception. So she'd never, ever fucked with the guy wearing a condom.

Lunch time came and went. We ate each other instead of ham and cheese sandwiches. I think she actually tastes better full of cum. We each had about four orgasms. I've never experienced anything as grand and I gather, neither has she. Our biggest risk was probably sun burn on our naked bodies. We both realize that we have months ahead of us of doing this regularly. Life can be beautiful.

12