The Orders Ch. 02

Story Info
She must do as instructed in person now.
4.2k words
4.2
13.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmama72
hotmama72
59 Followers

You walk to the door and with a smile you open the door and there I am, you smile and beckon me in with a crook of your finger, I come in and shut the door, I go to speak and you put a finger to my lips. I let my eyes over you and you can see the sparkle in my eye and you know how good you look.

You stand there in your knee length boot stockings and suspenders and an exquisite corset and you know that it cannot fail to raise my blood pressure. I move to you and kiss you upon your lips and then I turn you around and guide you to the window, I put your hands upon the window sill and make you lean slightly forward, and I open your legs slightly.

I stand behind you and whisper no talking and no moving until I say so.

I take your hair and stand very close behind you and brush the very edges of my lips down the nape of your neck and then down your spine to the top of the corset, and then back up using my breath on your skin and I can see your skin ripple as I move up and then down again, not quite touching ever so erotic I can feel and smell the tension upon your skin, like a blush of roses with citrus bloom, I continue for a few more minutes holding your hair hard but not painfully though.

I move closer so you can feel my presence, I start to run my lips from just behind your ear and continue along your shoulder and back again, then I start to kiss your neck and bite your ear gently and then I run my kisses back along your shoulder and I can feel you shudder as I run backwards and forwards along your shoulder, then I start gently biting your neck shoulder and ear and I can almost feel your blood coursing through you.

I can hear the pace of your breathing increase and you whimper a little as I hit those very sensitive spots on your neck and ear. I reach around and run the tips of my fingers down the inside of your arms as I kiss and bite your neck, and then up again.

I reach around and put one hand on the flat of your stomach and with my other hand I brush the palm across the tip of one of your nipples and you gasp, I take that hand and put my fingers to your lips and you gently suck upon them and i withdraw them and wet each nipple and squeeze each one, and with my other hand I slide it over where you have shaved and you shimmer slightly and smile at me in the reflection in the window, one finger reaches your opening and I run a finger along the edge of your lips and I can feel your heat and you are so wet that I can feel it.

I run a finger tip across the tip of your very swollen clit and your legs almost buckle underneath you, I take my hands away, and run my tongue down your spine below your corset and down between the cheeks of your bum and to the entrance to your pussy, and I drink your wetness then I move my tongue to your anus and start to flick and lick it, I slide one finger into your wetness and I slide it in, and with my other hand I start circling the tip of your clit.

Then I slide two fingers inside you and I slide them in and out very slowly, in and your muscles squeeze my fingers, then I start rubbing your clit and as I lick and flick on your anus I start moving my fingers in and out harder and faster as I rub your clit faster and faster, I hear you struggling for breath as I push you close to the edge, then I take one of your hands and guide it to your clit and you start playing with yourself as I slide my fingers in and out of your wetness, you are so wet that I now drink your wetness that is now dripping onto my hand and cheeks of your bum, you scream and shudder and fall forward to the window sill, I stand up and turn you around and hold you until you can breathe again and then kiss you full on the lips.

You start to speak and I put my finger to your lips and pull you to me and you can feel my heat.

As I hold you, I can feel all of your tension leave your body, I stand you up and move to the silk and you see that it is not just a piece of cloth as it has button holes sewed into the material, I kneel in front of you and run my tongue over where you have shaved and tease the tip of your clit and drink some more of your wetness which is now leaking from your very swollen lips.

I attach the corner of the silk to a button on your suspenders and stand up and kiss you again, i wrap the silk around, not unlike a toga but attaching it to the buttons on your corset, then I pull a piece of silk from my pocket as tie it around your waste, you look at yourself and you see a strapless dress with slits either side of your legs, you look fantastic.

You go to speak and I take you outside into the garden, I can feel your excitement and we both look to the retreat we both can feel that someone has been watching and maybe even masturbating over our little adventure at the window, we lean against each for a moment then I guide you down the path to the pavement.

You are still a little unsteady upon your feet, so I slide my hand into the slit at the side of your dress and place it upon your arse and pull you too me and kiss long and hard, then laughing we walk down the road to the pub and you smile wider wondering what is next.

We enter the pub and all eyes are upon you both male and female, and every one stops talking, you know you look good but did not realise how good you look, we walk to the bar and the barmaid cannot take her eyes off you and the old man sitting at the bar nearly has a fit.

I order us champagne and we take our drinks to the back of the pub into the last snook, very cosy, all this time the ladies and men in the bar cannot take their eyes from you and who can blame them.

I let you in first and the scooch over so you are hidden by the wood and I am just visible to the pub, the noise level raises again. You take your drink and smile and before you can do anything I slide my hand into your slit of your dress and open your legs slightly, I hear a small intake off breath but you keep drinking, if any one comes by we are having a companionable silent drink and my hand is hidden by the table, you reach under and I shake my head, this is your time, I move closer and blow gently into your ear and kiss your neck ever so lightly I can feel your passion raising and the heat radiated from between your legs is becoming intense.

I kiss your lips and as I do I slide my fingers either side of your clit and I begin to squeeze the top and flit the engorged tip, I feel your moisture flowing. Your breathing has become ragged as I pull and flick and squeeze and tease your clit, I can smell your womanliness, it is of forests in the sun, you are gripping the table now and your smile is fixed, as people pass both male and female look at you and I start to lose you in pleasure, you bite your lip to stop you from screaming, we are so close now you can feel my warmth infusing you with a blanket of comfort. You come and shudder and I pull you to me, and I whisper I love you.

I walk you back through the orchard, and I pick the mat up and roll the silk inside it, and then I put my arm around your shoulders and I breath in your sex, your scent is so powerful, then we hear a gasp from behind us and we both turn and we see the young man from the retreat standing at the edge of the orchard.

In his hand was his manhood, and he was coming and did not know we where even there as he spent his seed into the ground, I look back at you and we look into each others eyes and smile, you are so at peace in this moment, you have an angelic quality about you almost a beatification in your smile.

We walk back towards your house, the excitement in both of us palatable knowing that anyone driving by would this fantastic figure of a lady walking in nothing but her silk suspenders, stocking and knee length boots.

The night was cooling fast and your nipples were becoming very erect and I could feel you shiver within the crook of my arm, we walk quickly to your front door and go in, the house smelt of roses and the summer and the candles had mostly burnt out leaving and orange glow that did not quite fill the shadows in the corners.

I turn to you and kiss hard upon your lips, I can feel your exhaustion, I kneel in front of you and undo the laces of your first boot, and gently draw it off, my fingers lingering on the inside and outside of your leg as I do so, then I pull the other boot off and do the same and as it came off, I lean forward and kiss your mound, staying there a second drinking in your womanliness, filling my senses so I am rocked for a second unable to move the fire in my belly rising quicker than I had ever expected.

I unsteadily get to my feet and guide you to your bedroom, your pleasure has drained you and you climb onto your bed and quickly you are breathing the sleep of the exhausted.

I pull your duvet over you and return to the candles and I collect them all and make them safe, following the scent around the house making my arousal all the more painful.

I return to your bedroom and you are now laying just in your stockings and suspender belt as you have kicked the duvet to the floor, a wicked thought springs to mind and I return to the table and collect the silken cords. I run them through my fingers they are so tactile and as almost smooth as your skin.

I return to watching you and run my fingers tips across your breasts and feel even in your sleep your heat blazing behind my fingers. I can almost see your blood leaving heat trails where I just brushed against your silken skin, I lean forward and place my lips upon one of your nipples, my mouth then covering your nipple and my tongue teasing the tip of your nipple with slow, tortuous little swirls and then flicking just the tip whilst sucking deeper into my mouth and grasping at it with my teeth, sometimes biting a little other times just running my tongue around the outside and not touching the tip.

I hear you moan in your sleep, and you subconsciously open your legs a little and the scent of flowers suffices the air, I have trouble catching my breath as the heat within me weakens my physical self with the pleasure coursing through me.

I stand up and have to hold onto the bed, and look at you again and smile, I take one of the silken cords and loop it around one wrist, running my tongue along the inside of your lower arm as I do and you moan in your sleep, I tie the cord to the bedpost and walk around the bed to the other side, and I tie the other end to the bed post leaving enough to loop around your other wrist, even though you are deeply asleep I see a smile arrive on your face and know that you are having sweet dreams.

And I look to your legs wrapped in their silken embrace of the stockings and pull the other cord from my pocket and I look around the room for a cushion, I need to lift you up slightly so I can reach all of your hidden places, I spy one on the chair by the window and move to the window sill and lean upon it looking out over the landscape and see someone leaving the retreat, I think no more of it and come back to the bed and gently lift your body so that I can slide the cushion under your arse, raising your pelvis enough to make my access easier.

I loop one end of the cord around your ankle and loop the cord around the bed post and I reach down and run my finger tip along the inner side of your calve, and I can see the muscle twitch. I stop gazing at your legs and tie the cord around the other post and then loop it around your ankle and as I do I breathe slightly on your exposed inner thigh at the top of the stockings, I pull away before you intoxicate me further with your scents.

You are now I an X position upon the bed and still sleeping soundly, I kiss you lightly upon your lips and breathe your breath as you exhale.

I start running my finger tips over your whole body, every single inch of it, little circles around your areola circling your nipples I put my fingers to your lips and even in your sleep you open your mouth and suck gently upon their tips, I take them from your mouth and return to your nipples, little swirls around them, caressing your breasts with my other hand and I hear you whimper in your sleep, and I can feel your heat pulse between your legs, and smell you, unconsciously your heat is building, I can feel your desire building as I struggle to control my own.

My hands trail down to your pulsing heat between your legs and I part your outer lips and run my finger through your wetness and then run my fingers between your inner and outer lips, my desire for your building in waves, I hear a sharp intake of breath from between your lips as you stir a little, I can feel you raging to an orgasm, your wetness flowing, you are so wet, you scent of flowers becoming heady for me and staggers me for a second, I have to concentrate hard to regain some semblance of control, I feel you struggling to the surface of your sleep.

I sense or rather feel you open your eyes, I look into your eyes, and I stare into them and meet each other with an intense desire, I feel drunk in your graze and feel as if I am dying of thirst as I feel the burning heat between your legs I feel on the edge of insanity, my manhood feeling harder, bigger than I have ever felt it before.

I put your clit between my thumb and forefinger and role it gently and run my thumb over the very tip, your body arches, your pelvic muscles twitching, I feel the wave of pleasure roll over you, your body flushes, and your legs open wider, I can feel your agony, your every muscle of your body holding your orgasm back. I slide a finger into your wetness and this sends you spiraling into a convulsive state, you scream and your juices squirt upon my hand, I bring my hands to your lips and put them to your lips and you softly suck them into your mouth and suck my fingers clean. Your breathing has become laboured.

I lean forward and undress for you, I take my shirt from my body and drop it to the floor, I slide my shoes and socks off and then my trousers and pants. My manhood stands proud and throbbing,

I get on to bed and lay across of your legs and I put my lips to your pussy and my tongue snakes out and flicks across your swollen engorged clit and you cry out in pleasure, you feel like you are on fire, my mouth against your pussy sucking your clit deep into my mouth, I slide two fingers into your wetness, my mouth drinking your wetness as if I was dying of thirst. I put my two fingers from my hand into your wetness as well and your muscle squeeze upon them, I take these two fingers from your womanliness and take them to your virgin anus and rub your wetness around it.

I then slide a finger inside your anus and slide my other fingers in and out slowly as I take your clit deeper into my mouth. You gasp, and take to screaming and buck as waves of emotions run through you. As you stop moving, your breathing is laboured, I pull away from your wetness and kiss you upon your lips, your eyes shining and suck my tongue and lips deep into your mouth.

Your eyes flick to my manhood, I can see that you want to get your hands, lips upon it; I can see the desperation to take it to hold it.

I climb between your legs as I position myself so my hardness is just at the entrance of your soaking pussy, I slide it in, there is no resistance as I touch your lips and slide it home, you moan softly as I feel you stretch to accommodate it, you relax totally and let the feeling of fullness engulf you. It seems that I pushing for a long time before I hit the top of your pussy and you cry out and try to buck as my pubic hair hits where you have shaved, you are so sensitive.

I push into you several times as my pleasure and yours combine and you cry out rising in decibels as you can stand it no more and you come. I do not stop and I begin thrusting in and out of you each time I thrust deep into you our pleasure is so intense.

You scream my name, each ripping thrust sends you over the edge, your whole body shuddering in orgasms, your back arching to take my thrust deeper each time, your muscles fighting your bonds, I can sense you want to clasp me, hold me as the crescendo of pleasure washes over us, to be out of your bonds.

I withdraw from you and you moan as you look to my swollen manhood and see your moisture dripping from its end, the room is filled with sex and it is like a drug.

I pull away from you and climb over you and edge from the bed and remove the cord from your ankles and then your wrists and before you can react I grab your hips and in one fluid motion flip you onto your stomach and with another quick pull against your hips I bring your arse into the air, and I take my manliness and slam my cock deep into your pussy and continue to assault your hot swollen wet, very wet pussy and you quiver under me, and you buck wildly as you feel my cock swelling inside of you,

Both of our bodies were sweating and heaving in pleasure as something begins to happen between us. No longer were we two lovers giving in to the desires of each other. Something primal began to surface.

My thrusts are deep, hard, focused, as if my cock was seeking to reach the center of your soul, your heart pounding I feel it as a twin to mine and your body opens to suck me deeper and deeper into you until you felt you would pass out with pleasures you had not had for a long time, you cry out and ram onto me as if we were giving each other life. Each movement made between us was bringing us closer to each other.

Our hearts stop, my chest exploded with pleasure, your pussy gushes hot lava liquid, my body relaxed and i sink into a state that felt as close to heaven without dying. My cum shoots deep into you. You feel complete, at peace, and we melt into each other.

I withdraw slowly and you gently roll over to face me, with eyes sparkling and a wicked smile upon your lips, and you whisper into my ear, it is my turn now, I desire your cock deep in my mouth, you say, I want to suck your cock until you explode into my mouth and I want to drink your cum and most of all I want to taste you.

You move away from me and move gently down to between my legs as you push me flat, your hands moving liquidity down my body and you attempt to push all of the pleasure you had felt at my hands, against your skin, your secret places through your hands into me, as you travel down to my not so hard manhood, you get comfortable so that you could take my cock but I could not touch you.

You pick it up gently using your delicate hands. you hear me sigh and you feel a tender shudder run through me, you smile as you move my cock to the warmth of your mouth and you lick the head with your tongue and hold it between your soft lips, you lick the remaining cum from the edges and sit up and kiss me on the lips and I suck it from your lips and tongue. It is of us, the taste of us together and it sends thrills through both of us.

You return to my cock and let your mouth gently move further down my flaccid manliness. and when you reach the base, you swallow softly and pull up firmly. My cock shudders inside of your mouth and you feel the blood pouring back into it as it slowly began to harden. My hands brushing against your body as this "lazy" teasing slowly brings me back to life.

You cup your hands under my balls and softly roll them between your fingers as you continue to gently suck me deeper into your mouth. The harder I become, the more difficult it is to go all the way down.

You want to take all of me but as I harden, I pull back, and you suck deeper making me cry out and whimper in pleasure, your head begins to bob up and down on me and you tighten your lips.

Using suction, you create a vacuum, my body now moving with your motions and you pull firmly against it. My hardness begins to vibrate at the base, as you move in a swirling motion up and down, never letting my cock stay in the air for very long.

I can feel the burning sensation that is aching between your legs as you feel me start to quiver under your touch, I whimper scream and my eyes are watering from the pleasure. You quicken your upward strokes and suck harder.

hotmama72
hotmama72
59 Followers
12