My Wife's First Threesome

Story Info
After a long sex drought a wife goes for it.
4.2k words
4.5
28.6k
60
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Conservative Wife's First Threesome

She hadn't been fucked for 18 months.

I think that is why it started.

I am older than my wife, Sue. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and had the prostate removed.

The medicos briefly mention the incontinence and the erectile dysfunction. All she wanted to do was get rid of the cancer.

They don't tell you that you will be pissing yourself for at least three months after the operation.

They don't tell you that your cock will virtually disappear for 18 months after the operation. And erections -- forget it.

I tried the injections. Hurt like hell and no usable result. None of the variations of the little blue pill worked either.

Sexually she shut down, I think, in sympathy. I tried to encourage her to masturbate. I tried many times to masturbate her but with a definite lack of interest. She said she felt guilty if she was enjoying herself while I couldn't.

What she didn't realise was that I was still able to masturbate, albeit with a soft cock. In fact, it was one of the recommended methods to get the damaged nerves working again.

Eventually we took the last resort option and had surgery to get an implant. I got the largest available but the length and girth weren't as much as pre-op but at least I had a functioning erection.

I soon realised one benefit that now after cumming I no longer went soft. I could stay hard and fuck for as long as I wanted or as long as my wife could take it.

*****

I have always had a fantasy of watching someone fuck her. Seeing a good sized cock slide in and out and pump his come into her. She always rejected the fantasy, except, pre cancer, when I was massaging her clit prior to fucking. As she approached her orgasm I would whisper to her about my fantasies. About the big hard cock. About watching it slide between her labia. About watching him pump his come into her. It always got the same reaction. Her pussy flooded with excitement and brought on a huge orgasm. Afterwards of course she always denied any interest in such activities.

My fantasy always involved watching her getting thoroughly fucked. I was never interested in the thought of separate room swinging or her going on dates or the cuckold thing or even a foursome. I just wanted her to be thoroughly spoilt and to come out of her shell sexually.

After my operation and before the implant, I considered suggesting a threesome to relieve her tension and to fulfil my fantasy in the hope that it would jump start my cock. She had always been honest and loyal and I realised that she would not go for it so I never did suggest it.

She was a popular, outgoing woman, with a nice body. Smallish tits but in proportion to the rest of her. Unfortunately she had been very conservatively brought up. No flirting or hanky panky for her, as much as I might have enjoyed watching her.

****

As a celebration after the implant operation we held a bar-b-q and pool party at our place with various friends invited. A good time was had by all. Plenty of wine. Quite a few of us shared the spa. The spa always turned her on and she was always horny afterwards. This time with people around there was no opportunity for playing in the spa which she always enjoyed.

Finally there was only three of us left. Sue, me and Michael a male friend. It had been agreed that due to the amount of alcohol drunk that Michael would sleep over. No problem.

Feeling mellow and with my implant now just healed, but not yet tested, I slid closer to Sue in the spa thinking I would warm her up for later. Michael was sitting on the other side of the spa, apparently half asleep. I knew she liked to be felt up under the water once the spa worked its magic. Under the water I slid my hand slowly up her thigh. She half-heartedly tried to stop my hand with hers, indicating with her eyes and a nod of her head to Michael sitting opposite.

I just shrugged and kept massaging her inner thigh and moving my hand upwards. After a token resistance she took her hand away and started to visibly relax and enjoy. My hand finally found her swimsuit covered pussy. I massaged her crotch through the material but she seemed reluctant to open her legs to give better access. With some difficulty due to the angle and the need not to let Michael know what was happening, I finally managed to get a couple of fingers under her swimsuit.

After a few minutes of exploration and massage she let out a gentle sigh and I knew that I had found her favourite place. She prefers clit play to anything else with her pussy so I gently concentrated on that spot. She leaned her head back on the side of the spa, spread her arms out along the edge and just enjoyed the feeling.

Michael, through an alcoholic haze, had picked up the changed vibe and looked over at us. We just smiled in return as I continued with my attention to her clit.

Soon the involuntary little muscle spasms and the gentle moaning started. She was nowhere near orgasm but I knew that the feeling was starting to build. Michael looked at her somewhat startled and maybe a bit concerned. I could see that Sue was looking directly at his eyes as she continued to softly moan. Slowly she lifted her arm from the edge of the spa and motioned for him to sit beside her. He did so and sat there, clearly not knowing what to do and what was really going on under the water.

Now I slipped my hand gently down the front of her bikini bottom, found her clit and started massaging it directly. She groaned and shuddered. After a minute or two of this she pulled his head toward her to kiss. He glanced at me, obviously concerned but I just smiled and nodded and they commenced a long, lingering kiss.

I was not as cool, calm and collected as I may have appeared on the surface. On the one hand my favourite fantasy looked as though it was about to start but on the other hand, what the hell was my prim and proper little wife doing?

The kissing seemed to last forever and with no apparent resistance from Sue or me, he reached over and started to massage one of her breasts. This kicked Sue up a gear as she leaned in to him with increasingly active French kissing. She was half turned away from me but brought her other hand down under the water and found the elastic of my swimmers. She quickly pushed her hand under and started to squeeze and stroke my cock.

With my continued massaging of her clit and the kissing and the cock stroking her moans and muscle shudders became stronger and more distinct. Hell, she was getting right into this. Not wanting to spook her I continued what I was doing and let her take the lead.

It didn't take long for her hand that had pulled Michael into the kiss to come around in front and disappear under the water. I watched and saw Michael jerk and I knew that Sue had hold of his cock also.

They say that fantasies are never as good in reality but watching my innocent wife deep kiss and stroke another guy's cock, as well as stroking mine, while he played with her tits and I played with her clit, beat all my expectations.

Suddenly I felt a touch on my hand at her pussy and Michael jerked back in surprise, breaking the kiss. He looked at me worriedly but I just smiled. Underwater I took his hand and placed it on her pussy. Sue indicated that she wanted the kiss to continue and he of course obliged. I left my fingers gently touching the back of Michael's hand so that I could feel what he was doing to her.

Suddenly she realised what had happened and looked across at me with concern on her face. I just smiled at her and nodded again. I felt him start to play with her as she continued to kiss him.

I gently spread her legs with my other hand and this time there was no resistance. He moved his hand down so that he was massaging all of her pussy through her swimsuit.

Now that he realised what I wanted he went for it. I could feel his fingers massaging her clit through her suit.

Bloody hell, my conservative little wife was kissing like I had never seen before, had a cock in each hand and strange fingers on her clit. I still didn't know whether to be excited or angry. Excited won.

No one said anything for fear of breaking the spell. I waited while feeling him playing with her pussy and clit. Soon she stopped trying to hide her shudders and moans. I knew then that she had passed the point of no return. I lifted myself off the seat of the spa and took my bathers off and threw them to the side of the spa. Seeing this he did the same.

This was fucking hot.

I started to remove her bathers. Removing her top revealed her perky tits. Her nipples peeked above the surface of the spa. She lifted her backside and I slid her bikini bottom completely off. I could see his eyes focussing on her nipples. I smiled at him as he leaned in and took one in his mouth.

I felt her shudder as she whispered "Oh my God."

I quickly reached down and pumped my cock to it's full capacity, hard as a rock.

I moved my hand up her leg to her pussy. She was soaked and had recently shaved, in anticipation of our first real fuck in ages, so access was free and clear. He was still concentrating on her clit and nipple so I played with her pussy lips.

I don't like sex in a pool or water. The water washes the pussy juices away. I love pussy juices.

I took a chance thinking that she was far enough gone by now.

"Let's go to the bedroom" I said.

"Yes" she whispered and immediately started to get out of the spa.

We dried off and went to the bedroom. I laid her down in the middle of the bed and we lay down, one on each side. While I started kissing her, both our hands went to her pussy. There was no competition. Both wanted to give her as much pleasure as possible. My cock twitched as I felt his hand play with her lips and his fingers enter her. She arched her back and groaned as he did so. I kept my hand there so that I could feel what both of them were doing.

As I kissed her I massaged a nipple with my fingers and she moaned through the kiss.

"I want to taste you" he whispered.

"Please" she replied.

He moved down the bed and lay between her legs. His face only inches from her pussy. Slowly she reached down with both hands and spread her lips to give him full access. I looked up from kissing her to see her soaked pussy lips and his tongue descend onto her hard little clit and start lightly flicking it.

She moaned "Oh my God" and he kept up the licking. Now including her lips as well as teasing her clit.

After a few minutes of this she pushed his head away.

"Don't make me come. I will be too sensitive. Come inside."

As he moved up the bed she looked at me, concerned, and whispered "You OK?"

"Absolutely" I replied "Loving it"

Whenever we fucked one of my greatest pleasures was watching the look on her face as my cock slid into her pussy. Her eyelids drooped and her face went slack as the pleasure overcame her. Now I didn't know what to do. I wanted to watch his cock slide into her but also wanted to see the look on her face as he did so.

In the end she made the decision for me. I watched as he brought the head of his cock up to her entrance and she raised her hips and spread her legs wider in anticipation. He had a nicely shaped, very hard cock of pretty good size. Not that I am a connoisseur of cocks of course. I glanced at her and she locked her eyes directly into mine.

"You OK" she repeated.

I was barely able to get the "Yes" out being so conflicted and so excited at the same time. My ultimate fantasy was about to come true. My sweet innocent little wife was about to be impaled by strange cock.

She gave a slight nod to him, pulled his body in with one hand and thrust her hips up to meet his first stroke.

"Slow. Slow" she whispered all the while looking directly into my eyes. I knew he had entered her as her eye lids partially closed and she got that dreamy look.

"Oh my God" she kept whispering as I felt his body move to fully enter her.

He bottomed out then after a short pause started to withdraw again and proceeded with long slow deep strokes. He seemed to sense that she initially preferred slow and gentle. Slowly she started to move her hips to meet his thrusts.

I was mesmerised by the sight of this strange cock glistening wetly with her juices slowly disappearing into then reappearing out of her cunt. Her cunt lips seemingly grasping his cock as he withdrew almost as if they were trying to hold him inside her.

I leaned down and kissed her. I could feel her body and breathing tense and relax as he slowly fucked her.

"I will have to slow down otherwise I will come" he murmured after a few minutes of this.

"No don't come yet I want it to last" she replied. "Try another position"

Now, as part of my threesome fantasy I have always wanted to see her in a reverse cowgirl position so that I could lick her clit as someone fucked her. Now was my chance. I directed him to lie on his back with his legs over the side of the bed and positioned her facing away from him with her cunt directly above his cock. I got down on my knees on the carpet between their legs so that I could get a closeup view of his cock sliding into her. It was fantastic as she lowered her cunt down onto his cock and buried it inside her. Again she moaned as he filled her.

As they slowly started to move again the closeup sight of his hard cock sliding in and out of her dripping cunt, the wet sucking noises from her cunt and her moans was beyond my wildest dreams. While it is OK in a fantasy, being that close to a cock in real life was scary. I couldn't help myself and leaned forward and started to lick her clit. She jerked with surprise but the combination of cock buried inside her and a tongue working her clit was too much pleasure to object to.

They were obviously both feeling it as their actions became more energetic than before and I had a hard time keeping up with the movement of her clit.

Suddenly, on the back stroke, his cock slipped out and poked up between my mouth and her pussy. In the heat of the moment and without thinking I sucked the head into my mouth. There was a moment of shock for all of us. I had never thought of sucking a cock before but it tasted of her juices and was all hard, hot and smooth so I went with it. After a moment's hesitation he had obviously started to enjoy it as he started thrusting into my mouth.

"That feels so good" I heard him croak as he thrust himself further into my mouth.

I had thought that her conservatism would mean that she would have difficulty watching her husband suck her newly minted lover's cock. However she pushed my head back so that she had a clear view and demanded "Let me look"

After a couple of thrusts into my mouth and me teasing his cockhead, she slowly lifted herself up and lay back down on the bed, legs wide apart, pussy lips red, engorged and very wet.

"Come back inside me" she whispered. "I want you to come."

I watched him crawl over and mount her again. This time from this lower angle I got a better view of his cock spreading her lips and stretching her hole as she raised her hips to get him all the way in. Now they were going for it seriously.

Now she wanted hard and fast. She thrust her hips forward to meet his strokes faster and harder. I could never get her to talk dirty. I nearly came in my hand as I heard her demand,

"Fuck me Michael, fuck my cunt, hard and fast."

His balls were slapping against her backside and I could hear the squelches and he slid in and out of her drenched hole.

I moved up to the head of the bed and she took my cock into her mouth as I tweaked her nipples. The sensation of feeling their thrusts through her mouth as they fucked was fantastic.

Sue was seriously getting into it now as she was moaning louder around my cock and thrusting strongly to meet his cock. Her cunt was definitely in control now and not her inhibitions. I could tell she was close.

"Where do you want me to come" he barely whispered.

"Come inside her, come inside her" I replied before she had a chance to say anything.

Suddenly she stiffened and repeated over and over again "Oh my God, oh my God" as she came and he continued to fuck her. This tipped him over the edge and he came hard. I could see his muscles pulse as he shot stream after stream of cum into her.

It took them a few moments to catch their breath and as he moved to kiss her, his softening cock plopped out of her. He moved to the side and lay on his back as he recovered.

I immediately got down between her legs as I wanted to see his cum dribble out of her. She tried to close her legs, maybe in embarrassment, but I blocked her and got my head very close to her pussy to watch. The sight and smell of their mixed juices was fantastic. I knew she would be super sensitive so I didn't try to touch her lips or clit with my mouth or fingers.

Instead I moved up the bed and rubbed the tip of my hard cock in the juices oozing out of her, teasing her opening.

"You ready" I asked.

"Yes" she replied "But slow, slow".

Slowly I pushed into her. The feeling of her super hot, super wet and silky smooth cunt was indescribable. I was surprised that she was still so tight after her previous fucking. I could tell that I was bigger than Michael and it felt fantastic to be stretching her further. She always had been tight, no kids, and this combination of his and her juices was something else again.

She stopped me with her hand, waited a moment then adjusted her hips and legs to open herself up further, then said "OK".

I slowly pushed further in and finally felt myself bottom out as the head of my cock touched her cervix. Damn, I hadn't been that deep in over 18 months, before the surgery.

I looked over and saw Michael with a big grin on his face as he watched us and idly stroked his still soft cock.

I too then began to stroke slowly. I leaned to one side and lowered my chest so that my nipple was at her mouth.

"Suck my nipple" I managed to say.

I have always had what seemed to be a direct connection between my nipples and the head of my cock and it didn't fail me now. My cock jumped when she took my nipple into her mouth and I started moving faster and harder inside her.

"Harder, harder" I whispered as I continued to fuck her hard and fast. Sue had always been a bit gentle when sucking my nipples but in the heat of the moment she got the message loud and clear and started to bite quite hard on my nipple. This was too much for me and I came very strongly, thrusting deeply inside her.

Michael's cock was still soft, too much alcohol I guess, but he tried playing with Sue's pussy anyway.

She pulled his hand away. "Too sensitive, too sensitive" she repeated.

We just lay there and with the effects of the alcohol, the physical exertion and emotions just seemed to drift off to sleep.

****

Consciousness slowly returned and I realised it was morning. In my half-awake state I realised I could feel gentle rocking and soft moaning.

"He's fucking her again" I thought to myself. Excitement and panic gripped me. Pretending to still be asleep I turned so that when I opened my eyes I would be able to see them. They saw the movement and stopped but started again once they thought I was still asleep.

I half opened my eyes and, yes, he was definitely fucking her again. She was mostly on her back with him behind her and sort of across her legs. His glistening cock was once again sliding in and out while one of his hands played with one of her tits. She was moving her hips backwards in time to again get him in as deep as possible. I lay there taking in this wonderful site, still with mixed emotions. I was happy for her that she was getting such excellent attention after such a long time and happy for me that my fantasies had finally come true, but still a bit jealous and worried.

12