The Organist Entertains Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your nice big willy in here and fuck me," she said. "Make me feel like a woman."

Peter needed no second invitation. He positioned himself against her and presented himself. For a large lady, she was quite tight inside and he found it difficult to enter her. Gradually he felt the muscles inside tighten until he was firmly in and he began his thrusts.

Outside, the rain was now streaming down the window pane and it was thundering and lightning every minute or so. Inside, Mary was thrusting up and down and the sofa was rocking and bouncing as she did so. In, out, in, out, he thrusted, his face coming perilously close at times to her large, heaving breasts.

She was breathing quite heavily, grunting and gasping as her bottom momentarily left the sofa each time. Another flash, another clap of thunder, and yet more grunting as Peter slowly and painfully continued. Mary's grunts turned to exclamations as she built up to a crescendo.

"Oh...oh...orrggh...oh fuck...oh God this is good. David, you bastard...you...are...so...good!"

Peter carried on with his work, wondering why she was calling him by her husband's name.

"Oh...oh...oh David, oh...this is it...I'm coming...Oh Boy...I'm com...ing...DAVID!"

Peter shot his seed as her body trembled and she came with a massive orgasm. A flash of forked lightning followed by the immediate loud bang and clap of thunder seemed to emphasize the event that had just taken place. She lay back on the sofa panting heavily, red in the face. Peter climbed off her. For once, he too was quite breathless.

"You called me David," he said when he had regained his breath.

"I always imagine that it's him who is making love to me," said Mary. "He can't do it now bless him, not without a few Viagra pills!" She laughed her raucous laugh again and Peter wondered how many other men had shared the same fate that he had just encountered.

"I can tell you've enjoyed it," said Peter, and Mary grinned. "Look, I'd better be off," he said. "Joe and Alice will be worried. He had heard his mobile going off in his jeans' pocket and had noted his daughter's name showing as a missed call.

Mary nodded. She looked a little disappointed and would doubtless have kept him longer if she could have. The rain had eased and there were only a few distant rumbles of thunder as they dressed. Peter rang his daughter who had indeed been worried and assured her that everything was okay and got ready to leave as Mary poured herself yet another glass of Old Sparky. Now fully dressed, she led him to the door.

"I'll see you around," said Peter as she opened the door.

"Yes, okay," said Mary, swaying slightly on her feet as she said it.

Peter smiled and waved. He turned and walked towards his car. The storm had now passed but he wondered if there would be an even bigger one around the corner if David found out about their encounter.

12