All Comments on 'The Order Ch. 01'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
More please!

This is a really enticing start. I liked the emotional dialogue of Andraemalek. His non human observations of Nadia are funny and sobering at the same time. There is a undercurrent of referring to 'notions' or 'standards' of beauty. Props to giving a rounded and complementary descriptions of a women with above average size body shape. Andraemalek's thoughts hover around the ridiculousness of humans and give us a snippet of his humour while observing her for sinister purposes. Nadia's thoughts as she thinks appreciatively about his looks are lyrically rich '....he hit not one branch when he fell off the ugly tree'. A beautiful and more than two dimensional description of a black man is rare on this site.

KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
More on Drae's sexy ass!

he sounds fine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Its ok

Why, if the order was so bent on keeping itself secret, would it allow information to be found in an easy-to-find location such as a library?

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
Cool

so far this story is pretty cool. i think i started reading this a while back, but i forgot about it. i am glad i foubd it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting story, want to keep reading...

But 215, really? I'm just having a hard time picturing her as not fat, even if she's 6'. At 6' and 215, her BMI would be 29.2 and put her in the overweight category, close to obese. The story says she doesn't work out so you know that's not toned muscle, and big bones really couldn't make her weigh that much more. It spoils the fantasy for me. Why give her weight a number at all?

MoheekoMoheekoabout 12 years ago
hey Anonymous

big women are beautiful too and by the way it said 205 and the BMI is retarded, according to the BMI, I should weigh 180 and it would make me look anorexic

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 12 years ago
I love your stories

And I have no problem picturing Nadia as "not fat" as the most recent anonymous so eloquently put it. Possibly because I'm 5'7 and 205 pounds. What anonymous and it seems the majority of thinner people seem to be ignorant of is that the build of a woman and her height means that not all 200 pound women are "fat" and though I'm about 50 pounds from what I consider to be my ideal weight, I can't tell you how often I'm told how sexy and gorgeous I am...and not just by my hubs. I love the fact that Nadia isn't a size 4 and thanks for featuring a sexy, average sized woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@anon

I've heard that BMI is actually not a accurate indicator of body fat. Many athletes may register as overweight on BMI scale but it's really all muscle. Either way just try to ignore that part of the story if it bothers you, the whole site is based on fantasy anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous