All Comments on 'The Order Ch. 10'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yes, yes, yes!

This was the best chapter ever. And after all that waiting, very satisfying!

I love it! I love it!

Just really good writing, good story, unexpected twists and turns. Keep the stories coming! It was a treat to read this chapter!

punkin1077punkin1077about 15 years ago
this is getting....

really interesting...this was another great chapter and i can't wait to read the rest of it...i want to see how they get out of this mess...he needs to figure out his emotions and tell her he loves her...its obvious....maybe it will make her less hostile....she needs to hear it, i think....keep up the good work! and hurry on the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
SUPER!!!!

great update, great writing and mega HAAWWWTTT scenes!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why? Why? Why?

Sigh...why do all females love to hear that one little phrase with three words in them to assure their certainty? "I LOVE YOU!" Aww...come on. Don't tell me you girls can't feel it in the bones? Must we speak them out loud? It's darn cheesy and so fake! Haven't you heard of 'Action Speaks Louder Than Word?" No wonder, lots of females got suckered into meaningless relationship and then cried foul when they realize they got cheated all simply wanting to hear that three stupid words. Don't make Nadia into one of those brainless twits that only want to hear that one silly phrase to know Andrae really love her. Her character should be smarter than this!

KillerRomanceKillerRomanceabout 15 years ago
I was reading this the second time through...

when I realized that I hadn't left a comment the first time! :O Well, what can I say, other than I found the chapter extremely exciting? I'm totally one for angry sex, and the scene in this chapter capped it(: Keep up the good work! By the way, I'm sort of addicted to the way your arrange your paragraph; they're compact and easy to read! ~L.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love it!

I'm patiently waiting for the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving it!

Amazing story! You are a very talented writer :)

But fyi - i know your trying to make Nadia sound smart & all - however there needs work oN your medical research. Oxytocin is only released while giving birth and breastfeeding. Doesnt normally flow through the veins during sexual excitement. Perhaps you meant adrenaline?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i hate you!

For making me cry in two or three of your chapters! But it's a really good story. Can't wait to finish this story and start on the others. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oxytocin

it does flow during an orgasm - it creates the same effect as it does during birthing and breastfeeding - the uterus contracts, sending waves of pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous