The Orlando Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellen340
ellen340
68 Followers

As my butt came back down to the bed I felt his cock ram into me deep and hard. "Oh...je..zus...chr..ist!" I yelled saying one syllable per thrust with my eyes closed. He was really pounding me hard and fast as he now had position and leverage. I opened my eyes and we looked at each other for an instant then I saw a white dot as my eyes flew open wide and my body was instantly flooded with wave after wave of pure orgasmic pleasure.

The one dot turned into hundreds as I felt myself squirt Mack hard in his belly. I tried to scream but nothing came out as I felt another orgasm right on top of me. Mack was watching me as I came and said something about wanting every drop I had but I really did not hear him in my throws of ecstasy.

My eyes were wide open as was my mouth as my head fell to one side. There was a full length mirror on the closet door and I found myself staring at myself and watching Mack pound me. I felt my entire vulva contract which caused my pussy to spit some of my juices around his cock as I came time after time. This man had driven me to a sexual high that few men had done before .....multiples.

The white dots changed to colored dots. I did not know that my pussy was capable of giving me this much pleasure as my legs began to shake uncontrollably. I felt like I had jumped off of a crevasse and I was falling in a dark cavern of incredibly intense feminine bliss.

I felt Mack's hand on my cheeks as he turned my head so he could see my face. I saw him smile as he said "DAMN GIRL!" as he kept pounding me. My eyes were very wide and my mouth was also wide open as I was cumming almost constantly now. I have no idea how long he fucked me like this, none what so ever.

He had been holding his torso up with one hand and held my face with this other hand and I watched as he lowered himself closer to me. When my bouncing tits began to brush his chest he paused for just a moment and I felt him begin to slow. He was panting and sweating some from his efforts as he let himself slowly rest on top of me as he finally slowed his thrusts to a nice easy pace.

He pushed up with both arms and raised himself as he lifted my legs up, out and back. I had recovered some and was also panting and I felt a sheen of sweat on my forehead. I could see that we was about to cum so I again put my arms in front of my knees and pushed myself as wide as I could. I wanted his cum DEEP in me. His cock was plunging into me almost straight down, "Oh yeah baby, excellent!" he said as he pushed up and in as far as he could go.

"UUHH." I grunted as I felt him pressing the back membrane of my pussy as I put my hands on his hips and looked him in the eye.

Our eyes locked as I felt him shudder as he growled in a low pitch "UUGGHH." This was followed immediately with a short but high pitched scream from me as I felt his semen explode into me. My scream started before his ended and lasted just a little longer. The feeling was so intense my head flew backward but I immediately looked him in the eye again. It was almost a jerk back and forward again. Looking him in the eye again wanting more.

"UUGGHH" he grunted.

"Aaahhh" I screamed jerking my head.

"UUGGHH" he grunted.

"Aaahhh" I screamed jerking my head.

"UUGGGHHHOOOOooo!" he said as he finished.

When he came in the last long gush I did not scream or jerk my head. My eyes widened again as I felt his white hot semen gush into me. What I said started as almost a whisper but quickly grew in volume and was very high pitched at the end "Oohh...my ... GOOODD! DAAHH!"

The only sound in the room was our panting as neither one of us moved for a long moment. When he started to dismount me I reached behind him under is arms and across his back and squeezed pulling myself tightly against him as I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed.

He rolled on his side with me still attached and began to stroke my head as we just lay there in silence still coupled. As our breathing became more normal I felt him kiss the top of my head and he said softly "Ellen, sweetheart, are you ok? I didn't hurt you did I?"

I released him and rolled on my back, my legs were spread some and my hands were just above my head and I said "Mack?.....I don't know what to say except.....holy fuck me, Batman!" He chuckled and moved his hand to my tummy letting it drop with a wet "smack" sound. I put my hand on top of his and moved it around some. I was soaked, the bed was soaked, there was my cum dripping down the wall, on the drapes and of course all over us.

I got up and went to the kitchen for some water as I was desperately thirsty. After dinking my second glass I heard the shower start. While Mack showered I tried to clean up some but it was a good thing there was another bed in the room. When Mack finished I showered and noticed that he watched me the entire time which just made me a little flustered and I dropped my brush. As I bent over to pick it up Mack said "Baby, you do know you have a string hanging out of you're butt, right?"

"Oh, I forgot all about those things." I said remembering my butt balls.

Stepping over to me he said "What the hell have you got in you now?"

"Butt balls." I replied.

"Butt Balls? Really." He said as I felt him pull on the string.

I bent over the counter as I felt one plop out of me and Mack said "Ellen, you are truly one of a kind....a sexy kind though." as I felt another ball plop out.

I put my hand on my butt intending to stop him as I said "Hey, wait a minute, I've got an idea." but he just kept pulling, plop, plop so I continued saying "There is a gay/lesbian convention in this hotel right?"

"Yes there is." he replied raising an eyebrow.

Plop......plop.

"I remember you told me once that you wanted a threesome with two girls so tonight why don't we go down to the bar and see if we can pick up another pussy? Uhg." I said. As another ball plopped out.

"Excellent idea, sweetie but what does that have to do with these balls in your butt?" he asked.

"Well I was...ugh plop...going to...ugh plop...leave them in and ...ugh, ugh....plop plop ..get her to pull ...ugh plop... them out ....ugh plop." I said as I enjoyed the feeling of my sphincter expanding and then closing repeatedly.

"Good lord, Ellen, that's a lot of balls." he said holding up the string.

I quickly took the balls from him and smiled as I began to wash them in the sink.

During the afternoon we developed a plan. Since I was much more experienced at picking up lesbian women it was decided that I would take the lead. I just had to be careful to pick a bi-sexual woman. I took quite a bit of time getting myself ready with just the right look soft, sensuous with just a little tart thrown in. I wore my red sequined cocktail dress with all of the trimmings except panties. I was to pick her up and bring her back to the room.

But that is another story ;-)

ellen340
ellen340
68 Followers
12