All Comments on 'The Other Half'

by Wholockian34

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DD's?

Lovely story, but seriously, if I were 5'4" and had double D's, I'd be in for a reduction mammoplasty.. Authors - your female characters don't need udders!!!

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing your 1st story with us and I look forward to reading many more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why spoil a good story

Pulling out instead of get if deep up inside her spoiled it for me only 1

NormCastleNormCastleabout 10 years ago
It would be nice...........

it would be nice to read a comfortable story of two people who do find each other, without the comments being filled with criticism of stories...people put a lot of effort and thought, their minds and hearts go into many of these stories and then to have them greeted with grammar or some other crap....if it bothers you as readers, for hell sake, change stories.

Wholockian34Wholockian34about 10 years agoAuthor
DDs

I actually AM 5'4'' with DDs. So, this wasn't just an effort to write a barbie-esque unrealistic woman. I happen to like my stature and my breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Perfect

I loved this story. Thank you for allowing us to read it. Almost made tears come out of my eyes at the end. :). Keep up the fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awwwww!

Its a really sweet story! Glad to see a bit of romantic touch which doesn't seem to be there in the rest of the stories. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous