The Orders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You go deeper onto it, my throat is constricted and I have trouble breathing but you don't stop your motions, you have one goal in mind and the rest was just details.

The burning between your legs was difficult to ignore and i ached to feel your body when I explode.

I make a guttural cry and you feel me shake as the hot liquid shoots into your mouth and I hold tight to the bed as I release all of the cum I have left in my body. Feeling my orgasm course through me, it courses through you; your pussy reacts with a mind of its own just as my own juices flowed, between your legs your heat takes you over.

When I stop moving under you, you tighten your mouth and make one long suction to the tip being careful not to "pop" it out of your mouth. At the tip, you suck gently as you drain me of all of my cum.

After a moment of silence, you come and lay against me, and I can see the delicate juices in your mouth and let them linger on your tongue and then you kiss me and we share the taste as we explore each others mouth.

We lie there like that holding each other tight as we look into each others eyes. I whisper I love you and you whisper the same back to me. I watch your eyes close and hold you as we sleep, never wanting to let you go.

12